Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? (7211 Views)

Secret Admirer Letter / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! / How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2012
apocalypse:

I stopped admiring secretly about ten years back when I realised girls liked bolder guys and it was kinda creepy and uncool to secretly admire a person ( from a girls point of view though )

Semantics , aren't they one and the same ?
Ok, i get you. I don't think they are the same though. A 10 year old can crush on his teacher, but he won't send her anonymous gifts and call her number anonymously. . . wink
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Dyt(f): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2012
yh sure
v admired secretly n openly
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2012
^^
C'mon spill. . . tongue
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Dyt(f): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2012
ryt frm childhood v bn dis very stubborn trouble lookin gal
bt in my sss3 i managed 2 admire one fine guy lyk dis, i had crush on him, we neva spoke bt ow eyes always meet.
my uni days yh, in my 300l i admired and we dated
hmmmmmm
ow many v i admired on nl oooo?
thinkin. . . .
yh i v admired a few
YORISB, USHERLAN, TEEJAY*where s my tj oooo*
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2012
Interesting.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Dyt(f): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2012
wat v u sn?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2012
^Edited!. . . So how many of them did you summon courage to approach?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2012
Kai Killz aproko won't finish ur dada o,dis thread is a cure to ur amebo disease.Emmmh dat gal would give in I promise wink cheesy

@topic

Yep I have admired a few but I guess it was a phase.

Currently I only admire HIM!!!

My online clicks no I like dem small sha,but I like him more. grin grin

@Dyt

Usherlan hmmmmmmmm

D guy fine sha,I hope his big head don't see dis.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Kai Killz aproko won't finish ur dada o,dis thread is a cure to ur amebo disease.Emmmh dat gal would give in I promise wink cheesy

Give in how? na she dey find trouble na!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Dyt(f): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2012
erm ID d him s sm1 i know ryt?
USHERLAN s cute yh?
well he knows v always admired him
KILLZ i wz able tell YORISB wen hr returned, Also dear USHERLAN ADENEKAN knows bt i wz unable tell TEEJAY cos he wz gone b4 i noticed
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by freecocoa(f): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2012
Dyt only you dey admire all those people at the same time?hmm.

@Topic,the only persons i admire right now are Enrique and Kaka its an open admiration but secret to them.

Like every other person,I've had crushes on people and right now on nl i'm crushing on MBJ and i told him,maybe in the future we'll do something about it.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Dyt(f): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2012
u know my crush tetey wit yorisb na
wen u n kay dey do love
damn where r us of d back den
cocoa u promised me kay ll b back
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2012
freecocoa:

Dyt only you dey admire all those people at the same time?hmm.

@Topic,the only persons i admire right now are Enrique and Kaka its an open admiration but secret to them.

Like every other person,I've had crushes on people and right now on nl i'm crushing on MBJ and i told him,maybe in the future we'll do something about it.
As long as it's secret to them and they dont know of your existence, it's a crush!. . . A bad crush equivalent to a sweet dream. You wake up from the dream refreshed but it was just a damn dream! grin Just like flying in your dream. grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2012
Dyt:

erm ID d him s sm1 i know ryt?
USHERLAN s cute yh?
well he knows v always admired him
KILLZ i wz able tell YORISB wen hr returned, Also dear USHERLAN ADENEKAN knows bt i wz unable tell TEEJAY cos he wz gone b4 i noticed
You try sha. . . grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by freecocoa(f): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2012
Dyt:

u know my crush tetey wit yorisb na
wen u n kay dey do love
damn where r us of d back den
cocoa u promised me kay ll b back
I know hun just teasing you,hmm my dearie I don't know what's up with kay no more o,we lost contact and I've tried reaching him several ways to no avail,i just hope one day he'll be back sha.

~Killz~:

As long as it's secret to them and they dont know of your existence, it's a crush!. . . A bad crush equivalent to a sweet dream. You wake up from the dream refreshed but it was just a damn dream! grin Just like flying in your dream. grin
Hmm i have plans to make it known to them o so it may not just end as a dream. grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by CArt(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2012
Yes,till date. Each time we are together I always like feeling her warm skin but i always get caught.
I've never had enough courage to tell her about my feelings and she always smiles whenever I tried something funny.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by slimyem: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2012
~Killz~:

Na she o! I admire secretly but i dont reveal myself. But she has my name and phone number. . . Damn she has a nice voice! cheesy
oh!
Well,try revealing yourself sometime.it sure is fun if you play it right.
And the girl,she's playing it so right!
The trick is you'll get to like her very much before you meet her and even if it'll be nothing,you'll be good friends!
Then again sometimes,its just better to remain anonymous for as long as possible.some meetings can sour thing but there's no other way of knowing except by trying!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by AZeD1(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2012
*** Thinking
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by tellwisdom: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2012
You this gaytic monkey angry angry. U must have been contacted by a fellow gaay partner, to have made you raised this issue.  Bro im happy for you wink wink
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2012
slimyem:

oh!
Well,try revealing yourself sometime.it sure is fun if you play it right.
And the girl,she's playing it so right!
The trick is you'll get to like her very much before you meet her and even if it'll be nothing,you'll be good friends!
Then again sometimes,its just better to remain anonymous for as long as possible.some meetings can sour thing but there's no other way of knowing except by trying!

Hmm. . .
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by BBM: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2012
tellwisdom:

You this gaytic monkey angry angry. U must have been contacted by a fellow gaay partner, to have made you raised this issue.  Bro im happy for you wink wink
g.ay No, woman wrapper yes
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2012
~Killz~:

Give in how? na she dey find trouble na!
She will give in i promise******* kiss kiss kiss

@dyt
yes u no him cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Dyt(f): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2012
hmmmmm
i want 2 meet him
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by swtdarling(f): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2012
i av a crush on discombobulated killz embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2012
well to me its gud havin but hope it wont look cowardice
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2012
i av a crush on discombobulated killz embarassed
^^^
. . .And you are yet to say so since? What have you been waiting for? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by swtdarling(f): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2012
;d ;d
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2012
Don't av one
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by cynthiafred67(f): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2012
Ummmmmm killz having a secret admirer interesting.

@topic yea so many times,
I admire john dumelo damn dat dude is hot!!!

And I am having a crush on one dude here on nl
(name withheld)
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2012
^ is it my male version? damn i know everybody wants Chris cheesy grin kiss
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by Killz3(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2012
Cynthia, what's his name? tongue
Re: Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? by pedestal82(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2012
Ok, coming out the closet, Freecoco, slimyem, Rokiatu, Le perisiene. Ok no longer a secret admirer right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am In Love With Ireneony (picture Include As Proof) / . / Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.