Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary (5179 Views)

8 Important Things That Sustain A Successful Marriage / Is It Wrong To Mary 2 Wifes As An African? Or Rather Divorce & Marry Another / If The Girl You Want To Mary Ask You This Question ''can U Take Care Of Me? '' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2012
^His post didn't have any iota of sense in it.

Was he really comparing 80s to 2012?

LMAO!! Clueless people parading NL
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by Killz3(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2012
^^^
When people are trying to make a pointless point, they can compare even the incomparable! wink

What is wrong with your message boy? cheesy
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2012
Who b message boy? undecided undecided
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by dabrake(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2012
Oga/Madam, use your God given brain. I am only trying to point out that most rich people now were not rich when they got married. You are free to decode my message to suit your taste 'cause. It doesn't have to make sense to your cult
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2012
Cult?

I see u have bin sucking Crown prince man boo-bies

Listen admit ur comparison dint make sense.
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by Killz3(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2012
I was hoping u'd have ignored him for that dumb statement about cult! Even Crown prince is Just joking. This one don carry am for head! Smh!
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by Tosinville(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2012
Still on the matter?
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by Z8(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2012
40K isn't enof,
Rent minimum of 20K I'll imagine
Food per month 10K ?
Improtutu expendture 5K
35K dun go. I doubt 5K a month will b enof 4 ur wifey
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by osharmann: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2012
Homes, if she's ready you better marry her because you can't tell where you'll be in the next 5 yrs. As long as you are working and your salary is constant for now and you are secured for the next few years, I'm sure. Go ahead, but when it comes to making babies, thread carefully!
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by crackhouse(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2012
Forget about all the people that kicked against ur plan cos they are kids and may not understand what life is all about. Many of them may think that it's easy to be a rich man as they awaits till when they are rich before they get married. We have barrow pushers that are married and most of them don't earn half of what u are earning monthly. My advice is Go and marry the person u want to marry if only she's not the materialistic type and make sure u do family planning and don't have more children than u can carter for. Continue living a low life until u get a well paid job instead of waiting till when u earn a 6 digit salary and above before u get married cos by that time it may be late{ u may be above 50}. There are people that entered into marriage when they had almost nothing but today they are rich. God can bless u at any time. Let ur wife find sth to do (no matter how small) so that she will not worry u too much. Bye
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by IRAPADA(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
@op 40k is nt much bt that shdnt stop u 4 geting married, those people telling u nt to marry are even erning less than that in their biz yet they are married wit kids,so gt marry bt b prudent in spending
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2012
my dear, even if ur pay is increased to 400k, if a guy is useless he's useless. I have friends who is few years back were making insufficient income as an excuse for not getting married. they now live in duplet apartmnt of 7M naira a yr, still single.
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by dabrake(m): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2012
crackhouse:

Forget about all the people that kicked against ur plan cos they are kids and may not understand what life is all about. Many of them may think that it's easy to be a rich man as they awaits till when they are rich before they get married. We have barrow pushers that are married and most of them don't earn half of what u are earning monthly. My advice is Go and marry the person u want to marry if only she's not the materialistic type and make sure u do family planning and don't have more children than u can carter for. Continue living a low life until u get a well paid job instead of waiting till when u earn a 6 digit salary and above before u get married cos by that time it may be late{ u may be above 50}. There are people that entered into marriage when they had almost nothing but today they are rich. God can bless u at any time. Let ur wife find sth to do (no matter how small) so that she will not worry u too much. Bye
exactly my point. Yet, 2 beasts who lack comprehensional capabilities chose hatred over logic. 2 idiots
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by Idowuogbo(f): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2012
^See dis local bulldog barking every where,is it my fault a tumour is blocking ur CPU? U made a dumb comment and I said my bit y u still hurting,anyways I understand ur pain Olodo oshi.Now listen go and kiss it were d sun don't shine(i.e d azz of a rhino)Anofia!!!
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by IRAPADA(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^See dis local bulldog barking every where,is it my fault a tumour is blocking ur CPU? U made a dumb comment and I said my bit y u still hurting,anyways I understand ur pain Olodo oshi.Now listen go and kiss it were d sun don't shine(i.e d azz of a rhino)Anofia!!!

Are you ok
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by Idowuogbo(f): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
IRAPADA:

Are you ok
Are u under d weather urself? undecided undecided
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by Tosinville(m): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2012
Eh!
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by blunt2dcore(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
with hardwork,determination,self-discipline and self-development it can work out. d wife can also set up a vocational job (hairdressing, tailoring,catering,..)to assist. & believe with God all things are possible.
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by samfelly: 6:20am On Jul 03, 2023
nzeka:
i am 33yrs but i hv seen the girl that i wants to mary she is 26yrs but my take home pay is 40k.i am currently workin with with my state govt.both my girl and i are graduates .

Talk to us, boss, did you go through with it? And, how is it going now?
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by Waffarianman(m): 6:49am On Jul 03, 2023
nzeka:
i am 33yrs but i hv seen the girl that i wants to mary she is 26yrs but my take home pay is 40k.i am currently workin with with my state govt.both my girl and i are graduates .

Bro go ahead nothing to fear you'll always scale thru when you get there.
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by Dzzzz: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2023
You are not a rich man neither are you an average man..You still dey hustle bros..
Re: Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary by JustPowerApps(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2023
People marry with less income and their home is ok. Make sure the girl is the type who sees positivity in things. 40k can one day turn 400k, even 4M. Do your thing, work more and hope for the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Experienced This? / Secondary School Principal Uploaded Her N*ked Pictures Online / Whats Your Selling Point? Mine Is My Lips (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.