Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

A Kick On Your Nuts. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Kick On Your Nuts. (3284 Views)

Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? / My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! / What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by chines4(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2012
Is she a tout?. By reflex a very big slap on the face
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by pendo89(f): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2012
ArQueBusieR:

Bull! Bigger => larger surface area for impact => greater contact/impact. Mass, acceleration and size of nuts are some of the pertinent variables, I think.
What's the most important variable? The size of the kicking foot. If the foot is big, a lot of the impact will be taken by the inside of his thighs. Small feet are deadly. lol. .They'll make direct contact with the nuts. Have a kid try this out on you.

MarcAnthon:

Physics supports this theory

Oga that's wrong physics. Go and dust your notes again. . .I think you're rusty

Pressure = Force/Area. . . simple.
So for a given constant force (of the karate imposed on the nuts  grin), Chimezie with smaller nuts  lipsrsealed (area) will experience more pain (pressure) than Sexkills lipsrsealed with bigger nuts (area), ceteris paribus.

So the larger the surface area of the nuts (bigger nuts), the less the pain felt, like she said. QED.

I knew I would find Chima on this thread. She is enamored with nuts  tongue tongue tongue

undecided undecided undecided like seriously what lessons are these? nutology??
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by DeBlunt: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2012
chines4:

Is she a tout?. By reflex a very big slap on the face
that makes you a tout also wink

pendo89:

undecided undecided undecided like seriously what lessons are these? nutology??
grin
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by chines4(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2012
De~Blunt:

that makes you a tout also wink
grin
I said reflex, If I'm attacked by reflex I will just attack back. Just can't help it.
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by arrived(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2012
Yeah, someone is teaching us nutology here! Who will teach us pussyology?
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by Chimezie198(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2012
D1ckiology too!
Re: A Kick On Your Nuts. by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Physics supports this theory

Oga that's wrong physics. Go and dust your notes again. . .I think you're rusty

Pressure = Force/Area. . . simple.
So for a given constant force (of the karate imposed on the nuts grin), Chimezie with smaller nuts lipsrsealed (area) will experience more pain (pressure) than Sexkills lipsrsealed with bigger nuts (area), ceteris paribus.

So the larger the surface area of the nuts (bigger nuts), the less the pain felt, like she said. QED.

I knew I would find Chima on this thread. She is enamored with nuts tongue tongue tongue
I agree. I'm a bit rusty. lol .But there's no "one size fits all" explanation for this. You highlighted "pressure" as the most important variable, but I already mentioned pressure in my post - read between the lines - .

Also, my arguement, albeit simple, is by far more holistic and viable. Yours would only be valid if nuts were not embedded between men's thighs as
it takes only 50lbs of force to crush any nut; big or small.

As for pain, pain is totally subjective. And any discrepancies in the amount of pain experienced by "big nut men" and "small nut men" would be negligible at best - if quantifiable -

Big nut men(like me), have more testosterone, tend to be more resistant to pain, have more self-confidence, are more adventurous et cetera. smiley

If the methods used for measuring pain are insufficient for scientific conclusions, how could you, and your girlfriend, drag science in dirt this way?

FYI, you and your girlfriend will be held accountable for any decline in the esprit de corps of science enthusiasts worldwide. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Getting Married Nxt Week! / Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? / You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.