Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar (4031 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP / Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar by oshkosh(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2007
What disheartens me is that a goon like Atiku is  being discussed in any positive context. Politics or not, men like Atiku and IBB should be discarded into the political dustbin.

It's not an excuse to state that we individually have no influence over the outcome of elections in Nigeria. Collectively, we can make a difference, whether based in Nigeria or not.

The likes of Atiku and IBB have raped our nation, and continue to live large. I know the ostentatious lives Atiku's family live in London, jetting around the world like lease jets are going out of fashion!

My views are more inclined to that of Iyke-D. Whilst the views may be idealist, they are positive. Atiku, IBB and their lot will never get a positive reference from me, however powerful or 'electible' they may be in Nigeria!!
Re: Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar by Mamajama(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2007
Amazing how people like BIGB1 listen to their father BABANGIDA over dinner and try to come on this forum and educate us about politics in Nigeria.

BIGB1 has your father and his generations not done enough damage in this country already?

Why do we have legalised 419? where are so many Nigerian graduates not able to get a job?

Why are we experiencing violence in Niger Delta?

Not until we go to the root cause of Nigerian problem we will continue to go around in loop.

IBB and only IBB is responsible for all the mess going on in Nigeria today.

People like IBB gave ATIKU false hope thinking he can come back and rule Nigeria after been exposed with all kind of shady deals.

Will ATIKU be trying to contest for election If IBB was compelled to account for the Wind fall or how he stole and Miss-managed the $12 Billion GOLF oil revenue?

Not until we start kidnapping this people and their children starting with BIGB1 and publicly execute them. Nigerians will always continue to have complications
Re: Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar by IykeD1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2007
oshkosh - I troway salute always!!!

Its because of wise and very informed voices like yours, McKren, Mariory, etc. that I
manage to endure this place sef! Imagine someone that was going all out for IBB
to become president again is lecturing us about how politics is or should be played
in Nigeria.

If its not that, he is salivating in the mouth and wanting us to buy into the myth why
IBB is one of the greatest general in Nigeria - a general commanding millions of civilian
troops
! All it took was just a few of my Delta people with the help of Orkar and co.
to send the man scurrying like a rat out of Dodan Barrack. Please!!!
Re: Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar by BigB11(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2007
@BigB1,

When and how often I visit Nigeria is none of your business. You may be home, but your posts
and views on Nairaland shows that you are the one that is actually lost. In some strange ways,
you pray for things to get better in Nigeria, but in another sentence you are hoping for your two
failed idols, Atiku and IBB especially to come back to mis-rule Nigeria. I wonder who is lost then?

I implore you again to look at the configuration on the ground, not indulge in some Atiku or IBB
worship or yearning of the old days when the north had monopoly on power no matter what.
Please explain how you envisage Atiku becoming the next president by skipping Yar Adua or
you think those in the south will foolishly line up behind Atiku (another candidate from the north)
in the next 4 or 8 years?
@Iyke-D:
Nice post, you truly sound like a fighter unlike other times.

You see, you're a good guy, but you do not pay attention.

This topic says, "where is Alh.Atiku Abubakar"
And I've also stated many times that I wasn't picking the next president, I was only pointing out the possibility and Atiku's latest strategic move.
I haven't called him a great leader or a failed leader.

Moreover, IBB has absolutely nothing to do with this issue. It's time for you guys to stop smelling the man's balls.
Ain't you tired of the smell?
Re: Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar by IykeD1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2007
@BigB1,

I believe I answered your question and for the umpteenth time, I say I don't see how
the configuration on the ground will facilitate an Atiku's presidency. That the man has
not being heard from right now does not mean he is planning any strategy. Maybe, OBJ
took the winds out of him literally and for now he is happy not to be left alone by the
EFCC, the EFCC. For all we know, it could very well be that the court case he has going
is his trump card against prosecution.

As for smelling IBB's balls, I have no way of knowing if the man had balls between his
legs or not, may be you could tell us since you know so much about him.
Re: Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar by DisGuy: 1:51am On Oct 26, 2007
OBJ pure failure continues to expose on a daily basis; and if things continue like this, the next person Nigerians will be looking up to will be ATIKU.

come on man, what exactly do you take us for?!?!
Re: Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar by dayokanu(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2007
It is common knowledge that when you overplay your hand, It makes the guilty look innocent,

Just Because OBJ was so hell bent on removing Atiku he overplayed it to the extent that Atiku who is very very far from being a saint, is now seen as being victimised

I so much doubt if left alone Atiku would have defeated Yar'Adua in any election but the last regime went over the board using all kind of gutter tactics to truncate the

ambition of Atiku to the extent that Atiku now won the sympathy of many. Even seen as the voice of the opposition. If you as much as fly with Atiku on

board, the next thing would be EFCC picking you up. This rubbishes the whole anti corruption campaign.

Infact he was not seen as a fair arbiter. Atiku too now mastered the act of playing the victim. He goes to the court at every instant and he gets acquitted and becomes more

popular. OBJ had to rig the election so much that Atiku and the opposition are now being vindicated when they said the electoral process was very flawed.

Some people that should be standing trial for corruption are now being seen as heroes and their corrupt deeds forgiven because they were the ones who stood up to the

Tyranny of OBJ
Re: Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar by BigB11(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2007
It is common knowledge that when you overplay your hand, It makes the guilty look innocent,

Just Because OBJ was so hell bent on removing Atiku he overplayed it to the extent that Atiku who is very very far from being a saint, is now seen as being victimised

I so much doubt if left alone Atiku would have defeated Yar'Adua in any election but the last regime went over the board using all kind of gutter tactics to truncate the

ambition of Atiku to the extent that Atiku now won the sympathy of many. Even seen as the voice of the opposition. If you as much as fly with Atiku on

board, the next thing would be EFCC picking you up. This rubbishes the whole anti corruption campaign.

Infact he was not seen as a fair arbiter. Atiku too now mastered the act of playing the victim. He goes to the court at every instant and he gets acquitted and becomes more

popular. OBJ had to rig the election so much that Atiku and the opposition are now being vindicated when they said the electoral process was very flawed.

Some people that should be standing trial for corruption are now being seen as heroes and their corrupt deeds forgiven because they were the ones who stood up to the

Tyranny of OBJ

@DAYOKANU:
Wow! Wow! Wow!
You have made my day.
You've used an intellectual method of communication to express my mind for me. You've touched it all and you've also nurtured the dead heads in a very civilized manner.
You're absolutely the man of the moment.

No one is here to embrace Atiku or call Atiku a saint. We are just pointing out the possibilities, the strategic political move and how excessive vindictiveness, greediness, and unprofessionalism could backfire.
When you live in a glass house, it is a common sense to be systematical when you throw stone.
A rapacious disposition is never a great image for any leader to wear.

[b]Once Again:[/b]OBJ is not EFCC; infact, he remains the main obstacle blocking the progress of this great organization. And Nigeria will remain stationary till Nigerians discover and publicly address this fact.
Re: Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar by IykeD1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2007
So this is what "intellect" has been reduced to. . . na wa o o o wink
Re: Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar by auwal(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2007
Atiku was in our skool today,
Re: Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar by ricflare(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2007
Atiku is in space with Hitler
They r drawing their maps cool lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar by Mamajama(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2007
Now that ATIKU is finally back in Nigeria. Should EFCC go after him now, or wait and let him continue with the tribunal litigation against the president?

What will Yar Adua do?
Re: Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar by babadee(m): 1:03am On Oct 29, 2007
walahi!!!
i saw him drinking monkeytail at the new africa shrine with Obj!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Have Fallen Apart In Nigeria - Maitama-sule / Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth / Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.