Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4465422 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (2233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Enyinne:
Your a fool by meddling into my affairs? U come online to bully people as if anyone PM u for assistance. Thats the height of stupidity and foolishness ur displaying here and I wonder how u can be taken serious by the arrant senseless talks that u spew here daily.Get the Bleep off my moniker, u jobless mad man.
lol @ jobless.
Yes i am jobless,don't worry about me cos I'm alright.
Worry more about your life savings that might get swept away by MBA forex,weyrey. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by purleesh(f): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
lol @ jobless.
Worry more about your life savings that might get swept away by MBA forex,weyrey. cheesy

See, oga I don't know what you guys have going but please just let her be nowww so this thread won't devolve abeg sad

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
purleesh:

See, oga I don't know what you guys have going but please just let her be nowww so this thread won't devolve abeg sad
No,I'll keep replying the weyrey. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Wiseoldman: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

Thanks
I am a bit uncomfortable seeing Citibank as the custodian tho, that's all

Citigroup Inc. (C)
- Revenue (TTM): $74.3B
- Net Income (TTM): $19.4B
- Market Cap: $91.9B
- Exchange: New York Stock Exchange
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

Out of curiosity I would like to ask because I am just noticing this.

why is Citibank the custodian for FBN asset management? why didn't they use FBN Bank instead?

have you got any clue why?

It's regulatory policy, it's for checks and balances- "you can't be a judge in your own case"

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akin3891: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Which of the Investment houses did you buy Dangote cement commercial paper?

So Dangote is getting loan from you at 5%, which he will use to make about 20%

Fbnquest. I didn't have many options on my radar. I'm still considering the united capital bonds funds.

I divided my investments between mmf and DANGOTE commercial paper for now. Hoping for better next year
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Grupo:

I have been seeing a lot of red flags on their site. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

When it comes to fund management all concerns, due diligence and authenticity/genuineness of fund managers can be verified with the regulator ie SEC not by the color, or look of the website or the application use for the design. All capital market operators have standards put in place by the regulators that they must meet in all aspects of operation - applications, infrastructures, human resources particularly the management/board etc . The regulator does the regulation of everything about the fund managers or any capital market operator.

You have nothing to worry about on investment one website. It's secured and it meets the standard as set by the sector's regulator.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by chukzyfcbb: 1:43am On Sep 13, 2020
Wiseoldman:

Citigroup Inc. (C) - Revenue (TTM): $74.3B - Net Income (TTM): $19.4B - Market Cap: $91.9B - Exchange: New York Stock Exchange
Wow impressive numbers.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 13, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

Wow impressive numbers.
Yes impressive numbers for the parent company in New York. But the transactions in Nigeria are entered into with the Nigerian subsidiary which is an entirely different stand alone entity from its parent. I do not think the parent company in New York guarantees the obligations of its international subsidiaries. If anything, your due diligence should be on the Nigerian subsidiary, Citibank Nigeria Limited. But there is nothing to worry about as the Nigerian subsidiary is a strong bank regulated by the CBN.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Ibechris2: 3:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Sir, my emphasis has been on the key word ‘guarantee’ of investments but your points are spot on.

I have read all ur comments and arguments since day one till date...but I am disappointed with all that u have written,u argue blindly and can't categorical dish out one investment wisdom for one to learn but u consistently talk about impractical & non existing investment tips.

U don't write like one who've invested money at all. All u do is dissuade people from taking risk such as the one above about ordinary shares. Mr. Lazyyouth,when Finbank went out of the market,I didn't lose my money entirely,rather I was made to go to FCMB registrars, and I recovered my money and I wonder where u get ur information from.

Lastly,say what u know,refrain from arguing without facts.
Thank u.

15 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 4:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Thesame here, i got 5% from FBN Commercial paper few months ago but im very ok with that. Great Emma opened my eyes about FBN Quest Asset Management, I'm checking with them if i will get a better deal if not i will leave my uninvested funds in my savings account until next year to see if things will improve.
Akin3891:

Yes it's, highly risky. I traded some years ago so I'm talking base on experience, sometimes I could make 1m a day but next day I could lose 1.5m.

This is a trying times for investors and also a time to be extra careful. Ponzi, speculations are not for smart investors. Slow n steady win d race, I was able to buy DANGOTE paper last week for a meagre of 5%, wish u all best of luck.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 13, 2020
Ibechris2:

[s]I have read all ur comments and arguments since day one till date...but I am disappointed with all that u have written,u argue blindly and can't categorical dish out one investment wisdom for one to learn but u consistently talk about impractical & non existing investment tips.

U don't write like one who've invested money at all. All u do is dissuade people from taking risk such as the one above about ordinary shares. Mr. Lazyyouth,when Finbank went out of the market,I didn't lose my money entirely,rather I was made to go to FCMB registrars, and I recovered my money and I wonder where u get ur information from. [/s]

Lastly,say what u know,refrain from arguing without facts.
Thank u.
You are talking none sense. Absolute rubbish. Finbank was acquired by FCMB and you got shares of FCMB in return for your Finbank shares. Finbank was not a failed bank that went into liquidation as it was rescued by the CBN/AMCON and subsequently acquired by FCMB. Besides, I have been talking about NDIC insured funds which only concerns depositors funds and not shareholders funds like yours in a Finbank.

The fact that you can confidently come here and try to discredit me when you do not even know what happened to a so called investment you made shows me that you are a learner. I can’t be exchanging ideas with an amateur like you. Those that really know about investments will agree with the words I speak. I guarantee you that. As I said before, most people here are learners being led by amateurs that they bow to.

Anybody could have used trial and error and relied on luck to ride an imperfect market like Nigeria’s from the early 2000s until a few years ago. It doesn’t mean they know the fundamentals that will be needed as the Nigerian market becomes more sophisticated. The market is getting more developed o and I maintain that only a couple of people here know what they are talking about. The rest are like you making baseless arguments. Imagine some people here actually actively discussing investing in useless Ponzi schemes and forex trading ‘investments’. I pity una.

You guys are not taking me seriously because of my Moniker and na una sabi. You don’t mean anything to me on a faceless public forum that you do not own. How dare you say I have never invested? I laugh in French grin. You have no idea who I am. So swerve and go and learn the basics from the real masters before even attempting to join discussions on investing. You are hereby cancelled. I shall not be responding to any post from a non entity like you so don’t even bother quoting me or mentioning me again.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 5:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Telsidelake:

I understand how it feels seeing people cash out of risky investment that investment gurus always warn people to avoid. You have risked the N5m, that's still ok. But leave the N30m in a safer place. I liked your stance on treasury bill despite the naysayers who were trying to get you to move. No fall my hand abeg. If you lose that N30m, e go pain me. grin Your case go come be like mary amaka wey misbehave one time come get HIV.

Thanks boss, just checking around and Max I can get with that 30m on TBills is 1m, that's not growth. I successfully opened vgif account, maybe is time to dump it there. Guess it's safer, after opening the account I was asked to pay in money before I can get details and view, is that how everyone did theirs?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 5:12am On Sep 13, 2020
My advise to people always saying people are not this or are not that here is to ignore whatever posts that are not relevant to you, we are created differently with different destinies, family background, hustle mentality e.t.c.

If you think there are no billionaires in this thread, well you are on your own.

Never seek for financial advise privately from people you met here and never accept dm from strangers. I will not accept your dm either.

To those that have dm'ed me, please quote me on a death thread (like Emma always say) and i will reply you there.

To only 1 person which i have dm'ed @Nnamz, I only wanted to seek your advise on a goods which i know can be exported from Canada.

Happy chat mates and goodluck to you all.

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 5:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Welcome back bro, I have been wondering where you have been, still cannot forget that your advise which helped to neutralize my troublesome tenant. Cheers!
RayRay06677:

You are right, just couldn't miss you guys. Reason I left or changed handle, someone mentioned my surname so I felt he must have known me in real life and am busy mentioning millions, Me that is a regular Joe in town. Realized we exchanged mails and he got my name. Reason I wouldn't accept mails. Everything ends here, anything we can't discuss here can wait. Grateful and appreciate everybody here.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 5:25am On Sep 13, 2020
XiaoLi:
Welcome back bro, I have been wondering where you have been, still cannot forget that your advise which helped to neutralize my troublesome tenant. Cheers!

Welcome Sir, tenants and their trouble. One is owing me rent but he is busy buying lands around my neighborhood. I just ignore him, saying nothing so it doesn't seem am an enemy that doesn't want his progress, I will wait till next year.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 5:37am On Sep 13, 2020
They can be very heartless sometimes, why not unleash the plan B on him.
RayRay06677:

Welcome Sir, tenants and their trouble. One is owing me rent but he is busy buying lands around my neighborhood. I just ignore him, saying nothing so it doesn't seem am an enemy that doesn't want his progress, I will wait till next year.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Sir, the company was acquired in 2013 and that is why you will find the non current liabilities (loans) growing from zero in that year to N40bn in 2017. Most of the debt are loans taken out to fund part of the acquisition cost of the company.
The current liabilities as I mentioned earlier is the money owed to NBET which is understandable. How can they pay NBET when they are not even making money from collections? The investors paid billions of Naira to the FGN for 60% of the company. We all agree they over paid. Why would Sahara Group and Korea Electric Company pay so much money to buy majority shares in a company only to turn around and ‘rape and kill the company’? Would you?

How is that possible the core Investor got a loan for the acquisition of 60% ownership of the company. There is a difference between the core Investor and the company.. The DISCO can only pay for the acquisition cost if the core Investor owned 100% of the DISCO

Not a good corporate governance practice for such loans to be paid by the DISCO. The core Investor will pay such loans from their own dividends from the company..

DISCOs used to charge N500 monthly flat rate for maintenance fees in the past. Which NERC stopped. With these maintenance fees whether they did not supply power the are sure of this steady income from their millions of customers .
For Ikeja DISCO while looking at the report, I found out that they were supplied N80 billion worth of energy, but they claimed to have made N67 billion in revenue. Even with this the core Investor still earned about N800 million as management services fees.
Looking at staff cost, technical staff cost was N600 million (those are the people doing the job) non technical staff cost was over N5 billion.

To the last part of your question that is the essence of asset stripping.

Folio Communication bought Daily Times newspaper from FG. Later found out that they were not interested in running the business, but had to sell the choice Properties of the company in Ikeja, Ikoyi, Lagos Island, Abuja etc, which they used in recouping their Investments.

FG should have a clause that will prevent asset stripping of privatised companies, the core Investors must have the resources and financial muscles to invest in the business and turn them around for profitability and sustainability.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2020
XiaoLi:
They can be very heartless sometimes, why not unleash the plan B on him.

That's for troublesome tenants, have not even ask him yet, wouldn't say a thing and see if he will owe till next year, by January I will know exactly where to place him, if distress or outrightly wicked then my conscience will justify any accompanying action that I might take.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by pluto09(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2020
RayRay06677:

Thanks boss, just checking around and Max I can get with that 30m on TBills is 1m, that's not growth. I successfully opened vgif account, maybe is time to dump it there. Guess it's safer, after opening the account I was asked to pay in money before I can get details and view, is that how everyone did theirs?

If you can do forex yourself or copy trading,that is not a bad idea.
However,if someone that you can't access his/her forex trading account is telling you to bring your money and is promising a fixed returns on investment, that person is probably not trading forex but collection money from Mr B to pay Mr A .

No matter how long it takes, it will definitely collapse.

Why are you not interested in stocks?
It will give a better returns than tbills and the likes if you are ready to do your homework.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Enyinne(f): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2020
Worry more about ur joblessness and stop poke noising about peoples affairs. U must be a very toxic and control freak human being hence u display it at every opportunity. I see u like attention, i hv given u enough of it so run along kid bro
TransAtlanticEx:
lol @ jobless.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2020
I have looked at the financials and it is actually only 6bn Naira that were bank loans taken from CBN to make payments to NBET. So in actual fact the acquisition costs were funded with Sahara’s cash and / or loans using its own balance sheet. Would Sahara pay so much money to acquire the 60 percent shares from NGN only to rape the company as you said? If you were Sahara what would be the business sense in that?

Speaking of asset stripping, majority of the company’s assets are distribution network plants and equipment. Only about 3bn Naira in land/buildings. Would Sahara pay so much money for the investments only to sell the distribution plants and equipment? To who? Or to sell only the 3bn buildings? Again, that wouldn’t make business sense.

In terms of corporate governance, we haven’t even talked about the FGN owning the other 40%. Will the BPE and Ministry of Finance sit there smiling while Sahara goes ahead to sell the obsolete distribution network assets?

You can’t compare a Mickey Mouse transaction of Folio and Daily Times to the Ikeja Distribution transaction. That is comparing apples to oranges. Folio bought 100 percent of DTN for peanuts. It would make business sense to just sell the landed properties if their value is greater than the acquisition cost of DTN. You and I will do the same sir.

For the umpteenth time, I maintain that DISCO investors overpaid for the shares acquired from BPE and can only recoup their investments when tariffs are increased and rate of collections from customers increased.
emmanuelewumi:

How is that possible the core Investor got a loan for the acquisition of 60% ownership of the company. There is a difference between the core Investor and the company.. The DISCO can only pay for the acquisition cost if the core Investor owned 100% of the DISCO

Not a good corporate governance practice for such loans to be paid by the DISCO. The core Investor will pay such loans from their own dividends from the company..

DISCOs used to charge N500 monthly flat rate for maintenance fees in the past. Which NERC stopped. With these maintenance fees whether they did not supply power the are sure of this steady income from their millions of customers .
For Ikeja DISCO while looking at the report, I found out that they were supplied N80 billion worth of energy, but they claimed to have made N67 billion in revenue.

To the last part of your question that is the essence of asset stripping.

Folio Communication bought Daily Times newspaper from FG. Later found out that they were not interested in running the business, but to sell the choice Properties of the company in Ikeja, Ikoyi, Lagos Island, Abuja etc, which they used in recouping their Investments
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Enyinne(f): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2020
Stop pushing , i responded on that quote cos as i dont want to quote transatlantic directly. Is that how to judge who owns a moniker. Pls do more investigation but making more accusations that are irrelevant and unfounding .
ojesymsym:
You will have a hard time convincing us otherwise.

This screenshoot between lzyyoot and MrTrans was responded to in the first person by Mrs Ezinne. Truth is, we all have a right to different monikers on nairaland, even the best of us will slip up at some point. But don't be ahib's friend when you wear ezine costume and his enemy when you wear lzyoot costume, we like to know our friends and our enemies, frienemies are too complex to deal with.

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2020
Enyinne:
Worry more about ur joblessness and stop poke noising about peoples affairs. U must be a very toxic and control freak human being hence u display it at every opportunity. I see u like attention, i hv given u enough of it so run along kid bro
How do I worry about something that doesn't exist? cheesy
You are the one that says I am jobless na,does it mean its my reality ehn this woman? undecided
At your age,you never still get sense.
But on the other hand,yours is very obvious that you used your life savings to put in a ponzi scheme,reason why you are having panic attacks when the reality behind it is exposed.
Of course I am a kid where you dey na,you think I'm as old as you are?God forbid!!Worse be say you get big age with little brain to back it up grin
And there's no way on earth I'd be seeking attention from an old,senseless woman like you who is dumb enough to think a ponzi scheme is a business na .
Why would I leave younger,succulent girls to seek attention from a depreciating,brainless woman like you?
That's dumb and I am far from it cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
I have looked at the financials and it is actually only 6bn Naira that were bank loans taken from CBN to make payments to NBET. So in actual fact the acquisition costs were funded with Sahara’s cash and / or loans using its own balance sheet. Would Sahara pay so much money to acquire the 60 percent shares from NGN only to rape the company as you said? If you were Sahara what would be the business sense in that?
Speaking of asset stripping, majority of the company’s assets are distribution network plants and equipment. Only about 3bn Naira in land/buildings. Would Sahara pay so much money for the investments only to sell the distribution plants and equipment? To who? Or to sell only the 3bn buildings? In terms of corporate governance, we haven’t even talked about the FGN owning the other 40%. Will the BPE and Ministry of Finance sit there smiling while Sahara goes ahead to sell the obsolete distribution network assets?
You can’t compare a Mickey Mouse transaction of Folio and Daily Times to the Ikeja Distribution transaction. That is comparing apples to oranges. Folio bought 100 percent of DTN for peanuts. It would make business sense to just sell the landed properties if their value is greater than the acquisition cost of DTN. You and I will do the same sir.
For the umpteenth time, I maintain that DISCO investors overpaid for the shares acquired from BPE and can only recoup their investments when tariffs are increased and rate of collections from customers increased.

Thank God, you realize they overpaid for the 60% ownership of the DISCO for about $150 million. Whose fault is that ?
Who buys an investment, which you know you don't have the competence to carry out a proper valuation.

Whose fault that you got N80 billion worth of energy,. but claimed to earn just N68 billion. When a conservative estimate is about N100 billion revenue and above..

A lot is happening, that explains why CBN wants banks to takeover the revenue collections of the DISCOs.

As per the remaining 40% that is owned by BPE and Ministry of Finance, we know how politicians and civil servants collaborate with their cronies and foreigners to short change the FG and the citizens.

The current case of Shell in Italy and how high ranking leaders and officials defrauded the country is worthy to note about how low we have gone. So in Nigeria anything wrong or bad is very possible

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Thank God, you realize they overpaid for the 60% ownership of the DISCO for about $150 million. Whose fault is that ?
Who buys an investment, which you know you don't have the competence to carry out a proper valuation.

Whose fault that you got N80 billion worth of energy,. but claimed to earn just N68 billion. When a conservative estimate is about N100 billion revenue and above..

A lot is happening, that explains why CBN wants banks to takeover the revenue collections of the DISCOs.

As per the remaining 40% that is owned by BPE and Ministry of Finance, we know how politicians and civil servants collaborate with their cronies and foreigners to short change the FG and the citizens.

The current case of Shell in Italy and how high ranking leaders and officials defrauded the country is worthy to note about how low we have gone. So in Nigeria anything wrong or bad is very possible
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Enyinne(f): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Let me live my life on my own terms .. ponzi , high risk ,safe investment etc . As far as its my money and no loans on it . I'm cool with it. So do whats best for urself and allow others take their life decisions
TransAtlanticEx:
How do I worry about something that doesn't exist? cheesy
You are the one that says I am jobless na,does it mean its my reality ehn this woman? undecided
At your age,you never still get sense.
But on the other hand,yours is very obvious that you used your life savings to put in a ponzi scheme,reason why you are having panic attacks when the reality behind it is exposed.
Of course I am a kid where you dey na,you think I'm as old as you are?God forbid!!Worse be say you get big age with little brain to back it up grin
And there's no way on earth I'd be seeking attention from an old,senseless woman like you who is dumb enough to think a ponzi scheme is a business na .
Why would I leave younger,succulent girls to seek attention from a depreciating,brainless woman like you?
That's dumb and I am far from it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2020
Sir, the bolded is the point I have been making since. They overpaid for the company and not that the company is a cash cow that is being used to siphon money grin. They can’t make their money back from asset stripping because frankly the assets are not attractive/valuable and they can’t make enough from revenues/collections to recoup their investments. This is what will happen to any one that makes the mistake of acquiring the NNPC refineries with Dangote in the picture.
emmanuelewumi:

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Afr0mentalist: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
It happens everywhere bros,don't make it a Nigeria thing.
No be trump ban Huawei the other day? undecided
In a proper functioning capitalist country, the president has little to no influence on the central bank. The central bank has to be independent to avoid major conflict of interests. And there is a proven and observed high Positive correlation Between the the level of independence of a central bank and the strength of the economy and it serves.

I did agree with your predictions though, and wondered how you met criticism here.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
lol @ jobless.
Baba leave MBA out of this biko. My millions dey there oh shocked
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2020
pluto09:

If you can do forex yourself or copy trading,that is not a bad idea.
However,if someone that you can't access his/her forex trading account is telling you to bring your money and is promising a fixed returns on investment, that person is probably not trading forex but collection money from Mr B to pay Mr A .

No matter how long it takes, it will definitely collapse.

Why are you not interested in stocks?
It will give a better returns than tbills and the likes if you are ready to do your homework.

Thanks sir, speculation wasn't my thing, as for stocks, I grew up were fortunes were loss in the 90s on stocks, it's still affecting me but I know I will do critical assessment before trying it. My story is that am not a regular investor, I have a paying job. No time to engage in any other thing apart from dumping money and getting interest or profit and must be capital secured. The forex thing is that I've watched from sideline for too long while boys dey pick. I want take risk. If I don't and it continues the next one year then I won't like myself but if 5m walks, I will console myself which I already did before giving them my money. Even drank to it with my best man who did everything to stop me but like fly wet want die, I still dey follow dead body. Atleast, av contributed to the yahoo world in my lifetime.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Afr0mentalist: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
I will have a hard time convincing you? Who do you think you are? grin. On a faceless public forum? Oga, I don’t care about what you think o. Believe what you want sir. Call me BBN lazy yoot join sef. Na you sabi grin
Let’s put name calling aside, how do you rationally explain that conversation ?

Trans attacked you and that lady replied using the first person.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (2233) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Dwaynestefan and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.