Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4465422 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (2233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2021
X21:

yes dear

Interesting but not charging COT on that will be short changing the FG on the VAT component of the charge.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2021
skydiver01:
FGN Bond Maturing 22 January 2026 coupon payment due Friday 22 January arrived today. Next one is due in six months (July). No stress. Slow and steady wins the race. Happy Days. grin cool

Please be very careful. Not everyone here has good intentions. Lots of criminals, yahoo boys and kidnappers masquerading as hustlers are snooping these threads for information and victims. They will now be busy calculating how much you have invested and how they can get their hands on some of your cash. Owu dey blow o and these guys are not smiling at all.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Dsticks47(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step……as the clock ticks and we gradually move towards the end of January, take advantage of the flexibility, competitive returns, dividend and additional income asides interest return on our mutual funds while we take the ride with you on your journey to fulfilled financial freedom.

Abacus Money market Fund (AMMF): Besides, its competitive returns compared to other money market assets, it also avails you capital preservation and appreciation. You can start the journey with as low as N1000 and have access to your fund with no liquidation charge after the minimum holding period of 30 days.

Vantage Guaranteed Income Fund(VGIF): Your journey is off to a good start with our VGIF current guaranteed return of 4.5% P.A, guaranteed principal, opportunity to capitalize your earnings, and also, the possibility of earning excess return bi-annually.

Vantage Balanced fund (VBF): Are you looking for a blend of safety, income, and a modest capital appreciation? With a current year to date return of 23.86%, there is no better way to outpace inflation and get income that supplements your needs.

Vantage Equity Income Fund (VEIF):
Provides real return well above inflation rate, with a current YTD return of 29.02%. Avoid the full risk of investing directly in one stock by investing in VEIF with as low as N5, 000 and additional investments in multiples of N1, 000.

Vantage Dollar Fund (VDF): Your dollar obligations are fully sorted with our VDF. It avails you the opportunity to diversify your portfolio against economic shock, hedge currency fluctuations, and build wealth on a long term. With just US$500.00 and subsequent investments in multiple of US$1.00, you are on the right path to earning returns and dividends in dollars.

These are our mutual funds offering that can help meet your investment objectives.

To open an account with us kindly use the link on my signature.

And for those that still prefers to open their account offline ( only those staying in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Ilorin and Abuja) very much available.

Best Regards.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
For someone who already has VGIF what does he need to do to invest in your VDF?
Secondly, what is the withdrawal procedure?
thirdly, with so many confusing CBN regulations on Forex, What is the best way of funding the VDF

Dsticks47:
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step……as the clock ticks and we gradually move towards the end of January, take advantage of the flexibility, competitive returns, dividend and additional income asides interest return on our mutual funds while we take the ride with you on your journey to fulfilled financial freedom.

Abacus Money market Fund (AMMF): Besides, its competitive returns compared to other money market assets, it also avails you capital preservation and appreciation. You can start the journey with as low as N1000 and have access to your fund with no liquidation charge after the minimum holding period of 30 days.

Vantage Guaranteed Income Fund(VGIF): Your journey is off to a good start with our VGIF current guaranteed return of 4.5% P.A, guaranteed principal, opportunity to capitalize your earnings, and also, the possibility of earning excess return bi-annually.

Vantage Balanced fund (VBF): Are you looking for a blend of safety, income, and a modest capital appreciation? With a current year to date return of 23.86%, there is no better way to outpace inflation and get income that supplements your needs.

Vantage Equity Income Fund (VEIF):
Provides real return well above inflation rate, with a current YTD return of 29.02%. Avoid the full risk of investing directly in one stock by investing in VEIF with as low as N5, 000 and additional investments in multiples of N1, 000.

Vantage Dollar Fund (VDF): Your dollar obligations are fully sorted with our VDF. It avails you the opportunity to diversify your portfolio against economic shock, hedge currency fluctuations, and build wealth on a long term. With just US$500.00 and subsequent investments in multiple of US$1.00, you are on the right path to earning returns and dividends in dollars.

These are our mutual funds offering that can help meet your investment objectives.

To open an account with us kindly use the link on my signature.

And for those that still prefers to open their account offline ( only those staying in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Ilorin and Abuja) very much available.

Best Regards.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by skydiver01: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Noted. Many thanks. I simply share to inform everyone of other options when TBills rates are very low. Nevertheless, I do appreciate your concern.

Lazyyouth4u:

Please be very careful. Not everyone here has good intentions. Lots of criminals, yahoo boys and kidnappers masquerading as hustlers are snooping these threads for information and victims. They will now be busy calculating how much you have invested and how they can get their hands on some of your cash. Owu dey blow o and these guys are not smiling at all.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by skydiver01: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Thank you.
ukay2:

Quite good

Well done
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Dsticks47(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2021
ojesymsym:
For someone who already has VGIF what does he need to do to invest in your VDF?
Secondly, what is the withdrawal procedure?
thirdly, with so many confusing CBN regulations on Forex, What is the best way of funding the VDF

Since you already have an account with us, just send a mail to customer care requesting to be profiled for VDF.

Redemption will be paid within 5 Business Days after the relevant documents have been submitted.

The best way to fund your VDF is through bank transfer.

We also have the HYDN which is similar to VGIF.
HYDN guarantees both the capital and ROI.
Thank you for choosing IOFS.

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2021
Food for thought

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 9:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Get ready to for 187 per litre P.M.S.....full your tank today......

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2021
Seem too much money in Nigeria looking for investments windows or ponzi

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 10:19am On Jan 27, 2021
ahiboilandgas:

If i full tank, will it carry me till Dangote refinery comes up?.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2021
NL1960:

If i full tank, will it carry me till Dangote refinery comes up?.
the dangote refinery will deliver a market driven prices to depot for onward sale to consumer.....if u full your tank now (60 litres) x 20 difference ( new price) that a saving of 1,200 naira today that can buy bread or recharge card or data ....investors and business people don't joke with discounts ( its a culture ) no matter how small...
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
the dangote refinery will deliver a market driven prices to depot for onward sale to consumer.....if u full your tank now (60 litres) x 20 difference ( new price) that a saving of 1,200 naira today that can buy bread or recharge card or data ....investors and business people don't joke with discounts ( its a culture ) no matter how small...

After that nko espercially for people that use a full tank a week.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2021
NL1960:

After that nko espercially for people that use a full tank a week.
they should get a less gas gulping car or buy tricycle

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
they should get a less gas gulping car or buy tricycle

In Naija?. You know people think riding one big SUV means you are a big man.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2021
NL1960:

don't know the owner of 3 brothers bdc come to office on electric bike to make purchase of 10m usd weekly ...That the owner of Azman air and Azman oil and Gas ...on bike

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by condomuser: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2021
Yea, most pple in naija only drive SUV on Sunday, It's not economical though the feeling is great especially for SHORT PEOPLE (it makes short people believe they are tall).

My 3.5 litre SUV gulps two times the amount to my 1.8L. ln this Bihari times, driving a smaller engine car has never felt so economical.
NL1960:

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
I can only drive SUV for now until I own series of vehicles then I might include salons and maybe bike and bicycle like the owner of that airline because I don't want to be restricted due to bad road. Cost of maintaining my SUV apart from fueling is less. Hardly complain of shocks as there are build for unforeseen situations unlike salon when driven on a rough terrain, you get the noise immediately. I once bought brand new kia optima, it's first outing to a marriage ceremony, I couldn't drive to the venue, had to park and use a bike. Our roads are not "salonable" except you want to drive within your estates or city centres. With my Gx, I can climb mountain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluwaleokey: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
ahiboilandgas:

Thanks Senior man
I dey fuel station like this.... feeling like an inner caucus cabal way dey get info first....

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
[b][/b]
oluwaleokey:

Thanks Senior man
I dey fuel station like this.... feeling like an inner caucus cabal way dey get info first....
the depot stop loading out awaiting new price ...no body want to the cut unguided.....at price increase of 20 naira can caused a lost of 900 k on a 45000 litres truck....dont blame the station ...cos if the sell at 162 and new price come put the need 1m to balance up to continue the business....so image some persons like AA rano that might have 100 truck on transit and 5 m litres in fuel station......single mistake can cause a loss of 200m to him ...

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Phyde: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
skydiver01:
FGN Bond Maturing 22 January 2026 coupon payment due Friday 22 January arrived today. Next one is due in six months (July). No stress. Slow and steady wins the race. Happy Days. grin cool
Stuff like this boost my morale to triple my hustle. We will get there. Well done sir kiss

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
[b][/b]the depot stop loading out awaiting new price ...no body want to the cut unguided.....at price increase of 20 naira can caused a lost of 900 k on a 45000 litres truck....dont blame the station ...cos if the sell at 162 and new price come put the need 1m to balance up to continue the business....so image some persons like AA rano that might have 100 truck on transit and 5 m litres in fuel station......single mistake can cause a loss of 200m to him ...

Does price increase not always favour them?. They always sell old stock at new price. That is why they adjust their pump price immediately there is an upward price review but do not adjust immediately when there is a downward price review.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
NL1960:

Does price increase not always favour them?. They always sell old stock at new price. That is why they adjust their pump price immediately there is an upward price review but do not adjust immediately when there is a downward price review.
no it doesnt .....cos u need to balance up to restock at the new depot price unless u are out of the business ....example a 20 naira increase mean 900k more on the capital to re procure....so if he sell at the old pricw where will he get 900k to buy same quantity again ...like wise if price goes down he can't review immediately cos the estimated profit and cost of sale and time value of money has been factored into the procurement ....and profits are already ancipated ...
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
no it doesnt .....cos u need to balance up to restock at the new depot price unless u are out of the business ....example a 20 naira increase mean 900k more on the capital to re procure....so if he sell at the old pricw where will he get 900k to buy same quantity again ...like wise if price goes down he can't review immediately cos the estimated profit and cost of sale and time value of money has been factored into the procurement ....and profits are already ancipated ...

If he got 45k litres at old price and sold only 10k litres before price increase, it means that he will now have 20 naira extra on remaining 35k litres. Will that not be enough to cover for the new depot price?.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
NL1960:

If he got 45k litres at old price and sold only 10k litres before price increase, it means that he will now have 20 naira extra on remaining 35k litres. Will that not be enough to cover for the new depot price?.
the new price will be 45000 x old price +20 naira ( whole sale ) ...10 k has already been sold at old price and old price plus profit cant be equal to new price... ( margin around 7 naira ) ...
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
NL1960:

let do math 35000 litre x185 =? Plus 10000 litres x162 = ? Is this equal to 8.325m
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
So if old price is 165 (10 k litres sold ) 35000 litres @185 = 809500 while new price is 8.350m who pays this loss ....Buhari ? Or opec
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
If u want to die fast trade Deseal (Ago ) in Large quantity.....if u hear say an oil marketer is indebted to bank xXxX 10 bn this is responsible.....it can be the other way round a marketer bought 1m litres @ 147 then ppra slash price to 123.5m ....who take the lost .....this can happen within hours....

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by athorello(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
Which Jazz Maxwell Odum dey use?

ahiboilandgas:
Seem too much money in Nigeria looking for investments windows or ponzi
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
If price goes down 20 naira decrease. Where will he put the excess 900k after buying same quantity?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
If price goes down 20 naira decrease. Where will he put the excess 900k after buying same quantity?
other stations that brought at lower price will start despensing..he forced by market forces to sell at the new low rate ..and there no 900k any where ...he might be lucky to sell some few litres at big margin (20 ) but within hours marker will be flooded with the new lower rates and customer will abandon him ....if he remains stubborn and choose that he must sell at that margins then he smart by half cos he will need longer term to sell the 45000 litres inbetwen cost of sale will eat up the 900 k ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (2233) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Dwaynestefan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.