Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4504285 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
Brainbox0806:

He never market Beitcoin, I think the guy just woke up to some new profits and decided to share with enthusiasm. Your experiences shared here has been deeply beneficial, I just felt the guy might be motivating someone with his write ups. Kudos

We don't share enthusiasm here, but intelligent analysis.

Those who are convinced will go for it and no point worrying yourself that people are not investing in it, we are all differently and wonderfully made by our maker.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by alphascorpio(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Emndy:
NTB
Please can you kindly share a link to where you got this info?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by just2endowed: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Chidoo1234:

How did you get this information pls

Mailed my account officers
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by just2endowed: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Value of $1,000 invested 5 years ago:

Etherevm: $273,716
Bitco1n: $148,194
Shopify: $41,662
AMD: $28,639
Etsy: $26,388
Nvidia: $17,071
Tesla: $14,975
PayPal: $7,101
Amazon: $5,530
Netflix: $5,050
Apple: $4,799
Microsoft: $4,670
Salesforce: $3,055
Google: $3,016
Facebook: $2,803

Invest wisely... Don't drown in theories. Crypto is inevitable. atleast, 10% of your investment should be in it for long. smiley

All this stock you listed..... Which app are u using to buy them
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
just2endowed:

All this stock you listed..... Which app are u using to buy them
bamboo, trading212 and passfolio
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by chigo4u: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Treasury bills is back!! Nice
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
chigo4u:
Treasury bills is back!! Nice

So you are ready to invest for 365 days
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by just2endowed: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
bamboo, trading212 and passfolio

Is chaka okay?

What do you think about coimbasse listing
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

So you are ready to invest for 365 days

With the way you sounded, is that risky?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
just2endowed:

Is chaka okay?

Chaka is very ok.

C0inbase looks good but do your DD. I'm actually not buying it for now.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Leezah(f): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
Educationalserv:
Revix, a South African cryptocurrency investment platform, with offices in Cape Town and London, has raised $4.1 million (R58.5 million) in off-shore capital funding – showcasing the attractiveness of cryptocurrency investment in South Africa.

Founded in 2018 on the principle that everyone should be able to invest their own money and become their own wealth manager, the business’ customer growth has mirrored the exponential rise in the cryptocurrency market which is valued at over $2 Trillion – making the digital asset class more valuable than Apple.
Yeah! Everyone can't have the same risk appetite
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Leezah(f): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
just2endowed:

Is chaka okay?

Trove is also very good, you use my link on my signature we both get FREE shares of either Dangote Sugar or GTbank
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by talktofemi: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
DeSepiero:

Can you share a download link or something - thanks.

Here...

http://library.lol/main/E592201B04D5C739928E901333C590C1

Click on GET.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by just2endowed: 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Chaka is very ok.

C0inbase looks good but do your DD. I'm actually not buying it for now.

C0inbase share increased up to 40% today in day 1 trading
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Coolmaney: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
afroxyz:

Do you have an idea of the going rate in the area?

How old is the structure?

What is the estimated cost of maintenance you would carry out?

If you visit the real estate thread I'm sure you would get more detailed analysis sha

Thank you. Helpful
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:56am On Apr 15, 2021
Grupo:

With the way you sounded, is that risky?

For now, I prefer money market fund, I can terminate my investment at any time without penalties.

There are opportunities that can come up within 365 days that will require funding

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:44am On Apr 15, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Have you considered having your own blog where you are speaking about your own investment journey?

You are not the first person that will be telling me this.

Hopefully in August 2021by God's grace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by bjtinz: 4:00am On Apr 15, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Can you share some of the things you learnt here.

Don't tell me you are one of those who love free professional advise?

Pray which one be "professional advice" kwa?

Personally knowledge of TBs, mutual funds, came from this thread, and have made significant returns from it. etc

For instance, the intro feelamong and ernie gave on this and mutual funds threads really helped me.

Big deal. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 6:34am On Apr 15, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

For now, I prefer money market fund, I can terminate my investment at any time without penalties.

There are opportunities that can come up within 365 days that will require funding

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Brainbox0806: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2021
Emndy:
NTB

Kindly share the link you get the timely NTB outcomes.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2021
Lol, you understand well, that thing is a sweeper in one of the investment house reason he have little understanding about investment, infact those little he knows is ones he heard on eavesdropping while his bosses are having phone converstaion with clients cool
ahiboilandgas:
9 wonders of Nairaland ...investment professional and theorist start his day on treasury bill thread , mid day still ranting aimlessly on treasury bill thread and still condemning the treasury bill investment that keeps him ranting all day for free ....imagine a real investment professional in Investment 1 having clients thinking of Nairaland tb thread ....make I give the eassyist small work for the day .......

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2021
arduino:

Baaaad guy....... You resemble person wey go like fight well well offline
grin grin grin

Na only promotion of fights i dey do for offline. cheesy grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2021
Emndy:
NTB

Trending up which is good for my September cycle that i had to break last year because of low rate.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2021
XiaoLi:
Lol, you understand well, that thing is a sweeper in one of the investment house reason he have little understanding about investment, infact those little he knows is ones he heard on eavesdropping while his bosses are having phone converstaion with clients cool
since we have questioned why an investwment professional will be on treasury bill all day and Night ,she will tactically disspear embarassed today but might reappear since Ahib has posted for daily rants

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2021
So u de among those wen de use FG money pay school fees??

I wee report you to CBN gov'nor.
NL1960:

Trending up which is good for my September cycle that i had to break last year because of low rate.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2021
Who can predict the final stop rate with d continues raise in treasury bill rate before stagnation or decline .inflation rate above 18 currently
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2021
ojesymsym:
So u de among those wen de use FG money pay school fees??

I wee report you to CBN gov'nor.

FG do me shege last year o as na last year that i had to pay much. I had to fall back on reserve to be able to meet up. Imagine if i had shared the reserve like FG dey do for the excess crude oil reserve account, how i for cope?. grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 10:31am On Apr 15, 2021
You go request bailout. Or meet IMF or China for loan.

A lot of people do not appreciate the value of a reserve. The best way to have an effective reserve is to keep it secret.

NL1960:

FG do me shege last year o as na last year that i had to pay much. I had to fall back on reserve to be able to meet up. Imagine if i had shared the reserve like FG dey do for the excess crude oil reserve account, how i for cope?. grin

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2021
ojesymsym:
You go request bailout. Or meet IMF or China for loan.

A lot of people do not appreciate the value of a reserve. The best way to have an effective reserve is to keep it secret.

Bailout will be the best bet because if i go for IMF loan, i will be told to remove all family subsidies like drinking water, three meals a day etc before the loan is granted. If it is China loan, i will get it at 0% interest but China go insist on sending her people to my home to manage it and if i cannot repay, they will take over my family. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2021
XiaoLi:

grin grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
since we have questioned why an investwment professional will be on treasury bill all day and Night ,she will tactically disspear embarassed today but might reappear since Ahib has posted for daily rants

Disappear ke? The way you disappeared for months after I exposed you and your audio ways last year? grin. Me I’m just a lazy youth with all the time in the world. So I dey kanpe cool

Meanwhile, na for this Ramadan period you dey find trouble like this with this and your alternate moniker? Eyah, I must have hurt you so deeply.

See as I just dey look you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (2242) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.