Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4494261 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) ... (2240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
NL1960:

Na your money abi na by force to enter crypto?. cool

More like monkey hunting or not being productively engaged

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
9 wonders of Nairaland ...investment professional and theorist start his day on treasury bill thread , mid day still ranting aimlessly on treasury bill thread and still condemning the treasury bill investment that keeps him ranting all day for free ....imagine a real investment professional in Investment 1 having clients thinking of Nairaland tb thread ....make I give the eassyist small work for the day .......

Audio boss, trust me you don’t want to go there with me o. After now, dem go talk say na me dey find trouble.

As I said before, I am not an investment professional. I see say that investment professional wey I drop dey give many of una sleepless nights so I have said it is audio. I learn the audio ways from una grin

Me I am just a lazy youth as my moniker says wink

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Tobex4realTobex234:
I'm struggling to understand how individuals are running away from crypto and even worse painting it a bad name at a time when the following entities are rushing it:

Publicly traded companies.
Federal government reserves.
Big banks e.t.c

You sabi future pass all these people. Kwantinue to allow dead naira diminish your wealth grin cool
why not use your money to buy it and share for free since you are so concerned.What people do with thr money should not be giving you head ache.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by afroxyz: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
Tobex4realTobex234:
I'm struggling to understand how individuals are running away from crypto and even worse painting it a bad name at a time when the following entities are rushing it:

Publicly traded companies.
Federal government reserves.
Big banks e.t.c

You sabi future pass all these people. Kwantinue to allow dead naira diminish your wealth grin cool

Not good to base your investment decisions on the actions of others. Plus people would invest in what they understand. At least give others the benefit of doubt that their method works for them.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
afroxyz:

Not good to base your investment decisions on the actions of others. Plus people would invest in what they understand. At least give others the benefit of doubt that their method works for them.

Looks like we have a misalignment of understanding here. I'm not saying you must invest in crypto, I'm saying I don't understand how people ignore it and worse still give it a bad name.

Evidence-based scam investments like Ponzi and all are being patronized heavily, even by some dons on this thread. So it weakens me when crypto is labeled scam and all sorts.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Biafran4life:
why not use your money to buy it and share for free since you are so concerned.What people do with thr money should not be giving you head ache.

It is a sign of joblessness

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Educationalserv: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Audio boss, trust me you don’t want to go there with me o. After now, dem go talk say na me dey find trouble.

As I said before, I am not an investment professional. I see say that investment professional wey I drop dey give many of una sleepless nights so I have said it is audio. I learn the audio ways from una grin

why Answer? where you quoted ?why are you exclusively on treasury bill thread only ?you call treasury bill petty but outside treasury bill thread you don't contribute to any other topic on nairaland

14 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
Biafran4life:

I'm not having headache. I only responded to OgororoFreak's comment about the high performing investments in the past years.

Mind you crypto is risky, so even me only have a fraction of my investments in it. But Naira is even more risky, and we have people devoting a huge chunk of their investments in it cool cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

It is a sign of joblessness

Joblessness how? Lol. When I'm not working in brick and mortar. I know you're a boss on this thread o, that's the same way I'm a manager where I work.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Educationalserv:
why Answer? where you quoted ?why are you exclusively on treasury bill thread only ?you call treasury bill petty but outside treasury bill thread you don't contribute to any other topic on nairaland

I am here because some ogas I enjoy reading from and discussing with are here. I’m not here for T bills sir wink

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Educationalserv: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

investment professional?Or not which other positive contribution do you do to the thread .cos u have condemn just every suggestion and call treasury bills petty ...

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
This used to be what guy men were advising people to invest in to beat inflation back in the days. I wonder how those babas have fared today grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Educationalserv: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

I am here because some ogas I enjoy reading from and discussing with are here. I’m not here for T bills sir wink

but you have condemn all their suggestion ?oga like ? Are u an investment critic like we have film critics? to asist investors

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Educationalserv:
[s]investment professional?Or not which other positive contribution do you do to the thread .cos u have condemn just every suggestion and call treasury bills petty ...[/s]

New moniker with all your posts dedicated to me. You are cancelled!

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
Tobex4realTobex234:

Joblessness how? Lol. When I'm not working in brick and mortar. I know you're a boss on this thread o, that's the same way I'm a manager where I work.

Never quoted you, did I?

I said being concerned about how other people burn,, save or invest their funds is a sign of joblessness.

Busy people are very busy making their own money,

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Educationalserv: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:
This used to be what guy men were advising people to invest in to beat inflation back in the days. I wonder how those babas have fared today grin
are they advising people to invest ? Read the advert well....but to reduce expense to a runing a car.... if fuel is rising due to inflation then beat the cost with a little that it consumes less ?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
While wealthy people are enjoying their money, investing their money and sending their money on errands to make more money for them

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Educationalserv:
but you have condemn all their suggestion ?oga like ? Are u an investment critic like we have film critics? to asist investors

Audio boss, I see you o. Kwantinue grin

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Educationalserv: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

New moniker with all your posts dedicated to me. You are cancelled!
is been new a crime now on treasury bill thread ? .everbody body was new some time ago and people are reading and joining

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Educationalserv:
are they advising people to invest ? Read the advert well....but to reduce expense to a runing a car....example if fuel is rising due to inflation then beat the cost with a nettle that consumes less ?

Eeyah, you had to create a new moniker for this nonesense? Only an idiot will not know that this chicken scratch gibberish was written by audio boss. grin

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Educationalserv: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
9 wonders of Nairaland ...investment professional and theorist start his day on treasury bill thread , mid day still ranting aimlessly on treasury bill thread and still condemning the treasury bill investment that keeps him ranting all day for free ....imagine a real investment professional in Investment 1 having clients thinking of Nairaland tb thread ....make I give the eassyist small work for the day .......
oga this is not good for the thread

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
Educationalserv:
oga this is not good for the thread

Nice try grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Educationalserv: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Oga Ahib Audio, you are jobless. Go and find something better to do with your time. What an idiot.
you are not serious. Give me job nah is joblessness a crime for treasury bill forum rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Educationalserv: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Moderator rules 2 broken
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lol. These two men. grin

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by richforever123: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Educationalserv:
is been new a crime now on treasury bill thread ? .everbody body was new some time ago and people are reading and joining

It's a crime ooo, I remember when I was new here, the people here are paranoid with their money

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Educationalserv: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Revix, a South African cryptocurrency investment platform, with offices in Cape Town and London, has raised $4.1 million (R58.5 million) in off-shore capital funding – showcasing the attractiveness of cryptocurrency investment in South Africa.

Founded in 2018 on the principle that everyone should be able to invest their own money and become their own wealth manager, the business’ customer growth has mirrored the exponential rise in the cryptocurrency market which is valued at over $2 Trillion – making the digital asset class more valuable than Apple.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Macktaob(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Nice try grin grin grin
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Macktaob:

grin cheesy
That user post so much alike as ahib thou. If that's truly ahib, it's a clear sign that lazyuths is really hurting him deeply for him to stoop to that level.

I'm yet to understand what exactly they are fighting to get.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
We should try and read this book. I started reading it today

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Lol. These two men. grin

Shebi dem say one na woman?. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) ... (2240) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.