Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4494280 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (2240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
NL1960:

Shebi dem say one na woman?. cheesy
Seriously? shocked

Which of them be Chick?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Silverpurple: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Tobex4realTobex234:
I'm struggling to understand how individuals are running away from crypto and even worse painting it a bad name at a time when the following entities are rushing it:

Publicly traded companies.
Federal government reserves.
Big banks e.t.c

You sabi future pass all these people. Kwantinue to allow dead naira diminish your wealth grin cool

Different people, different investment objectives. For me and my household, I've got crypto in the upper end of my high risk portfolio.

I'm happy to say, it has accounted for a significant majority of my YTD profit. I don't trade, I just buy and "forget" coins that have potential.

Nonetheless, I'm okay with the understanding that it can go both ways, for now I'm riding on the bulls...

Caveat Emptor....

Ciao...

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Seriously? shocked

Which of them be Chick?

I do not know o. I said, dem say. grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Educationalserv: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:
This used to be what guy men were advising people to invest in to beat inflation back in the days. I wonder how those babas have fared today grin
where is Volkswagen picture ? Why remove it lets learn about inflation

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
That user post so much alike as ahib thou. If that's truly ahib, it's a clear sign that lazyuths is really hurting him deeply for him to stoop to that level.

I'm yet to understand what exactly they are fighting to get.

Na wa o. It’s normal to be deeply hurt when your audio ways are exposed na lipsrsealed
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
Educationalserv:
where is Volkswagen picture ? Why remove it lets learn about inflation

tongue
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by cutedharmee: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Make una no provoke me for dis place o. All dis bantering hre and dre is oowkay. This is one of d thread I love most on nairaland cos it made me. Won't be whr i am today if this thread was created for raining insult on each other mbok. Make una no spoil this thread for us abeg angry angry angry angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
cutedharmee:
Make una no provoke me for dis place o. All dis bantering hre and dre is oowkay. This is one of d thread I love most on nairaland cos it made me. Won't be whr i am today if this thread was created for raining insult on each other mbok. Make una no spoil this thread for us abeg angry angry angry angry angry angry

Can you share some of the things you learnt here.

Don't tell me you are one of those who love free professional advise?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Coolmaney: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Can you share some of the things you learnt here.

Don't tell me you are one of those who love free professional advise?

I think for "free professional advise" we plenty for that table.

The truth is that this trend is more impactful than the writers think and most advise here are taken more serious than the writer thinks.

Thanks to all for a selfless service

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Macktaob(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
That user post so much alike as ahib thou. If that's truly ahib, it's a clear sign that lazyuths is really hurting him deeply for him to stoop to that level.

I'm yet to understand what exactly they are fighting to get.
Would be hilarious if that's really him coz it does seem it's him but I truly hope not.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Brainbox0806: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

It is a sign of joblessness

Allow him express himself as you freely do when you talk about stocks here, he might be motivating someone,?. He's being Liberal here and not forcing anyone to invest. You've made money from stocks as you claimed but not everyone is interested to go through that route with you, you constantly discuss NSE here because you know how to milk from it, you preach it because you believe it, so let other comment on what they believe, after all some people are making a kill with just holding beitcoin.

Stick to what you believe

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Brainbox0806:

Allow him express himself as you freely do when you talk about stocks here, he might be motivating someone,?. He's being Liberal here and not forcing anyone to invest. You've made money from stocks as you claimed but not everyone is interested to go through that route with you, you constantly discuss NSE here because you know how to milk from it, you preach it because you believe it, so let other comment on what they believe, after all some people are making a kill with just holding beitcoin.

I have never castigated anyone for investing in whatever suits them.

Nobody stops him from analysing the cash flow, profitablity, growth prospect, and underlying assets of what he is investing in, but should save himself the headache of why people are not investing in what he invests in.

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
Tobex4realTobex234:
I'm struggling to understand how individuals are running away from crypto and even worse painting it a bad name at a time when the following entities are rushing it:

Publicly traded companies.
Federal government reserves.
Big banks e.t.c

You sabi future pass all these people. Kwantinue to allow dead Naira diminish your wealth grin cool

This is the bone of contention

I am struggling to understand why people are running away from crypto. But the figures we are getting is that people are rushing into it.

He also went a step further by describing such people who don't do crypto as being childish.

I think that is rude.

Giving unsolicited financial advise is quite rude.

You can analyze your investments, no problem about that but trying to monkey hunt and needing more people to come into the same Investment is highly suspicious.

Make your money and enjoy your loot from your investment.

You can only give unsolicited financial advice to people who come to you to ask for financial assistance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Brainbox0806:

I don't talk or market stocks.

I analyze stocks, real estate, fixed income and other regulated Investments to the best of my ability.

I am not a professional oooo. But I have a little practical experience

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
NL1960:

LWKD,yhe canary that is 24/7 here.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by arduino: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
NL1960:

Baaaad guy....... You resemble person wey go like fight well well offline
grin grin grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
We should try and read this book. I started reading it today

Maddof, King of Ponzi dead
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Yes at the age of 83 or thereabout
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Their writing style, grammar and tenses are so different that it is not possible for them to be same persons. It will be hard in this instant to fake the other.

Macktaob:

Would be hilarious if that's really him coz it does seem it's him but I truly hope not.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
ojesymsym:
Their writing style, grammar and tenses are so different that it is not possible for them to be same persons. It will be hard in this instant to fake the other.

You mean to tell me that you read this ‘slip up’ and concluded that they are different writing styles and grammar? Must you be this biased? Fear God o...

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Bernie Madoff couldn't even take a dime to his grave, vanity. Some of his victims died of depression and frustration long time ago.

"The whole govt is a ponzi scheme" -Bernie Madoff

Lazyyouth4u:

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by hustla(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
ojesymsym:

100% right

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

I analyze stocks, real estate, fixed income and other regulated Investments to the best of my ability.

Have you considered having your own blog where you are speaking about your own investment journey?

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Emndy(m): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
NTB

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Have you considered having your own blog where you are speaking about your own investment journey?

I will pray about it grin

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DeSepiero(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
We should try and read this book. I started reading it today

Can you share a download link or something - thanks.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Emndy:
NTB

Looking up

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Emndy:
NTB
Nice. I'll lock some funds there when it gets to two digits.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Brainbox0806: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Emndy:
NTB

There seems to be the reason why a year tenor keep soaring?, the difference between 6 months bill and a year is quite far flung.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
DeSepiero:

Can you share a download link or something - thanks.

Search for it online or go to Amazon
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Brainbox0806: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

He never market Beitcoin, I think the guy just woke up to some new profits and decided to share with enthusiasm. Your experiences shared here has been deeply beneficial, I just felt the guy might be motivating someone with his write ups. Kudos

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (2240) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.