Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4449150 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (2230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
All of you saying it is not possible, pick your phones and call your friends and relations that work are not based in Lagos, PH, Abuja to find out what they earn.

How much be state civil servants salary? All those guys working in local council how much be their salary? How much be police salary? Apart from doing sharp practices, many of them are either into subsistence farming to support and other petty trading on the side. When the guy says 3 bedroom flat, he may not mean Lekki standard house or even a story building. He may have built that house over a period of 8 years. I know back Ibadan even has low transport cost, there used to be places you could go for even 20 naira.

He mentioned UI, that probably means his kids are in staff school. His wife words in a nursery school so he probably didn't need to pay for nanny or creche as the school will probably have discount for staff.

Lagos, PH and Abuja are the most expensive cities in Nigeria to my knowledge many other states still have very low cost of living. Because the competition in those places is also not as stiff as lagos, many of them live very contented life and are not interested in clubbing or even knowing where the airport is.

City life don really spoil many of una.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
If you do a little research on the palm tree you will be amazed at the value that tree has. Most people only know about palm oil, but that is not even where the money is from what I was able to gather.

The palm kernel oil is actually a more sought after product by many industries because it is the major component of may beauty products, pharmaceutical and that oil we call vegetable oil is actually from palm kernel oil. Then there is palm kernel cake for feedstock for animals.

In short, no part of the palm tree is wasted because even the leaves are used to make brooms while the sap from is what is used to make palm wine.

Nigerians really need to understand that God has blessed us already. Crude oil is supposed to just be an addon and not the major operating system.

ositadima1:

Palm oil has big value out there. I was listening to BBC's podcast, business daily the other day. They were talking about palm oil politics. How palm oil was part of most consumer products like toothpaste, soap, biscuits and other foods. It is also used to make bio fuel.

Currently, Maleshya and Indonesia supply like 90% of the world market. I even learnt that each palm tree can be harvested every month, hmmm.

I am sure Okumoil and Presco are limited only by howmuch they can supply.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
ositadima1:

Palm oil has big value out there. I was listening to BBC's podcast, business daily the other day. They were talking about palm oil politics. How palm oil was part of most consumer products like toothpaste, soap, biscuits and other foods. It is also used to make bio fuel.

Currently, Maleshya and Indonesia supply like 90% of the world market. I even learnt that each palm tree can be harvested every month, hmmm.

I am sure Okumoil and Presco are only limited by howmuch they can supply.

Unfortunately Nigerians are not doing it big time in the country, Okomu and Presco have foreign core investors

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
You need at least 3-5 years to wait for it to mature.
MMM and MBA promise less than 3 months.

Also, it is capital intensive. Tying a lot of capital for about 5 years is not something those who can afford it want to do, those who are usually interested in it either do not have the capital or the vision and competence to go big on it.

emmanuelewumi:

Unfortunately Nigerians are not doing it big time in the country, Okomu and Presco have foreign core investors

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
ojesymsym:
All of you saying it is not possible, pick your phones and call your friends and relations that work are not based in Lagos, PH, Abuja to find out what they earn.

How much be state civil servants salary? All those guys working in local council how much be their salary? How much be police salary? Apart from doing sharp practices, many of them are either into subsistence farming to support and other petty trading on the side. When the guy says 3 bedroom flat, he may not mean Lekki standard house or even a story building. He may have built that house over a period of 8 years. I know back Ibadan even has low transport cost, there used to be places you could go for even 20 naira.

He mentioned UI, that probably means his kids are in staff school. His wife words in a nursery school so he probably didn't need to pay for nanny or creche as the school will probably have discount for staff.

Lagos, PH and Abuja are the most expensive cities in Nigeria to my knowledge many other states still have very low cost of living. Because the competition in those places is also not as stiff as lagos, many of them live very contented life and are not interested in clubbing or even knowing where the airport is.

Do these people you mention go to work?.

As for police, you don ever follow them go checkpoint?.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Not going to work does not mean that they earn more. In short, going to work allows them do some other forms of runs that they add to their money.

One thing in my little time on earth I have learnt about money is that it is like an elastic or for spiritual people, it is like a spirit.

The more of it you have, the more expenses catch up with it. That is why a man earning 2 million a month can be broke on the 20th of that month and the man earning 100k will also be broker around same time.

Now let God bless that man with 100k to start earning 500k, give him 8 months, that man that was able to stay till 20th before becoming broke on 100k will also start getting broke on his new 500k, then he will look back and start wondering how he was able to survive on 100k.

Life is complex my brother, many things seem impossible from far until you experience it yourself. Many people who move from affluent to poverty, find after the initial denial if they are able to overcome the betrayal from friends and family who were once loving. If they finally reach that point of acceptance, they find out that they are able to adjust. Those who are not fortunate to make it to that level get depressed and bitter or worse commit suicide.
Life is complex, just do your best to control as many things as you can and leave the rest for the higher power to lookout for you.
NL1960:

Do these people you mention go to work?.

As for police, you don ever follow them go checkpoint?.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by PeaceIlya: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
Some of your people here are kidnappers or their associates and informants. Don’t share too much information about your movements and stuff. If anyone calls you poor don’t be unfortunate and post your account balance showing millions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
So many Nigerians are living better with the 50k and as a matter of fact some are even living with scalar source of income (street). So many are living poorly with 1m naira income monthly, seen them all. 2 of my close associates are civil servants on salary less than 150k per month but are currently building and some of my colleagues are earning minimum of 30m annually but still renting houses after 15yrs of service.

In summary, man know thyself and fit thyself, no straight rule. Testimony time, I built my first house when I was earning no known salary, infact I rejected some jobs because I knew I was better off on the streets picking than allowing people assume I am working. The same beer you drink at 2k a bottle, we drink at 300 naira a bottle and even justify why palmy is better than moet. life na choice, choose wisely.
The more money you have, the more problem you accept. I drive a car that immediately I drive into workshop, I pay 15k consultation/inspection fee on top any other fee I will pay, changing of oil runs to over 75k and so on, my civil servant friend changes his oil with less than 10k. las las I may end up poorer. what matters is not what comes or goes out but what is retained and invested.

Income of 1m with expenditure of 950k versus income of 300k with expenditure of 150k, at retirement, Mr 300k will be richer and wiser.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
ojesymsym:
Not going to work does not mean that they earn more. In short, going to work allows them do some other forms of runs that they add to their money.

One thing in my little time on earth I have learnt about money is that it is like an elastic or for spiritual people, it is like a spirit.

The more of it you have, the more expenses catch up with it. That is why a man earning 2 million a month can be broke on the 20th of that month and the man earning 100k will also be broker around same time.

Now let God bless that man with 100k to start earning 500k, give him 8 months, that man that was able to stay till 20th before becoming broke on 100k will also start getting broke on his new 500k, then he will look back and start wondering how he was able to survive on 100k.

Life is complex my brother, many things seem impossible from far until you experience it yourself. Many people who move from affluent to poverty, find after the initial denial if they are able to overcome the betrayal from friends and family who were once loving. If they finally reach that point of acceptance, they find out that they are able to adjust. Those who are not fortunate to make it to that level get depressed and bitter or worse commit suicide.
Life is complex, just do your best to control as many things as you can and leave the rest for the higher power to lookout for you.

I did not say they earn more if they are not going to work. By not going to work and still get paid, they have time to run their private businesses. Somebody goes to the office in the morning and signs in and then leave. He leaves to work elsewhere or to do other things that a typical 9-5 will not allow him to do.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
I understand what you mean, but non be all of them fit avoid work. Teachers and doctors for example must go work, some other ones must also go but they know how to cover up for each other though.

The day governments finds a way to run civil service the ways banks are being run then there will be better efficiency in Naija.
NL1960:

I did not say they earn more if they are not going to work. By not going to work and still get paid, they have time to run their private businesses. Somebody goes to the office in the morning and signs in and then leave. He leaves to work elsewhere or to do other things that a typical 9-5 will not allow him to do.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
pussiboner:

Are you saying you have never cut corners to make money or you no longer cut corners to make money?
People have different meaning when you say,you are a born again. So I don't present myself in that way.I will tell you I practice my Christianity in all my business dealings which has caused me to lose some business but I don't care because it was my late fathers strong principal that I took. This year I lost a big contract in the church I worship because I was asked to give some cash as PR.And the residents pastor being some one I relate well with.I told him what they see as PR is part of naija problem in as much as they try to make the name sound sweat.People with different principle.As long as you are contented with what you have,one can be straight.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Hamachi(f): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Little drops of water.
In this current situation?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MssRose(f): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Please which site can these types of financial statements be gotten from?

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MssRose(f): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
These foreigners are minting money in agriculture ooo. Palm oil to be precise

Okomu soil N12 billion worth of palm oil between January and March 2021.

Presco sold N8 billion worth.
Where can one get such info please

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Biafran4life:
People have different meaning when you say,you are a born again. So I don't present myself in that way.I will tell you I practice my Christianity in all my business dealings which has caused me to lose some business but I don't care because it was my late fathers strong principal that I took. This year I lost a big contract in the church I worship because I was asked to give some cash as PR.And the residents pastor being some one I relate well with.I told him what they see as PR is part of naija problem in as much as they try to make the name sound sweat.People with different principle.As long as you are contented with what you have,one can be straight.

You practice Christianity?? shocked shocked shocked shocked Even put born again on top grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians and hypocrisy na like 5 and 6. Chai!!! We are hopeless people. Walahi. No wonder God continues to punish us. Most of us religious folks na the hottest part of hell we go perish.

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

You practice Christianity?? shocked shocked shocked shocked Even put born again on top grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians and hypocrisy na like 5 and 6. Chai!!! We are hopeless people. Walahi. No wonder God continues to punish us. Most of us religious folks na the hottest part of hell we go perish.

You are not one of us.

We the religious folks know ourselves

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by maishai: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
ojesymsym:
I understand what you mean, but non be all of them fit avoid work. Teachers and doctors for example must go work, some other ones must also go but they know how to cover up for each other though.

The day governments finds a way to run civil service the ways banks are being run then there will be better efficiency in Naija.

That can only happen when government are runed strictly on taxes..................That is the only way to make Government work for their money, You first have to find a way to attract Businesses then find a way to make money without taxing Businesses to death..........................Most Government take the easy route especially when there is a Hot commodity in their dormain that sells fast........ Take a look at NNPC priding itself on PRODUCTION SHARING CONTRACT instead of producing and owning the whole commodity

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Strategies for winning the fight against corruption - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

That corruption and poor governance are key factors holding back Africa’s development are notions deeply embedded in the literature and thought on Africa’s socioeconomic development. What is not so common is discourse and success stories about how to systematically fight this corruption. Though this may sound discouraging, I can tell you, from my experience, that it is indeed possible to fight corruption successfully with the right knowledge, patience, and commitment to transparency.

To fight corruption, we must first understand it. Underlying the various forms of corruption—grand, political, and administrative, which include public resource transfers to private entities, allocation of public resources to political allies, and misuse of public funds—are three important factors. The first is a lack of transparency of critical financial and other information central to economic development, in particular revenues and budgets. Second is the weakness or total absence of institutions, systems, and processes that block leakages. Third is the pervasiveness of impunity—limited political will to hold accountable and punish those found guilty of such corruption.

Between the three, the tougher problem is how to build strong and enduring institutions. Building institutions takes time and does not deliver the quick results that typically attract politicians or donors. But it is essential if Africa is to fight corruption systematically and ensure long-term stability. We are fortunate to now have technology that enables us to build electronic platforms to manage government finances, biometric systems to bring integrity to our personnel and government payment systems, and web-based platforms to provide transparency of government finances. We need to go even further to see how we can deploy blockchain and other emerging technologies to underpin our contract negotiations and procurement systems, a huge source of corruption and leakage in many countries.

We should combine these efforts with building strong and independent audit and justice systems, including a well-resourced judiciary and an oversight office to field complaints. We also need to create an environment that enables strong and accountable civil society organizations that provide oversight of government. Such strong and independent institutions have a salutary effect on political will as they exert the necessary pressure on politicians, even at the highest levels, to act. Such initiatives take patience and determination though, since building these institutions, systems, and processes may take a decade or more.

My experience in Nigeria showed that a decade spanning three administrations was necessary to build well-functioning technology platforms for managing the country’s finances. The savings in terms of blocked leakages, amounting to over a billion dollars, made it worthwhile.

We found that supporting institution building with openness and transparency of revenue and budgetary data provides a win that can be implemented quickly. The increasing accessibility of the inter net via mobile phones and various analytic apps makes it easier now more than ever to share with citizens information on revenues and expenditures. Publishing monthly data in national newspapers on local, state, and federal government revenues was unprecedented in Nigeria when we started in 2004, but it helped us gain public support for our initiatives going forward. It laid the basis for much more sophisticated analytics on the budget shared widely via the internet today.

Africa needs to focus its anti-corruption fight on long-term, high-return institution building activities, coupled with the justice infrastructure and political will to hold those who transgress accountable. This process should start by making key government statistics open and transparent, enabling citizens to keep on top of important information and build trust in their governments. Only with these pragmatic approaches can the continent record wins against corruption.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
The solutions to our problems are inside that post above. I wish Buhari can take some time from his busy schedule and read this.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by maishai: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
ositadima1:
The solutions to our problems are inside that post above. I wish Buhari can take some time from his busy schedule and read this.
And u think If Okonjo Iweala becomes president she would do wonders

I just pray God Answers your prayers so that the Noise would stop
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ukay2: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
ojesymsym:
If you do a little research on the palm tree you will be amazed at the value that tree has. Most people only know about palm oil, but that is not even where the money is from what I was able to gather.

The palm kernel oil is actually a more sought after product by many industries because it is the major component of may beauty products, pharmaceutical and that oil we call vegetable oil is actually from palm kernel oil. Then there is palm kernel cake for feedstock for animals.

In short, no part of the palm tree is wasted because even the leaves are used to make brooms while the sap from is what is used to make palm wine.

Nigerians really need to understand that God has blessed us already. Crude oil is supposed to just be an addon and not the major operating system.

Like reading your insightful comments here

Weldone Sir

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ukay2: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
RayRay06677:
So many Nigerians are living better with the 50k and as a matter of fact some are even living with scalar source of income (street). So many are living poorly with 1m naira income monthly, seen them all. 2 of my close associates are civil servants on salary less than 150k per month but are currently building and some of my colleagues are earning minimum of 30m annually but still renting houses after 15yrs of service.

In summary, man know thyself and fit thyself, no straight rule. Testimony time, I built my first house when I was earning no known salary, infact I rejected some jobs because I knew I was better off on the streets picking than allowing people assume I am working. The same beer you drink at 2k a bottle, we drink at 300 naira a bottle and even justify why palmy is better than moet. life na choice, choose wisely.
The more money you have, the more problem you accept. I drive a car that immediately I drive into workshop, I pay 15k consultation/inspection fee on top any other fee I will pay, changing of oil runs to over 75k and so on, my civil servant friend changes his oil with less than 10k. las las I may end up poorer. what matters is not what comes or goes out but what is retained and invested.

Income of 1m with expenditure of 950k versus income of 300k with expenditure of 150k, at retirement, Mr 300k will be richer and wiser.

Well said

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
Our leaders don't even have to read this big big grammar before knowing what to do. Our leaders are very intelligent, in fact, you have to be intelligent to loot the way they are looting the treasury. Not that they don't know how to build strong institutions, but they are all profiting from the status quo, how do you expect them to change a system that is creating unimaginable wealth for them and their generations to come.

Our leaders are only greedy and self-centered in a devilish manner. Even some of the institutions the British helped us to build that were working effectively after independence were intentionally destroyed by our politicians and many of them became dollar billionaires overnight.

ositadima1:
Strategies for winning the fight against corruption - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

That corruption and poor governance are key factors holding back Africa’s development are notions deeply embedded in the literature and thought on Africa’s socioeconomic development. What is not so common is discourse and success stories about how to systematically fight this corruption. Though this may sound discouraging, I can tell you, from my experience, that it is indeed possible to fight corruption successfully with the right knowledge, patience, and commitment to transparency.

To fight corruption, we must first understand it. Underlying the various forms of corruption—grand, political, and administrative, which include public resource transfers to private entities, allocation of public resources to political allies, and misuse of public funds—are three important factors. The first is a lack of transparency of critical financial and other information central to economic development, in particular revenues and budgets. Second is the weakness or total absence of institutions, systems, and processes that block leakages. Third is the pervasiveness of impunity—limited political will to hold accountable and punish those found guilty of such corruption.

Between the three, the tougher problem is how to build strong and enduring institutions. Building institutions takes time and does not deliver the quick results that typically attract politicians or donors. But it is essential if Africa is to fight corruption systematically and ensure long-term stability. We are fortunate to now have technology that enables us to build electronic platforms to manage government finances, biometric systems to bring integrity to our personnel and government payment systems, and web-based platforms to provide transparency of government finances. We need to go even further to see how we can deploy blockchain and other emerging technologies to underpin our contract negotiations and procurement systems, a huge source of corruption and leakage in many countries.

We should combine these efforts with building strong and independent audit and justice systems, including a well-resourced judiciary and an oversight office to field complaints. We also need to create an environment that enables strong and accountable civil society organizations that provide oversight of government. Such strong and independent institutions have a salutary effect on political will as they exert the necessary pressure on politicians, even at the highest levels, to act. Such initiatives take patience and determination though, since building these institutions, systems, and processes may take a decade or more.

My experience in Nigeria showed that a decade spanning three administrations was necessary to build well-functioning technology platforms for managing the country’s finances. The savings in terms of blocked leakages, amounting to over a billion dollars, made it worthwhile.

We found that supporting institution building with openness and transparency of revenue and budgetary data provides a win that can be implemented quickly. The increasing accessibility of the inter net via mobile phones and various analytic apps makes it easier now more than ever to share with citizens information on revenues and expenditures. Publishing monthly data in national newspapers on local, state, and federal government revenues was unprecedented in Nigeria when we started in 2004, but it helped us gain public support for our initiatives going forward. It laid the basis for much more sophisticated analytics on the budget shared widely via the internet today.

Africa needs to focus its anti-corruption fight on long-term, high-return institution building activities, coupled with the justice infrastructure and political will to hold those who transgress accountable. This process should start by making key government statistics open and transparent, enabling citizens to keep on top of important information and build trust in their governments. Only with these pragmatic approaches can the continent record wins against corruption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by igbizen(m): 7:32am On May 01, 2021
Biafran4life:
Pls what do you then spend the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS ON MONTHLY
I wonder...story for the gods

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Lovelynife(m): 8:02am On May 01, 2021
ojesymsym:

May God bless your brain bro.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by afroxyz: 9:41am On May 01, 2021
Somebody would build chicken coop as a house and come online and say he did it with 50k salary. All these arm chair theorists should stop trying to insult our intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by akpos4uall(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2021
afroxyz:
Somebody would build chicken coop as a house and come online and say he did it with 50k salary. All these arm chair theorists should stop trying to insult our intelligence.

This here says it all. It is a proof as to why many do not believe that "the said" is not achievable. It may have taken him 8 years to achieve but the goal was achieved at the end of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by afroxyz: 9:59am On May 01, 2021
akpos4uall:

This here says it all. It is a proof as to why many do not believe that "the said" is not achievable. It may have taken him 8 years to achieve but the goal was achieved at the end of the day.

You are using the word 'may', so that means you are speculating. And yet you are willing to accept something as fact based on speculation.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 12:13pm On May 02, 2021
Well, I read your post before you deleted it. I don't have any issue with Okonjo-Iweala's suggestions on how to move the country forward. OBJ is also proffering his own solutions, likewise GEJ and all our past leaders.

My question is, how come our leaders always know how to fix the country before they get into power or when they are no longer in power? And during their administrations they were all stupid and useless to the country.

ositadima1:
lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2021
Donbrig:
Well, I read your post before you deleted it. I don't have any issue with Okonjo-Iweala's suggestions on how to move the country forward. OBJ is also proffering his own solutions, likewise GEJ and all our past leaders.

My question is, how come our leaders always know how to fix the country before they get into power or when they are no longer in power? And during their administrations they were all stupid and useless to the country.

Lol, I though my post was kind of irrelevant to the thread and deleted it.

The problem is that our political system is designed in such a way that it filter "good" candidates off and then we are left with people with questionable character. If you are a honourable fellow with decent principles you will not make it far in the Nigerian political clime.

U can check for yourself if we ever had "good" leaders in recent times.

Another is that a tree cannot make a forest. A single "good" person or a bunch of "good" persons will not be able to make an impact irrespective of position held. In fact it is the quickest way to get destroyed.

Based on the ideas above, and in my opinion the way to go as a leader surrounded by men and women of questionable character is to make random unconnected moves and then link them all up in a final blow. Brute force is not the answer, rather lots of smarts, cleverness, strategy and very important leveraging technology.

grin to b honest, all our computer science graduates and statisticians should all be employed with fat pay. With the size of our human resource we should be generating millions of gigabytes of data. The world is now data driven. At the level of government every single action should be informed by data.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (2230) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.