Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (2041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4441609 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Usually, you don't even have to go to the bank to do these things.
Look at the form again I am sure the process for doing it is there.
Without looking at this specific offer, but the general process is:
1: Transfer the amount you want to invest to the account stated.
2: Fill the form
3: Send the form and proof of payment to the email provided and wait.

Alternatively you can use your broker...
Biafran4life:
I can't understand this banks.I have been to ibtc, zenith and Fbn head offices in uyo. And thr response to this sukuk is they have no mandate to the offer.The Fbn guys said nothing like that is even going on.That the last they had idea was fg saving Bond and it is closed. Is Nigeria all about Lagos and abj .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
bfn1:
God bless you greatly sir.

You're always a source of inspiration!

I'll subscribe to the DMO mailing list right away.

Biafran alt. You forgot to switch over? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
ositadima1:

Remember to also enjoy ur sweat every now and then for the future is uncertain. If the "trumpet" was to be blown today, some of us would miss out on a lot of things within our reach.

What if man pikin flex him money finish and trumpet no come blow? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mills55:
Sukuk just landed. Christmas settlement.

Inflation don chop all your money finish and you dey shout Christmas settlement. Na wa o lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mommytas:
Guys check these airdrop is � legit hurry up and grab yours few days left

https://metakings.ai/buy?r=WmED9bSuuA

Have all your family members and village people grabbed theirs? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Mills55: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Inflation don chop all your money finish and you dey shout Christmas settlement. Na wa o lipsrsealed

Still better than the present NTB bro. Maybe man for don flex the cash if it's in the bank.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Akerewe:
Good morning great investors, Pls fgn bond & sukuk bond, which one is more better in terms of yield?

The ‘more better’ one na the one wey inflation go pity you and leave you small tashere coins after dealing with you and your money cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lovelynife:
dobnina you don buy am ooo. See how frustrated people don dey react on top your matter. It is well ooo

You think say we no know say dobnina na your alt? undecided
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
The bag bro, the fvcking bag!

Toto and prick will always wanna do their thing and you and I can't stop them. Then, lets Cashout!

Anyone that takes this clown seriously is a very big idiot!

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
dobnina:

Answer the questions
Yes or No
That's what we want to hear.

Okay sir. Just wait..you hear? Your questions will be answered very shortly sir. Just exercise patience please. Oga Emma is working hard for you undecided

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Mommytas(f): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
I don't have your time

Lazyyouth4u:

Have all your family members and village people grabbed theirs? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
ositadima1:

grin

Bro, as I don't believe in religion, to me my trumpet blows the day I die, so is urs or any other persons.

If you live a healthy life style, then, ur chances of making it into old age increase, despite that, it can happen anytime.

So, what is d point of denying self some pleasures as we accumulate. Some of it will go to waste after we are no longer there.

It is better to enjoy every now and then, and help some people with it.

Mind you, there is no supernatural force keeping score of the good u did, there is no payback there after. It is just the feel-good feelings u get when you help another human being.

Hmmm. Food for thought….

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Phyde: 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Biafran4life:
I can't understand this banks.I have been to ibtc, zenith and Fbn head offices in uyo. And thr response to this sukuk is they have no mandate to the offer.The Fbn guys said nothing like that is even going on.That the last they had idea was fg saving Bond and it is closed. Is Nigeria all about Lagos and abj .
You don't need all these stress.
Just browse stanbicibtccapital.com, type sukuk bond on the search bar and download the form, scroll down, you will see enquiry mails where to send your filled form and payment receipts to. The account name and banks are also on the second page of the form.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Biafran4life:

You don't need to go to the bank.

Hope this will be helpful.

You can pay to the Stanbic IBTC Bank account number and send a mail to email address in this message

1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
ositadima1:

Why you delete your message, if you no believe in religion for Naija e go hard for you to get wife or in-laws ooooo

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Why you delete your message, if you no believe in religion for Naija e go hard for you to get wife or in-laws ooooo

Not when you get plenty owo kudi o. Wife and in-laws go follow you do atheist sef. Na owo be koko ooo cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Anyone that takes this clown seriously is a bery big idiot!
What's "bery"?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Not when you get plenty owo kudi o. Wife and in-laws go follow you do atheist sef. Na owo be koko ooo cheesy grin

Does not work that way, you have to be a closet atheist or agnost.

If you are a wealthy atheist, Naija people go think say you fit use their pikin to renew your wealth from the devil. Na so we dey reason

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

I dey hide my true color. grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
ositadima1:

I dey hide my true color. grin

One needs to be politically, religiously and culturally correct.

We have a lot of closet atheists and agnosts in Nigeria
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

You don't need to go to the bank.

Hope this will be helpful.

You can pay to the Stanbic IBTC Bank account number and send a mail to email address in this message
Thanks alot.I was able to get through when I went to my bank Gtb and the same rubbish that they have no idea. I went back to Ibtc and they reached out to the head office which directed on how to about it. Happy I got afolabi unit for my kid as it is for future education purpose..I will try and see if I can do the compounding thing from the payments.
And oga pls advice that ashi on this thread if she doesn't know how to make money she can try rituals and damn the consequences.

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Biafran4life:
You are just cheap ashi.I am a proud biafran and have only one moniker.Is anyone paying me that I should have more than one.If I have alternative medium for now to get info on investment I would have closed nairaland and pray for it to crash.I have closed face rubbish since over a year.You should be ashamed of yourself that at your age you live on social Media and nothing productive.You should have noticed for long I don't post because those idiots called mod banned me.And it was good as I gave me opportunity to real face my agric investment.(Plantain farming in many of family lands that have been lying idle

Your mama na cheap ashi. Hungry frustrated animal like you. Better go drink sniper one time and end your misery before frustration and depression make you do the unthinkable to your poor children…

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Brainbox0806: 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Your mama na cheap ashi. Hungry frustrated animal like you. Better go drink sniper one time and end your misery before frustration and depression make you do the unthinkable to your poor children…

This bad Omen has come again, anywhere you appear bad odour ensued ,smelling he-goat. What is your headache if inflation eat up their gains pipsqueak? negative -toxic soul.

Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive, it will take their breath away.

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by bfn1: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Biafran alt. You forgot to switch over? undecided
I'm confused by your comment.
I'm even more confused to see that your 'confusing' comment already has 2 Likes (as at the time of posting this response).

Modified: Lols! Okay, I've just scrolled up to read how you've been dragging some issues with Biafran4life ...No wonder I've been caught in the crossfire! grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

If you are a wealthy atheist, Naija people go think say you fit use their pikin to renew your wealth from the devil. Na so we dey reason
Fact

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Thehilah4jesus: 4:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Please help me,how do l complete the sukuk application form.l can't edit it.do l print it out and fill then scan it back to the email address. Biko l need urgent answer.thank you in anticipation
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Thehilah4jesus: 4:33am On Dec 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Please boss kindly respond to my email as am trying to message you.thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Thehilah4jesus: 4:47am On Dec 21, 2021
Please what is the E-allotment details on the sukuk form(Applicant S4/Custodian A/C. I am pretty new to these things but l just registered my Cscs

(1) (2) (3) ... (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.