Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (2163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4467419 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (2234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2023
jedisco:

Your problem is that manytimes you cannot compose your thoughts perhaps due to 'e go e come education you received'. When the mods give you a ban, you'd run to another thread threatening Seun and moaning on how NL is biased towards the South.

I've met folks like you multiple times, I know what peppers them. The Igbos are not your problem. If the generation who saw the war have come this far, you should be worried about what their offspring would achieve.
your must be a very foolish Man . Let offspring achieve what ever How will affect a Northern Farmer in jahun .You must be very silly and been in Competition with You shadows . We don't care what you do or achieve Don't bring brotels drugs,prostitutes fake part to our region ! We have Warned You .you have your state to do your criminal activities and achieve landing in the Moon ( we dont care ) ...The richest west Africa in 1900 remains Alhassan dantata . The richest black African remain dangote (off spring) the richest Easterner in 60 is Louis ojukwu ( from supplying palm oil to the North) where are the Ojukwu off spring ( fight over bianca Vs OTL) in court. ( cos his fellow ibo traders started supplying adulterated palm oil) the offspings are in court while the dantata offspring has put Africa on the global map .
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2023
jedisco:

Sadly, this is being made into a north vs south argument which misses the ponit. Interesting he keeps mentioning prostitution. It shows how blinded he is.

There are over 1 million male kids called almajiri roaming the streets of Kano. What people fail to ask is where are the female kids? Many are stuck behind walls being passed around and used as gifts to settle debt. When they've been used enough, they are thrown into the street, stuck on drugs as free for all.

Kano is a state where the government marries wives for people and then buys them mattress to f×#k. In that same state, men are allowed to divorce their wives by saying I divorce you 3x. You can only imagine how many men return yearly freebies.

If you think what you see in Wuse 2 e.t.c is prostitution, then you've seen nothing. Dude, underaged girls being passed around for a measure of rice.

The first shock I recieved in Kano was the glaring absence of women in income earning roles in the society. Roles, that have generally carried on by women elsewhere such as selling food items in markets, corner shops, secretarial roles e.t.c were being occupied by able bodied men. My final straw was going to a big local market in Tarauni. In the whole of the market, there were only two women selling- you could guess where they were from. Kept asking myself, without education and finance, what say do the women have

Coming to rape- hmm... let me not talk cos this would even traumatise me. You mix an insane amount of drugs and insane anount of poverty... Lord knows what you get. Do you know that people smoke soakaway, cement, gutter? I've seen 'chemist shops' with freezers full of codeine containing cough syr. People come to buy cough syr like others buy soft drinks
All vices listed are done within their Zone it doest affect you ! 10m Alamajir in kano is Northern Problems not Chenedu .10m herm smokers in kano is kano problems. Not Chenedu. Musa will not leave Kano and move to inewi to open meth distribution rings . Iweala a post civil war kid is now the president of WTO ( how has that stop Gully erosion ,kidnapping meth distribution and prostitution) by south Easterner or how would it affect Musa farming tomatos and sending to mile 12 ? Amina mohmmed is in UN what has it done to jauro a 70 old Cow header supply Beef to portharcourt . Dr Ali pate the leaadr in global public health ( with bill and Melinda gate ) what impact did it have child morality in Nigeria. We don't buy land or invest in the East but your come with Night buses zero capital and set criminal enterprise and construct brotels and unlivable ghettos( like sabon Gari in kano ) we are Laughing at your stupidity you cannot move the properties to the erosion ravaged east ( 100 years ) the property will still be here in Kano. Sir Louis ojukwu houses it still here sold severally it still here in Kano . YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT THE NORTH. keep your analysis,suggestion way of live and criminal tendencies with The East .
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2023
jedisco:

Your problem is that manytimes you cannot compose your thoughts perhaps due to 'e go e come education you received'. When the mods give you a ban, you'd run to another thread threatening Seun and moaning on how NL is biased towards the South.

I've met folks like you multiple times, I know what peppers them. The Igbos are not your problem. If the generation who saw the war have come this far, you should be worried about what their offspring would achieve.
let me make it easy for You . 99 percent of person in the North will never travel or doing anything in eastern Nigeria. ( it your ethnic group that keep tripping Northward since 1920 ) emeka Ojukwu was even born in zungeru . 99.9 percent of Northerners will never invest do bussiness in the east . We are Not same people. Our moral , yard stick are pole part . Example in ebony donkey and horse meat is a delicay .This is forbidden to me . Pigs are eaten his is forbidden to me .I see person worshipping idols ,Masquerades etc. This is abnormal to me . I see women in south working in construction site as labourers this is abnormal to me . I see kids born out of wedlock and baby mama celebrated online. This is unusual to me . Greed and materialism thrives this unusual to me . We see half naked woman,prostution as immoral but it seen as sharpeness and run by you. You entire living is based on western ideals and set standards .while we in North don't subscribe to it the kaftan and cap is better than suit and tie . You are more interested in the world. We are more interested in the world after life . We know it just 60 to 70 years human life span . It a religious duty for a Man to take care of his wife and parent. This must be agreed on the marriage day so woman don't do formal work . Raising kids and home is also form of work . That why we dont have single ladies in churches praying for husbands. You can excel in all human endeavour and turn the east to Singapore .in not our business up North ( even better we have more empowered ibo buy cows and vegetable from North ) PROBLEM don't come to North to open Brothels , beer palours , fake medicine stores,meth distribution rings , yahoo houses,gambling . We won't smile back.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2023
Acidosis:

If only this guy knows that I'm from the so called north central grin

You think I'm on NL to defend any useless region like you do? Thunder fire north and south together grin
There are bastard and black sheep in ever region ! Am not surprised. For few like on Ethically Charged forum like Nairaland will show themself.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
jedisco:

drug kingpin wanted for attempts to ship illicit drug consignments to the United Kingdom tops the list of arrests made by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA through interdiction operations that led to the seizure of four tons of illicit substances in the past week.

Obiorah Chigozie Samuel has been on the wanted list of the Agency since 15th September 2023 when a consignment of 1.500kg skunk concealed in flour going to London, UK was intercepted at the SAHCO export shed of the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, MMIA Ikeja Lagos, and his freight agent, Nworah Adaugo Precious arrested.

Convinced that the 1.500kg consignment had sailed through, Obiorah walked into the Agency’s dragnet on Thursday 28th September when he personally brought another tranche of 2.00kg concealed in cartons to the airport for shipment to the UK. In his interview, Obiorah claimed he was into shoes sales in Lagos before venturing into the illicit drug business.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mr offspring jedisco anit your ashamed that over 90 percent of all drug burst come from your ethnic group? But due to your sycophancy your are more interested in Northern woman not found in Markets. Why will this ibo Man not shop his drugs to abia but Uk and want MR sunak to be happy that chiogize want to destroy UK society just to own a Mansion in Inewi and live to Max 80 years .

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
jedisco:

You don enter once chance today, sir grin grin grin grin

See oga Jedisco, there's a very frightening and increasing number of Nigerians that cannot be reasoned with and they tell easily disprovable lies with such boldness that you wonder if you are going crazy. It doesn't matter what you say to them, the caliber of the evidence you bring to an argument, or how kind you are to them. It does not even matter if you could somehow persuade the almighty to come down and speak for you to them. They think one way, believe one thing and nothing will move them from their position.

These kinds of people grew exponentially during and after the last presidential election, and like I said, they cannot be reasoned with and deep-rooted envy, genetic-level hate and soul-altering spite is what they know. It's both very sad and very frightening. Like very very very frightening, akin to seeing actual vampires and rabid wolves come within spitting distance of you.

Don't bother talking with them. Just conserve your energy sir and look on them like you would irremediably madt and utterly dangerous people who can potentially drag this country into all-out strife that would make the first and second Congo wars look like kindergarten tea parties.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by civilserva: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mod, what else are you waiting for before you ban alhajioilandgasandgold?

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Elsueno: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omoh, lots of people are frustrated woh...economy no dey smile, so everyone dey look for someone to cool thier anger on

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by multibalotel: 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nigerians are Nigerians problem turning an investment thread into an ethnic war... it is disgusting..

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
ahiboilandgas:

There are bastard and black sheep in ever region ! Am not surprised. For few like on Ethically Charged forum like Nairaland will show themself.

Yes, indeed. I'm a b@stard of northern and southern region grin

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
jedisco:

Sadly, this is being made into a north vs south argument which misses the ponit. Interesting he keeps mentioning prostitution. It shows how blinded he is.

There are over 1 million male kids called almajiri roaming the streets of Kano. What people fail to ask is where are the female kids? Many are stuck behind walls being passed around and used as gifts to settle debt. When they've been used enough, they are thrown into the street, stuck on drugs as free for all.

Kano is a state where the government marries wives for people and then buys them mattress to f×#k. In that same state, men are allowed to divorce their wives by saying I divorce you 3x. You can only imagine how many men return yearly freebies.

If you think what you see in Wuse 2 e.t.c is prostitution, then you've seen nothing. Dude, underaged girls being passed around for a measure of rice.

The first shock I recieved in Kano was the glaring absence of women in income earning roles in the society. Roles, that have generally carried on by women elsewhere such as selling food items in markets, corner shops, secretarial roles e.t.c were being occupied by able bodied men. My final straw was going to a big local market in Tarauni. In the whole of the market, there were only two women selling- you could guess where they were from. Kept asking myself, without education and finance, what say do the women have

Coming to rape- hmm... let me not talk cos this would even traumatise me. You mix an insane amount of drugs and insane anount of poverty... Lord knows what you get. Do you know that people smoke soakaway, cement, gutter? I've seen 'chemist shops' with freezers full of codeine containing cough syr. People come to buy cough syr like others buy soft drinks

A keke driver from that region returned some missing cash (N19m) to the rightful owner. Guess what they offered him as compensation for his good deeds? 4 women.

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1708472804281036993?t=TZR5zxPGjXZtgBL72p3pOA&s=19

That region is cursed. They're responsible for over 15 poor ratings attributed to Nigeria, including poverty rate, illiteracy rate, malnutrition, insecurity, life expectancy, out of school children, and so on.

This is not tribalism but the truth. When it comes to crime rate, Southern Nigeria takes the disgraceful lead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Acidosis:

Yes, indeed. I'm a b@stard of northern and southern region grin
no futher comments A DNA is needed by your kins
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Acidosis:

A keke driver from that region returned some missing cash (N19m) to the rightful owner. Guess what they offered him as compensation for his good deeds? 4 women.

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1708472804281036993?t=TZR5zxPGjXZtgBL72p3pOA&s=19

That region is cursed. They're responsible for over 15 poor ratings attributed to Nigeria, including poverty rate, illiteracy rate, malnutrition, insecurity, life expectancy, out of school children, and so on.

This is not tribalism but the truth. When it comes to crime rate, Southern Nigeria takes the disgraceful lead.

Undiluted truth.

They are responsible for 40% of Nigerian problems.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Acidosis:

the story is supposed to be sharp Ibo keke raider hammer 15m left behind by a passenger! He thank is God for blessing and his prayers is been answered. He used to money to give several baby mama belle , drink alomo bitter , carry ashawo and play Najia bet and even give tithe and sow seed . This is your story.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
ibechris:

Undiluted truth.

They are responsible for 40% of Nigerian problems.
Fake truth . Your culture is been damage by western propaganda and you need European validation to feel cool .Several towns in Italy are dead due to low population .Russia and Australia pay citizens to give birth . But same oyinbo is telling southerrn Nigerians that giving birth is the problem that now the thing is for Man to Marry Man .woman to Marry woman LGBT is the way .
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
the story is supposed to be sharp Ibo keke raider hammer 15m left behind by a passenger! He thank is God for blessing and his prayers is been answered. He used to money to give several baby mama belle , drink alomo bitter , carry ashawo and play Najia bet and even give tithe and sow seed . This is your story.

Lol,in your mind,northerners are saint yeah? If your people have an form of self respect and dignity, no one from your region should be crying about presidency after all that Abacha stole from Nigeria. Till date, we are yet to recover half of all he stole.

There are rumours sef that the same ashawo life style led to his death grin

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Acidosis:

Lol,in your mind,northerners are saint yeah? If your people have an form of self respect and dignity, no one from your region should be crying about presidency after all that Abacha stole from Nigeria. Till date, we are yet to recover half of all he stole.

There are rumours sef that the same ashawo led to his death grin
in Your dirty Ethinic biased Mind you know it 99 percent probability that it a Northern Muslim that will return such Money. Here is 0.0001 percent of such happing in anambra . They will even rob the passenger .have you ever ask your self why Northern are entrusted as guard to several southern people in southern Nigerian. Currently Northern ibo even prefer a Northern shop sale boy than his own ethnic group.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
in Your dirty Ethinic biased Mind you know it 99 percent probability that it a Northern Muslim that will return such Money. Here is 0.0001 percent of such happing in anambra . They will even rob the passenger .have you ever ask your self why Northern are entrusted as guard to several southern people in southern Nigerian. Currently Northern ibo even prefer a Northern shop sale boy than his own ethnic group.

The way Abacha, IBB, and SPV Atiku returned their loots?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DrAkpamudehe: 6:12am On Oct 02, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
Mr offspring jedisco anit your ashamed that over 90 percent of all drug burst come from your ethnic group? But due to your sycophancy your are more interested in Northern woman not found in Markets. Why will this ibo Man not shop his drugs to abia but Uk and want MR sunak to be happy that chiogize want to destroy UK society just to own a Mansion in Inewi and live to Max 80 years .

Abeg ,are you related or the alternate of b0rn2fuck ? Your English and writing is similar to his. Very calamitous
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2023
civilserva:
Mod, what else are you waiting for before you ban alhajioilandgasandgold?

Why should you single out one person.

Ahib
Jedisco
Acidosis
Ibechris

And all the people involved in this argument should be banned.

We should learn to ignore those who have decided to dance naked in the market.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Ahib
Jedi.sco
Acidosis
Ibe.chris

Why should I be banned? Give one reason. I should be banned for insulting the animalistic governance and leadership style of some crazy people in northern and southern Nigeria? You must be joking.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:40am On Oct 02, 2023
Acidosis:

Why should I be banned? Give one reason. I should be banned for insulting the animalistic governance and leadership style of some crazy people in northern and southern Nigeria? You must be joking.

This is not the thread for that. There are hundreds of threads in the politics section.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 6:41am On Oct 02, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

This is not the thread for that. There are hundreds of threads in the politics section.

You should be thankful to those who keep the thread active. The treasury bills thread died since Jonathan's era.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:47am On Oct 02, 2023
An investor who invested N20 million to buy 1 million units of Dangote Sugar shares in January 2023 would have earned a dividend of N1.5 million in May 2023.

After the announcement of the merger of Dangote Sugar, NASCON and Dangote Rice to form Dangote Foods, the share price of Dangote Sugar rose to N55.

If he sold all his shares in August and bought 9100 units of FGN 2050 bond, he would be earning about N8 million from the Investment in 2024 till 2050.

That is how income investors move their Investments from one asset class to another.

I am very sure that Dangote Foods will get to over N160 per share before the end of 2024. BUA foods is already over N200 per share

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Ahib
Jedisco
Acidosis
Ibechris

I read somewhere that you are a school administrator. Is this the kind of philosophy you teach your students?

If a specific section of a system is malfunctioning and affects other parts of the system, do you remove the whole system instead of dealing with the root cause?

One person has been quarreling with multiple posters for the past two months, and you can't see that he is at fault? Why don't you, as his friend, call on him to refrain from causing trouble?

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluayebenz: 6:49am On Oct 02, 2023
Foo.lish people will drag Ahib, and when he finally come for them....
They will be shouting ban up and down.

The mods understand the situation and they won't conciliate.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Acidosis:

You should be thankful to those who keep the thread active. The treasury bills thread died since Jonathan's era.

Better dead than discussing politics, religion and other divisive topics.

I will always advice our brothers who live in glass houses to stop throwing stonee, before criticizing others we need to look deeply into ourselves.

This is a public forum, some discussions are not meant for public consumption

Especially where one is trying to paint his or her tribe, religion or political affiliation as the better one

Such should be discussed in the various section.

This is an investment thread and our concerns should be on how to make money legitimately.

Legitimate wealth is the keyword here.

At Seun and other admins please come and do the needful

11 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2023
oluayebenz:
Foo.lish people will drag Ahib, and when he finally come for them....
They will be shouting ban up and down.

The mods understand the situation and they won't conciliate.

You're funny. What do you mean by "come for them"? Is it by copying and pasting negative news?

Anyone can copy and paste negative news to disparage someone else. There is so much information on the web about anything and any stance that any fool can copy and paste it to make a semblance of an argument.

I honestly don't see any solid or well-thought-out arguments coming from that guy, just childish tantrums.

He is falling hands big time.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2023
ositadima1:

I read somewhere that you are a school administrator. Is this the kind of philosophy you teach your students?

If a specific section of a system is malfunctioning and affects other parts of the system, do you remove the whole system instead of dealing with the root cause?

One person has been quarreling with multiple posters for the past two months, and you can't see that he is at fault? Why don't you, as his friend, call on him to refrain from causing trouble?

Why didn't they report him for him.

Why was he fighting multiple people? You can't disrespect his people and expect him to keep quiet.

Since he is the only among his people here, he will ready to attack those who disrespect his people no matter the number of his attackers.

Why should someone single out Ahib. That is my problem.

You can't keep on adding petrol to fire and expect the flame to diminish

Reason why all the people involved in the quagmire should be sanctioned.

We can't keep on igniting a problem or catalysing a problem and then come back to claim being a victim

15 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluayebenz: 7:04am On Oct 02, 2023
ositadima1:

You're funny. What do you mean by "come for them"? Is it by copying and pasting negative news?

Anyone can copy and paste negative news to disparage someone else. There is so much information on the web about anything and any stance that any fool can copy and paste it to make a semblance of an argument.

I honestly don't see any solid or well-thought-out arguments coming from that guy, just childish tantrums.

He is falling hands big time.

You are right but of those people engaging him?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 7:06am On Oct 02, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Better dead than discussing politics, religion and other divisive topics.

I will always advice our brothers to stop throwing stones in a glass house, before criticizing others we need to look deeply into ourselves.

This is a public forum, some discussions are not meant for public consumption

Especially where one is trying to paint his or her tribe, religion or political affiliation as the better one

Such should be discussed in the various section.

This is an investment thread and our concerns should be on how to make money legitimately.

Legitimate wealth is the keyword here.

At Seun and other admins please come and do the needful

You should be having this conversation with that divisive element called ahib.

I'm from the middle belt Nigeria. Nowhere on this thread have I ever exonerated my tribe or describe my region as better than another. Most people do not even know my tribe or region but they go on rambling about the usual IPOB rhetoric.

You should be talking to that extremist from the north not me, a somewhat detribalised Nigerian that calls out the evil in northern and southern Nigeria.

I'm here to discuss investments as much as I'm opened to discussing the criminals who have made investments impossible for many.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (2234) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.