Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (2162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4467285 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) ... (2234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Makamatic: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
it that the reason 10000 Edo girl are in Italy doing prostution .So cos of aboki iron condem your litter Italy with Viking etc Abi

Is that also the reason aboki full Saudi Arabia prison .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Makamatic: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
am well travelled .I went to uzebba town in edo state I saw a lot of mental people in the city centre and I asked why they told me there are large India herm farm around.

You went to owan , normally your people use j5 to load marijuana and take to the north . They are the largest consumer of marijuana , meanwhile why are your people taking tramadol before them do simple work

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
smiley cheesy grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
Migration for sustainace is a religious duty .You will never understand the North. Jirah! Shoe shining and maiguard are legitimate work the Jobless southerner refused to do cos he want to be Adenuga over night. The trailers bring in beans , goats,cows ,milk , Millets , yams tomatos, carrots paper and low skill labourers . They come during the dry season earn some money move back to the North to invest in farm . A local maiguard would have a am.farm that can produce 30 bags of beans yearly × 60k = 1.8m ..150 k per month while the Ekiti boys it busy waiting for unavailable 30k teaching work . The trailers don't bring in prostitute , drug peddlers, fake goats fake tomatos and 419 crew unlike the marcoplo buses that the kano state govt had to relocate from sabon gari to a well monitored area .

I decided to focus on those northerners coming to the south to do the lowest of the lowest jobs since you can't see any good in Southerners travelling for greener pastures abroad. Your hypocrisy is too loud. I'm aware many northerners come to the south for legitimate hustle. I'm also aware that many Nigerians travel abroad for legitimate jobs. You should stop mentioning this prostitute thing. I'll rather live with prostitutes than boko haram terrorists from the North.

11 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
it that the reason 10000 Edo girl are in Italy doing prostution .So cos of aboki iron condem your litter Italy with Viking etc Abi

At least they're traveling to Italy with their hard earned money. They're not stealing the country's resources to go bow down in Mecca while millions of their kids die hopelessly and shamelessly in the north.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
castigate criminal politicians from the North and turn a blind eye to the once in the south even comment on thing you don't have good knowledge of. ( who told you polygamy in the North is for politics) Allow Us castigate our politicians . We know the once to castigate. YOU HAVE ENOUGH CASTIGATION TO DO NOW BOLA TINIBU IS PRESIDENT AND ALLEGATION OF FAKE CERTIFICATE .Prof soludu of Not performing .Delta and bayelsa state Nothing to show for over 6 trillion This is your castigating Job .Abi you want to castigate kano state kwankassiya movement that paid 700m for the entire state indigene in Bayero university and paid 3bn Naira for 400 student to Msc abroad or Federal houses of rep Abubakar bichi that bought 700 laptop to all university student from his constituent ,paid 60m in tuition 40m for wace for the entire student . Go and castigate hope uzodimna that says he carry 4000 to JAPA. We are not same people.

Buhari has just finished destroying the country. By extension, no politician, dead or alive, from your region, will be spared from the criticism. Let that sink in.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Digitron: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
Mehn, this thread don cast finally.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nice2023(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
why worry about the North! Why not Abia that look misreable and anambra that produce crime infested citizens peddling drugs globally ? The North state of kano , kaduna , Zaria , Jos supercede the southern village states of abia , Ekiti, osun oyo , anambra bayelsa ebony enugu and all in terms of developement , modernity , commerce . Is Discussing Northern Nigeria part of treasury bills or you are just been silly . ALLOW THE NORTH DEAL WITH IT ISSUE don't open your dirty pig eating mouth to tell us how to live . ( we are 5000 years kingdoms ) if you want to marry 1 wife do it in abia if you don't want kids or want to become bobrisky so it in the east . If you want to peddle drugs and faje part do it within your locality! Cultist killed over 20 people in shagamu your will not address that! 1500 anambra indigines in prison you will not see that . 10000 ibo ladies are on Allen avenue doing prostution .turn a blind eye . 1000s of southern youths are doing 419 and Yahoo. But na North and North .

U are not coherent at all.
Illiteracy is indeed a big problem here. Always ready to fight.

Bigot!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nice2023(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
am well travelled .I went to uzebba town in edo state I saw a lot of mental people in the city centre and I asked why they told me there are large India herm farm around.

Well travelled yet u talk like a rascal.

I mean certified rascal.

Person husband wey dey talk like agbero.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:

Man,u are disjointed in all ur points. Stay one place and make ur critisms clear. U are well travelled and talk like one who switches his brain on and off.

I served in ur so called north and I saw norther women hawking themselves for money.

House to house prostitution and this happened in Kebbi state where I served. The girls move around asking for sex in exchange for money. This usually happened every Saturdays.

Now that u want to talk,as a well travelled man u are,what do u have to say aboki?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
ibechris:

Man,u are disjointed in all ur points. Stay one place and make ur critisms clear. U are well travelled and talk like one who switches his brain on and off.

I served in ur so called north and I saw norther women hawking themselves for money.

House to house prostitution and this happened in Kebbi state where I served. The girls move around asking for sex in exchange for money. This usually happened every Saturdays.

Now that u want to talk,as a well travelled man u are,what do u have to say aboki?

www .coded run .com and see your educated sister that have meet all development goals (SDG) working hard .
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Acidosis:

Buhari has just finished destroying the country. By extension, no politician, dead or alive, from your region, will be spared from the criticism. Let that sink in.
he also destroyed abia state with zero development in 2 0 years .
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
jedisco:

Hehe... you are calling out the likes of ahib...

The issue about birth rate is that it's directly linked with education and economic prosperity. The well off tend to have less kids.
We're in a quagmire in certain parts, there's a growing number of out of school children. These are an increasing number of kids who are abused in every way possible. It's the reason I believe banditry might soon become impossible to contain with it's attendant economic harms. Hopefully, other regions can get insecurity under control before it spirals out.

BTW, @ahib, when u return, please mention me so I can give you a list of schools in the Anambra that are in urgent need or rehabilitation. There are over 200k out of school kids in the SE which is unacceptable.
Fellow Igbos, Let's Stop With The Gaslighting Technique.it Doesn't Work Anymore by tamdun: 10:33am On Sep 27
Dear Fellow igbos, let's stop with the gaslighting technique. It doesn't work anymore.

1. The only zone that practices the highest form of tribalism is the southeast.

● Peter Obi's campaign Coordinators in the Nothern regions were all igbos.

● Peter Obi's campaign spokespersons under the Labour Party were all igbos.

● Peter Obi's tribunal legal team are all igbos.

● Amb. Bianca Ojukwu, who happens to be the wife of our "respected hero," Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu, was denied the APGA Senatorial Ticket in Anambra because she's from Enugu State.

● In Lagos, people from Ebonyi and Enugu states are not allowed to be among the market executives in the Igbo controlled lagos markets like Aspanda, Ladikpo, Alaba, etc.

● there is an ongoing recruitment in the Anambra State Primary Health Care Development centres, but those qualified for this recruitment have been mandated to be Anambra Indegenes.

● We have Eze ndigbo in Lagos, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Nasarawa, Niger etc, but there is nothing like Oba, Sarki, Shehu, Mai, Etsu or Lamido in Southeast.

● Ndigbo are buying and acquiring landed properties in the North and Southwest, but none igbos are not allowed to own even a kiosk in Southeast.

● There are hundreds of churches in the North and Southwest, but you can hardly count three mosques in the whole southeast.

● The reason Ngige was denied Governor of Anambra State was because he was accused of contesting under a "Yoruba" Political Party ACN.

● Umahi remains the best Governor in Southeast right now and also doing well in the Works Ministry but Ndigbo have refused to align with him because he is from Ebonyi State and he is in the APC "Muslim Party"

● Ndigbo have lunched attacks against Lagos, Rivers, Delta, Edo, and even some northern states. We have tried so many times to conquer these states and dethrone their traditional rulers because they gave us the opportunity to settle down in their States.

● The most dangerous person right now in Nigeria is an Igbo man. During EndSARS Protest in 2020, innocent Nigerians came out to legitimately Protest against police brutality and Extra-judicial K!llings but Ndigbo hijacked the Protest to a Biafra Agitation Rallies that took the lives of so many innocent civilians and security men.

● The most dangerous person right now in Nigeria is an Igbo man. During the candle night proccesion of late Mohbad in Lagos, it was the igbos who wanted to hijack it to a bloody Protest.

● Go to any article or discussion where Nigeria is being discussed, the only tribe you will see in the comment section condemning and talking down on Nigeria is the Igbos.

● It was the igbos who waged war against Nigeria in 1966. It was the igbos waged war against Nigeria again in 2017.

● The level of tribalism and prejudice among the igbos is alarming. Do you know that a Catholic Priest from Abia or Ebonyi can never become a Bishop in Anambra?

● Did you know that most Anambra State parents can never allow their children to marry people from Ebonyi, Abia, and Enugu States?

● Did you know that a Jehova Witness member can not be allowed to marry a Roman Catholic member?

Finally;

Did you know; Igbo Muslims are being attacked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nice2023:

Well travelled yet u talk like a rascal.

I mean certified rascal.

Person husband wey dey talk like agbero.
see rascal chenidu arrested for arm robbery in far away dubai

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by descarado: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Acidosis:

The average southern youths indeed. Do you know the number of northerners running to Ekiti and Lagos through trailers to do nothing but shoe shinning, kole kole, condemned iron bender, and mai guard??

Do you think your people are spared from this economic quagmire? Don't let tribalism ruin you. No one is spared.
Acid, what is kole kole pls?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by descarado: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:

Fellow Igbos, Let's Stop With The Gaslighting Technique.it Doesn't Work Anymore by tamdun: 10:33am On Sep 27
Dear Fellow igbos, let's stop with the gaslighting technique. It doesn't work anymore.

1. The only zone that practices the highest form of tribalism is the southeast.

● Peter Obi's campaign Coordinators in the Nothern regions were all igbos.

● Peter Obi's campaign spokespersons under the Labour Party were all igbos.

● Peter Obi's tribunal legal team are all igbos.

● Amb. Bianca Ojukwu, who happens to be the wife of our "respected hero," Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu, was denied the APGA Senatorial Ticket in Anambra because she's from Enugu State.

● In Lagos, people from Ebonyi and Enugu states are not allowed to be among the market executives in the Igbo controlled lagos markets like Aspanda, Ladikpo, Alaba, etc.

● there is an ongoing recruitment in the Anambra State Primary Health Care Development centres, but those qualified for this recruitment have been mandated to be Anambra Indegenes.

● We have Eze ndigbo in Lagos, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Nasarawa, Niger etc, but there is nothing like Oba, Sarki, Shehu, Mai, Etsu or Lamido in Southeast.

● Ndigbo are buying and acquiring landed properties in the North and Southwest, but none igbos are not allowed to own even a kiosk in Southeast.

● There are hundreds of churches in the North and Southwest, but you can hardly count three mosques in the whole southeast.

● The reason Ngige was denied Governor of Anambra State was because he was accused of contesting under a "Yoruba" Political Party ACN.

● Umahi remains the best Governor in Southeast right now and also doing well in the Works Ministry but Ndigbo have refused to align with him because he is from Ebonyi State and he is in the APC "Muslim Party"

● Ndigbo have lunched attacks against Lagos, Rivers, Delta, Edo, and even some northern states. We have tried so many times to conquer these states and dethrone their traditional rulers because they gave us the opportunity to settle down in their States.

● The most dangerous person right now in Nigeria is an Igbo man. During EndSARS Protest in 2020, innocent Nigerians came out to legitimately Protest against police brutality and Extra-judicial K!llings but Ndigbo hijacked the Protest to a Biafra Agitation Rallies that took the lives of so many innocent civilians and security men.

● The most dangerous person right now in Nigeria is an Igbo man. During the candle night proccesion of late Mohbad in Lagos, it was the igbos who wanted to hijack it to a bloody Protest.

● Go to any article or discussion where Nigeria is being discussed, the only tribe you will see in the comment section condemning and talking down on Nigeria is the Igbos.

● It was the igbos who waged war against Nigeria in 1966. It was the igbos waged war against Nigeria again in 2017.

● The level of tribalism and prejudice among the igbos is alarming. Do you know that a Catholic Priest from Abia or Ebonyi can never become a Bishop in Anambra?

● Did you know that most Anambra State parents can never allow their children to marry people from Ebonyi, Abia, and Enugu States?

● Did you know that a Jehova Witness member can not be allowed to marry a Roman Catholic member?

Finally;

Did you know; Igbo Muslims are being attacked
Go and look for work.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Dum20: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
Shame on all of you that decided to turn an investment thread to a thread for tribal bigotry, If there is any shame in any of you self.

It is easy to destroy than to build.

This is a thread created to help Nigerians on how to make their money work for them, some idiots have left their asylum to turn it to a place of tribal bigotry.

There is a saying that, if a mad man slaps you, you should not slap back, because if you start fighting a mad man, no one will know the difference between you and the mad man.

Bunch of idiots and fools you all are for turning this place to a place of tribal bigotry and nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
Acidosis:

At least they're traveling to Italy with their hard earned money. They're not stealing the country's resources to go bow down in Mecca while millions of their kids die hopelessly and shamelessly in the north.
at least what you must be an irredeemable sycophant .what at LEAST in this dirty ,shitty lives your sister live in Italy after meeting all the SDG goal or STD goal

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
ibechris:

it true they do it within their locality not moving to inewi to setup brothels to destroy other people societies .All brothels in Kano are ibo owned we will soon use sharia law to Create sanity don't do drugs or brothel in our states don't bring fake medicine and part keep your dishonesty and sharpness in Abia

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Acidosis:

I decided to focus on those northerners coming to the south to do the lowest of the lowest jobs since you can't see any good in Southerners travelling for greener pastures abroad. Your hypocrisy is too loud. I'm aware many northerners come to the south for legitimate hustle. I'm also aware that many Nigerians travel abroad for legitimate jobs. You should stop mentioning this prostitute thing. I'll rather live with prostitutes than boko haram terrorists from the North.
you can't be living like this are instead of worry about you kins na North

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by cutedharmee: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
See dem person papa as I dey shame for una. We don talk taya una say sam una no go gree. Nah to dey place curse on una with una family join remain and una no get home training. Bunch of lunatic elements

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by hustla(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dominque

Come and do something please undecided
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Oyindamolah: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
Which of the actions below helps the naira gain value:

1. Export your goods and get paid in Naira.

2. Export your goods and get paid in USD.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
descarado:

Acid, what is kole kole pls?

Waste pickers, truck pushers cool
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
at least what you must be an irredeemable sycophant .what at LEAST in this dirty ,shitty lives your sister live in Italy after meeting all the SDG goal or STD goal

If only this guy knows that I'm from the so called north central grin

You think I'm on NL to defend any useless region like you do? Thunder fire north and south together grin

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Dum20: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Which of the actions below helps the naira gain value:

1. Export your goods and get paid in Naira.

2. Export your goods and get paid in USD.

Both.

The most important thing is that we have something to export.

The value of the naira is dropping because we need dollars to import so many things, education, healthcare, phones, cars, clothes, food,.........

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Wotowotoman: 12:11am On Oct 01, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
he also destroyed abia state with zero development in 2 0 years .

Ahib please go and take your meds. You have mental issues. You haven’t been yourself since Lazy youth open your yansh for the whole world to see..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nice2023(m): 5:55am On Oct 01, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Ahib please go and take your meds. You have mental issues. You haven’t been yourself since Lazy youth open your yansh for the whole world to see..

The guy is unstable.

Pathological liar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jedisco(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2023
Acidosis:

Sadly, this is being made into a north vs south argument which misses the ponit. Interesting he keeps mentioning prostitution. It shows how blinded he is.

There are over 1 million male kids called almajiri roaming the streets of Kano. What people fail to ask is where are the female kids? Many are stuck behind walls being passed around and used as gifts to settle debt. When they've been used enough, they are thrown into the street, stuck on drugs as free for all.

Kano is a state where the government marries wives for people and then buys them mattress to f×#k. In that same state, men are allowed to divorce their wives by saying I divorce you 3x. You can only imagine how many men return yearly freebies.

If you think what you see in Wuse 2 e.t.c is prostitution, then you've seen nothing. Dude, underaged girls being passed around for a measure of rice.

The first shock I recieved in Kano was the glaring absence of women in income earning roles in the society. Roles, that have generally carried on by women elsewhere such as selling food items in markets, corner shops, secretarial roles e.t.c were being occupied by able bodied men. My final straw was going to a big local market in Tarauni. In the whole of the market, there were only two women selling- you could guess where they were from. Kept asking myself, without education and finance, what say do the women have

Coming to rape- hmm... let me not talk cos this would even traumatise me. You mix an insane amount of drugs and insane anount of poverty... Lord knows what you get. Do you know that people smoke soakaway, cement, gutter? I've seen 'chemist shops' with freezers full of codeine containing cough syr. People come to buy cough syr like others buy soft drinks

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jedisco(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
they are....

Your problem is that manytimes you cannot compose your thoughts perhaps due to 'e go e come education you received'. When the mods give you a ban, you'd run to another thread threatening Seun and moaning on how NL is biased towards the South.

I've met folks like you multiple times, I know what peppers them. The Igbos are not your problem. If the generation who saw the war have come this far, you should be worried about what their offspring would achieve.

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2023
jedisco:

Sadly, this is being made into a north vs south argument which misses the ponit. Interesting he keeps mentioning prostitution. It shows how blinded he is.

There are over 1 million male kids called almajiri roaming the streets of Kano. What people fail to ask is where are the female kids? Many are stuck behind walls being passed around and used as gifts to settle debt. When they've been used enough, they are thrown into the street, stuck on drugs as free for all.

Kano is a state where the government marries wives for people and then buys them mattress to f×#k. In that same state, men are allowed to divorce their wives by saying I divorce you 3x. You can only imagine how many men return yearly freebies.

If you think what you see in Wuse 2 e.t.c is prostitution, then you've seen nothing. Dude, underaged girls being passed around for a measure of rice.

The first shock I recieved in Kano was the glaring absence of women in income earning roles in the society. Roles, that have generally carried on by women elsewhere such as selling food items in markets, corner shops, secretarial roles e.t.c were being occupied by able bodied men. My final straw was going to a big local market in Tarauni. In the whole of the market, there were only two women selling- you could guess where they were from. Kept asking myself, without education and finance, what say do the women have

Coming to rape- hmm... let me not talk cos this would even traumatise me. You mix an insane amount of drugs and insane anount of poverty... Lord knows what you get. Do you know that people smoke soakaway, cement, gutter? I've seen 'chemist shops' with freezers full of codeine containing cough syr. People come to buy cough syr like others buy soft drinks
nonesense yarns! Why worry about the North ? Almajiris in kano is now a problem to inamdi from Agwu ? Un empowered woman in Kano is giving Chenedu sleeping Night! Your must be incredible sycophant ! Worry about gully erosion in the yeast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) ... (2234) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Nakedman and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.