Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4465126 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (2233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zamirikpo(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
Barrytone:
Mr 27% interest, you are in the wrong thread. People here are mild risk takers, that's why we are devotees of TBills. If we wanted too much gain we would have been trying other ventures like buying and selling or transportation biz. We Like it small and secured. Am personally scared of too much money. Take your investment somewhere else so you don't waste your data and time

grin grin grin grin.....scared of too much money...

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by C505: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2018
WilliamL:
Wow... If you say so... Sad that people come out to call people names and "scams" without adequate information. Just because you don't know of any company presently doing it doesn't mean it's not happening. You could have simply asked before you conclude I am a scam. But I apologise for bringing it up. Thank you.

Brother, no one is calling you a scam but the offer.
MMM started as a fangless lion and populations thought they could all slot in their heads and out. In the final 90, we saw the lion actually had fangs
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2018
You guys should chill on the name calling and banters.

The mistake was attempting to derail a thread meant for TBills. Best we could have done was demand more information on the offer or refer him to another thread. 27% might sound very strange but may I also tell you guys that some investment platforms offer as much as 20-35%? P o r k money (google for details) is a case in point. I have a little sum there but never mentioned this on the thread to avoid similar reactions.

Currently sef, I'm getting 16.5% on a fixed deposit account from an asset management company (of course I know the risk involved). The reactions a poster got the last time the name of the company was mentioned made me realize it's best to keep mute. Whoever puts his or her money on any platform is doing so at his/her own risk.

While I don't support the PM thing, let's encourage information dissemination, positive information sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by sempe123: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2018
Akin3891:
First bank is such a crazy bank, very stingy in everything. Thanks that I'm conversant with this site, was there days ago, the lady incharge said, no tb until nxt year, i was like wht, Xmas plans ruined. So someone here said, som bank r still running tb, so i went back to meet the said lady, i just said give me transfer form as u guys won't accept tb, when she realized the funds involved, she even had to beg me to run d tb for me. Gave me 11% for 64 days, as i wouldn't want any tb running beyond fed 14, cos of election, hoping to long it after election, happy to come across this thread, it has indeed change my life ,reasoning and of course my pocket. Kudos to u guys, First time to comment
Lol.why wouldn't you want it to continue running after feb 14?You think Nigeria government will cease to exist?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by tswitch: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ecobank rate for today 24th December 2018:
82 days - 10%
185 days - 12.5%
360 days - 13.5%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Just2endowed2(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
tswitch:
Ecobank rate for today 24th December 2018:
82 days - 10%
185 days - 12.5%
360 days - 13.5%

ecobank ehhh...they can cut their own

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by C4Ltd: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin
Reality.Shot:
yep!

@ALL... i think its time we remove FIRST BANK from the list of highly recommended banks on this forum.

StanbicIBTC should be the only recommended bank for tbills for now.

thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/4921302/zenith-access-gtb-fbn-battle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by C4Ltd: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
learned from this forum that minimum ntb for zenith is a milla... I'll make enquiries regarding their rates. If good I'll move some fractions to zenith. I like their shakara which oozes confidence and stability grin

no emotions. just rational cheesy
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Agbaletu: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
C4Ltd:
learned from this forum that minimum ntb for zenith is a milla... I'll make enquiries regarding their rates. If good I'll move some fractions to zenith. I like their shakara which oozes confidence and stability grin

no emotions. just rational cheesy
Their rates are not as good as that of Stanbic, GTB and FBN. I have been doing TB with them for like 6 years.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Pharmtj: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Agbaletu:

Their rates are not as good as that of Stanbic, GTB and FBN. I have been doing TB with them for like 6 years.
gbam. in fact I had to move all my funds to first bank from zenith .
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by bless0043: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
I got 13.5% 70days @ SIBTC

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by C4Ltd: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Agbaletu:

hhmm no wonder the fat profits. Thanks for info. will stay put then
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Dozi05(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
First Bank debited and credited my account today with my tbills capital. Please what is wrong. Can I move money into a new stannic account and do tbills the same day ....... Abeg I no wan chop my capital this Christmas oh
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ozymes: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nice one ! what are the company investing the expected inflows of the fund into to attract this "fantastic" returns?
WilliamL:
I've got a reputable nigerian company with an investment package guaranteeing ROI of between 23% to 27% depending on how much is invested. This option is reserved for clients who just want to do a short term investment and make profit for themselves as most monetary and financial instruments like treasury bills and fixed deposit interest are very low at the moment. Please dm me for details. Thank you.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by bayocanny: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=Dozi05 post=74137987]First Bank debited and credited my account today with my tbills capital. Please what is wrong. Can I move money into a new stannic account and do tbills the same day ....... Abeg I no wan chop my capital this Christmas oh[/quote

good evening sir, pls am interested in TB, what is it all about, I'm a layman.
how do I go about it and how much is needed to invest in it.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by mymadam(m): 5:15am On Dec 25, 2018
ozymes:
Nice one ! what are the company investing the expected inflows of the fund into to attract this "fantastic" returns?
TBs nah grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by WilliamL: 6:51am On Dec 25, 2018
We're a real estate company and make this offer available to customers who are skeptical about our project completion and may not want to be in our investment for the long term. It is also an exit window for any client that wishes to exit for reasons of their choice. 
What we offer is a guarantee to buy-back your property within any of our investment options at a premium. Our premium offer depends on the investment you are willing to buy with us for period of 1 year and a rollover

ozymes:
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by WilliamL: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2018
Thank you very much... I really appreciate your comment.

Acidosis:

You guys should chill on the name calling and banters.

The mistake was attempting to derail a thread meant for TBills. Best we could have done was demand more information on the offer or refer him to another thread. 27% might sound very strange but may I also tell you guys that some investment platforms offer as much as 20-35%? P o r k money (google for details) is a case in point. I have a little sum there but never mentioned this on the thread to avoid similar reactions.

Currently sef, I'm getting 16.5% on a fixed deposit account from an asset management company (of course I know the risk involved). The reactions a poster got the last time the name of the company was mentioned made me realize it's best to keep mute. Whoever puts his or her money on any platform is doing so at his/her own risk.

While I don't support the PM thing, let's encourage information dissemination, positive information sharing.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2018
WilliamL:
We're a real estate company and make this offer available to customers who are skeptical about our project completion and may not want to be in our investment for the long term. It is also an exit window for any client that wishes to exit for reasons of their choice. 
What we offer is a guarantee to buy-back your property within any of our investment options at a premium. Our premium offer depends on the investment you are willing to buy with us for period of 1 year and a rollover

You work for LandLagos ??
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 25, 2018
Happy Christmas to all Tbillers, 2018 was a good year but 2019 is definitely going to be a better year. Also I thank all the gurus in the house that I learnt from.
Finally, I wish we incorporate end of year get together to celebrate a successful business year.
Once again, thanks to all my mentors.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by WilliamL: 7:17am On Dec 25, 2018
Propertymart

Acidosis:

You work for LandLagos ??
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RealityShot: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2018
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
May the Love and Peace of Jehovah renew your happiness as you celebrate Jesus!

mmmmmuaaa!

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RealityShot: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2018
WilliamL:
Propertymart
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
i beg leave money for today eeya wink
we shall make all our quotas in 2019, let's celebrate God's mercy in this year first!
peace...

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Just2endowed2(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2018
Barrytone:
Happy Christmas to all Tbillers, 2018 was a good year but 2019 is definitely going to be a better year. Also I thank all the gurus in the house that I learnt from.
Finally, I wish we incorporate end of year get together to celebrate a successful business year.
Once again, thanks to all my mentors.

I was thinking that. Who will start the project
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2018
Just2endowed2:

I was thinking that. Who will start the project

Let's plan for next year end
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by WilliamL: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2018
Amen to that!!!

RealityShot:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

i beg leave money for today eeya wink

we shall make all our quotas in 2019,
let's celebrate God's mercy in this year first!

peace...

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akin3891: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2018
sempe123:

Lol.why wouldn't you want it to continue running after feb 14?You think Nigeria government will cease to exist?

Nigeria won't break, just my funny phobia for Nigeria election as tension is always high during this period, also was hoping for a better rate come next year. i want to ask people here that do talk about Nigeria govt going default, if nig govt/cbn crash, can any other Nigeria banks stand? I believe no..( it's like d sky gona fall, no be only one man worry) i have no fear for ntb going down, so i put all my funds and i enjoy d profits all year round . I'm a fan of real estate but almost got killed by a tenant during a fight over rent,so i stop building, at least for now. Wish u guys merry Xmas, taking my children out now to where my account balance can sustain. Lol

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Just2endowed2(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2018
Akin3891:

Nigeria won't break, just my funny phobia for Nigeria election as tension is always high during this period, also was hoping for a better rate come next year. i want to ask people here that do talk about Nigeria govt going default, if nig govt/cbn crash, can any other Nigeria banks stand? I believe no..( it's like d sky gona fall, no be only one man worry) i have no fear for ntb going down, so i put all my funds and i enjoy d profits all year round . I'm a fan of real estate but almost got killed by a tenant during a fight over rent,so i stop building, at least for now. Wish u guys merry Xmas, taking my children out now to where my account balance can sustain. Lol

Sorry. Bro... Thank God you are safe
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zamirikpo(m): 3:38am On Dec 26, 2018
Nigeria won't break. Ijn Amen.

But come to think of it , am sure if a whole country breaks, the last thing on your mind will be money in the bank.

Am sure nothing will be working .

Survival first.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RealityShot: 6:18am On Dec 26, 2018
zamirikpo:
Nigeria won't break. Ijn Amen.

But come to think of it , am sure if a whole country breaks, the last thing on your mind will be money in the bank.

Am sure nothing will be working .

Survival first.

lol..very true..

but my second move will be to grab as much land as i can!
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zamirikpo(m): 7:17am On Dec 26, 2018
RealityShot:
lol..very true..

but my second move will be to grab as much land as i can!

U mean after the war or during.....cos bullets and bombs be flying like hawks in the sky..

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2018
Many times, some of us dismiss the possibility of Nigeria disintegrating with a wave of the hand. But to be realistic, there are chances that the country could stop existing any day, although we don't wish for that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (2233) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.