Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4429708 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (2228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by manlikegb: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
aremso:

Pls ma you can mail me on arem.sam@gmail.com so I can send some materials to you for you to study as guide. I don't tell people stocks to buy except my households so I want u to do it yourself. Since my experience of 2008 market crashed, I have told myself that I can't make loss again in capital market and as such, I went extra mile to read about stock investment. Even my broker can't tell me stocks to buy and time to buy it. I only discuss with him occasionally to sample his mind on a stock after I have done my due diligence. Before I could buy diff stocks like 10 companies but now just max of 4 and am OK for my yr target and am thinking of reducing it to just 2. These are the result of self research and due diligence. Get prepared and become great like my mentor Warren buffet, many will keep complaining about APC PDP while guys are making millions legitimately. See you in the board room!

Good day @aremso, I sent you an email and will be happy to get the material as well. Thanks.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by aremso(m): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
manlikegb:

Good day @aremso, I sent you an email and will be happy to get the material as well. Thanks.

BOSS, I have replied you.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Cation(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
aremso:

Pls ma you can mail me on arem.sam@gmail.com so I can send some materials to you for you to study as guide. I don't tell people stocks to buy except my households so I want u to do it yourself. Since my experience of 2008 market crashed, I have told myself that I can't make loss again in capital market and as such, I went extra mile to read about stock investment. Even my broker can't tell me stocks to buy and time to buy it. I only discuss with him occasionally to sample his mind on a stock after I have done my due diligence. Before I could buy diff stocks like 10 companies but now just max of 4 and am OK for my yr target and am thinking of reducing it to just 2. These are the result of self research and due diligence. Get prepared and become great like my mentor Warren buffet, many will keep complaining about APC PDP while guys are making millions legitimately. See you in the board room!
@aremso pls I will like you to furnish me with the material on stocks. I will be sending u a mail as soon as possible, thanks.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MummyIMadeIt: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
aremso:

Thanks alot have sent u a mssg.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tripleaj(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2019
Cation:
@aremso pls I will like you to furnish me with the material on stocks. I will be sending u a mail as soon as possible, thanks.

@triple please I will also like to have such wonderful material on stocks. For better investment in future.
tripleaj2002@yahoo.co.UK.
Thank you.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by carbon1224(m): 10:08am On Feb 11, 2019
What’s tbills rate for Gtb today any one with useful information
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dipoolowoo: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by manlikegb: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
aremso:

BOSS, I have replied you.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Pascopele: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Thank You.
aremso:

Sir, there is a thread on nairaland where your question can be dealt with extensively. My advice for u is to read about stocks investment, the risks involved, the gain, the time to buy and time to exit so that u don't buy when the party is over or u don't sell when the party is yet to start and you must invest in good sound companies and recession proof stocks. Don't forget stocks investment risk is higher than that of tb but the returns can be superb. Eg just a day bull run I gained over 1m in gtb, zenith and uba just this Thursday.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by aremso(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
MummyIMadeIt:

Thanks alot have sent u a mssg.

What is your email?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Bussyy1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
aremso:

What is your email?
busayo.akodu@gmail.com....pls i would like to have the materials as well
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by yourstruly5(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bussyy1:
busayo.akodu@gmail.com....pls i would like to have the materials as well

Pls help me too with the materials oduojoseph@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Lusola15: 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
aremso:

What is your email?
lusola15@gmail.com
Tx
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by needful: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hello my people, i am going to bid in primary market with first bank on the 13th and i want my rate to be 15%. do you think the bid will go thru.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Logictinz: 2:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Good day gurus in the house. I want to ask if one buy TB for one yr tenor and somehow d bank goes into bankruptcy, how does one get his/ her money back or maybe also if the FG decides to change the currency, naira?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by amjustme2: 6:50am On Feb 12, 2019
Read from page 0-300

Logictinz:
Good day gurus in the house. I want to ask if one buy TB for one yr tenor and somehow d bank goes into bankruptcy, how does one get his/ her money back or maybe also if the FG decides to change the currency, naira?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dipoolowoo: 9:05am On Feb 12, 2019
T-Bills Rates to Remain High on Liquidity Squeeze
**As Investors Snub Short, Mid-Term T-Bills for Long-Dated Notes
https://businesspost.ng/2019/02/12/t-bills-rates-to-remain-high-on-liquidity-squeeze/
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by alfajohn: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2019
Stanbic ibtc secondary market rates as at this morning

79 days 10.5%
261 days 14.2%
352 days 14.2%

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Samunto: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
Anybody with GTB rate this morning ?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by yungestmoney(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
aremso:

Please sir, am also interested in a material, my mail: obotufotjohn@gmail.com THANKS
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by sammily(m): 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
alfajohn:
Stanbic ibtc secondary market rates as at this morning

79 days 10.5%
261 days 14.2%
352 days 14.2%

Thanks.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kamsy4God: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
aremso:

Please I am interested in the material.
My email is cecilurch@gmail.com
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kamsy4God: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
aremso:

Please I am interested in the material.
My email is cecilurch@gmail. com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by yourstruly5(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
yourstruly5:

Pls help me too with the materials oduojoseph@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akerewe(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
aremso:

pls I also need d material- akerewe@gmail.com
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Jessglam: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
Please sir, I need the materials for the stock market investment. I have just sent you an email.
Thank you and God bless.

aremso:

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by silentone: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Also interested in the material. My email is ikharo.cynthia@gmail.com. thanks
aremso:

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Ibrahim505(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
I preliquidated some of my investments in iinvest today in other to participate in tomorrow Tbills auction but, unfortunately, the only Sibtc branch has their customer care service too much congested. I missed the auction now. I may have to either buy at secondary market or take it back to the app which is more convenient.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by biznus: 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
If you ask me, can one diligently study stocks
When it happens, it happens

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Hamthablow(m): 12:36am On Feb 13, 2019
aremso:

Bro, I have interest in ths too Hamthablow007@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Awesomemama: 7:24am On Feb 13, 2019
Ibrahim505:
I preliquidated some of my investments in iinvest today in other to participate in tomorrow Tbills auction but, unfortunately, the only Sibtc branch has their customer care service too much congested. I missed the auction now. I may have to either buy at secondary market or take it back to the app which is more convenient.

Which app are you referring to ?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by yourstruly5(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=yourstruly5 post=75662313][/quote]
Pls help me with the materials. I'm still waiting for it. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (2228) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: skydiver01, Batman2412(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.