Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,808 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4451409 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (2230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by donshady(m): 7:08am On Feb 24, 2019
Good Morning
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2019
janga:

Friend plz stop wasting forum space
its will be best for u to hawk Gala in rdside than to be looking for a prey to scam in this thread
I initially typed very terrible things that would have given you a bad day, then I thought - what would then be the difference between me and the guy calling me a scammer? I understand how terrible the integrity level of an average Nigerian is, but you don't just run around labeling everyone as a scammer. If your risk appetite isn't large enough to subscribe to my business recommendation, you scroll the hell up.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RealityShot: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2019
flexyrule:
I initially typed very terrible things that would have given you a bad day, then I thought - what would then be the difference between me and the guy calling me a scammer? I understand how terrible the integrity level of an average Nigerian is, but you don't just run around labeling everyone as a scammer. If your risk appetite isn't large enough to subscribe to my business recommendation, you scroll the hell up.
if you are so LEGIT;
why is your company name not on the Ad?

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 234ng44uk(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
TB is good, but be aware that if the exchange rate today goes up by up to N55/$ added on the exchange rate of today at anytime within the 1 year period of investment, you are already at a loss.

That is the fear that paralyzed me to making Eurobond at 6% when I could get treasury bills at more than twice that rate. With the current political certainty exchange rate would never get that bad. All these fears are for nothing.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2019
RealityShot:
if you are so LEGIT;
why is your company name not on the Ad?
Pavilion Trust Limited (Investment, finance and loans) Suite 306 Kano House, Beside Federal Ministry of Finance Headquarters. No. 73 Ralph Shodeinde Street. Central Business District Abuja FCT.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RealityShot: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2019
flexyrule:
Pavilion Trust Limited (Investment, finance and loans) Suite 306 Kano House, Beside Federal Ministry of Finance Headquarters. No. 73 Ralph Shodeinde Street. Central Business District Abuja FCT.
i believe you know what to do next time.

now please go and open another thread for that offer.

because i do like it. It is legitimacy that is always the problem in naija.

mustardSeed was also "legitimate" with big offices till they disappeared!

good luck

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nnamz(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2019
flexyrule:

See eh! You better gerrarah here before we tie you up and give you the flogging you deserve. Olodo

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2019
RealityShot:

good luck
RealityShot:

good luck
The company is registered and business is legitimate. The company is into finance and loans and has a physical address with over a hundred investors.
I can't compel you to invest in the company, nor can I decide for you where to invest your money in.
Finally, stop bossing around like you own this site. You're just another user.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2019
Nnamz:

See eh! You better gerrarah here before we tie you up and give you the flogging you deserve. Olodo
Flogging. I typed a physical address up there. You can always come around with your gang and do the flogging physically.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RealityShot: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2019
flexyrule:
The company is registered and business is legitimate. The company is into finance and loans and has a physical address with over a hundred investors.
I can't compel you to invest in the company, nor can I decide for you where to invest your money in.
yes SIR!
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nnamz(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2019
flexyrule:

Nobody is falling for your scam scam scam so take your scammmm to the streets where you might find uneducated people, you yahoo fraudster

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Nnamz:

Nobody is falling for your scam scam scam so take your scammmm to the streets where you might find uneducated people, you yahoo fraudster
If someone can post a physical office address in the heart of Abuja, where you can walk-in and verify the authenticity of a business and take decision whether to invest or not, and you still think it's a scam, then I think you are probably the uneducated one here. I'll understand If your fears are about the business model (which am very sure you know nothing about), but jumping up and down calling someone's business a scam is quite pathetic.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eddyakinrinde(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2019
flexyrule:
If someone can post a physical office address in the heart of Abuja, where you can walk-in and verify the authenticity of a business and take decision whether to invest or not, and you still think it's a scam, then I think you are probably the uneducated one here. I'll understand If your fears are about the business model (which am very sure you know nothing about), but jumping up and down calling someone's business a scam is quite pathetic.

Oga flexyrule, its not about posting a physical address, the simple rule is to start your advert in a new thread and not confuse and waste tbillers time here. The fact that there exist a physical address doesnt mean one can be scammed. Even people av fallen victim of so called mfb with juicy rates and they later disappear into thin air.
START YOUR OWN THREAD, and whoever is interested can follow it. Simple.

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Logictinz: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
One secret I use in making money in Nigeria is to always base my calculations that Nigeria would be worst tomorrow than today. It always work for me I don't know why.

The average Nigerian mindset is that "e go better" but history shows that it has never been better with time in Nigeria.

By this time next 2years, we will all be complaining about Atiku and how he needs to be voted out(thats if he wins).

Most of these politicians know this. They don't keep Naira, they keep dollars.

If Mr A and Mr B start investing in tbills today with same amount. But Mr A is doing tbills in dollars while Mr B is doing tbills in naira, in 20years time, Mr A would have at least, twice the money Mr B has.

Can one do TB in dollars here in Nigeria going by your analysis?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
Logictinz:

Can one do TB in dollars here in Nigeria going by your analysis?

I think he means Eurobond fund.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by freeman67: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
flexyrule:

Before you come here and start ranting for the business that you do not know the integrity of the owners.. Since you are in Abuja you can ask people around about Trim Microfinance Bank, Unic Insurance and their likes. Even Hazal and Fortis that seem to have a wider public acceptance back then are gradually going into their shell. Let me just assume you are only marketing to a faceless online community where you are not known.. If you succeed in convincing people close to you in real life to subscribe and the owner disappear with their hard earned money you will bear the brunt.

Like other people said if you feel so confident about the business/investment plan you are marketing, just open a thread and make you whole explanations their then you can drop a link here for people that are interested.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
freeman67:

Before you come here and start ranting for the business that you do not know the integrity of the owners.. Since you are in Abuja you can ask people around about Trim Microfinance Bank, Unic Insurance and their likes. Even Hazal and Fortis that seem to have a wider public acceptance back then are gradually going into their shell. Let me just assume you are only marketing to a faceless online community where you are not known.. If you succeed in convincing people close to you in real life to subscribe and the owner disappear with their hard earned money you will bear the brunt.

Like other people said if you feel so confident about the business/investment plan you are marketing, just open a thread and make you whole explanations their then you can drop a link here for people that are interested.
Sir, you ask questions, you don't assume! This convo has been laid to rest. If we were to go by the history of failed banks and businesses, then we'd never invest. I just have this "empathy" towards people who still invest in FD, T-bills and FG bonds etc.
Just like the senator who took a loan from the bank and invested the same money in fixed deposit in the same bank, feeling like a smart ass.
If the bar is above your risk appetite, there's no harm in scrolling up... If everyone was to approach investment with the type of pessimistic mindset you guys have here... We'll have to count the hairs on our head to make a penny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
flexyrule:
Sir, you ask questions, you don't assume! This convo has been laid to rest. If we were to go by the history of failed banks and businesses, then we'd never invest. I just have this "empathy" towards people who still invest in FD, T-bills and FG bonds etc.
Just like the senator who took a loan from the bank and invested the same money in fixed deposit in the same bank, feeling like a smart ass.
If the bar is above your risk appetite, there's no harm in scrolling up... If everyone was to approach investment with the type of pessimistic mindset you guys have here... We'll have to count the hairs on our head to make a penny.
can u just keep quiet...how can a senator collect loan at 27 percent and fix at 9 percent lossing 19 percent for ?

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
can u just keep quiet...how can a senator collect loan at 27 percent and fix at 9 percent lossing 19 percent for ?
Lol. I can show u loan documents including repayment plan and liquidation advice.
There's something about everyone around here - BEING RUDE!
I believe that would be the senator's reaction if I told him it's a very bad deal. Just like the ones screaming scam scam scam.

Once elections are over.. Banks would give marketers targets on loans to Senator's and Members of the House of Representatives. They presure these guys into taking loans which are usually as high as 200m. When loan has been disbursed, the management mandates RMs not to allow funds to leave their CABAL. To achieve this, they advise them to invest funds in FD, T-bills etc.
You should be the one keeping quiet.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by IyawoToBe(f): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Yem0350: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
flexyrule:
Lol. I can show u loan documents including repayment plan and liquidation advice.
I believe that would be the senator's reaction if I told him it's a very bad deal. Just like the ones screaming scam scam scam.

Once elections are over.. Banks would give marketers targets on loans to Senator's and Members of the House of Representatives. They presure these guys into taking loans which are usually as high as 200m. When loan has been disbursed, the management mandates RMs not to allow funds to leave their CABAL. To achieve this, they advise them to invest funds in FD, T-bills etc.
Pls create a new thread for your business or investment. This place is strictly for TBills

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eddyakinrinde(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Yem0350:

Pls create a new thread for your business or investment. This place is strictly for TBills
I tire ooo
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zamirikpo(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
flexyrule:

My friend shift......fast fast......we are like a football team here with a tested and proven way of scoring goals.....your formation isn't welcome.

Byyyeee....

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
flexyrule:

fat lie ....u think a senator is a councillor ...there are over 35 ex governor and several billionaires as senators infact they are just 99 and expend over 500 m in becoming one...most senetors can buy up 100 of your mushroom micro finance bank ....and have control billions...who is it apabio..or saraki ....or dino or Adullahi Adamu or Ben bruce or kwakanso that will come to your dead micro finance bank to collect loan then be dumb to fix it ...only dino cars can buy up your bank and staff and he not among the top wealthy senator ....do u know how much David mark and co control....u must be a big liar and a scammer

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
flexyrule:

You won't get any customer here, trust me.

And your posting on this tbills thread would even make it more difficult for you to get customers on nairaland when you finally decide to create your own thread because, most people would want to read your previous posts to know if you are genuine or not but then, they would land on this tbills thread and only a Didinrin would prefer your investment to tbills.

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by meetchandus(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
This your statement made me laugh..(AS USUAL)

Agbaletu:
Got 14.25% from Zenith Bank as usual for 364 days tenor.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MrHighSea: 4:11am On Feb 25, 2019
You have a fancy name and tongue @flexyrule.

But it doesn't intrigue us.

Create a thread. Furnish it with e-sincerity and greatest ROI. MMM lovers will dine there.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 5:02am On Feb 25, 2019
Yem0350:

This has been sorted out! Thank you.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 5:17am On Feb 25, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
fat lie ....u think a senator is a councillor ...there are over 35 ex governor and several billionaires as senators infact they are just 99 and expend over 500 m in becoming one...most senetors can buy up 100 of your mushroom micro finance bank ....and have control billions...who is it apabio..or saraki ....or dino or Adullahi Adamu or Ben bruce or kwakanso that will come to your dead micro finance bank to collect loan then be dumb to fix it ...only dino cars can buy up your bank and staff and he not among the top wealthy senator ....do u know how much David mark and co control....u must be a big liar and a scammer
Your hands are faster than your brain. That's why your posts are filled with insults. I worked with the investment unit of one of Nigeria's biggest commercial banks for over 5 years. The organization in question here is not a MFB. And yes! Senators take loans as small as 5m and default terribly! You're mentioning names as if you know an inch about these people.. Ifeanyi Uba alone has a bad loan of almost N200b. If he can owe a bank 30b, who the hell is a senator? This is the very last time am gonna respond to you sir. It's obvious you can't learn.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 5:27am On Feb 25, 2019
zamirikpo:

My friend shift......fast fast......we are like a football team here with a tested and proven way of scoring goals.....your formation isn't welcome.

Byyyeee....
Chief. This is a forum, this is not your bedroom. If I encroached your personal space on nairaland, you can always hit the "report" button.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by amjustme2: 6:23am On Feb 25, 2019
This Loan business talk have extended to 3 pages, taking away 2 much space.

Make una pardon the guy, he is just hustling, job scarce for this country.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by HenryWilliams(m): 6:45am On Feb 25, 2019
I'm thinkog of splitting 6 million into two banks(GTB and UBA) with Tbills of 364 day tenor. is it advisable? I want to transfer and write the instructions today to beat the deadline of tomorrow at 1pm..

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (2230) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.