Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4441149 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by HeliosHay(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
RealityShot:
lol...look around you and ask quedrions about RICH men's families.

i have a RICH uncle and a POOR dad.

Difference 1:
uncle's wife doesnt even know his BANK! my dad (lol) gives account of every dime he makes to madam (who promptly demands her share.)

Difference 2:....

Lol. That's interesting..
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RealityShot: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
chigo4u:

Wanna ask, between reinvesting your profit on your tbills and investing the profit in mutual fund, which is better. I’m talking over 100k profit
if above 100k... Do tbills with it and get ya Upfront interest..which you can then invest in mutual fund or CHOP
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by yomi007k(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
lancee:
GTB RATES TODAY

MATURITY
TENOR
RATE
22-Aug-2019
80 days
10.00%

28-Nov-2019
178 days
11.00%

16-Apr-2020
318 days
11.40%

Election fear no let me keyed most funds at 14+... Atimes good to take some calculated risk
Either i take this now or wait 2weeks

Even me. Election fear didn't make me lock 14%. embarassed.

I managed 12.8 in March sha.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by glorie1414: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
i want you to mentor me on investments and business that i can invest the litle i have and make returns to grow little by little.

ahiboilandgas:
what do u want me to do
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by skyangel(f): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
RealityShot:
if above 100k... Do tbills with it and get ya Upfront interest..which you can then invest in mutual fund or CHOP

This your idea is the best to go with.
I had over 300k in stanbic mmf which I could have as well locked in tbill. As I speak now, it has reduced to 160k all because I withdrew some funds twice just to buy clothes and some other stuff. I could have done without these if the money was unreachable. No thanks to stanbic who does same day crediting of bank account.

I have learnt and will move the balance to tbills where it will be difficult to access

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Agbaletu: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
skyangel:

I had over 300k in stanbic mmf which I could have as well locked in tbill. As I speak now, it has reduced to 160k all because I withdrew some funds twice just to buy clothes and some other stuff. I could have done without these if the money was unreachable. No thanks to stanbic who does same day crediting of bank account.

I have learnt and will move the balance to tbills where it will be difficult to access
That is one of the advantages of TBills over MMF. It checks unnecessary spending.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluayebenz: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
skyangel:

Women and clothes ehn

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by skyangel(f): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
oluayebenz:

Women and clothes ehn

In fact, I no know who send me o.I just called my boutique customer to say long time no see, she told me she would visit the next day, na joke I call am o, next na to come with car load of clothes which were my fit. I couldn't take my eyes off them

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by skyangel(f): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Agbaletu:

That is one of the advantages of TBills over MMF. It checks unnecessary spending.

You are so right on this. I know better now

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Jobac: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nice thread.
I will be following this great thread.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluayebenz: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
skyangel:

In fact, I no know who send me o.I just called my boutique customer to say long time no see, she told me she would visit the next day, na joke I call am o, next na to come with car load of clothes which were my fit. I couldn't take my eyes off them

I weak..........
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Jobac: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
I managed to read the first 10 pages and the last 20 pages, mehn...big guys full this place. Many silent millionaires. Not all these noise makers in my street...I am also one of them anyway. The people here have humbled me. People are making money here silently and we are declaring serve them all at the beer parlour.

22 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Horlartunes: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
Who can help me to calculate 10% at 91 days rate deal
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Infinitisi(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Jobac:
I managed to read the first 10 pages and the last 20 pages, mehn...big guys full this place. Many silent millionaires. Not all these noise makers in my street...I am also one of them anyway. The people here have humbled me. People are making money here silently and we are declaring serve them all at the beer parlour.

Looool. This got me cracking.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by shulamitewoman(f): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
omo wow that means I was lucky to lock in my 850k at 14% before election. was even having a second tot then...in fact some risk are worth taking
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by willijot(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
Wonderful thread here.
I came across the I-invest app of sterling bank and I am not really free with the app(in terms of genuineness).
I like the fact that it is going to be very convenient for me crediting the account, but I don't know how the withdrawals work.

Just need to know if it's safe to go with the app.
Any info will be highly appreciated.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Jobac:

Na only serve them all una dey do for that una beer parlour?. Una no dey count and dey boast with the number of babes wen una don bulala?. cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Jobac: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
NL1960:

Na only serve them all una dey do for that una beer parlour?. Una no dey count and dey boast with the number of babes wen una don bulala?. cheesy grin
My big Bros, your head dey there o. If I have been collecting upfront interest from the U&V Boots I have paid for, I should be smiling to the bank everyday. That one dey give immediate satisfaction, but treasury bills na everlasting one. I can even take okada from oshodi to ilaro just because of beer and the other thing.
Treasury bills is the best coded investment. I will start telling my friends about it since we all suffered MMM in 2016/2017. Thanks to this thread, my money will not LOOM again. All roads to the bank for treasury bills.

The guys in this place have gone very far.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Jobac:

My big Bros, your head dey there o. If I have been collecting upfront interest from the U&V Boots I have paid for, I should be smiling to the bank everyday. That one dey give immediate satisfaction, but treasury bills na everlasting one. I can even take okada from oshodi to ilaro just because of beer and the other thing.
Treasury bills is the best coded investment. I will start telling my friends about it since we all suffered MMM in 2016/2017. Thanks to this thread, my money will not LOOM again. All roads to the bank for treasury bills.

Which other thing?

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Jobac: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
Grupo:

Which other thing?
My big brother sir, we call it tombe or bonga in my area.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
willijot:
Wonderful thread here.
I came across the I-invest app of sterling bank and I am not really free with the app(in terms of genuineness).
I like the fact that it is going to be very convenient for me crediting the account, but I don't know how the withdrawals work.

Just need to know if it's safe to go with the app.
Any info will be highly appreciated.

Sterling bank is a full service national commercial bank founded in 1960 with a total asset of N0.8 trillion. Your money is safe.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by willijot(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Acidosis:

Sterling bank is a full service national commercial bank founded in 1960 with a total asset of N0.8 trillion. Your money is safe.

Thanks bro.. I appreciate.
I just wanted to be double sure. E no easy to carry money put for anyhow bank this days o..

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Otunbalai(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Horlartunes:
Who can help me to calculate 10% at 91 days rate deal

how much are we talking about ?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by akenzua74: 5:36am On Jun 06, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
mine took 6 months other 4 months it as the exclusive right of cbn but highest 9 months .cbn want you to have an office with 2 staff when the inspector come for final approval after approval in principle...u can go round it...if u know u know but a small office space can serve then after ward close the thing and be bidding unless u want to take it as your main job
God will bless you richly for this free knowledge you are sharing on this tread. This bdc is intriguing don't have the kind of fund yet but will surely get there my brother. Am really blessed by your info.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by omejeo: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2019
hot hot hot plots of land at nokpa nike enugu the place is near another level and timber shade abakpa nike enugu price 4million per plot is negotiable.people are living there and light are there.contact eselle 08066565432 for more information.good for investment
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nichee: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2019
Like your sense of humour
Jobac:

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
harveybeaks:
I am seeing advice options of investing in treasury bills, how do I go about it, I stay in abuja

speak to your bankers..
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by biolaowo1: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
House please my TB is 5 months old out of 6 month and i need money urgently. What are the procedure to get my money back !!!
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by biolaowo1: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Please gurus in the house. Your advise is needed
biolaowo1:
House please my TB is 5 months old out of 6 month and i need money urgently. What are the procedure to get my money back !!!
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by royalzee: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Good Evening My Great Investors.......... This I-INVEST APP, how reliable is it??

Responses will be well appreciated...

Thanks.

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by royalzee: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
Below are some nice rates I saw on the I-INVEST APP........ Rates higher than all the banks I visited for Secondary market rates.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ahiboilandgas and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.