Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Some Laws On Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Laws On Girls (1785 Views)

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Laws On Girls by Killz3(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2012
rokiatu:

6. If by any chance the girl you like, likes you too, she will let you know in about 10 years from now, when you are committed to some one else

100% true.

Source: personal experience.
cool cool
Mrs, Chima:

You should hear my husband saying, "Are you listening to me woman? I know you hear me".

It took all I had to keep from laughing because he sounded so frustrated.   grin grin grin

Oh lawd here come the men running to lecture me.  Let me get ready.   grin grin grin
undecided undecided
Mrs, Chima:

Just for that, may she finds her way to Nairaland and reaches out to me.  Amen.   angry angry grin
Back to sender! angry angry
Re: Some Laws On Girls by MrsChima1(f): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2012
~Killz~:

cool cool undecided undecidedBack to sender! angry angry

You know that was funny!! "He sounded so frustrated". grin grin grin grin grin

Of course, you won't admit it cos you have to protect your brother. Whoopie dee doo.
Re: Some Laws On Girls by Killz3(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You know that was funny!! "He sounded so frustrated". grin grin grin grin grin

Of course, you won't admit it cos you have to protect your brother. Whoopie dee doo.
grin grin
It's because he was already married to you. You cant try that on an unmarried Chima! wink wink
Re: Some Laws On Girls by MrsChima1(f): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Some Laws On Girls by Ammyng(f): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2012
All false IMO smiley
Re: Some Laws On Girls by Killz3(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Some Laws On Girls by Killz3(m): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2012
Ammyng:

All false IMO smiley
Interesting! You mind elaborating?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Get Over This CRUSH / How To Tell If Your Girlfriend Is A Stripper / Dealing With A Jealous Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.