Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? (4267 Views)

What’s The Perfect Age Gap For An Ideal Relationship? / Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? / Can Age Be A Barrier In A Relationship???(matured Minds Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2007

Yes it can, especially in the event they marry.  An advantage in older women / younger men relationships is the likelyhood of both partners in their sexual peak/prime,  Some younger gentlemen would rather choose the age gap and actually realize that women who take good care of themselves,, also become sexier, more focused and just 'with it' as they get older. I personally am not attracted to guys my age or even older guys, as they tend to let themselves go, and LOOK older than they really are,    undecided

love & light,

1 Like

Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by waxyweller: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2007
INTERESTING , COVERSATION grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by virusabbey(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2007
LATINA:

HI
     smiley i think age doesnt really matter for me ,
cause im 15 and when i turn 16 the oldest i go wit would be a 25 year old and the youngest 18 cause i like older guys and i think it lasts cause they are much mature,
undecided    grin

Much Matue my foot, They are more matual and experience on how to make you go to cloud 9?F**k Girl, You must be weird yourself, Dont let the sweet mouth guys deceive you , lipsrsealed
Do you have big boobs or something attractive? If not that the guy is some kind of fake why would a 20 year old guy settle for a tenage girl of 15? Girl watch yourside and think, I am sure he is your first boyfriend and you will be more than hurt to know he has so many girls, I am not saying you should dump him or somethhing but chikc be alive and think like a secondary school girl which i know you are, THINK
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by bethlove: 3:22am On Sep 27, 2007
Age gap is no problem, you are too young to know what you wants and to deal with the problems caused by age differences. However, it seems many people interested in age gap relationship, I know some sites serve for the age gap love, such as Agelesslove.com, Agematch.com and etc. Age is just a number when it comes to love, however, you can enjoy it when you 18 years old at least. wink
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by liftedone(f): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2007
I dated a guy who was 10 years older than me and knew that a much older man was not for me. It was like a generational gap existed between us after a while and his friends were old as well. We grew apart because we were no longer interested in the same things. I enjoyed it at the beginning because of his maturity and experience but that paled into insignificance after sometime and I began to long for a guy around my age and even envy my friends who were dating guys their age. A relationship with an older person lacks the energy and spontaneity that one with someone your age has. He has outgrown a lot of things which you are still learning and this can create friction. Also, he may be jealous of your youth and the attention you may be getting from younger men if you are attractive. He may smother you unduly and even begin to act like a father to you. I don't want a father for a partner. This is my personal experience.

1 Like

Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by zoe01133: 3:44am On Oct 04, 2007
I think age gap love will last. I noticed a news from agelessfriends.com may increase your confidence: :Older men in relationships with younger woman affect the genes that increase human longevity and thus help future generations live longer, researchers at Stanford University and the University of California-Santa Barbara have found".

Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by spicy007(f): 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2008
i dated 2 guys my age and they both thought i was too bossy and developing wings after some time,  i was too ambitious and always getting ahead of them.

came out with higher grades in Uni than one of them and became a chartered accountant before the other,,,we were always competing and i seemed to be the one on the winning side, talk about ego,

i dated a guy 6 years older than me, and i found conversations interesting, we were always sparring with words, it was fun,  and he would say things like,  hmm, you're learning fast, we always seem to be on the same intellectual level.

don't get it twisted, the female bio clock ticks fast and the male one hardly ticks, i don't think i want to celebrate my hubby's 40th b/day and have the guests think im his mother,

for me, anything from 4-7 years is ok for me,  thats my heart desire.
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by domorehill: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2008
i think if you ask me,it is better for the age difference not to be too much,i think 5 years difference is the limit,i know how all those old play boy have played away their life and suddenly settle for an 18 or 19 years old girl,by the time that lady get to her 30 she will be cheating on him,you wanna bet,i have seen it happen several times,ask prince charles and late lady diana,he was much older then her,also she will just be depending on him for everything,since he is more like a father to here,her view will never matter to him,it will be a one way relationship,they will never be a team,it will never work,he will even taker another wife when she get to 30,since by then she will be too old for him mark my words,sicne he is always looking for young blood,and the sex will be horrible,if she is the dominating type as women wants more sex as they grow older,he will no longer be able to stand the former 19 then 30 years old wife in bed,it wont work,and once he is 50 and maybe she 35,she will go all out,believe me a 50 years old man cant f--k.

1 Like

Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by earthrealm(m): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2008
2 to 6yrs is the ideal,
but that doesnt mean that other age diffs wont work
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by Bblak(f): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2008
Fold arms and watching with keen interest cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You In A Relationship? / How Often Can One Make Love? / A Christian Dating Agency In Nigeria Deviod Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.