Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Ijogz K The Boss - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ijogz K The Boss (7031 Views)

Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Killz3(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2012
Is this unfortunate thread by an unfortunate idiotic billy goat still here? As if i don't know the fool offline. Keep deceiving your idiotic self. When you are done, let me know. Nonsense! LMAO @ BB porshe. grin grin Who dash am?
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
slimyem:

ogbeni,oti lo  fowo gbe skibo,owo ti tun yun e abi?
oje lo joko ki'n to yaka gba oje e. cool cool cool cool
dodoyo!
What is this razz village gurl doing here? Is it so difficult for you to construct ur words in English, ?

I notice that you act a lot like an illiterate, you always fink that been on the attacking side is the only way you can contribute to a thread. Its so shameful.  cry

Learn from Idowu and Cocoa, when they need to attack, they do at the appropriate time. And not every time like Killz, As u can see no 1 takes killz serious anymore cuz dey all know it to be a norm, Words anyway  wink
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by iyatrustee(f): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
dis blue fonts guy still dey yarn apata?  cheesy cheesy
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
~Killz~:

Is this unfortunate thread by an unfortunate idiotic billy goat still here? As if i don't know the fool offline. Keep deceiving your idiotic self. When you are done, let me know. Nonsense! LMAO @ BB porshe. grin grin Who dash am?
Killz U urself u know that i ain't gonna back down, Y not just calm your nerves down, and let us enjoy the thread as a discussion center. Yeah and i agree with you on the offline stuff, And that's Y i refused to exchange words with you, cuz its gonna make me seem proud cuz i feed and cater for your upkeep. lipsrsealed

Don't mind me jor grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Killz3(m): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2012
iyatrustee:

dis blue fonts guy still dey yarn apata?  cheesy cheesy
So dem don release you finally? Next time you no go pour poo on top another woman. cheesy

Ijogz shut up! wink
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by iyatrustee(f): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2012
~Killz~:

[color=#000030][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]So dem don release you finally? Nest time you no go pour poo on top another woman. cheesy

angry angry
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2012
~Killz~:

So dem don release you finally? Nest time you no go pour poo on top another woman. cheesy

So na Iya Trustee go that bank go pour sh1t for anoda woman body shocked, Na so she like you reach?
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Killz3(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2012
iyatrustee:

angry angry
You think say i no know? angry
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by slimyem: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ijogz K:

What is this razz village gurl doing here? Is it so difficult for you to construct ur words in English,  ?

I notice that you act a lot like an illiterate, you always fink that been on the attacking side is the only way you can contribute to a thread. Its so shameful.  cry

Learn from[b] Idowu and Cocoa, [/b]when they need to attack, they do at the appropriate time. And not every time like Killz,  As u can see no 1 takes killz serious anymore cuz dey all know it to be a norm,  Words anyway  wink
yes!i'm a razz village girl.
how much money have you made because of that?
has it stopped this thread from being Rubbish or you from being idiotic?
and who the fcck are the bolded?
why do i have to do what they do and do what they dont?
you think everyone lick butts like you do? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are a CONFIRMED DUNCE! for that statement.
and because you think i should be like them or act like them, because you do not understand that people are different and as such have tendecies to act differently ,you are a pitiable loon and an hopelessly psychotic Fool!
and btw, the post you quoted wasnt yours.thanks for acknowledging yours by dodging it. wink wink wink
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^C'mon calm down there you this kpekpeye,wetin dey shack you sef? angry
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by slimyem: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2012
freecocoa:

^^C'mon calm down there you this[b] kpekpeye[/b],wetin dey shack you sef? angry
na your new name be this?
go siddon jor and no dey put mouth for wetin no reach yr side.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
^You don dey sharp mouth now abi?anyways make i free you.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Idowuogbo(f): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2012
slimyem:

you think everyone lick butts like you do? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are a CONFIRMED DUNCE! for that statement.
and because you think i should be like them or act like them, because you do not understand that people are different and as such have tendecies to act differently ,you are a pitiable loon and an hopelessly psychotic Fool!
and btw, the post you quoted wasnt yours.thanks for acknowledging yours by dodging it. wink wink wink
Razzzofied amala seller everything about you na tokunbo,I keep telling u yet u continue to cough.Razo i bet u neva even chop spaghetti for ur life sef ajepako gal,u  berra cool down b4 we align ur bones. Oh boi i still dey wonder how guys dey knack u sef,i swear dey must be in pain banging bones right, left and center onyara!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^This my friend bad wella but na wetin make me love you scatter. cheesy grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2012
slimyem:

and because you think i should be like them or act like them, because you do not understand that people are different and as such have tendeciesnto act differntly ,you are a pitiable loon and an hopelessly psychotic Fool!
Hmmmm i can see that Killz has a big influence on you guyz, He introduced the use of unnecessary grammars to brand his attacks, And as a juvenile illiterate as mentioned earlier, you tend to pick a little from what av been said in other posts,

If constructing and memorizing grammars actually works "Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer would have taken him to Aso Rock" Sinceee,

Am not gonna attack you, those who would are already here, and am sure you would ruuun as usual  grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by slimyem: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Razzzofied amala seller everything about you na tokunbo,I keep telling u yet u continue to cough.Razo i bet u neva even chop spaghetti for ur life sef ajepako gal,u  berra cool down b4 we align ur bones. Oh boi i still dey wonder how guys dey knack u sef,i swear dey must be in pain banging bones right, left and center onyara!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Ijogz K:

Hmmmm i can see that Killz has a big influence on you guyz,  He introduced the use of unnecessary grammars to brand his attacks,  And as a juvenile illiterate as mentioned earlier, you tend to pick a little from what av been said in other posts, 

If constructing and memorizing grammars actually works "Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer would have taken him to Aso Rock" Sinceee, 

Am not gonna attack you, those who would are already here, and am sure you would ruuun as usual  grin
buncha psychos babbling as usual!
and
idowu,[/b]to say,i'm disgusted at your awful surging scrums screaming and lack of scruples is an understatement!
you lost you jing yang long ago!
just keep passing by slowly! wink wink
[b]ijogz
i see you are starting to hide under the skirts as usual.
never mind,i'm not surprised!
and yes,they wont fight me one on one,they come in groupies!
Drooling fossils!
weak things!
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2012
slimyem:

and
[b]idowu,[/b]to say,i'm disgusted at your awful surging scrums screaming and lack of scruples is an understatement!
[b]ijogz[/b]i see you are starting to hide under the skirts as usual.
never mind,i'm not surprised!
and yes,they wont fight me one on one,they come in groupies!
Drooling fossils!
As dem don talk say Mad people na Govt property, how i go take help this mad woman
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by slimyem: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ijogz K:

As dem don talk say Mad people na Govt property, how i go take help this mad woman
hurting much?
i see!
you'll heal in good time!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2012
slimyem:

hurting much?
i see!
you'll heal in good time!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Am in control of my responses dear, Gone are the days that i respond to all attacks, I discovered that its immature to do that. Would leave such act to growing kids like you.

It's not too late for you to become humble and have a sober reflection over your unfortunate life, I want you to be strong dear, there is nothing that is impossible, No marra how chaotic your past was.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Tosinville(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2012
Wetin be this?
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2012
Tosinville:

Wetin be this?
A discussion room sir, Y r very much welcome,

Its an opportunity to meet some of the finest, most intelligent, ugliest, dumbest and average dudes and babes on N/L,

Host: Ijogz K the Boss wink
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by slimyem: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ijogz K:

Am in control of my responses dear, Gone are the days that i respond to all attacks, I discovered that its immature to do that. Would leave such act to growing kids like you.

It's not too late for you to become humble and have a sober reflection over your unfortunate life, I want you to be strong dear, there is nothing that is impossible,  No marra how chaotic your past was.
you mean you had a brain surgery before you could depict right from wrong?
how nice!
but you know what,this thread is still rubbish and you are still an[b] idiotic poster![/b]
now,be nice and mature.
i really need you to be in control and be stong just like you adviced! cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2012
Slimyam I'm on my way to a meeting now,I'll read your post when i get back,I see you are developing small small muscles.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by 7footre(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2012
Is it that I am ahead of ma generation or they come too dumb this days?? *smh
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2012
IjogK, dnt mind them, u're the boss ofcourse like rick ross, Selling d!ope str8 out of the Iphone, Mrs chima and frecocoa want u, Slimyem is nt around I'm sure she's probably on anoda thread bi,tc,hin,g
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Idowuogbo(f): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2012
slimyem:

and
[b]idowu,[/b]to say,i'm disgusted at your awful surging scrums screaming and lack of scruples is an understatement!
Aligator!who u dey copy$paste rap line for,listen ur case na wash hand basin,i dry-cleaned u ages ago.So pls stop testing Badosky.

P.S -If u want more bars just ping me Oluomo werey!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by slimyem: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Aligator!who u dey copy$paste rap line for,listen ur case na wash hand basin,i dry-cleaned u ages ago.So pls stop testing Badosky.

P.S -If u want more bars just ping me[b] Oluomo werey!![/b]!!  grin grin grin grin

non_directional post as usual!
u never dissapoint!
you even went a step further by re-christening yourself the bolded.
Asiwere n danu ara e dun, lmao! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Idowuogbo(f): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
slimyem:

non_directional post as usual!
u never dissapoint!
you even went a step further by re-christening yourself the bolded.
Asiwere n danu ara e dun, lmao! grin grin grin grin
Eee oooo ema wo obuko dudu ton so gessi,asiwin bi ti e kun Luth.Boneypako ur performance no fit get weight,give up na Badosky u dey follow yarn.

Anyways eranko ni e so ama da na sun e noni! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2012
12 inches!:

IjogK, dnt mind them, u're the boss ofcourse like rick ross, Selling d!ope str8 out of the Iphone, Mrs chima and frecocoa want u, Slimyem is nt around I'm sure she's probably on anoda thread bi,tc,hin,g
Lol, dats wot she knows how to do best, Wot do u expect 4rm a babe brought up 4rm d ghetto Ogun State 4 dat marra, grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by slimyem: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ijogz K:

Lol, dats wot she knows how to do best,  Wot do u expect 4rm a babe brought up 4rm d ghetto Ogun State 4 dat marra,   grin
you are the dumbest fcck alive for believing that shite,
so much for your maturity ,humility and sober reflection like you claimed!
keep wallowing in your foolery!
and i'll keep laughing at it right behind this screen!lmao
Idowuogbo:

Eee oooo ema wo obuko dudu ton so gessi,asiwin bi ti e kun Luth.Boneypako ur performance no fit get weight,give up na Badosky u dey follow yarn.

Anyways eranko ni e so ama da na sun e noni!  grin grin grin grin
e ma wo omugo to pera e ni nnkan gidi yi?
arindin,na the same old and lame bullshit wey u don dey post since na hin u still put up here.u neva try!
ti oo ba dami sonu,wahlahi,ori e o pe! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
but ti o ba da mi sonu,maa mo pe o  sese ni sense!  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2012
^Ema wo Kafayat ayangba abe bridge ton di bo,u are upcoming its defo gonna take u years to reach dia.See happenings ooo,Boneypako omo elelubo bi ti e na ma tin so grammar ke, mehn dat is to say hope shi wa fun e.Wa omo galatia ri sin waju ma fi werey yi mi lara mehnnn.

Walai u go blow last last, sati ramoni olohun gbo!  grin grin grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by slimyem: 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Ema wo Kafayat ayangba abe bridge ton di bo,u are upcoming its defo gonna take u years to reach dia.See happenings ooo,Boneypako omo elubo bi ti e na ma tin so grammar ke, mehn dat is to say hope shi wa fun e.Wa omo galatia ri sin waju ma fi werey yi mi lara mehnnn.

Walai u go blow last last, sati ramoni olohun gbo! grin grin grin
sebi o ni wa dami sonu ni?buhahahaha
mo sese confirm pe ori e o pe at all ni.
keep been all up in my shite like some ugly on ape.
hope the stench doesnt kill you soon.
its not news that -were ni e,omi were lo'n mu,ounje were lo'n je,aso were lon wo,infact ojojumo ni were n do e.
mi o ni wa surprised ti o ba tun pada wa so oro were gegebi gbogbo eniyan ti mo e si!
Were Alaso oshi! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

British Girl Looking For A Man :) / Kunbee Can We Chart / Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.