Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Ijogz K The Boss - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ijogz K The Boss (7030 Views)

Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 29, 2012
Hiya every1, Its mid day, grin

God saved me from a fatal accident in my Range Sport 2day, Just on the Lekki-Ajah expressway 5mins before the Toll Gate,

After all Slimyem Witchcraft power, God still protected me. cool
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32pm On Feb 29, 2012
slimyem:

sebi o ni wa dami sonu ni?buhahahaha
mo sese confirm pe ori e o pe at all ni.
keep been all up in my shite like some ugly on ape.
hope the stench doesnt kill you soon.
its not news that -were ni e,omi were lo'n mu,ounje were lo'n je,aso were lon wo,infact ojojumo ni were n do e.
mi o ni wa surprised ti o ba tun pada wa so oro were gegebi gbogbo eniyan ti mo e si!
Were Alaso oshi! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Madam tyre ti wa lorun ee petrol lo ku,Yes I b craze gal me sef no, so all dat typo wey u jot no b yab na compliment.

Dat said, let me set d record strx cus I c u feeling important.U aint got shitzzz 2 b all up in,u jus an extra on a movie set so hush ur gob.Omo inugo size 0 fe ma dara ke,hmmm ara ban da fun e walai wa ni ki monkey shi obo e fun e pe ofe ti ori bo. grin grin grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Pricelesss(f): 12:41pm On Feb 29, 2012
What's with Idowu and Slimyem Yoruba words down here. undecided tongue

Ijokz. Lol am sure you drank from Iya Nkechi paraga b4 posting this yesterday grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Idowuogbo(f): 1:34pm On Feb 29, 2012
^Ebere just tell us to translate instead of shifting ur mouth to 1 side. tongue
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Ebere just tell us to translate instead of shifting ur mouth to 1 side. tongue
Why must you always be on the attacking side? I beginning to regret marrying you and cocoa self sad

Don't you know that Pricelesss is my Iyawo kekere
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 29, 2012
Idowu halla at me on YIM "coolented@yahoo.com" wink
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Idowuogbo(f): 1:42pm On Feb 29, 2012
^i don hia u oo

By d way I wasn't attacking her,I was welcoming d oyoyo. wink
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^i don hia u oo

Me self i sabi say i carry eyes enter market b4 i marry am, grin

As u and cocoa no fit satisfy Old Soldier again,
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Pricelesss(f): 1:53pm On Feb 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^i don hia u oo

Thanks Iyawo Agba aka Iya Junior cheesy

Ijogz K:

Me self i sabi say i carry eyes enter market b4 i marry am, grin

As u and cocoa no fit satisfy Old Soldier again,
Yess oooh. Olowo ori mi, Oko mi todun baje

I would so rocccck you baby, make you young again. All u need do is just take 3cans of power horse, because it would be rough baby.

Sha don't 4get the Car you promised me kiss
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by slimyem: 2:13pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ijogz K:

Hiya every1, Its mid day, grin

God saved me from a fatal accident in my Range Sport 2day, Just on the Lekki-Ajah expressway 5mins before the Toll Gate,

After all Slimyem Witchcraft power, God still protected me. cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Beync(f): 3:10pm On Feb 29, 2012
Were is frecocoa? Come out na me and u today. Badosky wait for ur turn after frecocoa. lol
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Idowuogbo(f): 3:17pm On Feb 29, 2012
^Answer me first na,na beg I dey beg ooo.

I wan jump queue iguanu authorise me bikonu. grin grin grin

Pricelesss:

I would so rocccck you baby, make you young again. All u need do is just take 3cans of power horse, because it would be rough baby.

Come wetin u wan ride? Is it ur turn? Gal cool down,na my turn to borrow d bicycle jare! grin grin grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Beync(f): 3:27pm On Feb 29, 2012
Wetin be iguanu wey u won queue for line?
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Idowuogbo(f): 3:38pm On Feb 29, 2012
^I called earlier and it said user is busy make I call again later. So I did to plead dat I get answered b4 cocoa.U grab? abi u wan make I digress further?
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Beync(f): 3:42pm On Feb 29, 2012
Nooooo! Am not available now call again latter. Where is cocoa?
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Answer me first na,na beg I dey beg ooo.

I wan jump queue iguanu authorise me bikonu. grin grin grin
Come wetin u wan ride? Is it ur turn? Gal cool down,na my turn to borrow d Heavy duty Range Sport V8 jare! grin grin grin
cheesy grin grin

slimyem:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Howdi Thinyem, grin

Pricelesss:

Iyawo mi pataki, Come to daddy sweerie wink
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Idowuogbo(f): 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2012
Beync:

Nooooo! Am not available now call again latter. Where is cocoa?
She is stuck in 190's punny.

Answer me first joor angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Beync(f): 4:03pm On Feb 29, 2012
K, let me go eat, remove my wig, nails and wear short.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Chimezie198(m): 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
**subscribing for updates**
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 29, 2012
Chi chi, You are free to pick any of d babes, Sha no go Priceless side sha, She's Priceless grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Chimezie198(m): 7:56pm On Feb 29, 2012
^ Thanks brO! I already gat Goldieluks.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 29, 2012
But she's not fine naaaah? undecided
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Chimezie198(m): 8:47pm On Feb 29, 2012
buh her username na Goldieluks. She suppose fine.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Olalekan0(m): 1:32am On Mar 01, 2012
Pls correct me if am wrong,is this not the same ijogzk who claimed he was from a wealthy home because he attended a university that charges 250k a year? If it's you then you're disgrace to covenant university. Can you swear that the palm on which the BB porshe is placed is actually yours?

Even if the phone was yours,you've further embarrased yourself just as you did last year:that phone is less than 400K,what's the big deal,a friend offered to gift it to his 20 year old kid brother,trust me,the smart boy opted for a rolex wrist watch instead which according to him,he could resell whenever he runs into finnancial difficulties.

I don't blame you though,i blame the economy which creates little or no jobs for i know even if you're offered a job of a paltry 100K a month,you'll jump at it so as to actualize some of your fantasies and boyhood dreams!

Most importantly,i think nairalanders are not helping this poor boy:particularly freecocoa,beyonc,mrs.chima et al,by commenting on his posts you're actually encouraging and promoting his indolence and mental degradation. Pls always remember that you have younger brothers and cousins like him and am sure you would not like for them to turn out like ijogzk. So you can play your own role towards helping him by simply ignoring his posts. GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO!
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Idowuogbo(f): 1:55am On Mar 01, 2012
^Sir thank u but na thanks!

U are way to serious for dis cabarn.

Abeg slam d door on ur way out

Thanks!!!!
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Olalekan0(m): 2:04am On Mar 01, 2012
Exactly my point,you guys are relishing his madness. Have Fun
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by anonymus11: 5:18am On Mar 01, 2012
Olalekan 0:

Pls correct me if am wrong,is this not the same ijogzk who claimed he was from a wealthy home because he attended a university that charges 250k a year? If it's you then you're disgrace to covenant university. Can you swear that the palm on which the BB porshe is placed is actually yours?

Even if the phone was yours,you've further embarrased yourself just as you did last year:that phone is less than 400K,what's the big deal,a friend offered to gift it to his 20 year old kid brother,trust me,the smart boy opted for a rolex wrist watch instead which according to him,he could resell whenever he runs into finnancial difficulties.

I don't blame you though,i blame the economy which creates little or no jobs for i know even if you're offered a job of a paltry 100K a month,you'll jump at it so as to actualize some of your fantasies and boyhood dreams!

Most importantly,i think nairalanders are not helping this poor boy:particularly freecocoa,beyonc,mrs.chima et al,by commenting on his posts you're actually encouraging and promoting his indolence and mental degradation. Pls always remember that you have younger brothers and cousins like him and am sure you would not like for them to turn out like ijogzk. So you can play your own role towards helping him by simply ignoring his posts. GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO!

stop waste delicious sentence on ijoks when dt college drop out killz is best for this. torey about unemployment. plenty jobless fellows on dis forum whom need to get job studies and a more better life out there. is it nl i would blame or parent dt over gave cash for members to waste their time here much. members no longer take their bath once wake up they jump on nl. u most be a responsible man good if only some albinos can learn ushocked shocked shocked
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Emeka72(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2012
@Ijogz-k, what's d meaning of all dis attention seeking¿
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
Olalekan 0:

Exactly my point,you guys are relishing his madness. Have Fun
anonymus11:

stop waste delicious sentence on ijoks when dt college drop out killz is best for this.                                            torey about unemployment.                             plenty jobless fellows on dis forum whom need to get job studies and a more better life out there.     is it nl i would blame or parent dt over gave cash for members to waste their time here much.     members no longer take their bath once wake up they jump on nl.                               u most be a responsible man good if only some albinos can learn ushocked shocked shocked
Emeka 7.:

@Ijogz-k, what's d meaning of all dis attention seeking¿
I was actually wondering where the inmates that ran out of Yaba left could have possibly escaped to,  Lmfaooooooooooooooo,  They are right here.

Ehhyaaaaaah since you guyz are government properties, i would let the government respond to you.

Am not a Covenant Graduate: And yeah i am in support of qualitative education. No CU graduate would run to a thread under Romance and start barking education issues in it. Y am i explaining to Maad men,  Guess the explanation is for the sensible people in here,  Its not too late for you to join the queue, 

*Phew* its so difficult dealing with unhappy fans grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by MrsChima1(f): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2012
May OP runs 1220 mph into a pole. Praise!
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Pricelesss(f): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2012
Ijogz K:

cheesy grin grin
Howdi Thinyem, grin
Iyawo mi pataki, Come to daddy sweerie wink
Sweerie mi, don't mind those sick fellows jare, Am sure they are only hungry grin

@Idowu, How come he slept in your room last night, it was suppose to be my turn. angry

Where is madame cocoa na? tongue

@Slimyam seems like you are eying our husband angry
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by anonymus11: 12:12am On Mar 02, 2012
Ijogz K:

I was actually wondering where the inmates that ran out of Yaba left could have possibly escaped to,  Lmfaooooooooooooooo,  They are right here.

Ehhyaaaaaah since you guyz are government properties, i would let the government respond to you.

Am not a Covenant Graduate: And yeah i am in support of qualitative education. No CU graduate would run to a thread under Romance and start barking education issues in it. Y am i explaining to Maad men,  Guess the explanation is for the sensible people in here,  Its not too late for you to join the queue, 

*Phew* its so difficult dealing with unhappy fans grin

see dis gorilla turned aspire model for retarde d olumba obu worshippers.                   who you write all dis bagladash for.       na white garment mountain for holy water u think sey u dey.                 abi u dey smoke ince st for here!     my sentence always be for killz so face person wey commot ur cheap railway googles wey u dey wear.          if i decide to match u along with the wizards here u would donate ur blood to yaba left urself only i no dey like black poo.                        killz skin clear pass ur own. u wey ur body mold like maggot own.                          posche money where u wan see am wen u resemble black face for plantation boyz.            killz fine pass well u wey coil for insect don finish ur body dey claim wealthy man. thunder fire u scabies.         see dis bambi allah resemblance u no dey fear light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

British Girl Looking For A Man :) / Kunbee Can We Chart / Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.