Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ijogz K The Boss - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ijogz K The Boss (7033 Views)

Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 02, 2012
You sound so much like a 17yrs old kid, SmH
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by anonymus11: 12:34am On Mar 02, 2012
Ijogz K:

You sound so much like a 17yrs old kid, SmH

You look so much like a 17yrs old beggar, SmH
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by slimyem: 1:27am On Mar 02, 2012
Pricelesss:

Slimyam seems like you are eying our husband angry
no maam,
he's all yours.i dont need a toy! grin grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by anonymus11: 2:42am On Mar 02, 2012
slimyem:

no maam,
he's all yours.i dont need a toy! grin grin

my susie martins u dey run from me nobi so. need ya in my life.will give u d world under my pedestriel. dnt make me cry said yes it true love dt i fill of u. found out my missing ribs are u. rokit bebe rokit fa daddi.name it ya urs would do it for anything to make my bebe baby.u r d best kiss for u me lionest. waiting hee to ear from ya.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2012
anonymus11:

my susie martins u dey run from me nobi so. need ya in my life.will give u d world under my pedestriel. dnt make me cry said yes it true love dt i fill of u. found out my missing ribs are u. rokit bebe rokit fa daddi.name it ya urs would do it for anything to make my bebe baby.u r d best kiss for u me lionest. waiting hee to ear from ya.
Attention seeker oshi, They know that arguing with the boss would make them known small, grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2012
IJK the bus driver,wad up?

@Beyonc and priceless, I'm now anything for me?
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Beync(f): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2012
Wen I had something for u u ran away.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2012
freecocoa:

IJK the bus driver,wad up?

@Beyonc and priceless, I'm now anything for me?

Cocoa the conductor, am cool oooh, I come i saw u in my dream last night? undecided
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2012
Beync:

Wen I had something for u u ran away.
Ran away ke?haba I'm sure you know me berra than that,was busy ni.

Ijogz K:

Cocoa the conductor, am cool oooh, I come i saw u in my dream last night? undecided
Yes na,I'm an angel remember?so I'm always in your dreams,you just took notice. undecided
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 02, 2012
freecocoa:

Ran away ke?haba I'm sure you know me berra than that,was busy ni.
Yes na,I'm an angel remember?so I'm always in your dreams,you just took notice. undecided
Never knew that andgels now wear mask, chase people, and suck blood, If not for the fire by thunder sword i used. Am sure u can't stand up presently. grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2012
Oloriburuku you don start this morning abi?that your blood wey go dey bitter pass agbo,check out my skin na yogurt and fresh fruits keep am so,don't go looking for blood to suck so that your skin can be like mine,ode. tongue
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2012
freecocoa:

Oloriburuku you don start this morning abi?that your blood wey go dey bitter pass agbo,check out my skin na ice water and baba dudu keep am so,don't go looking for blood to suck so that your skin can be like mine,ode. tongue
, shocked ,
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2012
^^Mumu why you modify my post? cheesy angry angry grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2012
No be wetin u talk say dey make you fresh be that? Abegi free me with my Usual flamed grilled chicken n chips, and my regular fruit salad combo, cool
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2012
For your mind o,so you hear something for film you come dey claim say na wetin you dey chop.oya swear say you know the meaning of "grilled".
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2012
freecocoa:

For your mind o,so you hear something for film you come dey claim say na wetin you dey chop.oya swear say you know the meaning of "grilled".
Hahahaha grilled means, Eforiro and Eja panla, lipsrsealed
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by freecocoa(f): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2012
See your life,smh.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Emeka72(m): 12:08am On Mar 03, 2012
@Beync, something like what¿
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Beync(f): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2012
Special dish
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Flashaldrin(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2012
mr. ijonesk, what else do you want?? you this mischievous man undecided angry angry
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by ayosmiles(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2012
Ijog, are u d owner of that castle on sunshine avenue, beverly hills, carlifornia. Saw ur name on it while drivin by last week
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2012
ayosmiles: Ijog, are u d owner of that castle on sunshine avenue, beverly hills, carlifornia. Saw ur name on it while drivin by last week

He wishes, na inside shalanga d heddiot dey liv I.
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by dabrake(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2012
ijogz k, anonymus11 go brush you oh
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by ayosmiles(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2012
Idowu, u mean he cant afford that mansion? So why did u marry him, thot u were after his money
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Idowuogbo(f): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2012
ayosmiles: Idowu, u mean he cant afford that mansion? So why did u marry him, thot u were after his money
Marry kini?

Abeg no insert sulphur for my garri o,who told we married?

Ayo i dey use am do harmattan ni o grin grin grin
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by ayosmiles(m): 12:05am On Mar 12, 2012
Nawa oh badosky, u bad gan, i dont mind to be ur blanket if ur feelin cold sha, since u dont want ijogz again
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Marry kini?

Abeg no insert sulphur for my garri o,who told we married?

Ayo i dey use am do harmattan ni o grin grin grin
These are the kinda responses you get from people who skooled at government public skools, Those who are yet to recover from the effects of Ice water, Ofio, Kuli kuli and Babadudu...... Smfh
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2012
dabrake: ijogz k, anonymus11 go brush you oh
I know say en be Cobbler but didn't know he was also into online brushing of shoes,.... E mean say en shoe making business na correct business grin

@AYOSMILES, Y u dey reveal my identity naaa? Shey u no know same dem online Anini dey here ni:Flashdrive anonymous etc. There r online to kill, steal and destroy angry
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2012
ayosmiles: Nawa oh badosky, u bad gan, i dont mind to be ur blanket if ur feelin cold sha, since u dont want ijogz again
Are u ready to sign a contract? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Idowuogbo(f): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2012
Ijogz K:
These are the kinda responses you get from people who skooled at government public skools, Those who are yet to recover from the effects of Ice water, Ofio, Kuli kuli and Babadudu...... Smfh

Abeg penu de joor angry angry

All u listed are quality snacks , so i feel no way abourit. tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by ADICTIVEPET(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2012
Yes boss!
Re: Ijogz K The Boss by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2012
I don't get notifications in my Maal Box anymore.... A bit more difficult for me to follow responses or threads....

@Idowu come to my Crib lemme transform you... Maybe 1 day you would know what a City looks like grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kunbee Can We Chart / Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. / Naughty Snapchat Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.