Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes (156619 Views)

Affordable Homes At Porsche Terraces And Apartments, For Sale in Abuja / Fgn 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme / The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:26am On Mar 05, 2012
And if I show you the varieties you be allowed to choose from, you go fear fear grin grin

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:31am On Mar 05, 2012
All shapes and colors of pillars, both the ones that look like masquerades grin grin

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:36am On Mar 05, 2012
We did this decking mat.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:40am On Mar 05, 2012
, and crafted this parapet

1 Like

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:45am On Mar 05, 2012
Read my thread ''The technology of block making'' to see how best to gain on blocks

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:52am On Mar 05, 2012
We did this decking

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:56am On Mar 05, 2012
men at work grin grin

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:59am On Mar 05, 2012
As we spread out to different sites this morning, we pray that God will grant us a safe journey, grant us the wisdom to navigate the dangerous world out there and make it possible that we continue to do more to satisfy more clients. May God bless you all.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by dasparrow: 6:38am On Mar 05, 2012
Well done Oga Spyder. Thank you for all you do and the free education on building homes that you provide us. It is because of people like you that I keep coming back to the properties section. Keep up the good work Sir.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by dasparrow: 6:56am On Mar 05, 2012
spyder880:

How much money do you think will be used to build and finish this type of house, no don't just look at it and say ''Na for the extra rich guys''. Instead engage your mind on the few things you may like here and how to add them in your own house at reasonable costs.

How much could this house be built for from foundation till finishing of this level?

I wish I knew how much such a house will cost to build. I have always wondered. I am not so good at guessing and I am still learning alot from your threads but I will say 20 million naira? Maybe?

spyder880:

Do you love artworks in your compound? well, if you have the space to place it far so people can appreciate it from some distance away from the main building.

The ancient warrior back in the days when there were no guns or bombs grin

That ancient warrior wowo (ugly) though, see his face  grin But I do appreciate art but I prefer animal statues over human statues. I find human statues kinda creepy and will not like any in or around my home.

spyder880:

What about interlocking tiles, paving stones etc?

I am very interested in learning about those and the different types they have along with pictures dipicting various interlocking styles and paving stones

spyder880:

Your own house could be the next one here,  grin grin grin grin

I wish but you only build in Enugu. You don't build in Delta (North) State or do you Sir?

spyder880:

Sometimes you could decide to express yourself by combining designs which will leave your visitors with the impression that this guy is a man of different tastes, you can display a combination of POP with designed wooden ceiling in your sitting room.

Great idea!

spyder880:

All shapes and colors of pillars, both the ones that look like masquerades grin grin

I would like to see more pictures of that  cheesy

spyder880:

Or we can get back in time and build you this house if you are a lover of nature, grin this house has no rods in it, no cement was used, no lintels and certainly no German floors were used to build the house about 50 years ago. Today the client that took me to this compound somewhere in Enugu is not ready to demolish this house built by his late grand parents to add to his compound.

Ummmmmmm, no thank you  grin Some of us want to stay modern not archaic  grin

spyder880:

As we spread out to different sites this morning, we pray that God will grant us a safe journey, grant us the wisdom to navigate the dangerous world out there and make it possible that we continue to do more to satisfy more clients. May God bless you all.

God will continue to Bless the work of your hands and the blood of Jesus will be your covering. Every trip you make Sir, you will go and come back safely in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2012
dasparrow:

Well done Oga Spyder. Thank you for all you do and the free education on building homes that you provide us. It is because of people like you that I keep coming back to the properties section. Keep up the good work Sir.

Thank you dasparrow, your comments are well noted bro, this evening, I will continue to update this thread with more researched works.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by u9johns: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2012
I can't but to say thank you sir. You are the[b] Eze-building gburu-gburu one of nairaland[/b]. How about working on building in places like Eket-Akwa Ibom state. Pls factor what it will cost to do something similar to the four bedroom you quoted to be 2.5m in Eket. Am very much intrested. I will be sending you what my floor plan looks like, kind of litle difference with what you posted.

However, what is it like acquiring landed property in Enugu. Am talking about cost, process, cultural isuues (Nike land owners wahala) and so on.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2012
@ u9johns and dasparrow, better we keep the negotiationa private, why not send me a mail and we can see if we can build your house. By the way we can build in Akwa Ibom and Delta north. Not too far from Enugu.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2012
The focus for this night is windows, the good, the bad and the very expensive! In this business sometimes, expensive could also mean very classy and beautiful. Let us review issues your window choices, but first promise me you are not gonna knock off your windows and install the latest ones in the market cool
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by u9johns: 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
My mail address is prettytossy@yahoo.com, waiting your response.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
u9johns:

I will send you a mail as soon as I get home, bye.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2012
I went to look at these windows today, in our bid to serve you better we have to explore all good designs we can find and see how we can put them in the projects we are planning, how do you like this window?

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
Get a closer look, you know, the window can brighten the looks of any house, even an ugly house could look pretty with a better window.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
And the side windows,

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:15am On Mar 06, 2012
I sabi the guy wey get this door, the guy say make we no mention im name grin
What I like best id the colour, better finish from these rough works by our welders.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:35am On Mar 06, 2012
u9johns:

Mail sent.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:41am On Mar 06, 2012
More frontal tiles in my house

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
I was hoping to talk about the ''greens'' today, the surroundings of the home that make the house worth its beauty. Some rich folks will finish building their concrete jungles and fail to add a touch of nature to it by applying natural greenery to the compound.
I also plan to get inside this very important aspect of landscaping like floras and explore the intricacies of designing a compound to make it much closer to mother nature, before I delve into the topic in detail, enjoy these flower pictures

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
more

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2012
more

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:41am On Mar 07, 2012
and

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:59am On Mar 07, 2012
I did not know it was very difficult to cut this type of tiles, its so hard that we used electric grinding machine on it, that's why it is not cheap to install.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:23am On Mar 07, 2012
These quality interlocking tiles are going for the price of N2,200 per sq.m. This cost includes the cost of production, transportation and installation.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:35am On Mar 07, 2012
These baluster could be bought for 400. 500, 700, and 800 naira.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:44am On Mar 07, 2012
These are the chain tiles, we place these at needed strategic areas in the house to enhance the beauty and accentuate the sharpness of the house. We can get them for you at N1500 per sq.m

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2012
More picture updates from several sites where we are currently working. Will try to post more when we close later in the evening. Meanwhile I will go and look at compound decorations, flowers, grasses etc.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by FLORIDACAR: 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2012
Another name for spyder880 is ? Builder! No one does it better. Each time I read your post or follow any of your treads on here names like Facebook, bill gate and rest come to mind. You very much on your way up there brother . The world is watching. Keep up the good work sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.