Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World (8108 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Why Men Like Confident Women. / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by onila(f): 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
smiley I have to give credit when its due
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by Goldieluks: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2012
Confident in what way?
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by Killz3(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2012
Here she goes again. . . O N I L A! ! !
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by LaParisienne(f): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2012
Who gives a bleep about niggas being confident or not? I have my man, he's all I care about.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by slimyem: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2012
onila:

what brings this sudden conclusion?
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by Acidosis(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2012
okay
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2012
#Does a Brad Pitt impression#
Yeah. We do stand out.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2012
La Parisienne:

Who gives a bleep about niggas being confident or not? I have my man, he's all I care about.
Feisty.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by MarcAnthon(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2012
^^^ Stay off my woman undecided

La Parisienne:

cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by lagcity(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2012
the loudest one in the room is the weakest. naija men make too much noise and call it confidence. when i tell ppl i am Nigerian, they are like "GTFO, u aint, u r too quiet." nigerian men shld be known as smooth operators, calculating and action men, not Yoruba-Yoruba-okoro-okoro-yelling-and-wake-up-the-neighborhood-babies type of men. angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by Dyt(f): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
oh yh
well my man shld b rated amongst d 1st 3
so proud of u baby
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by Akwasi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2012
Dyt:

oh yh
so proud of u baby

Wow! that is one lucky guy you have. Hold on to him tight wink
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by MrsChima1(f): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
Most confident?

(leaving the thread)
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by MrsChima1(f): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
lagcity:

the loudest one in the room is the weakest. naija men make too much noise and call it confidence. when i tell ppl i am Nigerian, they are like "GTFO, u aint, u r too quiet." nigerian men shld be known as smooth operators, calculating and action men, not Yoruba-Yoruba-okoro-okoro-yelling-and-wake-up-the-neighborhood-babies type of men. angry angry angry

Damn! Easy bro. grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by Yorisb: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2012
Hocus Pocus
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by smokeyupu(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
DYT:
"oh yh
so proud of u baby"

If U dont see your man as the number 1 then let him go cos for me my wifey is my queen.

I've not layed my hands on any other woman since I got married five years ago though it has'nt be a bed of roses all the way.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by Cloak: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2012
lagcity:

I really doubt that you are really who you are portraying yourself to be here. Been lurking around but from your impression and reputation on these forums that i have encountered, i doubt you are anything but quiet, smooth and gentlemanly as you claim and you would be better off in the politics section where you people are known to fling mud. Just saying but i may be wrong though.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
Onila is right!!! smiley

I once saw a nigerian man stealing boli (roasted plantain) in broad day light shocked

Very confident if uu ask mee tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by DAY12(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
Onila is danm RIGHT! angry

We 9ja get enuff conffy!
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by MrsChima1(f): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2012
marshpearl:

Onila is right!!! smiley

I once saw a nigerian man stealing boli (roasted plantain) in broad day light shocked

Chei grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by KINGwax(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
smokeyupu:

DYT:
"oh yh
so proud of u baby"

If U dont see your man as the number 1 then let him go cos for me my wifey is my queen.

I've not layed my hands on any other woman since I got married five years ago though it has'nt be a bed of roses all the way.

so? You're sick!
Dyt:

oh yh
so proud of u baby
why am i not suprised? It's a popular sayin that monkey no fine but him mommy like am.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by Dyt(f): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^ u still battlin wit ur confidence
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by OldBushman(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2012
I agree with you completely. Nigerian men are the most confident in THEIR world
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by slimyem: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
marshpearl:

Onila is right!!! smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by abikelat(f): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2012
how i wan know
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2012
I agree. Their over cockiness can be annoying at times.
I so just want to wipe it off. angry
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by drnoel: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
~Killz~:

Here she goes again. . . O N I L A! ! !
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by dasparrow: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2012
lagcity:

LOL grin Tell them bro
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by edupedia: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
a statement like that is a pointer to how the weekend was grin grin.nothin' in dis world laik a satisfied naija woman smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by ichidodo: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ja. We gud, we smart, we confident. Keep our gig tite as hell, especialy those 4rum da east, da nwabas, mbaise niggas, orlu boise, coal city nigas. Ja. We evrywia, china, usa, europe, south east asia, alaska, sud america, hustlin jst make ends meet plus surplus to send home to our folks. Soon u find us in outer space, d stars. It only take a confident dude overcome obstacles and prejudices to settle/infiltrate ure hosts. We d best.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by Koolking(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
onila:

I see a proud Nigerian lady who is proud of her Nigerian men. You are far from suffering from insecurity. Thumbs-up wink wink
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World by MrsChima1(f): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I agree. Their over cockiness can be annoying at times.
I so just want to wipe it off. angry

Lawd! grin grin grin

I have been practicing my walkthrough dance for when you get married. grin grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? / GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? / I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.