Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Why Men Like Confident Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Like Confident Women. (27224 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / In Relationships...Confident Women Attract Confident Men / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Like Confident Women. by simdam500(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2013
An ideal woman, a girl friend or a life partner must exude confidence. Gone are the days when men crave for anopportunity to be a knight in shining armor. They don’t like weaklings or delicate darlings, but smart, street intelligent and confident women who know what they are doing and what needs tobe done. A confident woman is determined and head strong, and it’s what guys look for beyond looks or sex appeal. Here are 6 reasons why men like confident women.

1. Confident women are decision makers
A confident woman who takesdecisions on her own alwaysattracts a man. A man doesn’t like if a woman always depends on him for making any small or big decisions, he would respect and appreciate her if she takes advice, but listens to what her mind and heart says and make decisions in life.

2. Confident women have a great personality
Confidence is a factor that always adds on to a person’s personality. It creates a certain charm about the person. A confident woman would carryherself with grace and style. With confidence a woman looks charming and strong, and this really attracts men.

3. Confident women are independent and single minded
Confident women don’t need constant support and assurance; they handle themselves and their lives the way they want. So men are attracted to confident woman because they know they wouldn’t have the constant pressure to give their support to her.

4. Confident women are courageous and fearless
Confident women stand up for what they believe in, they don’t get pressurized by anyone. They know what they want and they work towards it. The fearless and courageous behavior that comes with confidence always attract men.

5. Confident women make great life partners
It’s easy to date, but when itcomes to marriage, starting a family and having children,women require to multitask, make decisions on their toes, when husbands are not around, step into his shoes and manage things efficiently. In order to be able to do this, men know that they need someone whois confident and will not crumble under pressure.

6. Confident women extend support
Confident women make reliable people. Men also need a shoulder to cry on and if they have a problem, they know that they can onlycount on women who are strong and confident.

http://www.magforwomen.com/6-reasons-why-men-like-confident-women/

14 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by sessydoo(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
ok. Waiting for the next episode, why women like confident men grin

first to comment i dey go buckingham palace go shake Mama charlie's hand

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by AjanleKoko: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
I'm not so sure Nigerian men like confident women, to be honest undecided

32 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by sammynaijaguy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
Nigerian men dey fear confident Nigerian women

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by tjimoh: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
Word of reason especially on this womens' day....any way, first to comment,Iam happy for this
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Johnnoah1st: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
story story!
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
Nonsense,

Infact there are many men who like shy women. A confident woman might have gained that confidence from being a village bicycle. shocked

Confidence does not equal brave, courageous or being a good decision maker.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Haybayray: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
So true...

Nice write-up, OP.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by ebamma(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
My Gf:ebamma xup
Ebamma: i dey
My Gf:i dey come your house for evening, buy plenty condom, i wan make u phuck me 3 times today
Ebamma:no be me u go kill
#confident girls no dey pretend dem dey always talk wetin dey their mind

7 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by OdenigboAroli1: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
Most confident women makes bad wives......

13 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by BedLam: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
sammynaijaguy: Nigerian men dey fear confident Nigerian women
We have women and we also have Nigerian Women! You think say na by grow beards bleach and wicked be confident?

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by UnknownMember: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
#CHURCH!!!
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by vislabraye(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
AjanleKoko: I'm not so sure Nigerian men like confident women, to be honest undecided

Nigerian men love confident women. There's a big difference from confidence and pride especially when the woman is doing well.
Confidence and humility are two rare combination.

8 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by boron10(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
AjanleKoko: I'm not so sure Nigerian men like confident women, to be honest undecided
Bros thank you o. OP you should know that this write up is not applicable to Nigerian Men. Nigerian men like timid women. They prefer to hook up with people that would boost their ego. Woman that would fret at the sound of their voice.

Why do you think most pretty career women who are supposedly confident find it difficult to put up with Nigerian men?

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by huninaija(f): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
Who run the world? Girls grin

Confident women rock! Know what you want and be who you are! kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by mysticgal(f): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
charlie:re u shy,monica:why shall i shy,charlie:den talk i dont no ur mynd,monica:give me #200 4 always.
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by OdenigboAroli1: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
huni_naija: Who run the world? Girls grin

Yes they rock outside the home, but inside the house, beware. She will love to be on equal terms with her husband on most things, be above the man on some few things and will run her inlaws out of the house because she is confident she can do that and more.
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by DCAT: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
@ simdam 500, don't complain if she decides to deny you of your right to pussy as a result of her confindence.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by xynerise: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
Men also like confident women because they can take up a quarrel started by her husband in a face-me-I-face-you apartment. For example, Idowuogbo is a confident woman grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by AkinDavid2: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
I hate repeating myself on any issue..So angry
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
Yawns! I like confident women.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by vanstanzy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
@op, this is so true.
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by megareal: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
I love confident women. Most often we get what we want, when we want and how we want it. We are independent, smart and intelligent. Our confidence comes from truly knowing who we are and exploring our strengths to achieve what we want. But @op, Its only the confident man that can keep a confident woman. shikena

1 Like

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Soso990240(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
gbam..na she de marry me?
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by huninaija(f): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli.:

Yes they rock outside the home, but inside the house, beware. She will love to be on equal terms with her husband on most things, be above the man on some few things and will run her inlaws out of the house because she is confident she can do that and more.

That's not true at all, i don't think you understand the term "confident" woman. She has her values and will not be put down by anyone, doesn't mean she wont submit to her husband. Seems you want a slave as a wife... undecided

It is well

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Soso990240(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
huni_naija: Who run the world? Girls grin

na dis song mk my neighbour wan kill him wife..cee beatin dat day.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
Confident women are good on bed
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by delors(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
Bros, na over skill dey kill monkey o and na over confidence worry Goliath that time...
If woman dey too confident for my side, bros, na race i go pick o...that kind one fit shlaaaaap ur face for public and ask u 'So, I slap u, eh eh, wetin u wan do?' grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Ampeaceful(f): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
9ice writ up....... Buh most 9jiran men dn't go 4 confident womn...cuz de r puffd up wit pride,dey alwayz lyk 2 hav d final say,teln u hw wrng u r in dealin wit sm ish,argumentativs etc...buh wen u tlk bout a vry quiet,humbl n shy wman,d@ does wtva u tel her,agrees on wtva u say weda trueorfalse, de r d 1ce 9ja men chas up&dwn... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Deiok(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
You are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You / Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.