Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person (1321 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person by tellwisdom: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2012
This new  chick of mine told me i have ego cos, I've ceased to go by her shakara. Now, she threatens to leave, which she eventually did.
Not upto 3hrs, prior to our misunderstanding; She called me, asking, if i took what she said serious.

I'm thinking of dropping this bitchiasco, cos i cant feel my face with her.

Reasons:

She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person.#Chose my style that way, cos Nobody is to be trusted, most especially,women. 

Too playful with 2 frnds of mine(Two brothers). Though, i knew her thru them.

Thinks my frnd(One out of the two brothers) is the best tool, to tracking my person, which so annoys me,therefore, making it known to her indirectly.

I  honestly cant confide in her, cos of the closeness btwn she and my frnd, so as not to look silly.

I cld remember this same dude questioning me, my plans for her even before engaging her--See insult  angry angry.

My fellow brothers, wetin una want make i do to this bitchiasco. This matter no too serious duh! but make we relate am anyhow YAGAYAGA.

Females,  feel free to write, bt not as regards to this thread.

Re: She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person by slimyem: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2012
^gibberish!
Re: She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:38am On Mar 05, 2012
Nawa ☺
Re: She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person by tellwisdom: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2012
slimyansh, i warned u angry angry. TOTO HEAD undecided
Re: She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person by tellwisdom: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2012
Ulcerlan, bro
Re: She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person by bekay911(f): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2012
Too early to drink chekpe, tellwisky
Re: She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person by SAFO(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2012
Obviously you're not too fond of her if you keep referring to her as a b!tch.

Bros, why not just move on.
Re: She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person by arrived(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2012
I think the babe is just the OP nyanshing partner.
Re: She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person by tellwisdom: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2012
Obviously you're not too fond of her if you keep referring to her as a b!tch.

Bros, why not just move on.

Im trying to, but she seems to be making it difficult for me and i dont gve a fccuk abt shakira, let alone shakara angry angry

I think the babe is just the OP nyanshing partner.

Nah bro sad
Re: She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person by tellwisdom: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2012
Too early to drink chekpe, tellwisky

angry angry
Re: She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person by Goldieluks: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2012
Tellwizo who gave you expired cannabis? embarassed
Re: She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person by tellwisdom: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2012
The last gurl who told me this. I gave her BLOW on the breasstt angry angry
Re: She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:36am On Mar 06, 2012
smh
Re: She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person by MrsChima1(f): 7:44am On Mar 06, 2012
Morale of the story is: If you are going to lie, lie right. cool
Re: She's not fond of me, cos, she's finding it difficult understanding my person by bekay911(f): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^ simples

(1) (Reply)

. / Ladies, These Words You Say: Are They Real Or You Don't Want Guyz To Feel Bad? / Nepali Women Segregated During Menstruation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.