Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up (4087 Views)

When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2012
SAFO:

Sauer, what mutilation?
fgm. The thing Africans/Nigerians do to their women! angry
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by LaParisienne(f): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
SAFO:

Ha ha, they should be paying us for all them long strokes. grin

undecided undecided undecided

@Sauer
Mutilation is now extinct. Women of this generation don't go thru that cruelsome experience. If the girls you meet aren't enjoying sex, you better balme it on erm. . . .alcohol or something like that. Lol
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2012
well, mutilation certainly isn't extinct. It's still practiced in many places in Nigeria and is one of the major reasons girls don't enjoy sex.
Though I have reservations about it, I'd claim many of such mutilated girls are more satisfied with monetary rewards after sex than with the sex itself.  undecided
I only think, am not sure! grin
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by LaParisienne(f): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
@Op
I love working hard and earning my own money for myself and my family. But the fact that I expect my man to take of some of my needs can never be overemphasized. I can as well spend my money on him so wtf? You can call me whatever you like, I don't care.

Some men actually love taking care of their women in a reasonable way, not all men run away from responsibilties like cowards.

Btw, I still can't figure the point of this thread.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by rachidy: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2012
hi
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by SAFO(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
La Parisienne:

undecided undecided undecided

La Parisienne, real talk. Do you not enjoy it when MarcAnthon aka sweetness your boyfriend goes deep inside of you.

I think women enjoy se.x even more than guys
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
No.  Men enjoy sex more.  Women are more likely to tolerate it than men.

Men needs to understand female anatomy and deep penetration isn't confirmed pleasure.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2012
La Parisienne:

@Op
I love working hard and earning my own money for myself and my family. But the fact that I expect my man to take of some of my needs can never be overemphasized. I can as well spend my money on him so wtf? You can call me whatever you like, I don't care.

Some men actually love taking care of their women in a reasonable way, not all men run away from responsibilties like cowards.

That is true sista, some men do love taking care of their women. I think it gives them that euphoric pleasure knowing they can provide and take care of their women.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by SAFO(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

No.  Men enjoy sex more.  Women are more likely to tolerate it than men.

Men needs to understand female anatomy and deep penetration isn't confirmed pleasure

Who are you trying to fool because you're not doing a very good job.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Vicjustice: 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
sauer:

I think it has to do with something about Nigerian girls not deriving expected satisfaction from se.x because they are all mutilated and shi.t.
To compensate for only the guy enjoying nearly every sex.ual activity, the guy "sorts" the girl out financially. I think, am not sure  undecided
sauer:

well, mutilation certainly isn't extinct. It's still practiced in many places in Nigeria and is one of the major reasons girls don't enjoy sex.
Though I have reservations about it, I'd claim many of such mutilated girls are more satisfied with monetary rewards after sex than with the sex itself.  undecided
I only think, am not sure! grin
Spot on, 100%
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Vicjustice: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2012
La Parisienne:

@Op

This reminds me of the fact that even women like you "who work hard" still expect men to fend for their needs; and this mentality makes me wonder if there is any thing in Nigerian system that makes it easier for men to earn more money that women: why must women be dependants?
It's not so in the west.

La Parisienne:

@Op
Does this thread make you feel guilty? cheesy grin
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2012
SAFO:

Who are you trying to fool because you're not doing a very good job.

SAFO bro-----I am being honest, there are more to pleasing a woman than deep penetration. Deep penetration has nothing to do with a woman's erogenous spots. Sorry boo boo.

If women were to be more honest men will learn better.  Just saying.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by shadshadyz: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2012
ha! ha! morons! many of u have been tied by juju and are spending anyhow for a babe, then u are coming here to pretend, nonsense!
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by SAFO(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
I'm not saying it's the only way to please a woman but you can't say woman don't derive pleasure from it.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Vicjustice: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2012
[size=15pt]@Mrs, Chima
   I've really avoided getting on you, but you kept on being provokative. Anyway, i like to apologise for calling you a "nonentity".[/size]
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
SAFO:

I'm not saying it's the only way to please a woman but you can't say woman don't derive pleasure from it.

If you can massage a woman's erogenous spots through deep penetration, it is possible. However, it is highly unlikely.

Women derive pleasure from their erogenous spots being massaged or manipulated.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
Either Mr. Chima's d1ck ain't performing good or too small
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2012
REALITY101:

Either Mr. Chima's d1ck ain't performing good or too small

I wouldn't expect your inexperienced arse to know what SAFO and I are talking about.

I said women, not me. Reading comprehension is imperative.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2012
Vicjustice:

[size=15pt]@Mrs, Chima
   I've really avoided getting on you, but you kept on being provokative. Anyway, i like to apologise for calling you a "nonentity".[/size]

No problem, I have been called worse.

Ask my other manbitches. wink
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by SAFO(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

If you can massage a woman's erogenous spots through deep penetration, it is possible.  However, it is highly unlikely.  

Women derive pleasure from their erogenous spots being massaged or manipulated.  

That's where girth comes into play  wink
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
SAFO:

That's where girth comes into play  wink

Then why some men with anacondas can't please their women?
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2012
shut up and quit twisting everything I say into your rubbish talk. Inexperienced indeed. Not about you but other women? Yea right. . Cornered experience. . Speaking for all women "wise one"
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by SAFO(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Then why some men with anacondas can't please their women?

Probably due to lack of prowess, stamina or a combination of other things.

You still gotta know what you're doing.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
REALITY101:

shut up and quit twisting everything I say into your rubbish talk. Inexperienced indeed. Not about you but other women? Yea right. . Cornered experience. . Speaking for all women "wise one"

Did I touched a nerve there, little dicky one? grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2012
SAFO:

Probably due to lack of prowess, stamina or a combination of other things.

You still gotta know what you're doing.

Exactly and it has nothing to do with length nor girth. wink

The bill is in the mail. tongue
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
Not at all my dear house wife smiley
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
Awww. Did a straight woman turned you?

Which one you like better? Innie or outtie? tongue
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by SAFO(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Exactly and it has nothing to do with length nor girth.  wink

The bill is in the mail.  tongue

You show me a woman who doesn't prefer length & girth and I'll show you a nun locked away in a monestary covenant in Istanbul.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2012
Yawn
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2012
Personally I would spend on my woman. But still, I'd expect her to recognize the need to work, to earn and to spend her money on herself and on me! tongue
I could date a girl I would spend money on. I could take her out. But I certainly can't make her my partner.
I don't discriminate against women. On the contrary, I see them as equals. And I'd most appreciate that woman who proves this to me everyday of our lives! undecided
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by MrsChima1(f): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2012
SAFO:

You show me a woman who doesn't prefer length & girth and I'll show you a nun locked away in a monestary covenant in Istanbul.

There are women who prefer small penis than anacondas.
Re: Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up by LaParisienne(f): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2012
LOL @ Chima and SAFO talking about deep penetration, lenght, girth etc. Too bad I missed the party angry

Mrs, Chima:

That is true sista, some men do love taking care of their women. I think it gives them that euphoric pleasure knowing they can provide and take care of their women.

Thank you dear, you are so on point. I thought I was the only one that agreed with this. Responsible men derive joy in taking care of some of their women's needs. No matter how much money I might have, I still love to be pampered by my man. Nevermind all these yeye men running away from responsibilities.

SAFO:

La Parisienne, real talk. Do you not enjoy it when MarcAnthon aka sweetness your boyfriend goes deep inside of you.

Whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? *Does sign of cross and runs away without break light*

Vicjustice:

This reminds me of the fact that even women like you "who work hard" still expect men to fend for their needs; and this mentality makes me wonder if there is any thing in Nigerian system that makes it easier for men to earn more money that women: why must women be dependants?
It's not so in the west.
Does this thread make you feel guilty? cheesy grin

Yeah I'm guilty, are you happy now? My dream is to drive a Mercedes very soon and my man will definitely pick up most of the tab. Go hug a transformer or something worse tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love / Kissing Someone Mistakenly / Is This The Cutest Nigerian Police Officer [ must see ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.