Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8223401 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
sallylove:
God blessed us with a bouncing baby boy,may his name be praised foreva. Vigilante is real,senior mamas i doff my hat for u. Ko easy. BS later.....

Congratulations. May his arrival bring lots of gudness and joy to the family
Much love

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
mubzay:
Morning mamas,
Last scan shows placenta previa type1. Placenta is low lying, posterior and clear of internal os.
Baby presentation is transverse lie.
What are my chances?
Cc: tchiwinnie
Cc: soonest
Cc: kaffy4bill
Cc: Zane
May God bless us all.

Chances of baby turning after 36 weeks is slim
Pls keep a open mind sis , an elective will do just well and work with your care giver
Safe delivery to u
Hope this help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
sallylove:
God blessed us with a bouncing baby boy,may his name be praised foreva. Vigilante is real,senior mamas i doff my hat for u. Ko easy. BS later.....

Congratulations on safe delivery!!! We await your BS so we can learn and prepare ourselves smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
sallylove:
Congratulations, thank GOD for safe delivery. GOD bless your BBB and quickest recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
sallylove:
congrats.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
@ joysa, u can contact people that cook at eatery or restaurant. If possible buy the ingredients n pay for the service.
Then in your church u can contact the people that cook n tip them.

If u don't get m u can let me know
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NoQualms1(f): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
@dhabeautyjas, thanks. I've checked. It's not o.

@joysa, thanks.

@Chinwendym, thanks. Kisses to Ekene.

@Nursekaffy4bill, I'm doing that o. Just that she was given on the two laps . Thanks.

Thank you mamas. She sleeping now. Whew..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Joysa:
Hi mamas!

PS.. abeg PH mamas, where I fit buy correct homemade soups(veg, egusi, ofada etc) in bulk? Or if u know anyone who makes & does home delivery, make una contact me ooo.. plsss

You can contact MyNdidia Kitchen 08084179864. You can also check dem out on facebook and instagram
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
sallylove:

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Thank u ma. That's what my dr said. An elective cs by 38wks. Am grateful.
kaffy4bill:

Chances of baby turning after 36 weeks is slim
Pls keep a open mind sis , an elective will do just well and work with your care giver
Safe delivery to u
Hope this help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
April mama's hw pushing, the back pain 4 me dis days is becoming unbearable, Somtimes to standup and use d toilet na war, my legs feel so heavy, breathing is also difficult at times, abi na to get slping position, in all I giv God thanks for dis wonderful experience, hw my team mates dey?
Team April for supernatural birth.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Joysa:

my dear, dat was my package in my 1st trimester last preg.. was so happy when I dint feel it dis time around only for it to suddenly show up with a vengeance cheesy throwin up doesnt work for me & chewing gum right now na work o..
We are almost there teammate. I read somewhere that chewing gum helps but not all the time.

Congrats @ Sallylove, God is good all the time.

@ NoQualms Mamas have already answered your question, hope DD has calmed down a bit now?

@ Mitchy the music does help, we used to play some with hubby and LO would make sure that he reaches the phone and kick it on my tummy but this days he doesn't have time for all that. He kicks when it suits him, dunno why.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Malaria is really showing me ooooo @36w+, pls what other IPT can be given for those dt react to fansidar?
I requested for it @20wks bt my Dr said no any other drug apart from fansidar. Now am having malaria, I wz given lonart and PCM 2day.

Cc Kaffy4bill, Zaynie, Soonest and other sabi mama's

Aprilmama's, we r almost there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ a lot. That's what my doc said. One more scan but he said chances are slim. Then an elective cs at 38wks if baby isn't in cephalic position.
tchiwinnie:
for placenta previa wt cephalic presentation, vagi.nal delivery s possible. BT transverse lie even without d previa, cs it is. By d way how far gone are u, let's kno if baby still has chance to turn. Of course in medicine, never say never.
Just saw day u re more than 36wks gone. That makes chances of baby turning slim. As soonnest said, keep am open mind. CS may b ur best option. cheers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
dhabeautyjas:

pele dear, try gaggle salt solution and take ginger &garlic tea with honey warm, thats what i take to relief my cough /cattarh most times.

i have mentioned it several times on this thread. i even use it for dd.
i make it myself, boil mashed ginger and garlic and allow it to cool, sieve and add honey, take it warm

Thank you dear. I've been taking honey alone. But now, I'll add ginger and garlic like you've suggested.
How is your dd?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
talltosyne:
Malaria is really showing me ooooo @36w+, pls what other IPT can be given for those dt react to fansidar?
I requested for it @20wks bt my Dr said no any other drug apart from fansidar. Now am having malaria, I wz given lonart and PCM 2day.

Cc Kaffy4bill, Zaynie, Soonest and other sabi mama's

Pyrimethamine( metaprim) is used for those that react to fansidar. It's taken one weekly. I doubt sha if IPT is given after 36weeks. Sorry abt d malaria. Pls tk d lonart o!and get well soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
mama in the house is it possible to change hospital without paying for antenatal, I would want to visit another hospital and am scared they would reject me without antenatal money.
I went to my main hospital today around 9 o'clock with my dh (today wey im gree go) I waited for this doctor till 1 o'clock no show I started imagining what if it was an emergency? there where alot of complaint from people sitting around me waiting, na so I borrow sense commot from there.so I would like to try FIRST RIVERS HOSPITAL tomorrow.abeg who know about them?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mubzay,
I'm glad you've got answers from mamas here.
Now that you know that the chance for CS is pretty high, you need to start preparing for it
- the finance
- someone to help you when you get home and for the first 6 weeks at least.
- dont wait till the 38th week to get ready. Get your bags packed now. And have someone on ground in case of emergency. I say this cos this pregnancy is like any pregnancy, it can come sooner than you expect, you dont want to be caught unawares.
I wish you the best and pray that Allah SWT makes it easy for you. Amin

@ Talltosyne, google the drug Soonest mentioned and talk to your Dr about it.

@Juliebest, I dont know o. When I had cough in pregnancy, Dr prescribed Piriton, it didnt work and then he prescribed Cofex. I was in my 39th week then sha. Please talk to your Dr before you use any drugs. I dont know any home remedies.....they never work for me embarassed

NoQualms, I'm sure she is fine now. FearFearMummy.
She will be ok, its one of those things smiley

Congrats Sallylove, may your son always bring you joy and pride. Amin

Tosyne2much, yes. Did I travel ni?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
ambient:
mama in the house is it possible there where alot of complaint from people sitting around me waiting, tomorrow.abeg who know about them?

You may have to go to the hospital and enquire cos some hospitals don't collect antenatal money upfront . Some do "pay as you go"
I guess that your hospital is a private hospital. You may have to register somewhere else if possible a govt hospital that will always have a doctor on ground 24hrs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
juliebest:

Thank you dear. I've been taking honey alone. But now, I'll add ginger and garlic like you've suggested.
How is your dd?
she is fine thank you dear.

i pray it works for you too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Chinwendym:
Stadora ndo o! What happened to your son? Surgery? How is he now? Hopefully if the doctor that injected him knows his onions (ie right spot on the butt to inject)am sure no harm was done! Kisses to him dear kiss kiss

Good morning house hope una dey enjoy this rain? I'm really loving itcheesy
Ma'am he had wot they called hydrocele from birth, as in, fluid in d scrotum n They also said one of his testes is hidden. They prescribed surgery 4 him.
Thank God it was succesful with little or no Pain on him.
He s doin very fine now, while d spot is healing.
Thanks 4 askin n hope Ekeson is bouncin in d Lord.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
Joysa:
congrats.

Congrats ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
sallylove:

Congrats ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
congrats senoreetah and Sallylove. Our kids will be blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
jThank God for the splendid healing Stadora. God bless him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Congrats @ sallylove. God be praised
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
tmama2:

Had my twins at 37weeks and never did it

Congrats. God bless your babies.
Thanks for the response. I just went through your posts now and read your BS, don't know how I missed it. So sweet to read, I tap into your testimony and you reassured me God grant our request.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
stadora:

Ma'am he had wot they called hydrocele from birth, as in, fluid in d scrotum n They also said one of his testes is hidden. They prescribed surgery 4 him.
Thank God it was succesful with little or no Pain on him.
He s doin very fine now, while d spot is healing.
Thanks 4 askin n hope Ekeson is bouncin in d Lord.
Oh sorry to hear that! Thank God it went well, Ekene is doing well thanks.

Congrats sallylove.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Congratulations Sallylove

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
@ stadora thank GOD your son is OK now, he shall grow to make you proud and GOD will provide all finance to Carter for him. Be strong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
We are fine oh oh. To waka na war. You need to see where I dey force my self to walk cool. Na trekking levels now oh.

Trace of protein was found on my urine today. Trust luth with admission nah. Na so I pick race go house. Though they said I should go for some text sha. Any cause for alarm?

mumtwins:
April mama's hw pushing, the back pain 4 me dis days is becoming unbearable, Somtimes to standup and use d toilet na war, my legs feel so heavy, breathing is also difficult at times, abi na to get slping position, in all I giv God thanks for dis wonderful experience, hw my team mates dey?
Team April for supernatural birth.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Thanks zaynie, I'll talk to him during my next ante natal.

Congrats to the mamas that have offloaded, may God bless your lo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tianna123(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.