Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202322 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2016
ahnie:
Great swagalicious mamas...una tuale...both hands raised up!thanks@everyone.we hav finally transfer abt 70 percent of the acct we both funded into lil miss zino's acct.he was even shocked that zino has acct.hopefully before the end of this week,miss zino's z gonna be my beneficiary of all my shares of what i hav acquired with mr ahlex.nggie i sight you...please where z blessedtwins!
Ahnie I pray for you and little Zino, may God bless and grant you your heart desires.
I believe divorce/separation is better than becoming a victim of domestic violence which may lead to death, permanent injuries or unhappiness. when you are not happy you can't be in a good relationship with God cos bitterness takes you away from forgiveness and love. God is Love. So those quoting the scripture, put yourselves in her shoes

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2016
feddy27:

Drive to GRA junction, turn in at the junction and drive straight towards Polo club. At polo club, turn right. That straight road is Emeyal street. You will see plenty aboki selling dollars on the street smiley
Thanks a lot, really appreciate. ..

Eehhh, is polo club far from d junction? Like the driving distance. ..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2016
PresVA:

Not far at all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2016
Adorablewifey, God
will surely keep us and keep our LOs. we will carry to term. Just be positive and think positive thoughts. It's well with us.

Nov mamas, how una dey? I nor know whether I dey see black line physically or for my mind. becos na only for mirror I dey see am. lol.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2016
Ahnie and Rashme thank u for the mentions.Dd just had surgery so am drained emotionally and physically.Rashme God will help us through the journey of raising our children alone.I have no regrets that I left someone that violated me daily cool
Cc my sisters
Cherrymum , stadora
Hailings to my ppl here modath ,goldmine,MiddyO,Chinwendym

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2016
I yaff not bn seeing your post online for sometimes nau,and i dont hav your number.to add to make matas worst,i cant access my mails,simply because i tampered with my password.so how hav you bn holdin up!talkin of ma'am rashme sef,i nva see her comments of late.....
blessedtwins:
Ahnie and Rashme thank u for the mentions.Dd just had surgery so am drained emotionally and physically.Rashme God will help us through the journey of raising our children alone.I have no regrets that I left someone that violated me daily cool
Cc my sisters
Cherrymum , stadora
Hailings to my ppl here modath ,goldmine,MiddyO,Chinwendym
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2016
PresVA:

After the GTbank at the junction, a street goes to the left.. After that street is the polo club. Its an open space with grass and some horses.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2016
cherrymum:
Olamide and mum are greeting o. Happy Sunday grin
dats my daughters name too, greetings to u too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2016
@ma'am blessedtwins...if yu are on whatapps pls add 09081361862 cc missmalachi,E-hugs to you blessedtwinz.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by julie2015: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2016
Goodmorning able mamas hope we are pushin it with joy, congrats to the mamas dat put to bed. Pls i need help here i seriously want to get a solar rechargable fan cos the heat this days is becomin unbearable nd i hardly sleep at nite. Pls mamas anyone of u eva used or heard of it? Its solar fan dat is u put the panel out in the sun for 6hrs nd it will be charging the fan. Pls i need to know how effective it is before i invest my money. It cost 18k. Pls mamas help a sister out. GOD BLESS US
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2016
blessedtwins:
Oh my! What sort of surgery? Sorry darling, speedy recovery to her and may God continue to strengthen you to care for her, hugs and kisses to your dd kiss kiss kiss

2unzy and youngmum welcome enjoy your stay and Safe delivery to both of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2016
@blessedtwins,I wish your daughter quick recovery, God will bless you more with the means to take care .of her. E-hugs.@eminya,you ve said well but some women don't understand and I pray they never experience being violated by a man /dh.I don't have regrets that I left such kind of a man that does not do only physical violence but with emotional join.imagine, a dh that keeps reminding you that his being married to you is the reason his life is not having progress n his not being rich.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hi all n happy new week.

. So of all d able mamas in d house,not even a single 1 has an idea on the question i asked,or no 1 deemed it fit 2 mention or giv an ansa ba?It is well,let me make a PROMISE ,i will NEVER ask any question here again,since u pple choose whose question deserves 2b answered n whose should b ignored.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
pintoxx:
Hi all n happy new week.

. So of all d able mamas in d house,not even a single 1 has an idea on the question i asked,or no 1 deemed it fit 2 mention or giv an ansa ba?It is well,let me make a PROMISE ,i will NEVER ask any question here again,since u pple choose whose question deserves 2b answered n whose should b ignored.

Hello Madam!

I'm going to blame the hormones for your outburst. But I think its completely unnecessary and uncalled for that you address the good people of this forum in that tone.

You must bear in mind that no one here is on a payroll and everyone is doing the much they can.

If you ask and don't get an immediate response why not search the thread to see if the question has been treated in the past? Why not ask again? Why not tag one or two people to bring it to their attention?

Its not nice to be throwing tantrums like this now haba.

Please lets not get carried away and start doing anyhow here abeg!

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
pintoxx:
Hi all n happy new week.

Abeg people should stop all these threats! Haba! If you ask a question and its not answered, simply ask again. I had to go through your posts to see the question and its hidden in-between mentions of other moms, its easy to miss the question. And maybe the moms you mentioned do not have an answer to your question.
Please next time if you ask and it seems you are ignored, ask again instead of taking offense.

To answer your question, I increased my consumption of spicy food during my first trimester when I was feeling nauseous. I searched online and read that it was safe. But apply caution so you don't purge.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
@youngmum, welcome to team may, feel free to mingle, we will soon get there.

@ma'am ahnie, it is well with u and ur family. God will surely make a way out.

@blessedtwins, speedy recovery to ur dd, God help u to b stable in all aspects of ur life.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
pintoxx:
Hi all n happy new week.

Sorry abt that n pls dont get offended.pls when ever u hv question copy some names its eaiser to see it wen they are being mention.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prissyluv(f): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
pintoxx:
Hi all n happy new week.

Pls mamas that have an Idea to this mama's question(s) should pls answer ooo.
Cc: zaynie,lovinam,chiwendeym,mismalachi,sugah,all able mamas abeg.

Ma'am pintoxx,this your threat heavy oo but e don dey yield fruit sha.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prissyluv(f): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
babythug:

Hello Madam!

I'm going to blame the hormones for your outburst. But I think its completely unnecessary and uncalled for that you address the good people of this forum in that tone.

You must bear in mind that no one here is on a payroll and everyone is doing the much they can.

If you ask and don't get an immediate response why not search the thread to see if the question has been treated in the past? Why not ask again? Why not tag one or two people to bring it to their attention?

ma'am babythug,no mind ma'am pintoxx,she alone want attention to her questions.
The post fear me gan.
We are one!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prissyluv(f): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
babythug:

Hello Madam!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chummygirl: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mamas in the house, pls has anyone or is anyone taking Carbimazole (anti-thyroid drug) during pregnancy? I will like to know if it's safe. Thanx

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
@goldenruby, stay strong it's like that for me then I stoped calling people especially those ones I know will ask me that question.
@blessedtwins, it is well with your dd, I pray for quick recovery upon her.

@ahnie, My dear Marriage is sweet, my marriage is wonderful, MARRIAGE IS ALL ABOUT GOD.
But the Truth be told Marriage e no easy.Be strong you will pull through.I can take all the shit in marriage but domestic violence I no go fit. I don't have grace in that aspect. If he his willing to change indeed you can forgive and forget but if not Think twice. Because in all Marriage is sweet.
After kpek* last night I told Dh for the first time marriage is sweet without his complains and he laughed.
I have a wonderful home by His grace and even in that wonderful I know what I have to bear and go through.
My dear e no easy, just keep trusting God,He alone can make it sweet and turn things around. It is well with your home. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prissyluv(f): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
chummygirl:
Mamas in the house, pls has anyone or is anyone taking Carbimazole (anti-thyroid drug) during pregnancy? I will like to know if it's safe. Thanx

cc:babythug,zaynie,chiwendym,ahnie,sugah,lovinam,nurse kaffy,tchiwinnie,all class captains and able mamas.

Blessedtwins,quick recovery to your daughter.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
feddy27:

Not far at all
sugah:

After the GTbank at the junction, a street goes to the left.. After that street is the polo club. Its an open space with grass and some horses.
Thanks sweeties smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
chummygirl:

Not familiar with it at all. Have you tried reviewing it on google?

All the best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abegi Madam Pintoxx clear road make I see. Which one is everytime they did not answer your question. Who did you buy data for here? Seun has made the deactivate button clear for everyone to use, do yourself a favour and use it or create a thread for every question u ask. U did not pay anybody here. Go and meet ur doctor that u paid. If I read ur question and I don't feel like answering u cant do shît. So pls save me ur empty threats and stop being petty. Cant someone miss a question! Do we open pregnancy thread because of you. Abegi shift jare!

Babythug, which hormones is disturbing her? Na she go first get belle Wey person no go rest? Did she pay anybody to store wealth of knowledge! Make I hear word abeg!

Madam you paid your doctor! Go and meet him/ her and adhere STRICTLY to his/ her advise!!! Shikena!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mamas, it's been a while o! Work and network issues just takes me away from my beloved thread. I don miss una tire kiss

Mum ahnie, there is no storm in marriage that is too big to overcome. Despite everything that happened in my family, i thought things will be terrible by now, but my mum and dad got over it. I'm not an expert in marriage matters as my marriage is barely a year so i can't say much. But don't ever give up and always consider Zino in whatever you do. That doesn't mean you should take nonsense sha, especially when your health and life is in danger. When Zino grows up, you'll be surrpised at the way she'll always stand up for you whenever your dh treats you badly. My dad can no longer do anything to my mom anymore because he's scared of us. We started standing up to him some years back and since then, my mum has been at peace.
We'll keep you and your family in our prayers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
cherrymum:
Abegi Madam Pintoxx clear road make I see. Which one is everytime they did not answer your question. Who did you buy data for here? Seun has made the deactivate button clear for everyone to use, do yourself a favour and use it or create a thread for every question u ask. U did not pay anybody here. Go and meet ur doctor that u paid. If I read ur question and I don't feel like answering u cant do shît. So pls save me ur empty threats and stop being petty. Cant someone miss a question! Do we open pregnancy thread because of you. Abegi shift jare!

Babythug, which hormones is disturbing her? Na she go first get belle Wey person no go rest? Did she pay anybody to store wealth of knowledge! Make I hear word abeg!

Madam you paid your doctor! Go and meet him/ her and adhere STRICTLY to his/ her advise!!! Shikena!

Haba this is a little harsh naa even though what Pintoxx wrote was a little uncalled for. But it can be painful to have your questions go unanswered. We are all here to help and assist each other and I think we should also excuse a few not-so-pleasant reactions.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
This thread has always been peaceful without issues. We mamas see each other as one so i don't understand why we should be getting upset over something as trivial as your question not being answered. It happens to almost everyone here.
Mum Pintoxx i believe this is the second time uve accused and provoked for mamas here for (according to you) deliberately ignoring your question and giving preference to who they know. So many people corrected you that we do not show favouritism here and yet you're still accusing us again. Haba!
There are so many reasons why your question might have been ignored:
- Most mamas do not have an answer. We are not doctors and we are learning
- You posted it at a time when most mamas are offline or busy with responsibilities, hence it was skipped
- You didn't tag the active mamas here so they can easily see your mention and reply you when they come online
- Hot gist was going on when you posted your question so it got mixed up in between the convo and no one noticed
- We are not perfect. I can see your question and say i'll reply you but later forget
- Lastly, the few mamas who might have an answer to your question are busy, because no one pays them to sit on the thread and reply people.

I believe we've explained some of this to you before. Your ranting is totally uncalled for and if we keep tolerating this here, very soon this thread with start having bad blood. Almost everyone here too is pregnant so if you allow your hormones control you and you keep lashing out, you go soon see mamas wey their blood dey hot too o. #OneLovePlease

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
pintoxx:
Hi all n happy new week.

Kikikikikiki cheesy Para mode activated! Calm down mama, you know how many times I don ask questions, No response, and I'd just jejely edit my question to avoid headache? Google and my ANC class has been my go-to, them no dey disappoint. Mamas here got a lot to do outside this forum, sometimes your mentions does not send notification, or you don't quote appropriately, or the thread is even running fast and your question was ignored . No vex, anytime you ask a question and no response, just ask Google (Omniknowest) e no dey disappoint. Enjoy your stay here dear kiss

Thank you @Mama Fina4804 kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pardon me, this is a long post. But please DO NOT QUOTE.

Marriage is sweet when you are married to the right man.
Do I support divorce? Depending on the case!

Please do not quote

29 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mismore(f), Lankybaby(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.