Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134599 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
favored gal: @ byvan......thanks...i jealous this your 'done' position

Anyways i second rukemi, although not till the head is oit but i remember when kourtney's water broke in keeping up with the kardashians, she was so calm? She took a shower, shaved, took some pictures before she left for the hospital...
I want that kind of calmness

She was calm because she wasn't in pain, she had epidural too.You ll definitely be calm if labor is at its early stage.

It's always better to shave when labor has started,it keeps you fresher,your hubby might ve to do it for you wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Rukemi, Lol @mirror.
Byvan, someday i will get there.
Bigmom, tear with 3kg. Thats serious o. Infact, i want to stop imagining labour. I will take every step as it comes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
@beauty, yes you ll dear,its better to stop imagining and take it as it comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
beauty?:
Rukemi, Lol @mirror.
Byvan, someday i will get there.
Bigmom, tear with 3kg. Thats serious o. Infact, i want to stop imagining labour. I will take every step as it comes.
That's the best thing dear, I used to always imagine labor that I started telling hubby I wanted elective CS but now I have told God to let His will be done... as long as me and LO are fine no wahala. I don't think of labor anymore . The people that have gone thru it no get 7 heads....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rcee(f): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hi preggies and new mums and dads, I'm new here, I'm 7weeks pregnant and its my 1st, I can't seem 2 be on be feet 4 a long time and have difficulty stooling, can go 3 days without stooling, Is this normal? And wen can I go 4 my first ultrasound?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lol @Rukemi holding your baby like your hanfsrt just cracks me up.

@beauty, no need to be in a hurry ,it would be history just when the baby pops out.

@byvan, I totally agree with you, though i didn't know about the shaving thing, prior to my first birth, but the MW gave me a total clean shave, she said she likes her mother's to be free! Woteva that means.

But this time, am definitely gonna shave off before heading there.

My course mates, abeg do any of you experience this slight pain under. ? It's like my lower belly just wants to fall off.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
@Tobiegal, yes its always better to shave once you confirm you are in labor so the area ll be smooth.I no be coursemate but I experienced the pain during preggy sha smiley,nah normal pregnancy issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
@Rcee,you are welcome! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Welcome rcee. Why don't you go for ultrasound and start antenatal already. It's good to go early so that any anormally. Eg ectopic pregnancy, etc can be detected, though we don't pray for that. And also so that you can start taking some prenatal meds. Its very important, esp for spinal cord formation.
@Rukemy, other mums have said it all, and you have a super mum that is very good with crisis management. Read mine and feel even better. My WEDDING venue was changed to hubby's vill by mil so that she can attend, as she was still mourning fil at the time and shouldn't travel far. I felt so bad cos I already planned some beautiful and entertaining stuff that I've seen in my colleagues' weddings(I called off all that cos of distance), my colleagues and friends had to come to that village too and I had a "village" wedding way "below" my dreams. When the video started cracking, I never bothered to ask the cameraman to get another one for me cos I don't even care, I just want the memory erased. I'm married to a man I really love and that's all that matters now, in as much as I would have loved to have a video for my kids to watch. Yours is berra cos its tradition. Mine was just a one man decision.
Genbuhari 32weeks not baaaaad. Hang in there, you're almost there. Supportive husband, I must say your type is rare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rcee(f): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
Tnx byvan and mayblossom, bn taking folic acid and b complex sha, will def go 4 an ultrasound dis weekend grin, but wt do I do abt d stooling?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
For the stooling,keep taking fruits,veggies and high fiber foods, its all part of pregnancy flexing,very normal wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
wow. Mayblossom. May God continue to give us strength to bear whatever new thing they introduce.
Rice. Welcome. You are the junior most on this thread presently. Na you we go dey send on errands be that. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
RCee u r welcome. Just listen to our seniors here who have been tru it all. God is our strenght n he'll always be with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2013
@Rcee
Welcome. All d symptoms are pregnancy rated, nothing to worry. Take enough fluid and oranges with time it will ease.
I will say, wait till 8wks before running a pelvic scan so u can hear d heartbeat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2013
^^Udoka. I think say na the update u put here o.

Chestnut. Pro Unitate. One love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2013
@Rcee, u r welcome, we r glad to ve u here,
@ udoka, what's up now? Hope u r doing great?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOYSOLO(f): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
hi mamas n papas in the house, and compliment of the season, is been a long time i log in here, happy to see the thread bubble and moving smoothly,
congratulations to all to the new mamas, and welcome the new preggy.
I have been on admission since last week, just discharged, due to red degeneration of fibroid, i was having multiple fibriods and the largest one was about 2cm b4 my pregnancy and it started growing again rapidly immediately i took in with twins, so i have been on bed rest and i am already 21 weeks to the Glory of God and the babies are doing fine.
@ my April mamas how una dey?
@rcee u are welcome, just been taking fruits, like oranges and watermelon, also enough water first thing in the morning and u will see some changes,
@ udoka2 the lord is ur strength, u will deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus name.
@bvan,rukemi, skimpychick, Tobiegal,beauty, redeemer, favourgal and as many i did'nt mention their names, u are all well done for keeping the thread alive, u will all deliver safely in Jesus name.
@all it is well with us all in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
@joysolo..fellow april mama...im doing good..praise God..rub your tummy twice for each of the twins for me. It is well with you ijn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
dear Joysolo. You will be fine by the Grace of God. April is just a few months away. God will strengthen you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
Joysolo,You shall carry to term dear,fear not.Welcome back to the thread kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
Joysolo, pele. Its well with u. I had similar issue sometimes back and was on bed rest 4 abt a week. Just always sit in a comfortable position, dont squeeze urself so it wont b having friction with ur skin.
Udoka, u are in ma prayers.
Rcee, welcome dear, u will be fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Joysolowlcm bk. By d stripes of Jesus christ u r healed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Chestnut countdown starts by January and thats when am going shopping too.
@Rcee welcome to the hood. Just as other mummies hv said take lot of fluids espe water and mind ur diet u shud be fine.
@joysolo welcom back its well with u and the LOs by his Grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
joilin: @Chestnut countdown starts by January and thats when am going shopping too.
@Rcee welcome to the hood. Just as other mummies hv said take lot of fluids espe water and mind ur diet u shud be fine.
@joysolo welcom back its well with u and the LOs by his Grace.

If your countdown dey start January and ur Edd na March I better start my countdown then, I still dey use far eye look January. Na January 1st I be wan start my countdown, and my edd na January. Lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 6:56am On Dec 04, 2013
Lol, shebi I told u to start counting wink me am done shopping sha, will pack my bag by December ending.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemmy210(f): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2013
Goodmorning my honourable preggy mamas,I'm 18weeks old,my prob now is cold&cattarrh.I wanted 2buy my regular drug,Benylin with codeine,but pple warned me not 2use it in my condition,dat I shdnt even use any syrub @dis period dat I shd only lick tomtom.pls I need ur advice because dis tomtom isn't changing anything o.D cattarrh self has even resulted 2headache self.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2013
Kemmy/Chem 210. Why dont you try the hot water-robb method? It works for me. As in put some grams of robb/any mentholatum in hot water. Allow to melt. Then dip neat handkie in it and squeeze out the water a little. Allow to cool a little. Then put on your nose and sniff it in severally. Do it religiously/let hubby do it for you.

Disclaimer. If water is too hot, it might burn nose. Don't use aboniki ooooooooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2013
joilin. One of una January mamas must sha give me a birthday present (birthday mate) in January sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2013
Rukemi291: joilin. One of una January mamas must sha give me a birthday present (birthday mate) in January sha.
Na march be my EDD o but my countdown ll start by January.
@Kaf cake you for kuku wait till the week of edd before you start counting nah lol
@Kemmy pls try and see a Dr or good pharmacist. Cattarrh and cold nor funny at all. I had it when i was about thesame week and they gave me piriton tab and i was fine wit home remedy of something close to what Rukemy just described. I put the rub inside hot water and inhale severally. Kpele

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemmy210(f): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2013
Thanks so much my sister,I'll try dat now.I really appreciate ur quick response.
Rukemi291: Kemmy/Chem 210. Why dont you try the hot water-robb method? It works for me. As in put some grams of robb/any mentholatum in hot water. Allow to melt. Then dip neat handkie in it and squeeze out the water a little. Allow to cool a little. Then put on your nose and sniff it in severally. Do it religiously/let hubby do it for you.

Disclaimer. If water is too hot, it might burn nose. Don't use aboniki ooooooooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2013
@joilin, lmao, my sister I just want make January reach joh.
@ babymie, okay I don start oh, I don buy almost all my things oh except diapers, I still dey think of the one to buy.
@ all, I dey go ibadan soon, anybody knows any good hospital I can register for antenatal pending when I go back to Lagos for.delivery please help.

Then lemme 210 sorry oh, me I have sore throat and I'm not using anything I just dey try manage the thing small small

@all, e be like say my tummy don decrease small, I hope it's my eyes sha, coz e suppose dey big more and not decrease. Abi wetin una think

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2013
Goodday mum and dad.
I am a distributor for original coconut oil.
Its good for Newborn and adult.
Prices#500-#1000 per bottle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.