Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150587 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2013
lmao. I can imagine sleeping with bandage on the leg...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
Juliebest Congrats on ur new born princess, olorun awooo. Ato oloruko IJN. Waiting for d full gist.

@princesca, I complained similar thing on dis forum, a week later I did d scan again and d baby has adjusted to normal position. Not too worry my sis, it is well wit u and ur baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Thanks to everyone who whishes my prince a happy birthday, ur source of joy never turn to sorrow. A hug frm my family to u all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
@juliebest, thank God for safe delivery, olorun a woooo!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princesca: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Thank u all for ur replies I most say I'm relaxed now and hoping for the best.God bless y'all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
princesca: Thank u all for ur replies I most say I'm relaxed now and hoping for the best.God bless y'all

Princesa u still have plenty of time, don't worry baby will turn b4 edd.
Congrats juliebest,God bless baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Tobiegal: Goodmorning Mama's...

Congrats @julibest on the birth of your gal...

@princesca, i also got a breech report at my last week antenatal, am 25weeks gone, but hopefully, its nothing to worry about. This baby has been so active, i could smack the butt, if only i know exactly where its placed.

@Rukemi, no wahala.... at least am thankful the muscle no hold mi this night, though i banded the leg jere. My mom said too much calcium sef causes the baby to b hyper-active...

@kaf cakes, for yoruba's i know the naming is done on the 7th day and those needed to be present, aside from the baby's grandparents, are just some few family and friends... depending on how you want it sha. some prefer it big..., personally, i had my 1st naming at my hubby's parents's place and it was a pretty large turnout... my MIL says my hubby has "ori-ero" to interprete, "head for crowd" so, nothing much from me. For the dedication, guess we did our months later sha.... and no reception afterwards.

Thanks a lot dear, I'll just have a small naming then prepare proper for the dedication
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
cheesy babbiemiee. Abeg allow baby o. Baby is only flexing in the small space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 4:03am On Dec 10, 2013
smiley. OK o becos it's really painful, it is always pushing one part of its body against it, it will just be protruding out till I rub it gently before it moves. Was really feeling light-headed yesterday, tot I might even faint.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats Juliebest. May your daughter bring joy into ur home, amen.
princesca: Did scan today and it shows the baby legs are down why the head is up which are not suppose to be so?is there anything I can do to make the baby turn to its normal position?has anyone gone through this before and the baby later turned?pls any advice on what to do will be appreciated.thank u all. @udoka Congrat to u.the lord shall finish want he started in ur life.and God bless the lil prince charming IJN
I was ther too at 33wks but by 38wks, she had turned. Your pregnancy is still young and baby moves and sumersault pretty much cos there's enof room for now, s/he will eventually posiition well. Also try the exercises byvan posted too, you have nothing to lose. Peace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
Aww, thanks. But it's just god o. I'm too strong and active in pregnancy.

Maran1983. You are one strong lady, truly.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo, abegi make una no vex ooo and thanks for all the congratulatory message. see me wey dey help us dey push people for birth stories dey slack grin. Experience they said is the best teacher. After the stress l went through at the hospital, l thought it will be better when at home, hmmmmmm the sleepless night is sometime else, adjusting to the new status isn’t so easy for me, but am getting it.

Went for my normal appt on 3rd, was already booked for a scan. When seeing my doc, l could sense he wasn’t happen with the scan report, he finally told me, he is weary with the water surrounding the baby, that its borderline. I asked the implication, he said it means the placenta is degenerating, and if we allow till when labour kick starts, the water will keep going down by the day and it will lead to emergency CS at the end. The only solution for that day was to commence the process of induction that night, we accepted his suggestion. I was check still 2cm dilated, by 9pm of that 3rd a caterthar (sorry spell) was passed to ripen the cervix, and membrane sweep was also done to kick start labour (two different uncomfortable experiences) The ballon fall off about 2hrs later, and dilated the cervix to 4cm. The expected l might fall into labour during the night...4wia my body dey kempe. By morning l was still 4cm and no labour. The induction proper started by 11am, the doc manually tried to break my water – 4wia, the pain was too unbearable that l started kicking him, until he left me. I started praying that God should lessen the pain for me and pls break the water by himself..within mins the water broke. Contraction started 10mins, 5mins, 2mins... all these while l was strapped on the labour monitoring machine.... at 2mins intervals the highest strength of contraction was 92percent....the nurse expected i should have the urge to push...4whia..., they decided to check me, to their surprise l was only 5cm dilated when according to them i should be about 8-9cm...so for a completed 4hrs labour l only dilated 1cm. Before you know it, the strength of contraction reduced to 42percent and refused to go up, by then my BP that was 90/60 when l came for my appt has gone up to 137/100, my baby heartbeat was going up and down. The whole medical team were concerned...so we were advised for CS if l want my baby alive, immediately l started shivering... they put off all the ACs in the labour room 4whia. My DH was already a dead man by this time because he has been with me all throu even in the labour room. At the theatre l was still shivering and still contracting. Immediately they start the operation, l felt my spirit left me and another spirit entered into me..i started speaking in tongues, l spoke tongues till d operation ended in less than 10mins.I thank God for sparing my life and my baby’s life.

If this is how CS is, i will continue to prefer CS a million times over natural birth. I was discharged after 3days, and have been strong to the Glory of God.

Congrats to Juliebest and beauty. May God keep you strong and your LOs.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
wow! we thank God for you udoka.The gates of hell can never prevail. How are you and nanichukwu?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettimoi(f): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats once again udoka.we thank God for the victory.kisses to d prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uteh: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
@Udoka, congratulations once again. Thank God u came out victorious. That shall continue to be your story for d many more coming after Nani and dat of every pregnant woman. We shall hear d cries of d babies and the laughter of d mothers in Jesus name. It was ONLY GOD indeed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wow..@udoka, we thank God for victory. Thw moat important thing is that you and the baby are ok.

Enjoy motherhood
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Udomama, ur story is very touching, thank God it is suces at d end. i never offload o, till jan,i see say u dey congratulate me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats to Udoka,Juliebes and Beauty...may God be wit u and ur LO..

And for we preggies...God is our strength,bone and muscle ot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations to all new mothers..may God be with you and ur LOs

To all preggy mamas,God is our strength ooo..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats udoka it is really only God who can do dis. Devil shame unto u. My rgds to LO d handsome prince. God is grateful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by judii(f): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats, Udoka!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Umm. God is wonderful. @Udoka i am speechless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
@udoka, thank God for giving you total victory and delivery.
Give nani a kiss for me!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Thank God for his mercies, congrats once again.May God give you the strength to cater for your LO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mychildishere: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats to all new Moms and preggie Moms. I'm just peeping here but I know I'll soon join you all right on this same thread in JESUS name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Udoka shocked, thank u for.sharing, thank God for everything, with God we can always be sure of victory. The devil is a liar. Kiss baby for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
Woah! Congrats Udoka. God is indeed awesome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maiHeritage: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
τ̲̅ȍ G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ b d glory....I just deliver ♠ BBB
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wow shocked ! ! Congrats mai heritage, God bless you and your LO.We ll be waiting for your birth story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 3:30am On Dec 11, 2013
Congrats mai heritage, may he be a source of joy and blessings to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:31am On Dec 11, 2013
Mai heritage, congrats o. Hug the sweet bobo 4 me. December mamas dey vex o. C as they just line up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2013
Mehn @Udoka, your birth story gave me shivers oh... Thank God for your life and that of the baby.
At the end of the day, regardless of whateva process, be it natural or CS, for as long as Moda n baby are okay... we shd be grateful to God.
Sometimes, not everything go the way we plan, but so far as God's will prevails at the end of the day... Its all that matters.

Congrats again.

@Ma Heritage, congrats on your birth, waiting for your birth story...

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Eezohbae(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.