Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198693 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chicolo(f): 5:19am On Dec 08, 2013
Catarrh and sleeplessness wan kee me.
I just keep shinning my eyes like thief man torch,sleep no gree me oo.
Pls momma's wetin I fit do oo?
Happy Sunday dearies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2013
@beauty thanks, I wll try it today.
@chicolo, sorry ehh dats another face of preg.

Happy sunday to all d momma's in d house n happy birthday to my lovely son as u clock 2 today

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2013
Senny,happy birthday to ur son
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2013
Happy Sunday guys.
Missuzoma n Rukemi thank you on the leg cramp thing. Was hoping it was one off, but I still had it this night. Would ensure I try your tips though, my mom thinks I need more calcium sha, so I might just drug myself with that as well.
Can I rub then bandage it? Cos seriously, it hurts like ccrazy, would need to encourage myself to get up when next. But my major concern is that does it persists only during the night, I drive oh, can't just imagine what would happen if it happens while driving. Though I believe the driving is what triggered it sha.
Udoka, we still dey wait your birth story oh, how's the prince doing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2013
@tobiegal, you can take cereal every morning for a week with milk for calcium. Maybe you are stressing the muscle. I used to have muscle pull when i was exercising regularly and cereal/milk worked wonders

@sennykenny & chicolo...pele...im coming down with sore throat too. I think the weather is changing.

Happy birthday to your son @ sennykenny

@all happy sunday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2013
Chicolo: Catarrh and sleeplessness wan kee me.
I just keep shinning my eyes like thief man torch,sleep no gree me oo.
Pls momma's wetin I fit do oo?
Happy Sunday dearies

Kpele,it ll pass soon enough,just pick a boring novel or newspaper, you might fall asleep while reading it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chicolo(f): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2013
Thanks so much Sennykenny,Byvan and Favouredgirl,guess its the weather.
May God continue to strenghten us all Ijn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tobiegal, I doubt its the driving that's causing the muscle pull, but I could be wrong though.
I drove all through my two pregnancies, matter of fact, I drove my self to hospital while in labour both times and delivered almost immediately, I never had muscle pullthroughout both pregnancies so that's why I doubt driving could be the cause but I could be wrong though. It is well.
Tobiegal: Happy Sunday guys.
Missuzoma n Rukemi thank you on the leg cramp thing. Was hoping it was one off, but I still had it this night. Would ensure I try your tips though, my mom thinks I need more calcium sha, so I might just drug myself with that as well.
Can I rub then bandage it? Cos seriously, it hurts like ccrazy, would need to encourage myself to get up when next. But my major concern is that does it persists only during the night, I drive oh, can't just imagine what would happen if it happens while driving. Though I believe the driving is what triggered it sha.
Udoka, we still dey wait your birth story oh, how's the prince doing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tobiegal. I don't think it's the driving too cos I don't drive (unless in my dreams) but i had lots of muscle pull when i was in my teen and twenty weeks. Pple told me to take calcium too. So, i take a lot of evaporated milk (three crowns-it doesn't contain as much fat as peak) and Ovaltine (the combination of these two are my favourite drink) with glucose D.

Sennykenny. Happy birthday to the prince. Na like joke like joke he go turn 20 one day....
Chicolo. Pele. Anytime you are awake, just come to this thread and call my name. You might see me too. I hardly get a good sleep nowadays.

Maran1983. You are one strong lady, truly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tobiegal sorry for the muscle pull. It ll soon be over
@sennykenny Happi birthday to ur son wishing him good health and long live.
@chicolo u are not alone oh. I had the worst sleepness night yesterday. As at 1:30am there was no sign of sleep. E nor easyo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
@Rukemi. My dad once told us that three crowns milk is better than peak but i didnt take it serious because he did not specify the difference. is it realy better than peak? Any additional info would be appreciated
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Maran ,thanks. I think the issue is more of the standstill traffic of lagos rush hour. But would just do as you have suggested sha. Rukemi ,thanks to thinks that I was consuming milk in my mind, would switch to 3crowns like you said, hopefully this too shall pass. Joiling ,thanks dear, had my share of the sleepless nights too.
God dey jere.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
.... I hope Peak Milk will forgive me..... That's what people told me o. Jolin and Tobiegal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princesca: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Did scan today and it shows the baby legs are down why the head is up which are not suppose to be so?is there anything I can do to make the baby turn to its normal position?has anyone gone through this before and the baby later turned?pls any advice on what to do will be appreciated.thank u all. @udoka Congrat to u.the lord shall finish want he started in ur life.and God bless the lil prince charming IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
How many weeks gone are you? Don't worry baby will still turn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
Princesca,try these exercises. http://m.wikihow.com/Turn-a-Breech-Baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Princesa how many weeks are you?

Please can someone explain a few things to me, 1. When is naming ceremony done and who shld be or must be present, and when is dedication done as well, thanks

I've asked sth similar b4 but i want to know if I'm going to Lagos from abuja at 31weeks +, do I need a fit to fly note from my doctor, if I'm going by air, has anybody done this b4, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princesca: 1:24am On Dec 09, 2013
Im 22weeks gone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 1:44am On Dec 09, 2013
Thank God for me, I just delivered a beautiful baby girl. Big, hefty bride price for any prince. So all mama boys in d house, get ready. Full gist later.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chicolo(f): 2:27am On Dec 09, 2013
Wow!!
Congrats juliebest.A big kiss to ur lil princess and yes all the prince in the house must pay hefty hefty brideprice for her because e no easy to ne girl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chicolo(f): 2:27am On Dec 09, 2013
Wow!!
Congrats juliebest.A big kiss to ur lil princess and yes all the prince in the house must pay hefty hefty brideprice for her because e no easy to be girl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 09, 2013
Y'ay. Congrats Juliebest. We have a cute twisting baby girl in the house. God be praised. We are waiting for the gist. I am becoming more anxious to meet my baby by the day.

Joilin &Tobiegal. I just checked the label on my 3 crowns and saw it doesnot even contain calcium sef but the fat part is true and it's the same manufacturers that produce it that also produce peak.
Ovaltine contains calcium though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 4:58am On Dec 09, 2013
FINALY we have a baby girl in the house, Congrats juliebest plenty e hugs to the lil princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 09, 2013
Congrats Julie best!! My boys are already queuing up in front of your house grin.We are waiting for the full gist.Kisses to the princess kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:38am On Dec 09, 2013
Juliebest, dats so lovely, all praise is due to God.hugs to princess. Infact the princes need to get a form before it closes. I will be incharge of the finance wink.

Rukemi, easy now, afterall, u are in dec already. Am more anxious, its like january is far.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2013
Congrats Julie best. Princes my baby was breech at 31 week's but has turned now so relax u still have time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2013
Congrat Juliebest on the birth of ur princess.
@princesca I think that position is normal for that week. So relax ur mind its well.
Gud morning house
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2013
Congrats juliebest...we thank God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2013
Goodmorning Mama's...

Congrats @julibest on the birth of your gal...

@princesca, i also got a breech report at my last week antenatal, am 25weeks gone, but hopefully, its nothing to worry about. This baby has been so active, i could smack the butt, if only i know exactly where its placed.

@Rukemi, no wahala.... at least am thankful the muscle no hold mi this night, though i banded the leg jere. My mom said too much calcium sef causes the baby to b hyper-active...

@kaf cakes, for yoruba's i know the naming is done on the 7th day and those needed to be present, aside from the baby's grandparents, are just some few family and friends... depending on how you want it sha. some prefer it big..., personally, i had my 1st naming at my hubby's parents's place and it was a pretty large turnout... my MIL says my hubby has "ori-ero" to interprete, "head for crowd" so, nothing much from me. For the dedication, guess we did our months later sha.... and no reception afterwards.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2013
@ juliebest, congrats to u ooo, kisses to our princess she arrived in time for d Christmas rice
@all, pls o, is anyone experiencing dis? My baby pulls at my navel alot, that's where most of d activity is concentrated and it makes me feel so uncomfortable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulations juliebest, thank God for safe delivery. Olorun a wo Olorun a dasi, she shall be a source of great joy to ur family IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pyzdan: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulobia juliebest. May God bless ur little princess. Waiting for d full gist

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.