Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134638 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
winola. Welcome o. Plenty January mums everywhere.

Amen o to all of una praying for December Mums.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
Good news. Udoka, may God's name be praised. A big congratulations to u n d LO.
Gen Buhari, God will surely give u and wifey a happy ending, its goin to be a testimony that will dumbfound the devil himself.
Senior Rukemi n Byvan, how una dey?
Joilin darling, how go dey go.
To other course mates, we will all get there.
"All my appointed days will i wait, till my change comes. Cheers y'all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
@udoka, congratulations. May your little prince bring u and ur family happiness and blessings.
Gen b, all u shall hear will be good news henceforth by God's grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Winola, welcome to d club. jan mummy don plenty oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
Preshila dear I hope baby is swaggering in the amniotic fluid grin,i hail you back my sister kiss,i dey fineooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
@ udoka,a big congratulations to you and your family.May the almighty God keep and protect your bundle of joy.Thank God for safe delivery!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Preshila. I am fine o. Anxiously counting down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
@winola, welcome to the family.

@favoured gal, hope baby has shifted position? I think u shouldn't bother abt it, baby is just enjoying itself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Preshila am fine my sister thanks for checking on us.
Udoka pls try and post something oh even if is full stop. How did we even know that she has put to bed self. Abi dem get inner caucus for the thread. Am not doubting sha just being inquisitive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
To God be the glory, I delivered a bouncing baby boy this morning. I went to bed late in d night around 1 am. I got woken up by 5am with pains. Called the midwives around 6:20, they told me to still stay at home that I won't be giving birth any time soon. I dropped and called d emergency line for ambulance, na so I come born for house o with help from paramedics around 7:40 am. After delivery I was driven to the hospital for assessment. Mum and baby is fine, we give God d glory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 12:40am On Dec 06, 2013
Wow CONGRATULATIONooo Honey86. Singing- It is the lords doing, it is marvelous in our eye, it is the lords doing we ll praise him. Giv the lil Prince a kiss on his forehead for me. Next on the line?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 06, 2013
@honey86
so u still dey london with us your fellow ex-students
abi na 9ja paramedics come ur house
congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats honey86 , welcome LO kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 1:16am On Dec 06, 2013
Thanks mummf. Yeah the baby has shifted

Congrats @honey86
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 1:33am On Dec 06, 2013
Congratz honey86,welcome to d world lil prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 06, 2013
@all, thank you. This thing they call labour no easy at all. I wish everyone a safe delivery. It is well with us. Mums with experience how do you care for episiotomy?
@salsera lols. I got back from naija not quite long ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 2:35am On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats Honey86 on the birth of your son. As for the cut, I was told to rinse it well with lukewarm water and pat dry with a towel each time I took my bath. By 2-3wks I was relieved. Take care. Smh @ unplanned home birth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 06, 2013
Honey86. Congratulations dear. I thought we were coursemates o. Congratulations once again.
Baby Boy everywhere. I hope men are not trying to make girls go into extinction. They better start giving us their X chromosome o.

Na only Rukemi remain for this month?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 4:51am On Dec 06, 2013
Wow, honey86, congrats on the birth of ur son!!!
Give the young man a kiss for me!
Boys everywhere oh, we need lil princesses too oh!

@udoka, ur baby use shakara resemble u oh! Show face make we hear ur gist na! cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 5:25am On Dec 06, 2013
@all
Thanks a lot. Make una know mind me ooo as Byvan said I know see road take talk lol. @Rukemi my sister hmmm sorry for disappointing on d live report grin. I await ur live report on ur D-day grin.

Devil put hand for my case, but our God prevailed. I will come back with d story when we are discharged, network is not too good here and typing long with phone is not friendly too.

See you later pls and thanks once more for ur best wishes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 5:28am On Dec 06, 2013
@honey88
Congrats dear, ur son will bring loads of blessing to ur household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oct20: 5:44am On Dec 06, 2013
congrats udoka,God will bless and keep ur baby.As he comes into the family,you nd dh will neva lack nd God wil grant him wisdom,knowledge nd understanding(amen)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 6:30am On Dec 06, 2013
honey86, a big congrats, kiss the big.boy for me. wow u fulfilled the words in Is 66v 7: before she goes into labour, she gives birth, before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son..... imagine home delivery! congrats dear.

udoka, congrats once more. im overjoyed for u, satan don fall for ground.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 6:52am On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats Udoka and honey 86,
God will take care of the new princes.
Rukemi oya o, u r next n.a. after u drop I go begin dey forward match to hospital... the Lord will make it easy for us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 7:06am On Dec 06, 2013
Congratulations to honey86, d Lord is gud all d time, I'm so hAppy for u. God really made d delivery easy and fast for u, what a mighty God we serve cos to give birth @ home is not easy @all.

@udoka, congrats once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ehiblessing(f): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2013
Congract to udoka and honey86 on d birth of ur prince may they be a blessing to our generations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 7:53am On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats honey86 N I thank God for safe delivery. Congrats udobaby once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 7:55am On Dec 06, 2013
Udoka, grin, am happy u have posted something atleast we know you are alright. God will always prevail.

honey86, congratulations. kiss to the prince.

this one all of you are giving princes, any princess in the house will have plenty suitors o.

Who is next in line? January mamas, make we get ready after rukemi and fnor o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2013
udoka2: @all
Thanks a lot. Make una know mind me ooo as Byvan said I know see road take talk lol. @Rukemi my sister hmmm sorry for disappointing on d live report grin. I await ur live report on ur D-day grin.

Devil put hand for my case, but our God prevailed. I will come back with d story when we are discharged, network is not too good here and typing long with phone is not friendly too.

See you later pls and thanks once more for ur best wishes.

This is better ! ! ! ! take your time dear,we ll be waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2013
congratulations to Honey86 and mummy NANICHUKWU (only GOD),very unique name for a unique boy,its the lords doing,enjoy ur parenthood,its well with you,amen

@rukemi & favored hope u both are buckling up,bless u plenty
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winola: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2013
Wow! I feel so blessed aving joined dis thread,thank u all for d love
@babiemiee m late jan.
@honey86 congratulations.
Each and every one of us will all be congratulated at due seasons IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats honey 86 may the good Lord keep and preserve ur LO iJN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.