Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134499 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2013
All u mamabon boys for this thread u go pay heavily if God give me a princess o
Rukemi se na u go collect baton or na me cos my EDD na still endin o.
It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2013
Wow!congrats honey86,may God keep your prince and welcome to the club.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chicolo(f): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2013
Congratulations Honey86,May our lil prince fufil destiny ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats honey86 on the arrival of ur young prince, may he be a source of joy and blessings to your entire household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2013
udoka2: @all
Thanks a lot. Make una know mind me ooo as Byvan said I know see road take talk lol. @Rukemi my sister hmmm sorry for disappointing on d live report grin. I await ur live report on ur D-day grin.

Devil put hand for my case, but our God prevailed. I will come back with d story when we are discharged, network is not too good here and typing long with phone is not friendly too.

See you later pls and thanks once more for ur best wishes.
udoka2: @all
Thanks a lot. Make una know mind me ooo as Byvan said I know see road take talk lol. @Rukemi my sister hmmm sorry for disappointing on d live report grin. I await ur live report on ur D-day grin.

Devil put hand for my case, but our God prevailed. I will come back with d story when we are discharged, network is not too good here and typing long with phone is not friendly too.

See you later pls and thanks once more for ur best wishes.
Good to hear from u. We hv seen the downfall of satan Glory be to God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pyzdan: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2013
Congrat honey86 and udoka2. Kiss ur little princes for me. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrskem09(f): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2013
Wonderful mothers, please help me with this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6JXLWVS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
Finally, Udoka in the building. Good to hear from you. I no vex again. I don throw the cane away. cheesy kiss
fnor. By the Grace of God Almighty, it will be easy for the rest of us on the queue.
Esmeralda. mine is towards the end too o, if i go by the Doctor's calculation sha.

I hope bride price will not increase drastically. this one we have lots of handsome boys in the house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
mrs.kem09:
Wonderful mothers, please help me with this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6JXLWVS

Sorry i can't help yet. if you can wait for 6 months from now, i should be able to talk about diapers. Plus 'Prince and Princess' diapers is not on your list. That's what i hope to use for baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkygal(f): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
Big Congrats to Udoka!!! Am so happy for you.....such a relentless soul.Am sure this xmas will be the best one ever since you got married...cheesy Nothing replaces that heavenly joy a new born baby brings to a family...pure bliss!

Kiss the LO for me kiss May he continually grow in the stature and wisom of the Lord.

Congrats to Honey86as well.....May God continue to bless him and keep for you. To all the other 'belle-ful' mamas in the house.....Joy cometh! Your testimony is on its way and we shall have every cause to celebrate with you soonest...Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats! honey86

take care of yourself and baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats honey86, must have been weird pushing in ur sitting room, beautiful birth story. Thank God.

Udoka, nice to hear from you. Devil will always be a liar.

@all, what kind of diapers do u use, or did u use, I have so many choices, im even confused

@ my January course mates, how una dey countdown.

@december mama's, abeg make una quick, lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
I use pampers premium, very high absorbency and ultra thin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MSTIA: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats Udoka 2(my peace). We thank God for his faithfulness.

The devil remains a loser
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Funny updates. Abeg make una go read am.

www.nairaland.com/1544853/birth-baby-girl-realtime-updates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
How una dey oh! Thank God for all the good news so far. Udoka congratulations thank God for his mercies, honey 98 congrats on your birth.

I have resumed oh ,and this lagos traffic na serious wa.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
D apoti guy is such a loving dh. That thread is v.funny. Abeg which 1 be cowgirl position again?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 12:15am On Dec 07, 2013
Rukemi291: Funny updates. Abeg make una go read am.

www.nairaland.com/1544853/birth-baby-girl-realtime-updates
so much fun
Tobiegal happy resumption.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 07, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 07, 2013
beauty?:
D apoti guy is such a loving dh. That thread is v.funny. Abeg which 1 be cowgirl position again?

There is a post on nairaland showing millions of positions. If you can lay your hands on the thread in sexuality section or just ask google sha.
joilin. Abi o

Tobiegal. 3 months don reach now now? Sorry for the Lagos traffic.
When i came to resume in Lagos from the North, people told me if I want to enjoy Lag, i should get an accomodation close to the office and that's exactly what i did. My house is a trekkable distance from/to the office, hence no traffic wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2013
Morning. Joiling, thsnk you jere really feels good to be back at work. Rukemi na only 10days I I go for oh, 3months ke, time never reach. To live on the island is not for small children oh, my sister. Wish I could do less driving sha, but well, God dey.

Guys, I had terrible muscle pull on my right leg during the night. Don't know what to make of it. Wld inform my doctor sha have my appointment today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2013
10 days maternity leave?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2013
How na!lol. Maternity leave is till next year my dear .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2013
I once had muscle pull during d nite dt I was just shoutin and I woke DH up so he helped in stroking d leg front and back and it relieved a great deal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Honey86, congrats o. Its d Lord's doing. Am so happy for all dese goodnews.
Udoka, we bless God for ur deliverance. Congrats once agen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missuzoma: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Tobiegal and others the night muscle pull is common but has a solution. Once it starts stand up on your feet for a minute and it stops immediately. I used to cry until I found a solution.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Why is dis place so dry? Pls house I urgently need advice on sour throat. Anybody wit solution to it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Tobiegal. No vex jare. cheesy
missuzoma. You are so right. It always works for me too. You just stand immediately from the bed and in seconds, you are fine.

Sennykenny. As for sore throat................................. See your doctor. Pele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
sennykenny1: Why is dis place so dry? Pls house I urgently need advice on sour throat. Anybody wit solution to it?

In fact the kind of sore throat and cattarh, im battling with ehn, but I'm not willing to take anything, so i just avoided cold water and block, and the sore throat subsided, but the cattarh still dey disturb me, the Lord is ur muscle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Thanks sexy, @kaf cake though u r preg but u r still sexy, lol. Its too sunny here, hw will I do dat drinking ordinary water in a hot wealther.
Thanks for d tips anyway
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
@RuKemi thank u my sis, I will go to him on monday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Senny, as for the sore throat, i was told to do warm salt solution gaggle like thrice daily and it relieved. The quick stand up thing is d best remedy for muscle pull. How una dey, beleful mamas

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.