Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196711 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
preshila, happy aniv. may God bless your home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Preshila happi anniversary. May God continue to dwell in ur home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
Happy annivessary @preshila may Gods goodness n mercy always be with u n family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Byvan, Joilin, Beauty, Joilin, thanks Ladies for ur good wishes. May goodnesa and mercy never depart frm ur household in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
preshila happy anniversary, may ur love wax stronger each day.

willdidi, i aint buying a cot too for d same reasons u gave. but i ll buy a 3 in 1 pusher is it called? baby center sent me a mail about that. u can talk to ur wife about dat or go along wit her

tobiegal im overwhelmed wit all d tins i ve to do before baby comes. suddenly it feels lyk i don't have enuf time. baby shopping ll be.dis month sha, den i ve to ready the house for the baby.

plus im kinda sad, my mum usually get to spend 2 weeks for omugwo coz of work, now she is telling me dat it might be a week coz she can't get leave or so. my mil ll jump at d idea of coming and i enjoy her company but i don't think i want to be nursing my baby and cooking her special meals for her.... im just sad.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Willdidi(m): 4:50am On Jan 06, 2014
@ joilie, beauty n smokey drinky thanks 4 d advise guess I will hav 2 buy it 4 her to make her happy, wouldn't want 2 upset her @ all, jst want her 2 b happy as much as possible since is d only way I can help now.
Had a lot of expenses last year which most were not planned, got a new apartment close to my office which was in march last year den my family house got burnt completly in lagos, siblings had 2 move in wit me, den we foundout madam was pregnant, had to rush a court wedding cos d hospital bill was not funny @ all spent like 30k in a day 4 admission wen she was experiencing serious morning sickness n wasn't eating anytin @ all for 2wks not even water she will throwup everytin men was I scared (I neva marry her if anytin happens 2 dier daughter I'm in dip trouble), since I can put her in my HMO we did d court tin also did d tradtional stuff in december, she is d love of ma life we hav been dating 4 7yrs b4 all dis back den in sch.
In all 2013 was a great year 4 me n my family tanking God now how everytin turned out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2014
Aw@willdidi, how sweet. Dont worry the baby will use the cot. My mom always says its hw u train the baby from the beginning. My brothers and i all used our cot till we outgrew it.

I plan on buying a cot for my LO as well.

You can also buy a bassinet alternatively.

I wish your dear wife safe delivery

@smokey...dont be sad. Hopefully she will be considerate and cook her special meals herself and as per being overwhelmed...just make a list of the things you need to buy and do. It will help you be more organized and ensure you dont forget anything

@preshila....happy belated anniversary
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2014
smokey drinky: preshila happy anniversary, may ur love wax stronger each day.

willdidi, i aint buying a cot too for d same reasons u gave. but i ll buy a 3 in 1 pusher is it called? baby center sent me a mail about that. u can talk to ur wife about dat or go along wit her

tobiegal im overwhelmed wit all d tins i ve to do before baby comes. suddenly it feels lyk i don't have enuf time. baby shopping ll be.dis month sha, den i ve to ready the house for the baby.

plus im kinda sad, my mum usually get to spend 2 weeks for omugwo coz of work, now she is telling me dat it might be a week coz she can't get leave or so. my mil ll jump at d idea of coming and i enjoy her company but i don't think i want to be nursing my baby and cooking her special meals for her.... im just sad.

Let her make her special meals herself,there is time for everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2014
@preshila, HWA, u will continue to be best of friends!

@wildidi, aaaawwww! Just keep being supportive, God is ur strenght.
@tobiegal and smokey, don't be overwhelmed! Just make a list, u can do all the shopping in a week or two sef.

@smokey, don't stress oh, any1 dat wants to eat any favourites should cook it themselves.

For me, I will just try to cook different soups and put in the freezer b4 baby comes.any1 dat needs anything can help themselves.

January mamas, how body?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2014
Happy new yr once again,i missed you all though I peep in sometimes,i ve bn down wit fever,cold infact I cnt describe all d feelings.

@igwueze welkom dear,

@smokey & preshila congrats on ur weddin anniversary,a neigbour threw his wife out on deir 2nd yr anniversary night claimin she brought ill luck n bla bla bla,nt funny because since 2nd jan.shes bn petchin frm one frnds house to anoda,

@willdidi wow yu r such a caring dh,d lord will replenish all u lost in d fire xperience.i suggest yu allow her buy all she desires,its normal wit first pregnancy to buy xtras,even items she/he maynot need till 1yr.its excitement,jus support her,as far as u cn afford it,wish her smooth & easy ride to motherhood

@kafcake discuss yur fears wit ur dr lik suggested,if possible seek anoda dr's opinion casualy,n as well consult dr google,its well,kip pushing dear

@byvan lol @ sisi forever,which kain rough play b dat one,ur boys nid a sister,so start joggin up for d nxt round

@gen buhari tnk God mum & baby r healthy n home,enjoy the baby powder smell n diaper mess.congrats

@rukemi & fnor weldon wit d vigil,make sure to get dh involved lol,

@sinie lov,the lord will do wat he knows is best for yu,its well wit u dear.

Jan/feb mommas how is d preps going?happy count down.smokey weldone wit ur baby shopping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiejik(f): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Happy new year house,may God not turn his back on us this year in Jesus name,Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2014
hello mom's.. Lagos traffic is back in full force.

Guess all dem travellers are back to work...

Sha, ma SIL had a baby girl this morning... really excited for her... its unfortunate i cant go to say hello to the baby for now.

As per shopping, i have collected my list... doest look like alot sha... but i still need to check the house for the old stuffs, to be exactly sure what i need to get.

But, hopefully, wld check the sex again in 2wks, and commence shopping by monthend...

Jan mama's i hail una oh.... be like una lo r really enjoying their stay!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winola: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2014
Happy new year ma families
Congrats to the new mum and all preggy mama we shall all deliver safely like the hebrew women

The Lord that has started this journey wth us shall surely complete it IJN.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2014
oh, willdidi, u are awesome.

@all, resuming on mondAy so we wanna set all baby things this week and also do shopping and cooking.
please, who knows if doctors are on strike again?
tomorrow is my next appointment
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sinie: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Singing *this kind God oh, I never see ur type oh, this kind God oh, blessed be ur holy name*
My dear sisters I must confess that this has been the scariest and yet happiest day of my life. I must have said all the prayers I knew as I sat waiting for my turn to go for the scan; when I went in the consultant ( I had to go to a diff place this time around and everyone assured me dis was d best place in town) was a bit standoffish and didn't want to ans my ques, so I lay quetly and watched monitor like a hawk for any signs of heart beat. After a while he asked me whem my last MP was I told him, then he asked me how I knew I was preggy I told him I did a PT. Then he said I sud go and ease my self and comeback dat he will do a vaginal scan.
I cud nt hold it anymore. I burst into tears, I told him to just tell me, dat my baby was not ok? He was shocked he said noooo, dat he cud nt detect a heartbeat thru a pevic scan cud be cos its still too early daats why he wants to do a vag scan. I den told him abt my last scan and d result. He was very sypathetic and said d doc was wrong to conclude dat my baby was dead without been absolutely sure, he then told me nt to worry dat I sud go and ease myself and come back
Anyway to cut a long story short he did a vag scan and there it was my tiny tiny baby, swimming peacefully. I cud nt believe it, my baby was there and it was all right. I was overhwelmed , I started crying again. Lol.
I can't even begin to describe my happiness. Indeed God is faithful. Thank u all dat remembered me in ur prayers and encouraged me, God will give u ur own miracle too IJN. Amen...

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christabeli: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
@sinie May Gods name be praised 4 he is ever faithful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ohhhhhhhhhh jesus! Who is this mighty God? Who answers our call wen all hopes are lost,mighty God I worship yu,in the wilderness you created a way,its no news that u turn situation around for our good,chei,Ome mgba onyiri dike,lord I bow in total worship of ur holy name,take all the praise lord for this miracle in our sister sinies life,daalu,you hv once again proved urself worthy.we commit dat baby into ur hands lord,we need no human grace,wat anyone finks is nt our business,because u prove urself worthy @ d last minute,its totally over to yu.meere gawaa chineke,, tnk yu jesus

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
@Sinie GOD is GREAT!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
@sinie....wow! Im so happy for this news...may the name of God be praised.

Its always good to seek a second opinion

We cover the baby with the blood of Jesus. You will carry to term and it will be rejoicing all the way

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Oh Sinie dear, this is d best news i ve hrd since dis year. Once agen, ur story brut tears tio my eyes, but this time around, it was tears if joy. We bless God for this great miracle, He is indeed an awesome God. Ur LO has come to stay.
Mummy F n Honiepie, thanks for ur goodwill messages, Bless u.
Willdidi, pele o. I can relate wt wat u went thru during ur wifey's ist trimester. I guess she passed thru hyperemesis gravidarum(severe morning sickness) cos i passed thru it too. My hubby didnt find it funny as well, buh thank God dat era is gone.
@ Smokey, thanks jare. As for MIL, if she is coming for omugwo, den she shud be ready to do omugwo things, which one be special meals? Abeg make she cook am herself jare. BTW, is she not suppose to be d one to cook for u, o di kwa egwu o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Thank God for the good news... I am so happy for you Sinie. May His name be praised forever. Happy bumping jare

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sinie, this is the greatest news to begin the year with. I am so overwhelmed and my eyes arw filled with joyful tears on ur behalf. God that started this will c us all to the end. Sinie, pls take it easy and enjoy the preggie, make sure hubby partakes in the stress and the fun. enjoy.

i have finished setting my los things, am so happy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Tbaby, good to c u, u shall also come to testify here before u know it insha Allah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
She was thinking that am gonna be born anytime around dec, but I said no mum am gonna finish this christmas with you. what of christmas day? she asked, then I said mum I love Epiphany. wow! She shouted son! That will be January! Yes mum I replied, january borns are great men; Very well son she said then let's do christmas with style. so we ate and ate and ate until thàt Blessed day. it was friday we hav just finished having a cool night sleep early in the morning I was only stretching myself, pum the water broke and she remembered what I told her, then off we went to immaculate heart hospital lo! And behold it was a bright morning what a wonderful day to my dad who was waiting
anxiously to have me. congrats! I could hear the midwife say to my dad you have a son! Thank God! he shouted Chimaobim! and he rushed in to see me, Dimkpa! He said as he touched my hand. well done, Onye ocham he told my mum as she beamed with a smile. I liked the smile on her face especially the dimples; she is the most beautiful woman on earth. I was lost in thought about my mum, she has being very wonderful to me, and now am separated from her suddenly. A feeling of insecurity crept in as I lay in my little bed covered with wrapper. I wanted to feel my mums warmth once again but alas! Am all alone in this wide world, I stretched my hands to touch her but she is no where near me, I tried to speak to her through the umblical cord but alas! It has been cut! Oh God poor me! I cried! Mummy! Mummy!! Mummy!!! She hrd my cry, she came, took me, and comforted me, I felt secured once again in her arms. maybe you should feed him my dad said and my mum brought it out I didn't know what it was, but I trust my mum once she is the one that is giving it to me. she brought it close to my mouth, something was coming out of it I tasted it, mmmhmm it was the sweetest thing on earth (I wish u could taste it) so I sucked and sucked and sucked until I was carried away by sleep, feeling very secured in my mothers arms it was an awesome sleep....what happend while I was asleep maybe my mum could tell.
I love my mum sooo much she is the best mummy ever. if u doubt me ask my brother who came after me. she is the best thing that has ever happened to
me.
#Copied#

PS: Who said mothers dont rock? We certainly do, big time. Tuala to all da mamas in the house, both the newbies and oldies in biz. Peace

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
wow sinie im happy for you. Thank God everything worked out well have a stress free 9months dear.

tnx guys. i don't even want her to come but if she does, ll try not to stress myself dat much as you all have said.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Thanks beauty, Amin ya Allah.......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
I haven't had the chance to read every post, I'm so tired and having headache, been having some mild morning sickness, even threw up this morning, but I'll catch up soon, Congrats sinnie, our God is a Convenant Keeping God, we r thankfully for ur miracle.

Then update on my hospital Waka, i got to to the hospital today with no anxiety whatsoever, i want even scared, but lo and behold my doc thought I was 36+, instead of 35+, he planned to admit me, so to cut long story short, he said next week when I'm 36 weeks and 2days, he will take out the stitch and if I dnt go into labour he will either induce me 3days after and then I'll be 36 weeks 5days, so that's the plan, I didn't argue because part of me is tired and he is also travelling when last week of 3rd week of January when I'll be 38wkss and if I were to go into labour he won't be around to deliver my babies, and I can't imagine dealing with a strange doctor, my hubby thinks he is rushing me cos he is travelling, but frankly I can't even see it coz I'm blinded by tiredness and I like the offer. What do u pple think?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Willdidi(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
@ sinie d God dat brought u to dis thread will definately finish ur story with d child in ur arm, u will live n c dat child(ren) grow in jesus name.
@ all tanks 4 d encouraging words, wen tins happen @ times we start questioning God but later we find out he has a grand plan 4 us, may all his plans manifest to fullnest in our life.
To all mothers to b I coutinue to pray everyday 4 save delivery 4 everyone. Stay bless. I find myself dis days praying more often dan non 4 women expecially d pregnant ones dis days, once my arms r on my wife stomach I start saying a prayer witout realy realising I'm even doing it, I guess I know how special women r now dan ever b4.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
helo strong moms and moms to be. i aint preggy yet bt i stalk dis thread daily. i envy u all al d tym and i pray someday il experince ur joys too when the Lord blesses me frm ttc to dis thread cos its bin months and months of pain and tears.
@ sinie. ur post made me cry. i can imagine ur Joy. May God be with u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sinnie I'm so happy 4 u, may God's name be glorified.

Kaf cakes pele, it will soon be over. I'm also counting days ooo, next wk by Gods grace cos I dnt want to enter d 40th wk

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
@sinie, wow, God is awesoome!! So so happy for u! Just rest well and take it easy ok?

@sennykenny,beauty and kaf cakes, it shall be easy for u ijn.

@tbaby, nice to hear from u. Praying u join us again soonest.

@gr8tfulheart, just continue keying in2 dis thread, the miracle of God will manifest soonest in ur life.

@favoredgal, how is the new job?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chestnut(f): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
@sinie the lord doesn't forsake his people may u carry to term and experience a sressfree delivery by the grace of God
@tbaby may u return to this tread with full force by God's grace
@gr8fulheart may God answer your prayers
@jan mum may u deliver with ease,sharp sharp delivery is wat i pray for
@march mummies how una dey may we have a complication free delivery
@senior mums how are the lo doing, the lord is your strength

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.