Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8160486 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayobarmy(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
Iya Miracle!!!, congrats ooooooooooooo am indeed very happy for U, this is to confirm that, the work of God is far-far better than that of a thousand doctors............. But the most important thing is to invite us for the dedication bcuz i no dey miss this kind rice oooo. Congrat sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cuteruth(f): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mummy Miracle Congratulations O, Its the Lord's Doing and its Marvelous in our Eyes.U really made my day ENjoy the Motherhood journey and may the remaining Pregnant women deliver Safely in Jesus Name. AMen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweettweet: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
congrats recruitment. God bless u and ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 1:49am On Jun 18, 2012
@ RECRUITMENT CONGRATS OOOO, we r waiting for you to comback with the rest ooooo wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2012
Recruitment congratulations. God will continue to keep and preserve you and your son, he will remain a constant source of joy and blessing for your family in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blank(f): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2012
Congrats. God has turned your sorrow to joy. May joyful songs never cease from your mouths and your family. Your baby boy will be a source of joy and never of sorrow, in Jesus name.

We need more testimonies in the house.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Odunnu: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2012
recruitmnt: People!! I have delivered a bouncing baby boy oh!! I type with tears in my eyes oh. My God is faithful. It wasn't easy, but my God helped me pull through. Labor was just 5hrs. The tears are terrible, but am grateful to God. Will be back to tell my story from the beginning oh.
I am so happy for you. Glory be to God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Igosun: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2012
@recruitment am reading your post with joy/tears but all the same thank God. Hey ya sorry about the tears that is part of bn a mother grin ( it scares me too) cant wait for my baby to arrive next month (July). So how is big boy doing and sweet mama! wao.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2012
@recruitment, congratulationnnnnnnnsss!so happy for u,u've got a great story there and i luv it so much,may ur joy know no bounds IJN.

@ALL, i'm still waiting patiently o,doc says i'm there already but labour has not really started,no contractions yet just hoping it will start this week and everything end this week o!I can't wait anymore
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by corrall(f): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hi friends,

I am now 13 weeks o, the throwing up part is reducing, finally went to register and i was told i have traces of malaria n thypoid. I have been given amoxil for the thypoid, but the doctor gave me fansidar, i asked around and i gather that fansidar is not recommended for pregnant women under 16 weeks. Please who knows which anti malaria medication is better, is it chloroquine or camoquine?

Please help.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Odunnu: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
imurboss: @recruitment, congratulationnnnnnnnsss!so happy for u,u've got a great story there and i luv it so much,may ur joy know no bounds IJN.

@ALL, i'm still waiting patiently o,doc says i'm there already but labour has not really started,no contractions yet just hoping it will start this week and everything end this week o!I can't wait anymore
ride on girl. You will come out laughing and singing. You are in my prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
@ corall, pls go back tothe hospital and get precription, you're not alone anymore and the earier you treat, the better for you,@imurboss, bythe grace of God, you are next in line for a miracle, God I'd your strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baby6: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
corrall: Hi friends,

I am now 13 weeks o, the throwing up part is reducing, finally went to register and i was told i have traces of malaria n thypoid. I have been given amoxil for the thypoid, but the doctor gave me fansidar, i asked around and i gather that fansidar is not recommended for pregnant women under 16 weeks. Please who knows which anti malaria medication is better, is it chloroquine or camoquine?

Please help.
Thanks

i also heard that fansidar is not good.
but i was given a much milder tablet, cant rem. the name.but it was not choloroquine or camoquine, i will check when i get home
one doc prescribed that fansidar for me but on calling another doc, she asked me not to take it.
but pls, the best is to seek a second opinion.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Luvlee(f): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
My princess is growing so fast and I'm so happy except all these other mums keep acting like being a new mum u r so dumb and dnt knw wat ur baby needs. They keep acting like they love ur baby so mch mre than u do, can u imagine? Am so tired of listening to them, I think I jst might tell sm1 d next time I am given I rubbish unwanted advice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
Luvlee, don't be offended, I understand what it feels like!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by avatur: 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
CONGRATS MAMA MIRACLE!!! smiley Recruitment may this new bundle of joy bring you and your family immense joy and favor in the right of God & man. It is well with you and your household by God's grace. Congrats again on the delivery. May God be praised smiley.

@all,
Been up & down few weeks. My due date was yesterday and now just patiently waiting for this LO to come out. Not really having 'practice contractions' per se, but lots of menstrual like cramps. I see the doc later this week and if nothing by then i'll be induced. Fingers crossed and so so excited to finally have this journey be over.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by camrygmail: 12:23am On Jun 19, 2012
@recruitment God is good, he made the doctor eat his words and he even named your son miracle. to God be the glory.i am grateful to God for your safe delivery ooo. Enjoy your baby and motherhood.

@all am in my 4th month and my first trimester was so full of energy and besides a few days of nausea I had a good time and I was looking forward to an even better second trimester. But I am always sleepy and one minute I have energy the next am totally drained... Did any one experience this too...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 5:36am On Jun 19, 2012
@ avatur, those menstrual like cramps are the 'practice contrations' just keep ur fingers crossed, God is gonna do it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blank(f): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2012
Luvlee: My princess is growing so fast and I'm so happy except all these other mums keep acting like being a new mum u r so dumb and dnt knw wat ur baby needs. They keep acting like they love ur baby so mch mre than u do, can u imagine? Am so tired of listening to them, I think I jst might tell sm1 d next time I am given I rubbish unwanted advice.

They are just trying to show they care. I used to thank them and pick the advice i liked and could practice. I find myself also doing same to people although i am trying to shut my mouth more these days.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osikhueme(f): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2012
Congrats recruitment, more good news on this thread cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2012
@Recruitment. A big congratulations to u. How is our baby doing? Waiting 4 more news.

Waiting till september looks like waiting 4ever 4 me ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
@Dudugirl,Amennnn and thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2012
waitin for IMURBOSS and AVATUR oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
@diamondlove,add OTOSDD to the list o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
yh sure
where has the heavy momma been?

u people should pls come and share good news ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Igosun: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
[b]HELLO HOUSE I HAVE A QUESTION THAT HAS BEING BROTHERING ME SERIOUSLY.........................WHAT IS THE CAUSE FOR A PREGNANT MOTHER NOT TO BE ABLE TO BREAST FEED HER BABY, AS IN HER BREAST DID NOT PRODUCE MILK DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE WISHES TO BREAST FEED BUT MILK IS NOT COMING OUT.

PLS I NEED ALL THE CAUSES/ SOLUTION.[/b
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by isalegan2: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
Around the time - same week - this thread was started, I accompanied a friend to her first check-up after confirmation of pregnancy. She was 6 weeks along. I actually thought I had shared that here, with the caveat that the post was not about me, but a friend. Since I can't find my post, I must have gotten busy and forgotten to post my message.

I found out last night that things did not end well. I had exchanged only one e-mail with my friend since the check-up and had not spoken to her on the phone since. I knew in the back of my mind, she complications might develop since she had previously had issues, but her announcing to family and some friends while we were still at the doctor's led me to think she was safe this time. Also, I was preoccupied with my own problems, and simply waited on her to contact me if she needed me - afterall, out of all her family and friends, I was the one she asked to come along on this important and anxiety-ridden day. Little did I know. . .

I called to check on her last night and got an email directing me to her 'diary' (blog, which I hadn't read in a couple of months) since she is too upset to talk. Needless to say, it was a hard read. I felt bad for her. I have messaged her asking why she didn't simply call me so she wouldn't have had to go alone to all the follow-up medical check-ups that she was frightened so of. She will fill me in later.

The below link is my friend's blog. She is a real person. I hope her heartbreaking story helps or educates others.

http://www.thenotsorealhousewife.com/2012/06/month-of-may.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Otosdd: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
@recuitment a big congratulation 2 u God is good. Wen i read ur delievery post i was just crying thanking for another miracle nd d same time asking wen wil it be my turn 2 share my good news. @ all; i am still there o all d date they gave 2 me during my scan have pass yet nothing, but d new scan i went for is saying on d 22 of dis month, so i am waiting for dat day to come. I dont want to say i am tire but really nd trueling i am. I pray for save delievery for each nd every body ijn amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Luvlee(f): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
Dudugirl and blank i've been good, kept my mouth shut and said thank u. Recruitment God bless ur family and ur lo..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by honeyfave: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
recruitmnt: People!! I have delivered a bouncing baby boy oh!! I type with tears in my eyes oh. My God is faithful. It wasn't easy, but my God helped me pull through. Labor was just 5hrs. The tears are terrible, but am grateful to God. Will be back to tell my story from the beginning oh.
Congrats, Christ never fail His people. I'm very happy for you and your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by avatur: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
Hello to all my sisters in the house. May God continue to watch over us all.

Diamondlove how body now? hope morning sickness is fading into the past. Corral, hope yours is better too.

@thread,
I am still waiting, 4 days past my due date now ...Dudugirl thank you oh. You were right. I was unsure cos the contractions (I've now been feeling them regularly past few days) feel completely different from the menstrual like cramps - they're both coming & going, I guess they're both 'related'. I'm seeing my doc/doing an ultrasound in an hour to check on the baby & amniotic fluid and hopefully its encouraging news.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.