Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162546 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Luvlee(f): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2012
@ iurboss if ur hospital is far $ they keep coming u may want to go $ be safe rather than sorry. If d doc examines u he may ask u to go bak hme or u cud do sme exercises to speed up d labour..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2012
tot all the vomitin has stopped
started yesterday again, i am so weak
cry cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2012
@Luvlee,thanks alot for the explanation.It has stopped now though i'm expecting it to come back soon,i just want to be strong with whatever pain i'm going to pass thru,no fear,i'm preparing myself to be a strong woman by the time the real pain come.

@Diamondluv,don't worry it will soon pass and go,it's just for a while,stay strong.It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Igosun: 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
@bikay it depends am 36weeks and am still driving in fact i use seat belt, pls it depends on how big your tummy is cos normally for me when am like 9months people still think am just in my 5th months. Next thing they heard is she has given birth.

If you feel comfortable with driving do it and otherwise stay away from it pls. Safe delivery to all the preggy moms.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bikay(f): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
@ Igosun tnx 4 d advise. I tink ma tummy is not too big sha, atleast it hasn't touched d steering *lol*
Wishin all d preggies a safe delivery(amin)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by recruitmnt: 6:34am On Jun 14, 2012
Hey people, quick update... My bp was 145/93. I started aldomet 3ce daily. I will be induced asap.. Wish me all the best. By the next time I post, it will be good news all the way IJN. Also, my story of this eventful pregnancy has to be shared smiley

Pls is induction painful?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cuteruth(f): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2012
@recruitment, wishing u Safe Delivery o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2012
safest my dear, it seems painful bt its nt
it will only last for dose mins
i am wit u in prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afrobaby(f): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2012
@recruitment, wish u safe delivery mum
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2012
@Recruitmnt, wish u safe, saffee,safffeee delivery. Expecting the good news soonest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Igosun: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
@recruitment safe delivery dear...you are in my prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mogbomoya: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
@recruitment, safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2012
safe delivery @recruitment, expecting to hear the good news sooooooon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by igbi: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
@recruitment,just tot 2 share my story and things u should avoid if u are induced.i was induced 4 high bp when i was 38 weeks,the drip was started about 7am,i was 1cm b4 they started at 10am i was 2cm then a nurse came and broke my water that it will hestiane it,that was 1 big mistake,at 12pm i was 4cm thats where d labour stalled,at 5pm the doc came 2 see me and was not happy with the nurse,by this time my baby was already in distress,we had 2 go in 4 CS at 6pm.pls note this
1.never allow anyone break ur water if you are not in active labour,say btw 5-7cm.
2.you'l be on drip through out and wont be able to change position that could aid d dilation,try to kneel on the bed on stand,its what i learnt afterwards.
3.be sure ur cervix is ripe cos if the baby is far like station 0 above it wont be easy.
4.lie on ur left side during labour it helps to lower bp.
5.if ur water didnt break you can ask for the drip to be turned down thats if not progress of dilation,its allowed in US dont knw of naija.
All the best dear,be strong,its well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
@recruitment safe delivery ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayobarmy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
@recruitment, never mind. any process it take just put all ur hope in the lord Almighty, and am trusting him for you, he will surelly deliever you safely............., My wife was also induce in her 36weeks but labour doesnt exceed 2cm until the doc order that labour should be stop and to God be the glory, my wife still scale tru to 37weeks before she finaly birth to my fine boy. So believe in God bcuz ur miracle is on the way!!!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2012
i am waitin oooooooo
i wont go 2 d hospital until i hear d news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2012
recruitment,i wish u the safest delivery,we shall all rejoice at the end of it all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Otosdd: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
Recuitment safe delievery o, God is ur strenght, nd at d end of d day U will come nd testify 2 d glory of God ijn. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Luvlee(f): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
@recrutment can't wait to hear d good news. @diamondlove keep keeping on, u r getting there @imurboss hope to hear ur good news soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 5:52am On Jun 16, 2012
Recruitment and imurboss, I wish u ladies safe delivery, like the hebrew women of old, you'll come bact to tell us your joyful news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by recruitmnt: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2012
People!! I have delivered a bouncing baby boy oh!! I type with tears in my eyes oh. My God is faithful. It wasn't easy, but my God helped me pull through. Labor was just 5hrs. The tears are terrible, but am grateful to God. Will be back to tell my story from the beginning oh.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dyt(f): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2012
Awesome God
Finally, I am so happy 4 u ooo
Dancin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2012
#dancing azonto+alanta# congrats!!! Wow!!! I'm sooo happy for you,can't wait to read ur birth story, now you need all your strength, goget some rest mommy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2012
Nothin is impossible for Him 2 do
I worship You everlasting Father

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skelemba: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2012
Hello house'
Omg m so glad I found dis tread. I am gone thru it and its so enlighting. Congrats to all d mothers who delivered safely. God keep u n ur baby. Sorry to all does who lost theirs. May the lord bless u with healthy babies. Qudos to @aigbomo. U vee ben so helpful initiating dis thrend and helping everyone. God wud reward u. Had to skip some parts to to quickly join and comment.
M in my second month. Not particulay sure how many weeks cuz m yet to go for a scan nor start mt antenatal. But m on pregcare and folic acid
Everythnag seems to b going well xcept for dis sickness. Freakin me out. I cnt eat I dnt ve any desire to eat no cravin n I keep throwin up so weak. I ve lost my morale. I even hate water . I hate d taste of water. Pls is there any drug to help wit dis feeling cuz I cnt go on drip. I cnt afford to break down. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by recruitmnt: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2012
Ok so.. Baby is sleeping now and I'm still in the hospital, lemme try and quickly tell my birth story..

I was taken in for cervical ripening on friday around 6pm, they insert a catheter and inflate a ballon to soften the cervix. It fell of itself at about 2.30 am saturday morning. I started induction with pitocin at 7am on sat morning and my doc broke my waters at abt 8am. There were no contractions still so the pitocin was increased to 5ml. That's when the pain started!!

I thought I was going to die! The pain was out of this world. I was already dilated 5cm before the pain started. I screamed, prayed, cried for a CS..but I survived..lol. I was then wheeled to the labor ward around 12.30pm and told to push with all my might. I poo-pooed all over and pusheeeedddd and my cute lil boy came out screaming at the top of his lungs.. He weighed 3kg. To be honest, I didn't touch him till abt an hour later.. I was upset about the pain..lol. I tore all over, from my vag.ina to my an.us. The stitches took forever, it was soo much. I still can't seat oh. But I am indeed a proud mommy. God is faithfull oh my people.

Funny thing is that the doctor who attended to me the first day I was transferred to the hospital, the one who said the pregnancy had to be terminated, was the same person that delivered me. He named my boy miracle.

Now, tell me.. Is God not faithful? My joy can't be expressed in words. I'll be back ooo

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by recruitmnt: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2012
Ok so.. Baby is sleeping now and I'm still in the hospital, lemme try and quickly tell my birth story..

I was taken in for cervical ripening on friday around 6pm, they insert a catheter and inflate a ballon to soften the cervix. It fell of itself at about 2.30 am saturday morning. I started induction with pitocin at 7am on sat morning and my doc broke my waters at abt 8am. There were no contractions still so the pitocin was increased to 5ml. That's when the pain started!!

I thought I was going to die! The pain was out of this world. I was already dilated 5cm before the pain started. I screamed, prayed, cried for a CS..but I survived..lol. I was then wheeled to the labor ward around 12.30pm and told to push with all my might. I poo-pooed all over and pusheeeedddd and my cute lil boy came out screaming at the top of his lungs.. He weighed 3kg. To be honest, I didn't touch him till abt an hour later.. I was upset about the pain..lol. I tore all over, from my vag.ina to my an.us. The stitches took forever, it was soo much. I still can't seat oh. But I am indeed a proud mommy. God is faithfull oh my people.

Funny thing is that the doctor who attended to me the first day I was transferred to the hospital, the one who said the pregnancy had to be terminated, was the same person that delivered me. He named my boy miracle.

Now, tell me.. Is God not faithful? My joy can't be expressed in words. I'll be back ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
yyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Congrats recruitment, am sooooo happy for you, ur son's pregnancy and birth is indeed a miracle. Kai i cant wait to hold mine but october seems to far away.......lol. Congrats.
@Diamondlove i do hope u're feeling much stronger now cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skelemba: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
Congrats recruitment...so happy for u. Glad to hear ur baby is fine too.
Cnt wait for mine either but still got a long long way to go #sadface.
Why 9months sef why not 9weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OBANEB: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
Congrats recruitment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mirob(f): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
@recruitment, proud mother congrats!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Awesomemama and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.