Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124327 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

@Giddyperson: thanks for the mention.... e be like say you be prophetess! Lol! (The Spirit is strong within you) grin
So watch this space! Will put up some sneak peak pics every now and again and i have a lil' something planned for mamas with November EDDs so who be class caftain? Take note.
Yes ooooo I rep team November. Abeg November mommas make una identify abi MS still hold una.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Damisinto:

Aww, if only u had said this last week we would have probably did the shopping together as there is a particular section of idumota very close to tom jones building where ALLl they sell are baby things at wholesale prices, if u decide to trace the place please don't follow women that says "mama ibeji or whatever let me take u to my shop I see baby things" they inflate the prices. Its close to tom Jones building u can ask around from people who don't sell baby things and beat d prices down as much as you can

Thanks for the info. That wld have been lovely. I'm on my own sha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
Knock! Knock! Knock! Am back againo oo my e-family. Congrats to all offloading mums and weldone to all waddling mums

Team october oo 26th, na wen scan say na my edd. Gender nt yet known. Pls add me on d list cappo Pweetiebabe. Thanks
My EDD mate welcome.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
I represent #Junebabiesrock#
#June18#
congrats to all mamas that have delivered. Mizz2posh. GOD BLESS your babies and wishing the remaining june mamas safe delivery.
Please, how is blossomcherry . Mama triplet. Hope u are doing fine and i believe u av delivered safely. Been watching out for ur BA/bs.it is well with you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

@Giddy.person: thanks for the mention.... e be like say you be prophetess! Lol! (The Spirit is strong within you) grin

I am not selling yet, but I am in a design phase. will be launching later in the year. Na another person drum i been dey beat all this while! Lol!

So watch this space! Will put up some sneak peak pics every now and again and i have a lil' something planned for mamas with November EDDs so who be class caftain? Take note.

Yeeeeeh! cheesy Favoured team November! cheesy grin We dey here oo smiley smiley
Can't wait mheeeen wink wink
Keeping fingers crossed cool kiss kiss

sacredlily:
Yes ooooo I rep team November. Abeg November mommas make una identify abi MS still hold una.
How far na teamie, we need cappo o sad angry
Make we no dey dull ourselves faa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

All ye team November mamas, abeg come out o, let's by ourselves identify ourselves.
Time don reach grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
The way this thread is running ehn ,just 2 days absence and I have about 8 pages to catch up embarassed...Please let me rant ,Vigilante want to kill me cry cry. Lo is not helping matter again ,sleeps all day ,wakes up around 1 am till 5 am daily no matter the strategy. I'll change her diapers ,clothes even rub her powder grin if that one will make her sleep .4 wia? She,'ll just be looking into my eyes and I don't know how she recognises me ,if someone else carries her ,she'll not stop crying.

Mamas ,how can I make her sleep ? I don't sleep well during the day too ,much noise ,my mil has gone back ,my mum hardly help .I'm just getting depressed true !

Can I buy small stout and be giving her small small cheesy cheesy.Chai

No

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
poshestmina:
The way this thread is running ehn ,just 2 days absence and I have about 8 pages to catch up embarassed...Please let me rant ,Vigilante want to kill me cry cry. Lo is not helping matter again ,sleeps all day ,wakes up around 1 am till 5 am daily no matter the strategy. I'll change her diapers ,clothes even rub her powder grin if that one will make her sleep .4 wia? She,'ll just be looking into my eyes and I don't know how she recognises me ,if someone else carries her ,she'll not stop crying.

Mamas ,how can I make her sleep ? I don't sleep well during the day too ,much noise ,my mil has gone back ,my mum hardly help .I'm just getting depressed true !

No
Lol,I warned you abt vigilante things sometimes back...pele.me ayam travelling to Abraka next tomorrow to my mama place,she must complete the omugwo Wey she nor finish.she z still owing me omugwo.poshestmina try and bee sleeping during noon time.not to worry,very soon she wee outgrown this phase.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
ahnie:
Lol,I warned you abt vigilante things sometimes back...pele.me ayam travelling to Abraka next tomorrow to my mama place,she must complete the omugwo Wey she nor finish.she z still owing me omugwo.poshestmina try and bee sleeping during noon time.not to worry,very soon she wee outgrown this phase.

Night sleep is the sweetest na grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
poshestmina:

Night sleep is the sweetest na grin grin.
Start with afternoon sleep first!!!! grin grin grin my chibobo don start mama carry carry me.Not sleeping always z also part of the packages (pop)of motherhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
ahnie:

Start with afternoon sleep first!!!! grin grin grin my chibobo don start mama carry carry me.Not sleeping always z also part of the packages (pop)of motherhood.

God will strengthen us ! Let me go rest b4 lo wakes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 1:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Debclem:

Please come and share the natural remedy bikoooo, it is very important mbok.
I don't really know what my mil used in making it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 1:35am On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=poshestmina post=57298204]The way this thread is running ehn ,just 2 days absence and I have about 8 pages to catch up embarassed...Please let me rant ,Vigilante want to kill me cry cry. Lo is not helping matter again ,sleeps all day ,wakes up around 1 am till 5 am daily no matter the strategy. I'll change her diapers ,clothes even rub her powder grin if that one will make her sleep .4 wia? She,'ll just be looking into my eyes and I don't know how she recognises me ,if someone else carries her ,she'll not stop crying.

Sorry dear u can try letting her sleep on ur chest while u lay on the bed but don't sleep off ooo as the thing dey sweet person sometimes when I tried it we both sleep off only to wake up and realise his still on my chest grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 1:46am On Jun 08, 2017
Benignasweety:
Is it natural remedy for colic? How is it being administered cuz d one dey brought for me, I cnt give my Zizi roots to drink at his age..
yes natural remedy it really relief him ever since my ds started taking it I never experience d cry cry thing he only grumbles for few seconds and go back to sleep.. what's zizi root?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fomatt(f): 3:11am On Jun 08, 2017
queensnow:
I bought few stuff frm little me and others in the market guess. U can't get all u need in little me store. When u get to obalende enter keke napep going to Tom Jose, u will drop at the last busstop it's 2 line u will cross to the other side where they sell umbrella, u will also c big shops that sell wristwatches walk down u will turn left I think d 3rd turning they sell generators at the begining of the junction when u pass d generator sellers u will start seeing people that sell baby things but wen u walk further u will see lot more and for cheaper price. Then if u want to check little me u will walk further wen u get to water water place then u are close cus there's always water in that area the place is inside a complex painted lemon I think. Note there are two little me store but the one in the complex is the bigger one. I hope u understand d my description
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Anugod:
Yeeeeeh! cheesy Favoured team November! cheesy grin We dey here oo smiley smiley
Can't wait mheeeen wink wink
Keeping fingers crossed cool kiss kiss

How far na teamie, we need cappo o sad angry
Make we no dey dull ourselves faa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

All ye team November mamas, abeg come out o, let's by ourselves identify ourselves.
Time don reach grin
I nominate u as our cappo. The cap fits u most . So no dulling for us.
#TeamNovemberRocks!!!
#TeamNovemberfornodulling!!!
#TeamNovemberforsmooth&blissfuldelivery!!!
ONE LOVE............

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yasmeena(f): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2017
My able cappo... I'm present o. I'm doing okay and pushing the fasting one day at a time. Alhamdulillah. Shopping is being procrastinated on a weekly basis but I'm sure I'll soon get it over with, in sha Allah.
Thanks for the timely and detailed update, sis.

ToyosiR:
#TeamAgust roll call for the Month of JUNE

ToyosiR---------Team x? LMP: Aug 11 AUA: AUG 05
ebony13---------Team x? LMP: Aug 20 AUA: AUG 22 Hope you've added more weight now and how far with the help?
Ify15-----------Team xy LMP: Aug 4 AUA: AUG Is the glucose issue sorted?
Dazzle86--------Team XX LMP: Aug 23 AUA: AUG 23 How is the baby doing? please enjoy your self oo
Ifylicious------Team x? LMP: Aug--AUA: AUG Madam , I beg come and say Hi to us. Hope you are fine.
Mzbee-----------Team x? LMP: Aug 06 AUA: AUG 03 Your sit is still vacant, so feel free to take it up if you port back ..
Yasmeena--------Team x? LMP: JUL 26 AUA: AUG 01/02(lovely fwend, how fasting dey go)
Mzleemah -------Team XY LMP: Aug 23 AUA: AUG 20/27 How is the fasting going? Abi, you don put am on hold
airforcewife----Team XY LMP: Aug 18 AUA: AUG 18 30weeks....Its God all the way. We are getting there
Trendytessy-----Team x? LMP: Aug 10 AUA: AUG 08 Do you know the gender yet? or still #teamSurpriseBaby
xeexee1---------Team x? LMP: Aug 18 AUA: AUG Strong madam, how is the month moving
Kimlad----------Team x? LMP: Aug 10--AUA: AUG 07 How is bumping ? Hope you are enjoying the growing belly
bookholla Team x? LMP: Aug 19--AUA: AUG 19 Hope you are done shopping!!!!
dasugar---------Team x? LMP: Aug 15/22--AUA: AUG 22 don't be really concern with CS OR VBAC, All we pray for is healthy mum, strong baby, wealthy dad

How are we all doing I hope we are enjoying this last trimester and accepting each days as it comes. I pray God will see us through and ease it for us.
Mamas, Hope we are rounding up our shopping!!!.
To our working mama, lets start planning our maternity leave and handing over in our place of work.
Moreso, let us not deny our DH of their right ooo because of heaviness. Try different methods and stick to the one that works.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2017
BritneyStacy:

Present twice O ooo.... Hello teamies
hi my last yr august cappo,longest time,are u answering another present this yr?woow congrat dear,how is my baby boy doing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2017
I have really missed this thread,how are you mama's doing,God will always be your strengths,you all will deliver like the Hebrew women

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2017
sacredlily:
I nominate u as our cappo. The cap fits u most . So no dulling for us.
#TeamNovemberRocks!!!
#TeamNovemberfornodulling!!!
#TeamNovemberforsmooth&blissfuldelivery!!!
ONE LOVE............
Chai! See this mama o. I nominate you, you do back to sender abi? sad God is watching you o embarassed
Kontinu cry

Mama Sacredlily oya abeg start your cappo work. We are waiting for roll call grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2017
mizz2posh:
BA! BA!

He is here! had my little guy at 9:22pm last night at 39w and 1 day, BS coming soon..cc tiwatopebam and iyomoreloaded #GoTeamJune
congratulations may ur joy and blessings never seize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Morning all,how is d pushing and vigil ministry?Hope all is moving fine!
So yesterday I went 4 my second post-natal visit!After doc ask all wetin him wan ask,he told me am officially dismissed from deir clinic and he sent me to family planning clinic witout waste of time!On getting dere,d asked me to go and get a card which I did and I was presented wit d options to choose 4rm!Me I knw am not faithful wen it comes to taking pills,injections is a no 4 me(na to d go hospital after 2mnths or so to d collect am),den d iud,i no gree 4 dat one too so I ended up selecting d arm implant!Witout waste of time,i was transfered to anoda room and s procedure was done witin 5mins!These pple no d dull grin grin grin!Atleast I fit d do d do witout fear of belle 4 d nxt 3yrs or weneva am rdy to carry!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

My sister, me too I can't wait to meet my miracle rainbow baby! God knows how anxious, but still got a few looong weeks to go! Wish it were a few hours. Lol
My sister, its just some hours left now grin. It has already ended in praise by faith cheesy .
Am eagerly waiting to read your BS with what you did differently with this pregnancy.
God gat us all. One love kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2017
eksbabe:
Cappo forget the size of my belly ooo, baby weight pulls me back alot and last i checked lo was in cephalic position so i dey waddle small small but u know as omo girl wink i gaz to package myself well grin
I never knew its not by size o grin grin. I beg, leave packaging for now oooo. Who packaging help for delivery ward undecided angry?
#TeamJulyforpackagingandswagsbabybump

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Mzbee:

Present cappo. Yes o. Na the two we dey. I shall keep that in mind. Thank you.
You this mama, you be "olojukokoro" undecided sad angry . You wan enjoy two blessings at the same time abi grin?
That can be acceptable only if na twins you carry so one will come at July 31st midnight and the second on August 1st early morning.
Na joke i dey ooo. Runs out of thread before she catch me tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2017
1sttimeangie:
#teamjuly I hail all
cc capo
#TeamJuly dey hail back.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2017
phlakkeys:

My sister, its just some hours left now grin. It has already ended in praise by faith cheesy .
Am eagerly waiting to read your BS with what you did differently with this pregnancy.
God gat us all. One love kiss
Thanks my sister & Amen to ur prayers!
I shall surely share it all when d time comes!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzbee: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2017
phlakkeys:

You this mama, you be "olojukokoro" undecided sad angry . You wan enjoy two blessings at the same time abi grin?
That can be acceptable only if na twins you carry so one will come at July 31st midnight and the second on August 1st early morning.
Na joke i dey ooo. Runs out of thread before she catch me tongue
Hahahahaha cappo na real ojukokoro.. The thing dey do me gishgish. Na only one dey there o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Roseey0:

Me I did not see Baby Zi
Will you repost it again cool
Lol... I havent posted baby Zi pix before but I sure will when his daddy approves it... He is still shying away from d media cheesy

Queensnow, Zizi is my son, I meant I cldnt give me roots/herbs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2017
queensnow:
I don't really know what my mil used in making it
Please ask her...
though I learnt not all babies have colic and am so hoping my lo is one of dem..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2017
She is doing grt!She asked me to update u guys!Her prince made Hiss grand entrance tues evening via emergency cs weighing 3kg!Baby is fine and so is d mum!Still in d hospital,lets pray 4 her quick recovery!
Naomi14:
@realtalk19, how are you mama?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Anugod:
Chai! See this mama o. I nominate you, you do back to sender abi? sad God is watching you o embarassed
Kontinu cry

Mama Sacredlily oya abeg start your cappo work. We are waiting for roll call grin
This is called back to sender no returngrin grin grin .So am ever loyal to ur office as am waiting for team Novembers roll call from u. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2017
Good morning mamas. Congrats to mamas that have delivered their LOs. May Gods blessings never depart from you. TeamJuly, how una dey? Who else feels like they have a stone tied to their vaginas? That place hurts no matter what I am doing, sitting standing, laughing, cough8ing. It hurts like hell. I have complained at the hospital and they said its because baby's head is down. Na so w go dey??

Abeg, I get one issue and I would like y'all's contribution. I and hubby work at Marina and our offices are 5mins apart so we basically go to work and return home together. The plan was to have LO registered in a Daycare close to my office, that's where most people with nursing mothers in my office complex use. We both close by 5pm so we would just pick her after closing and go home. That was the plan. Last month, hubby got a transfer order to resume at their Ikeja office in July. I don't have a car as hubby picks and drops me off at work. Since hubby is now going to Ikeja, that plan of registering LO in a Daycare close to my office is now going up in flames.

Plan B; My MIL called and said she would help me get someone. I did not tell my mom about this because we had a very scary experience with a maid when we were little so since then, my mom believes all maids are ***** so when my MIL said she would help me get someone, I did not know how to tell my mom about it because I know all hell would break loose. My MIL called on Sunday to say she has found a nice 17year old girl and she would be coming next week. I then called my mom to intimate her of this development and now my phone wont stop ringing. My Dad, aunts, Uncles, Cousins and everyone is calling to dissuade me from bringing the girl(their reason being she may be a witch and could harm I and my family shocked shocked shocked). I know their intentions are from a good place but how do they want me to cope. My family house is in Igando and we live in Okota. If my mom was closer, I would not even think twice about dropping my baby with her but the distance isn't feasible. She suggested dropping her on Monday and picking her on Friday undecided undecided undecided. Like how is that even possible sef. Now one of my cousins is saying that she does not think a 17year old girl can watch a baby in such a way that I would be at rest, that instead we should get a nanny who resumes at 6:30am and closes by 6:30pm.

So mamas that have gone down this road before, how did you cope? Did you get a nanny? Did you register your baby in a creche? Can a 17year old girl not really take care of a baby? Did anyone here have any issues with their maids and how did they handle it? I just want to hear different opinions so I know the best course of action to take.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elega(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.