Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139967 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mizz2posh: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
BS!
On Tuesday the 6th, I was in bed, and then all of a sudden I felt wet, so I quickly rushed to the bathroom, and then I realized my water had broken and it wouldn't stop trickling down, but no contractions. Hubby was out of state, so in order not to get stuck in the house, I quickly wore a sanitary towel, took my bags and drove down to the hospital, which is about 5mins drive from my place. I checked in at about 7:30 pm and started feeling mild contractions afterwards, the doctor did a VE, said I was 4cm, and asked me to go to my room and to call him if I needed him. Shortly after laying on my bed, I started feeling the real bad boys every10mins, and then 5mins, and then came the urge to poop, so I called the nurses who led me to the delivery room, and after 5 pushes I became tired, the doctor said I had to push hard one more time, because he didn't want the baby to be where he was at that moment, as it was a dangerous place for him to stay, I don't know where the strength came from when I heard that, but i gave a crazy, bad ass push and  at 9:22pm I had my juicy 4.4kg baby boy with his cord wrapped 3 times around his neck, the doctor removed it and then he began to yell his lungs out , I couldn't stop smiling. In all, 
I thank God for a smooth pregnancy and a pretty neat delivery, and also thank you mommas here for knowledge shared, love you all.

60 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
mizz2posh:
BS!
On Tuesday the 6th, I was in bed, and then all of a sudden I felt wet, so I quickly rushed to the bathroom, and then I realized my water had broken and it wouldn't stop trickling down, but no contractions. Hubby was out of state, so in order not to get stuck in the house, I quickly wore a sanitary towel, took my bags and drove down to the hospital, which is about 5mins drive from my place. I checked in at about 7:30 pm and started feeling mild contractions afterwards, the doctor did a VE, said I was 4cm, and asked me to go to my room and to call him if I needed him. Shortly after laying on my bed, I started feeling the real bad boys every10mins, and then 5mins, and then came the urge to poop, so I called the nurses who led me to the delivery room, and after 5 pushes I became tired, the doctor said I had to push hard one more time, because he didn't want the baby to be where he was at that moment, as it was a dangerous place for him to stay, I don't know where the strength came from when I heard that, but i gave a crazy, bad ass push and  at 9:22pm I had my juicy 4.4kg baby boy with his cord wrapped 3 times around his neck, the doctor removed it and then he began to yell his lungs out , I couldn't stop smiling. In all, 
I thank God for a smooth pregnancy and a pretty neat delivery, and also thank you mommas here for knowledge shared, love you all.

Awwwwwuu! Congrats mama mizz2posh. Ur baby is such a cutie. God bless and keep u both in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Sooooo Awoof can motivate these hibernating mamas to come out of hiding..... grin
That is good to know.

MoyosBlog 123: seriously?!... grin what are the odds? it would make celebrating birthdays easier though.... 1 party and 7 cakes!!!! grin
grin grin grin No be small thing o cheesy

Congrats Mizz2posh. Yummy baibee kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
hunniesuzie:
I'm watching this team, November is a very special month to my heart. One person should give me wedding anniversary birthday mate is this a thing?, another should give my mum birthday mate, another should give DH birthday mate. Oya 14th, 17th, 19th, lets go

Watch out as we are able to fulfil ur heart desires grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Make they just join force give my family birthday mate
. We for enter Guinness book of record sef
10, 11, 19, 23,25,26 and 28th. Am 28th November grin
Cc: Nov teamie make una corporate o
Choi,see gobbe we must corporate ooooooooo tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Hope you don't have UTI, it could cause that. Increase your water intake, reduce your salt intake, eat cucumbers, bananas and avoid stress. Work with your doctors, they'll need to carry out more tests.

After d long epistle I typed, nairaland refused to post it. I haff tired.
OK ma'am and sowi abt NL and their issues.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wow,tnk God I didn't miss dis one!He is soo cute!May d Lord bless and keep him!
mizz2posh:
BS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lotannad: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
@mizz2posh,that was super swift and smooth! I pray God grant me ds kind of amazing testimony!what a cute baby.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lol. Na wa, only one family? Loool

MoyosBlog123:
Make they just join force give my family birthday mate
. We for enter Guinness book of record sef
10, 11, 19, 23,25,26 and 28th. Am 28th November grin
Cc: Nov teamie make una corporate o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MsAfricaa: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Anugod:
Chai embarassed embarassed See as these my teamies just wan coba me oo embarassed embarassed
So I no even get supporter to nominate Sacredlily?
Casler, you too??
So na only me waka come? cry cry Ok na.

TeamNovember how market?? So I have been nominated to captain the ship that takes us straight from June to November cheesy to meet our los. kiss
I do not know much, but I pledge to be ever ready to learn. smiley
I pledge to be diligent in the discharge of the cappo duties.
I pledge to be consistent with roll calls (shey na weekly abi monthly sef lipsrsealed ) and other assignments expected of me...

Only on one condition. tongue

We (all team November mamas) are in this together. You must not leave me alone (and go into hiding) angry or else, we will all go into ghost mode together grin
All my teamies must promise to be active, extremely active, henceforth [s] [size=3pt] and intimidate existing active teams, especially team October grin grin[/size] [/s]

Senior mamas, we are loyal. wink You know we can't do without you, we need your experience and input where necessary. So don't turn your backs on us when we call. kiss Thanks in advance cool

So my teamies, if y'all are ready, then I'm ready smiley smiley

Let's start by providing our EDD according to LMP so we can roll. kiss kiss

Mine is 21st November.
Please mention me with your EDD so we can start...

CC: All November Mamas cool

#Team November for Extraordinary Babies!
#Team November for No Loss!

Finally...
Able Cappo! Anugod
No ghostmode oo. We are behind you gidigba

EDD Nov 11

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
I tell u. We all come together to celebrate on the 28th which is mine. I even omitted 16th( one of my uncles bday. My mamas side don't play with valentine grin

quote author=AlphaHandMaiden post=57321900]

Sooooo Awoof can motivate these hibernating mamas to come out of hiding..... grin
That is good to know.

Moyosblog123: seriously?!... grin what are the odds? it would make celebrating birthdays easier though.... 1 party and 7 cakes!!!! grin[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lemme do breakdown ooo
10th---Uncle(last born)
11---Grandpa
16---- uncle
19----my mum
23---grandma
10-23 my mothers family
25----my blood sis
26--my blood brother
28---my humble self
So we all come together to celebrate on the 28th which is mine and I get all d goodies wink
They no dey take valentine enjoyment play grin

hunniesuzie:
Lol. Na wa, only one family? Loool

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
eigmaticme:
please who has heard from mama Ekene(Liftedhands) she was last seen on May 10th.

anyone with her number should please get in touch with her.

cc zay.nie

She's fine.
She'll definitely be here soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
ToyosiR:
#TeamAgust roll call for the Month of JUNE

ToyosiR---------Team x? LMP: Aug 11 AUA: AUG 05
ebony13---------Team x? LMP: Aug 20 AUA: AUG 22 Hope you've added more weight now and how far with the help?
Ify15-----------Team xy LMP: Aug 4 AUA: AUG Is the glucose issue sorted?
Dazzle86--------Team XX LMP: Aug 23 AUA: AUG 23 How is the baby doing? please enjoy your self oo
Ifylicious------Team x? LMP: Aug--AUA: AUG Madam , I beg come and say Hi to us. Hope you are fine.
Mzbee-----------Team x? LMP: Aug 06 AUA: AUG 03 Your sit is still vacant, so feel free to take it up if you port back ..
Yasmeena--------Team x? LMP: JUL 26 AUA: AUG 01/02(lovely fwend, how fasting dey go)
Mzleemah -------Team XY LMP: Aug 23 AUA: AUG 20/27 How is the fasting going? Abi, you don put am on hold
airforcewife----Team XY LMP: Aug 18 AUA: AUG 18 30weeks....Its God all the way. We are getting there
Trendytessy-----Team x? LMP: Aug 10 AUA: AUG 08 Do you know the gender yet? or still #teamSurpriseBaby
xeexee1---------Team x? LMP: Aug 18 AUA: AUG Strong madam, how is the month moving
Kimlad----------Team x? LMP: Aug 10--AUA: AUG 07 How is bumping ? Hope you are enjoying the growing belly
bookholla Team x? LMP: Aug 19--AUA: AUG 19 Hope you are done shopping!!!!
dasugar---------Team x? LMP: Aug 15/22--AUA: AUG 22 don't be really concern with CS OR VBAC, All we pray for is healthy mum, strong baby, wealthy dad

How are we all doing I hope we are enjoying this last trimester and accepting each days as it comes. I pray God will see us through and ease it for us.
Mamas, Hope we are rounding up our shopping!!!.
To our working mama, lets start planning our maternity leave and handing over in our place of work.
Moreso, let us not deny our DH of their right ooo because of heaviness. Try different methods and stick to the one that works.....
present cappo, I haven't start shopping ooo, but soonest in sha Allah, last trimester isn't that easy, I get tired easily. Thanks for checking on us
#teamaugustforswiftdelivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Trendytessy:

cappo I'm still #teamsurprisebaby.. I've decided to allow my Dh and doctor to win.. am I d only one who hasn't started shopping *covers face*
#teamAugust4safedelivery
am with u my edd mate, I haven't started self, am also team surprise, lost interest in checking baby's gender

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
mizz2posh:
BA! BA!

He is here! had my little guy at 9:22pm last night at 39w and 1 day, BS coming soon..cc tiwatopebam and iyomoreloaded #GoTeamJune
congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
mizz2posh:
BS!
a big congratulations to u

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mofy1(f): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pls mama's help a novice mama. Can I be in labour without water lick or seing mucus plug. Pls mama's don't waka pass.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
See fine baby, 4.4 I greet you, you be strong woman.
mizz2posh:
BS!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
mofy1:
Pls mama's help a novice mama. Can I be in labour without water lick or seing mucus plug. Pls mama's don't waka pass.

Yes. I was at 3.5cm dilation and saw none of that. Mucus plug is easy to miss though. But my water didn't break, they had to break it at 9cm.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
yes oo, i read it online is possible especially when your edd is close. please teamie go to the hospital straight away. you are the only that knows how you are feeling. supernatural delivery is your portion. another June mama heading to favour room.
mofy1:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mofy1(f): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Onegai:

Yes. I was at 3.5cm dilation and saw none of that. Mucus plug is easy to miss though. But my water didn't break, they had to break it at 9cm.
Tnx mama I will leave first thing tomorrow morning.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mofy1(f): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
tiwatopebam:
yes oo, i read it online is possible especially when your edd is close. please teamie go to the hospital straight away. you are the only that knows how you are feeling. supernatural delivery is your portion. another June mama heading to favour room.
Tnx Able cappo. I will bear it till tomorrow morning and will go straight to the hospital. Though the contraction is like 30 to 20minute apart.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mofy1(f): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
tiwatopebam:
Tnx Able cappo. I will bear it till tomorrow morning and will go straight to the hospital. Though the contraction is like 30 to 20minute apart. But it's bearable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald65(f): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Congrats to all mamas n welcome to d sweet babies.
I really appreciate u mamas for your patronage. Let's do it again.
WhatsApp or call 09092172360

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
mofy1:

Tnx mama I will leave first thing tomorrow morning.

How long have you been feeling contractions? You may have to go tonight. The contractions won't be regular (one at 5mins, another 20mins later). But you will feel really uncomfortable, and it can last an entire day (I did 7am till I got to the hospital at 10pm).
I could walk and the only reason I was taken to the hospital was because my brother didn't want to miss his dinner (he wanted to dump me and run). I walked in to the Nurses' station and said "please check me so this dodoyo can take me back home and I can eat my steak in peace" grin. And it was already 3.5cm. But no water break and no mucus plus. Just period pains all day that were uncomfortable.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Anugod:
shocked shocked shocked I raise nyash for your family oo

Oya na, no wahala. We go jus dey drop everyday from 1st to 30th November. My teamies are capable cool cool

My kid bro also asked me to wait till 29th to give him birthday mate.
November babies sha plenty. smiley Na valentine things grin grin

Laureen007 I see you o. Una don win o. Oya supply your EDD. smiley
Cappo!!! This is the way to go cheesy
My birthday is November 29th and ayam sure I senior ur kid brother so u people wee pay .
According to LMP I'm due the 29th, but scan says 26th sad but i no go mind them cuz I know my baby go come 29th, double birthday grin
Enough champagne popping that day, I also have family members born November. Special month
So Edd is 29th November

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dasugar(f): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
ToyosiR:
#TeamAgust roll call for the Month of JUNE

ToyosiR---------Team x? LMP: Aug 11 AUA: AUG 05
ebony13---------Team x? LMP: Aug 20 AUA: AUG 22 Hope you've added more weight now and how far with the help?
Ify15-----------Team xy LMP: Aug 4 AUA: AUG Is the glucose issue sorted?
Dazzle86--------Team XX LMP: Aug 23 AUA: AUG 23 How is the baby doing? please enjoy your self oo
Ifylicious------Team x? LMP: Aug--AUA: AUG Madam , I beg come and say Hi to us. Hope you are fine.
Mzbee-----------Team x? LMP: Aug 06 AUA: AUG 03 Your sit is still vacant, so feel free to take it up if you port back ..
Yasmeena--------Team x? LMP: JUL 26 AUA: AUG 01/02(lovely fwend, how fasting dey go)
Mzleemah -------Team XY LMP: Aug 23 AUA: AUG 20/27 How is the fasting going? Abi, you don put am on hold
airforcewife----Team XY LMP: Aug 18 AUA: AUG 18 30weeks....Its God all the way. We are getting there
Trendytessy-----Team x? LMP: Aug 10 AUA: AUG 08 Do you know the gender yet? or still #teamSurpriseBaby
xeexee1---------Team x? LMP: Aug 18 AUA: AUG Strong madam, how is the month moving
Kimlad----------Team x? LMP: Aug 10--AUA: AUG 07 How is bumping ? Hope you are enjoying the growing belly
bookholla Team x? LMP: Aug 19--AUA: AUG 19 Hope you are done shopping!!!!
dasugar---------Team x? LMP: Aug 15/22--AUA: AUG 22 don't be really concern with CS OR VBAC, All we pray for is healthy mum, strong baby, wealthy dad

How are we all doing I hope we are enjoying this last trimester and accepting each days as it comes. I pray God will see us through and ease it for us.
Mamas, Hope we are rounding up our shopping!!!.
To our working mama, lets start planning our maternity leave and handing over in our place of work.
Moreso, let us not deny our DH of their right ooo because of heaviness. Try different methods and stick to the one that works.....
. Present o,am no longer thinking of that anylonger. My wahala nw is waistpain.To stand na wahala talk more of walkin. It is well. Strength to do shoppin neva dey o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Benignasweety:
Please ask her...
though I learnt not all babies have colic and am so hoping my lo is one of dem..
all babies have colic (it has to do with babies digestive system adjusting to there new world, moreover there navel is not completely closed) because they all have digestive system it's a phase dey will pass thru till 3month max but dey all react to it differently, it will start d moment ur baby cord fall off although some babies own is not as tough as others they will only cry for few minute. Wen ur baby feel discomfort just place ur hand on his tommy for few seconds u will even feel his tommy movement. She no tell me ooo actually she sells it grin elders no dey review their secret.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Double

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mofy1(f): 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Onegai:

How long have you been feeling contractions? You may have to go tonight. The contractions won't be regular (one at 5mins, another 20mins later). But you will feel really uncomfortable, and it can last an entire day (I did 7am till I got to the hospital at 10pm).
I could walk and the only reason I was taken to the hospital was because my brother didn't want to miss his dinner (he wanted to dump me and run). I walked in to the Nurses' station and said "please check me so this dodoyo can take me back home and I can eat my steak in peace" grin. And it was already 3.5cm. But no water break and no mucus plus. Just period pains all day that were uncomfortable.
It started 3pm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
mofy1:

It started 3pm

It's better you go tonight if possible to be on the safe side.God is your muscle!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.