Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139702 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Sansa143:
She is doing grt!She asked me to update u guys!Her prince made Hiss grand entrance tues evening via emergency cs weighing 3kg!Baby is fine and so is d mum!Still in d hospital,lets pray 4 her quick recovery!
Yes ooooo. cheesy cheesy Congratulations @realtalk19. Quick recovery to u. God bless & protect ur lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Mama, may God bless your prince, quick recovery. Waiting for your BS.
realtalk19:

hey love. am in the favor room and looking up for a miracle.

cervix isnt completely open yet but loosing mucus

#swiftsupernaturaldelivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Anugod:
Yeeeeeh! cheesy Favoured team November! cheesy grin We dey here oo smiley smiley
Can't wait mheeeen wink wink
Keeping fingers crossed cool kiss kiss

How far na teamie, we need cappo o sad angry
Make we no dey dull ourselves faa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

All ye team November mamas, abeg come out o, let's by ourselves identify ourselves.
Time don reach grin

Thank God, I think say na Only me waka come.
I vote for you to be capo abi we get one already ,forgive me oh!
#Team November #favoured team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
poshestmina:
The way this thread is running ehn ,just 2 days absence and I have about 8 pages to catch up embarassed...Please let me rant ,Vigilante want to kill me cry cry. Lo is not helping matter again ,sleeps all day ,wakes up around 1 am till 5 am daily no matter the strategy. I'll change her diapers ,clothes even rub her powder grin if that one will make her sleep .4 wia? She,'ll just be looking into my eyes and I don't know how she recognises me ,if someone else carries her ,she'll not stop crying.

Mamas ,how can I make her sleep ? I don't sleep well during the day too ,much noise ,my mil has gone back ,my mum hardly help .I'm just getting depressed true !

Can I buy small stout and be giving her small small cheesy cheesy.Chai
My Bekee,did that to me,sha let Lo be very active during the day, no let am sleep from that kind 4pm as much as you can. Engage am with play,gradually things will be play with time. Keep the room dim lighted from that 1am,teaching the child difference from day and night. Plan all your schedule around baby time .sleep when baby does. All will adjust with time.

No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=sacredlily post=57304094] I nominate u as our cappo. The cap fits u most . So no dulling for us.
#TeamNovemberRocks!!!
#TeamNovemberfornodulling!!!
#TeamNovemberforsmooth&blissfuldelivery!!!
ONE LOVE............[/quote
Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Anugod:
Chai! See this mama o. I nominate you, you do back to sender abi? sad God is watching you o embarassed
Kontinu cry

Mama Sacredlily oya abeg start your cappo work. We are waiting for roll call grin

Choi! I no see this post before. Abeg capo Sacredlily carry go. I'm loyal ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
casler:

Choi! I no see this post before. Abeg capo Sacredlily carry go. I'm loyal ma
Teamie no mind mama Anugod, she was just kidding me. Na she be our real cappo.

Cc Anugod
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
enque:

cc wambydiapers

Hellos! Goodfortun, how may I help you? smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/3511128/how-cloth-diaper or www.nefescorner..com for all your info about Cloth Diapering and Cloth Nappies. And I'm on hand to answer as many questions as possible.

Shoot me a pm?

I'll be moving the blog to a new address so please watch this space. New pictures and posts as well, there's a new model in the house wink I actually got guest posters (but they insisted I pay them, because the economy is not smiling and there is no longer anything like "We Are Family cry)

(enque thanks for the mention)

All the best to the June Mums. I know it's the final phase and you've done a lot of hard work to get here. It hasn't been easy for most of us but I believe things will work smoothly. So good luck and happy pushing!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Good morning mamas. Congrats to mamas that have delivered their LOs. May Gods blessings never depart from you. TeamJuly, how una dey? Who else feels like they have a stone tied to their vaginas? That place hurts no matter what I am doing, sitting standing, laughing, cough8ing. It hurts like hell. I have complained at the hospital and they said its because baby's head is down. Na so w go dey??

Abeg, I get one issue and I would like y'all's contribution. I and hubby work at Marina and our offices are 5mins apart so we basically go to work and return home together. The plan was to have LO registered in a Daycare close to my office, that's where most people with nursing mothers in my office complex use. We both close by 5pm so we would just pick her after closing and go home. That was the plan. Last month, hubby got a transfer order to resume at their Ikeja office in July. I don't have a car as hubby picks and drops me off at work. Since hubby is now going to Ikeja, that plan of registering LO in a Daycare close to my office is now going up in flames.

Plan B; My MIL called and said she would help me get someone. I did not tell my mom about this because we had a very scary experience with a maid when we were little so since then, my mom believes all maids are ***** so when my MIL said she would help me get someone, I did not know how to tell my mom about it because I know all hell would break loose. My MIL called on Sunday to say she has found a nice 17year old girl and she would be coming next week. I then called my mom to intimate her of this development and now my phone wont stop ringing. My Dad, aunts, Uncles, Cousins and everyone is calling to dissuade me from bringing the girl(their reason being she may be a witch and could harm I and my family shocked shocked shocked). I know their intentions are from a good place but how do they want me to cope. My family house is in Igando and we live in Okota. If my mom was closer, I would not even think twice about dropping my baby with her but the distance isn't feasible. She suggested dropping her on Monday and picking her on Friday undecided undecided undecided. Like how is that even possible sef. Now one of my cousins is saying that she does not think a 17year old girl can watch a baby in such a way that I would be at rest, that instead we should get a nanny who resumes at 6:30am and closes by 6:30pm.

So mamas that have gone down this road before, how did you cope? Did you get a nanny? Did you register your baby in a creche? Can a 17year old girl not really take care of a baby? Did anyone here have any issues with their maids and how did they handle it? I just want to hear different opinions so I know the best course of action to take.

@spiceeamiee, tough decision, however creche is my best option. I wouldn't leave my child alone at home with a nanny or house girl even if I had one. How to make the best use of this option is to start doing ur research now on good creches around your area that opens early enough and run like a home, those ones have flexible closing hours, and as such, since island traffic isn't predictable, they are aware you might close late. When I started my creche search, same names kept popping up as very good so ask and you wouldn't miss it.

So you leave home with baby (ur hubby should drop you, or if ur hubby is good with babies, he can even do the drop off/pick up if he returns from work earlier), drop baby at creche, then hubby drops you at your bus stop and you go to work. After work, you go straight to pick baby. For me, I consider driving with baby to the Island strenuous even if you have a car of your own, but it could be better if there is someone else in the car in case baby needs attention.

For other options.....I no sabi o, cos these stories everywhere hen, it is well ni. There are creches with horrible stories too, but the professional ones are great, though expensive cos some charge as high as btw 100k to 120k quarterly in my area asides early drop off and late pick up. I also found very affordable creches with N10k monthly with dedicated owners who have that burning passion and are into children's ministry. However, put it in prayer, let God guide.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Oh yAaaaaaay that's great!welcome charming prince. kiss I wish her speedy recovery. @realtalk19 Cc: tiwatopebam
Sansa143:
She is doing grt!She asked me to update u guys!Her prince made Hiss grand entrance tues evening via emergency cs weighing 3kg!Baby is fine and so is d mum!Still in d hospital,lets pray 4 her quick recovery!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
ToyosiR:
#TeamAgust roll call for the Month of JUNE

ToyosiR---------Team x? LMP: Aug 11 AUA: AUG 05
ebony13---------Team x? LMP: Aug 20 AUA: AUG 22 Hope you've added more weight now and how far with the help?
Ify15-----------Team xy LMP: Aug 4 AUA: AUG Is the glucose issue sorted?
Dazzle86--------Team XX LMP: Aug 23 AUA: AUG 23 How is the baby doing? please enjoy your self oo
Ifylicious------Team x? LMP: Aug--AUA: AUG Madam , I beg come and say Hi to us. Hope you are fine.
Mzbee-----------Team x? LMP: Aug 06 AUA: AUG 03 Your sit is still vacant, so feel free to take it up if you port back ..
Yasmeena--------Team x? LMP: JUL 26 AUA: AUG 01/02(lovely fwend, how fasting dey go)
Mzleemah -------Team XY LMP: Aug 23 AUA: AUG 20/27 How is the fasting going? Abi, you don put am on hold
airforcewife----Team XY LMP: Aug 18 AUA: AUG 18 30weeks....Its God all the way. We are getting there
Trendytessy-----Team x? LMP: Aug 10 AUA: AUG 08 Do you know the gender yet? or still #teamSurpriseBaby
xeexee1---------Team x? LMP: Aug 18 AUA: AUG Strong madam, how is the month moving
Kimlad----------Team x? LMP: Aug 10--AUA: AUG 07 How is bumping ? Hope you are enjoying the growing belly
bookholla Team x? LMP: Aug 19--AUA: AUG 19 Hope you are done shopping!!!!
dasugar---------Team x? LMP: Aug 15/22--AUA: AUG 22 don't be really concern with CS OR VBAC, All we pray for is healthy mum, strong baby, wealthy dad

How are we all doing I hope we are enjoying this last trimester and accepting each days as it comes. I pray God will see us through and ease it for us.
Mamas, Hope we are rounding up our shopping!!!.
To our working mama, lets start planning our maternity leave and handing over in our place of work.
Moreso, let us not deny our DH of their right ooo because of heaviness. Try different methods and stick to the one that works.....
.Thanks cappo.Yes,after doing the OGTT test,the result was fair.The doctor asked me to eat more of proteins and vegetables. As for waddling,it's nt a small thing o.The baby's weight is telling on my walking steps.As for giving Oga his right,it's out of the picture for now o,my vjay aches,I dnt know why.Lastly, I've been having this crampy feeling like pre menstrual cramps on my lower abdomen since Tuesday.I don't understand. Countdown to August biko.The lord is our strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hello to my wonderful team October.....How is d ministry going? How far with shopping o,d lord is our muscle.
Senior mamas wot can be done to reduce traces of protein in urine.?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
sacredlily:
Teamie no mind mama Anugod, she was just kidding me. Na she be our real cappo.

Cc Anugod
casler:

Thank God, I think say na Only me waka come.
I vote for you to be capo abi we get one already ,forgive me oh!
#Team November #favoured team.
Chai embarassed embarassed See as these my teamies just wan coba me oo embarassed embarassed
So I no even get supporter to nominate Sacredlily?
Casler, you too??
So na only me waka come? cry cry Ok na.

TeamNovember how market?? So I have been nominated to captain the ship that takes us straight from June to November cheesy to meet our los. kiss
I do not know much, but I pledge to be ever ready to learn. smiley
I pledge to be diligent in the discharge of the cappo duties.
I pledge to be consistent with roll calls (shey na weekly abi monthly sef lipsrsealed ) and other assignments expected of me...

Only on one condition. tongue

We (all team November mamas) are in this together. You must not leave me alone (and go into hiding) angry or else, we will all go into ghost mode together grin
All my teamies must promise to be active, extremely active, henceforth [s] [size=3pt] and intimidate existing active teams, especially team October grin grin[/size] [/s]

Senior mamas, we are loyal. wink You know we can't do without you, we need your experience and input where necessary. So don't turn your backs on us when we call. kiss Thanks in advance cool

So my teamies, if y'all are ready, then I'm ready smiley smiley

Let's start by providing our EDD according to LMP so we can roll. kiss kiss

Mine is 21st November.
Please mention me with your EDD so we can start...

CC: All November Mamas cool

#Team November for Extraordinary Babies!
#Team November for No Loss!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hmmm, the only mama that joined us in June.
Naomi14:
Oh yAaaaaaay that's great!welcome charming prince. kiss I wish her speedy recovery. @realtalk19 Cc: tiwatopebam

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thanks dear. I already have it at the back of my mind to start researching creches in my area once I put to bed. My fellow Ago mama @Yesitsme, do you have any good recommendation for me?

Other sabi mamas abeg make una chook mouth and let me know how you managed. Creche, maid or nanny?

wholesomegrace:

@spiceeamiee, tough decision, however creche is my best option. I wouldn't leave my child alone at home with a nanny or house girl even if I had one. How to make the best use of this option is to start doing ur research now on good creches around your area that opens early enough and run like a home, those ones have flexible closing hours, and as such, since island traffic isn't predictable, they are aware you might close late. When I started my creche search, same names kept popping up as very good so ask and you wouldn't miss it.

So you leave home with baby (ur hubby should drop you, or if ur hubby is good with babies, he can even do the drop off/pick up if he returns from work earlier), drop baby at creche, then hubby drops you at your bus stop and you go to work. After work, you go straight to pick baby. For me, I consider driving with baby to the Island strenuous even if you have a car of your own, but it could be better if there is someone else in the car in case baby needs attention.

For other options.....I no sabi o, cos these stories everywhere hen, it is well ni. There are creches with horrible stories too, but the professional ones are great, though expensive cos some charge as high as btw 100k to 120k quarterly in my area asides early drop off and late pick up. I also found very affordable creches with N10k monthly with dedicated owners who have that burning passion and are into children's ministry. However, put it in prayer, let God guide.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Anugod:
Chai embarassed embarassed See as these my teamies just wan coba me oo embarassed embarassed
Casler, you too??

TeamNovember how market?? So I have been nominated to captain the ship that takes us straight from June to November cheesy to meet our los. kiss
I pledge to be consistent with roll calls (shey na weekly abi monthly sef lipsrsealed ) and other assignments expected of me...

We (all team November mamas) are in this together. You must not leave me alone (and go into hiding) angry or else, we will all go into ghost mode together grin
All my teamies must promise to be active, extremely active, henceforth [s] [size=3pt] and intimidate existing active teams, especially team October grin grin[/size] [/s]

Senior mamas, we are loyal. wink You know we can't do without you, we need your experience and input where necessary. So don't turn your backs on us when we call. kiss Thanks in advance cool

Mine is 21st November.

Able cappo u too much. All hails...... :My EDD according to LMP is 10th November.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Hello to my wonderful team October.....How is d ministry going? How far with shopping o,d lord is our muscle.
Senior mamas wot can be done to reduce traces of protein in urine.?

Hope you don't have UTI, it could cause that. Increase your water intake, reduce your salt intake, eat cucumbers, bananas and avoid stress. Work with your doctors, they'll need to carry out more tests.

After d long epistle I typed, nairaland refused to post it. I haff tired.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
sacredlily:
I nominate u as our cappo. The cap fits u most . So no dulling for us.
#TeamNovemberRocks!!!
#TeamNovemberfornodulling!!!
#TeamNovemberforsmooth&blissfuldelivery!!!
ONE LOVE............
I second this! wink cheesy
November please come fast...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
My 2 cents
Don't leave your baby with a nanny at home, talkless of a teenager that has other things she's thinking about. Please I beg you. 2 options though:
1. Hubs can sacrifice the car for you (If you drive), problem with this is you'll be carrying your baby long distance and with traffic and traffic robbers in this Lagos it's not a good idea
2. What I did. Find a creche near the house, You and hubs leave home together and drop the baby (Or hubs drops her/him if he doesn't want to leave same time with you). Then either of you pick up after you close (most likely your DH since he may get home earlier). This saves your baby stress from Lagos waka. I suggest you find a good creche and start your LO a week or 2 before you resume (a few hours everyday not the full day) to ensure both you and the baby adjust because separation anxiety is a serious thing and it showed me pepper grin

spiceeamiee:
Good morning mamas. Congrats to mamas that have delivered their LOs. May Gods blessings never depart from you. TeamJuly, how una dey? Who else feels like they have a stone tied to their vaginas? That place hurts no matter what I am doing, sitting standing, laughing, cough8ing. It hurts like hell. I have complained at the hospital and they said its because baby's head is down. Na so w go dey??

Abeg, I get one issue and I would like y'all's contribution. I and hubby work at Marina and our offices are 5mins apart so we basically go to work and return home together. The plan was to have LO registered in a Daycare close to my office, that's where most people with nursing mothers in my office complex use. We both close by 5pm so we would just pick her after closing and go home. That was the plan. Last month, hubby got a transfer order to resume at their Ikeja office in July. I don't have a car as hubby picks and drops me off at work. Since hubby is now going to Ikeja, that plan of registering LO in a Daycare close to my office is now going up in flames.

Plan B; My MIL called and said she would help me get someone. I did not tell my mom about this because we had a very scary experience with a maid when we were little so since then, my mom believes all maids are ***** so when my MIL said she would help me get someone, I did not know how to tell my mom about it because I know all hell would break loose. My MIL called on Sunday to say she has found a nice 17year old girl and she would be coming next week. I then called my mom to intimate her of this development and now my phone wont stop ringing. My Dad, aunts, Uncles, Cousins and everyone is calling to dissuade me from bringing the girl(their reason being she may be a witch and could harm I and my family shocked shocked shocked). I know their intentions are from a good place but how do they want me to cope. My family house is in Igando and we live in Okota. If my mom was closer, I would not even think twice about dropping my baby with her but the distance isn't feasible. She suggested dropping her on Monday and picking her on Friday undecided undecided undecided. Like how is that even possible sef. Now one of my cousins is saying that she does not think a 17year old girl can watch a baby in such a way that I would be at rest, that instead we should get a nanny who resumes at 6:30am and closes by 6:30pm.

So mamas that have gone down this road before, how did you cope? Did you get a nanny? Did you register your baby in a creche? Can a 17year old girl not really take care of a baby? Did anyone here have any issues with their maids and how did they handle it? I just want to hear different opinions so I know the best course of action to take.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
I'm watching this team, November is a very special month to my heart. One person should give me wedding anniversary birthday mate is this a thing?, another should give my mum birthday mate, another should give DH birthday mate. Oya 14th, 17th, 19th, lets go

Anugod:
Casler, you too??

Mine is 21st November.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Hope you don't have UTI, it could cause that. Increase your water intake, reduce your salt intake, eat cucumbers, bananas and avoid stress. Work with your doctors, they'll need to carry out more tests.

After d long epistle I typed, nairaland refused to post it. I haff tired.
Thanks ma'am will follow ur advice I tested + last month too during ANC and amoxycillin was prescribed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dazzle86:

Cappo cappo we are getting there gradually. Don't mind that I am late at answering roll call. Sometimes I am too lazy to read more than the last page and answer mentions. Hoping to shop this month. Started preparing my nursery, it felt good arranging the few baby things I have got.
My team mates how far, I am sure our bumps are very obvious now. My edd mate Mzleemah how na, is the bump out yet? My lo moves and kicks practically almost all day and stronger at night.
Mamas Is it possible to be lie down and squash a baby.? Some times when I lie on my left I noticed my baby starts kicking so hard as if I am lying on it's hand or leg, once I lie on my right she will stop. Has anyone noticed this?

# proudlyteamaugust
#Teamaugustforsupernaturaldelivery
#teamaugstforsexybumping
hey my mate, i don leave bump matter jare.. ... How is d waddling ministry going. My lo do that kicking hard when on a side too at times i am forced to ask if i am lying on his head. We are almost there by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
ToyosiR:
#TeamAgust roll call for the Month of JUNE

ToyosiR---------Team x? LMP: Aug 11 AUA: AUG 05
ebony13---------Team x? LMP: Aug 20 AUA: AUG 22 Hope you've added more weight now and how far with the help?
Ify15-----------Team xy LMP: Aug 4 AUA: AUG Is the glucose issue sorted?
Dazzle86--------Team XX LMP: Aug 23 AUA: AUG 23 How is the baby doing? please enjoy your self oo
Ifylicious------Team x? LMP: Aug--AUA: AUG Madam , I beg come and say Hi to us. Hope you are fine.
Mzbee-----------Team x? LMP: Aug 06 AUA: AUG 03 Your sit is still vacant, so feel free to take it up if you port back ..
Yasmeena--------Team x? LMP: JUL 26 AUA: AUG 01/02(lovely fwend, how fasting dey go)
Mzleemah -------Team XY LMP: Aug 23 AUA: AUG 20/27 How is the fasting going? Abi, you don put am on hold
airforcewife----Team XY LMP: Aug 18 AUA: AUG 18 30weeks....Its God all the way. We are getting there
Trendytessy-----Team x? LMP: Aug 10 AUA: AUG 08 Do you know the gender yet? or still #teamSurpriseBaby
xeexee1---------Team x? LMP: Aug 18 AUA: AUG Strong madam, how is the month moving
Kimlad----------Team x? LMP: Aug 10--AUA: AUG 07 How is bumping ? Hope you are enjoying the growing belly
bookholla Team x? LMP: Aug 19--AUA: AUG 19 Hope you are done shopping!!!!
dasugar---------Team x? LMP: Aug 15/22--AUA: AUG 22 don't be really concern with CS OR VBAC, All we pray for is healthy mum, strong baby, wealthy dad

How are we all doing I hope we are enjoying this last trimester and accepting each days as it comes. I pray God will see us through and ease it for us.
Mamas, Hope we are rounding up our shopping!!!.
To our working mama, lets start planning our maternity leave and handing over in our place of work.
Moreso, let us not deny our DH of their right ooo because of heaviness. Try different methods and stick to the one that works.....
present cappo, fasting is going on well, i never knew it can be this easy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Another take on the Nanny-Creche Discussion:

http://nefescorner..com/2017/06/a-nanny-day-can-it-keep-creche-away.html

Creches seem like a better option but it depends on each individual. I have seen a wonderful nanny whose salary started ast N25,000 and she ended up leaving with N500,000 as a gift 4 years later, with an offer to always feel free to come back when she wanted. Hopefully this gives you a clearer insight.

Cc spiceeamie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Make they just join force give my family birthday mate
. We for enter Guinness book of record sef
10, 11, 19, 23,25,26 and 28th. Am 28th November grin
Cc: Nov teamie make una corporate o
hunniesuzie:
I'm watching this team, November is a very special month to my heart. One person should give me wedding anniversary birthday mate is this a thing?, another should give my mum birthday mate, another should give DH birthday mate. Oya 14th, 17th, 19th, lets go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Two strikes for creche. Thank you so much. I appreciate. I have noted that advise of registering her two weeks before I resume. Thank you again.

hunniesuzie:
My 2 cents
Don't leave your baby with a nanny at home, talkless of a teenager that has other things she's thinking about. Please I beg you. 2 options though:
1. Hubs can sacrifice the car for you (If you drive), problem with this is you'll be carrying your baby long distance and with traffic and traffic robbers in this Lagos it's not a good idea
2. What I did. Find a creche near the house, You and hubs leave home together and drop the baby (Or hubs drops her/him if he doesn't want to leave same time with you). Then either of you pick up after you close (most likely your DH since he may get home earlier). This saves your baby stress from Lagos waka. I suggest you find a good creche and start your LO a week or 2 before you resume (a few hours everyday not the full day) to ensure both you and the baby adjust because separation anxiety is a serious thing and it showed me pepper grin

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
please who has heard from mama Ekene(Liftedhands) she was last seen on May 10th.

anyone with her number should please get in touch with her.

cc zaynie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dazzle86:
Abeg o where is curvilicious mama. Is the MS so bad. I have not read from you in a while.

I'm here o my sister

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good evening mamas, I've been managing myself but since yesterday my navel has been paining me. I don't know why
Any advice?

My teamies how is you peoples? grin
#teamJanuaryforsupernaturalbirth#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Chai....took my 2nd TT shot today, feeling so feverish but thank God I was given my 1st IPT so I can deal with malaria.....Mamas pls how save is Maldox in pregnancy? D one with 3 tablets to be taken once.

I asked this same question about Maldox sometime back and never got any response, anyway i've since taken it and we're fine so i think it's safe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Make they just join force give my family birthday mate
. We for enter Guinness book of record sef
10, 11, 19, 23,25,26 and 28th. Am 28th November grin
Cc: Nov teamie make una corporate o
shocked shocked shocked I raise nyash for your family oo

hunniesuzie:

Oya na, no wahala. We go jus dey drop everyday from 1st to 30th November. My teamies are capable cool cool

My kid bro also asked me to wait till 29th to give him birthday mate.
November babies sha plenty. smiley Na valentine things grin grin

Laureen007 I see you o. Una don win o. Oya supply your EDD. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Anugod:
shocked shocked shocked I raise nyash for your family oo

Oya na, no wahala. We go jus dey drop everyday from 1st to 30th November. My teamies are capable cool cool

My kid bro also asked me to wait till 29th to give him birthday mate.
November babies sha plenty. smiley Na valentine things grin grin

Laureen007 I see you o. Una don win o. Oya supply your EDD. smiley

Sooooo Awoof can motivate these hibernating mamas to come out of hiding..... grin
That is good to know.

Moyosblog123: seriously?!... grin what are the odds? it would make celebrating birthdays easier though.... 1 party and 7 cakes!!!! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.