Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154773 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sansa143:
Morning all,how is d pushing and vigil ministry?Hope all is moving fine!
So yesterday I went 4 my second post-natal visit!After doc ask all wetin him wan ask,he told me am officially dismissed from deir clinic and he sent me to family planning clinic witout waste of time!On getting dere,d asked me to go and get a card which I did and I was presented wit d options to choose 4rm!Me I knw am not faithful wen it comes to taking pills,injections is a no 4 me(na to d go hospital after 2mnths or so to d collect am),den d iud,i no gree 4 dat one too so I ended up selecting d arm implant!Witout waste of time,i was transfered to anoda room and s procedure was done witin 5mins!These pple no d dull grin grin grin!Atleast I fit d do d do witout fear of belle 4 d nxt 3yrs or weneva am rdy to carry!

grin grin grin .do they have the one for 5 years? grin...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Oya teamie carry your bag and go to the hospital this night, all the mama said you should go this night. please is not too late. Not yet 10pm. Waiting for your BA.
mofy1:
Pls mama's help a novice mama. Can I be in labour without water lick or seing mucus plug. Pls mama's don't waka pass.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Please who knows where I can download movies online, I'm looking for Game of Thrones, sorry for derailing grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Two strikes for creche. Thank you so much. I appreciate. I have noted that advise of registering her two weeks before I resume. Thank you again.

Crèche all the way
Pls don't bring a 17year old into your home as nanny.
There is a crèche along Sijuola Street in Ago. I don't know anyone that has used it but I see people very early_6am dropping their babies.
You can check it out if it isn't off your route

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Giddyperson:
Please who knows where I can download movies online, I'm looking for Game of Thrones, sorry for derailing grin
grin
Maternity leave never finish?
http://o2tvseries.com/Game-of-Thrones-5/index.html

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Giddyperson:
download ucbrowser, after downloading open it and search for 02tv series then start downloading all u want.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=Pweetiebabe post=57318760] Thanks ma'am will follow ur advice I tested + last month too during ANC and amoxycillin

they gave us amoxycillin for protein in urine?? please how did the medicine work for u? have u been tested again?.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nope,just 3 and 10yrs
poshestmina:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:11am On Jun 09, 2017
Yes. That's the one I have. You can take it out before 5 years if you change your mind sef.

poshestmina:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:13am On Jun 09, 2017
I use torrents cos those mobile versions disturb my eye but the process is long. I think you can check o2tv. Google it
Giddyperson:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 09, 2017
Wow so you get time to watch movies? Giddybaby is so nice. I guess she sleeps a lot. grin
Giddyperson:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:26am On Jun 09, 2017
Naomi14:
Wow so you get time to watch movies? Giddybaby is so nice. I guess she sleeps a lot. grin
Loool most times I watch the movies when she's awake and breastfeeding but yeah she doesn't disturb a lot. Ever since she was born she's always slept at night like she knew it was night, like today she slept around 9pm and only just woke up to eat around 1:30am now she's back asleep, she'd wake up about 2 more times to be fed but she'd always sleep back right after. She still has her days tho

hunniesuzie:
I use torrents cos those mobile versions disturb my eye but the process is long. I think you can check o2tv. Google it
I might calm down and do the long process as long as I don't have to sign up for anything free or not. I was using putlockers but the site has learnt to buffer endlessly.

queensnow:
download ucbrowser, after downloading open it and search for 02tv series then start downloading all u want.
Thanks, I hope this would work on a laptop

Roseey0:

grin
Maternity leave never finish?
http://o2tvseries.com/Game-of-Thrones-5/index.html
Wow thanks for the link I'd check it out tomorrow. Leave is gradually coming to an end cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 3:12am On Jun 09, 2017

14 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 5:25am On Jun 09, 2017
You're a super hero. Laziness was the real reason I didn't type the process cos I couldn't imagine where to start. Welldone.
Giddyperson just to add make sure you select the ones with green skull and crossbones. Those are the verified links so you don't put viruses on your computer. Also for series download episode by episode, it's faster and you can enjoy one while the next is downloading. So to search for GOT season 6 episode 1 you'll type "Game of Thrones S06E01"

Shey you get?

nana228:
I can't sleep so let me help you just like hunniesuzzie suggested. If you have enough data and want quality video, download utorrent, install it on your laptop. Just follow the prompts on your screen to install.

After installation, go to www.thepiratebay.org (my favourite or any other torrent site). Search for any movie or series, click on the link that has clear videos (don't download anything that has "cam" in the title because a camera was used to capture it either in the cinema or some other place and the quality is awful).

Click on chosen the file, scroll down, you'll see a link "get this torrent" click on it and it will open in your installed utorrent app. It means your download has started.

NB:
1. Allow all adverts to open, so that you can download, that is how those sites make their money (they usually open in a new window)
2. Look at the right hand side of the torrent site, you'll see S(seeders) and L(leechers), always pick movies that have more S than L because they basically download faster.

Wheeeeew, I'm now sleepy.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 09, 2017
Awwwww that's nice! Sometimes when my lo is awake, na to carry her march like soldier else she will be crying. I can't even sit down to play with her, you have to stand and play. Sometimes I stand to eat, since my mom left because na she be dey do the marching stuff. cry Oh My feet hurts! I am very grateful to God but I think I need house-help.
Giddyperson:

Loool most times I watch the movies when she's awake and breastfeeding but yeah she doesn't disturb a lot. Ever since she was born she's always slept at night like she knew it was night, like today she slept around 9pm and only just woke up to eat around 1:30am now she's back asleep, she'd wake up about 2 more times to be fed but she'd always sleep back right after. She still has her days tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 6:39am On Jun 09, 2017
good morning teamie, how are you doing this morni ng? waiting for your BA. God is with you.
mofy1:
Pls mama's help a novice mama. Can I be in labour without water lick or seing mucus plug. Pls mama's don't waka pass.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:05am On Jun 09, 2017
Giddyperson:

Pls tish how to change my diary name...the way Yu changed yours.kisses to giddybae!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:11am On Jun 09, 2017
Naomi14:
Awwwww that's nice! Sometimes when my lo is awake, na to carry her march like soldier else she will be crying. I can't even sit down to play with her, you have to stand and play. Sometimes I stand to eat, since my mom left because na she be dey do the marching stuff. cry Oh My feet hurts! I am very grateful to God but I think I need house-help.
the lord z ur mur-zo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:29am On Jun 09, 2017
Naomi14:
Try get help then. I admit maybe the reason I don't feel that stressed is cuz I have excess help. She makes her dad do all the dancing and jumping but not me cuz I've the boobs. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:32am On Jun 09, 2017
ahnie:

Pls tish how to change my diary name...the way Yu changed yours.kisses to giddybae!
Lol Mrs Ahnie, go to your very first post in your diary, click modify then you can edit the subject of the post. Just the same way you change the name of any other topic you create on nl.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2017
Giddyperson:
Congratulations

My favorite show. O2tvseries.com has it. But the new season isn't out yet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Dazzle86:
Congratulations

My favorite show. O2tvseries.com has it. But the new season isn't out yet
I didn't watch when all the buzz was happening, I just started watching my own now and I started from season 6 to watch downwards cheesy. What's the most recent season.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Giddyperson:

I didn't watch when all the buzz was happening, I just started watching my own now and I started from season 6 to watch downwards cheesy. What's the most recent season.
Tenkhu I love yew...No homo!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2017
Abeg help a ftm. most times i feel sleepy after eating, i cant sleep with my legs completely stretched out while sleeping on my side, some times i see that my lower abdomen is hard and pointed with an irregular shape. Na so the thing dey be? #teamOctober
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bidemibunmi: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2017
beyedew:

Didn't they say what might have caused it? Can you go for a scan? Can you check with another hospital? Are you stressing yourself in anyway at all? Bleeding in preggy isn't good dear. Try and go for a scan and rest, as in rest!!! If they call you lazy, answer that name with pride. It is well with you ok.
thanks all. I had fibroid and on the 3rd of June it pushed the baby out just two months to due date. the baby was rushed to LUTH for incubator facility but died yesterday after waiting for some years to get pregnant and it ended like this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=phlakkeys post=57171967]Big congrats to Team June mamas.
Who are we that God is mindful of us, that He heard us when we call Him?
Jehovah overdo, we say big twale for keeping us this far.

Its certain that some of us will port to this month and we are glad.
We come against any form of loss e.g. life, blood, etc. and pray delivery shall be complication free IJN, Amen.
We pray that whelther we port or wait till our July, mother will be alive, baby alive and father rejoicing with plenty money.

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2017.

25. Haryanphe ----- Team XX, EDD 16/7 Hello, how are you ma? Pls, have you seen your Dr.? Hope everything is fine now. It's well.

Thanks cappo for the mention, God bless you ma. We are fine now by the grace of God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2017
queensnow:

I did fellow this step, but still refers me to YouTube to either watch or share. No means of downloading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=katchycouture post=57333515][/quote] There was no side effect during d usage and I realised d discharge I was having reduced den but wen I tested again there was traces of protein in urine....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2017
Happy 41days to my baby Donald..love u silly baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 9:27am On Jun 09, 2017
Oh thank you dear. Please which bus stop is Sijuola street located so I can check it out? I dont really know places in Ago.

Roseey0:

Crèche all the way
Pls don't bring a 17year old into your home as nanny.
There is a crèche along Sijuola Street in Ago. I don't know anyone that has used it but I see people very early_6am dropping their babies.
You can check it out if it isn't off your route
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2017
Thank you mama Onegai kiss

Onegai:
Another take on the Nanny-Creche Discussion:

http://nefescorner..com/2017/06/a-nanny-day-can-it-keep-creche-away.html

Creches seem like a better option but it depends on each individual. I have seen a wonderful nanny whose salary started ast N25,000 and she ended up leaving with N500,000 as a gift 4 years later, with an offer to always feel free to come back when she wanted. Hopefully this gives you a clearer insight.

Cc spiceeamie

(1) (2) (3) ... (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.