Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,577 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8181566 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Amen n amen grin grin
dunasy:

Yes, it will work as you desire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
I just d record am 4 him,he can shout,n dats wat he is doing now cos he is full! grin grin cheesy
Rhemy2013:

Exam is fine still going on,cant wait for babyD gibberish ooh.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
dunasy:

you are welcome here.

Share your EDD( Expected Delivery Date) as well as baby's sex(if you are team surprise, you can state that also) and the captain of your group would identify with you as well as your team members.

Happy bumping
thanks my edd is October 8th, I'm team surprise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
winningbt:
October class captain, new momma alert

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=Anugod post=57349668] cool cool Teamies make una come see o, awoof don dey plenty for us oo grin grin
MsAfricaa and Sacredlily make una fast-forward una los to win this one o wink wink

@Goldenheart002 shey if more than one mama born that day, you go double the gift? grin grin

#TeamNovember for plenty awoof chopping grin grin

Even if na d whole November team download on 9th, they will all get it cos that date is a very special one for me.....A pretty and sexy princess like me was born on 9th of Nov, and I also share d month with my MIL (ayam blushing in Indian style)
My mum told me that my birth was d easiest for her despite d fact that I came as Aina and I also worked towards having a Nov baby but God said it's better I start with January..lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
winningbt:

Welcome teamie. kiss kiss kiss Our team captain will soon come register u.
Pweetiebabe new member alert.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
If u r hungry, don't go looking for food on Instagram. Just saw one sumptuous ogbono soup n garri n my LO is feeling excited n kicking already. I wanna cry. Am hungry sad

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
winningbt:

Welcome to team october, the only team there is grin. Have a seat ma, our cappo @Pweetiebabe will soon come to welcome you. In the mean time, have fun and meet your fellow sexy mamas. Them full our team.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Thanks mama. Would start checking out creches in Ago as soon as LO is here.

phlakkeys:

Amen. We thank God.
@spiceeamie, i think "good" creche is better.
@#TeamJuly teamies, hope we are holding on.
#TeamJulyitwillendinpraise
#TeamJulywearenextinlineforourmiraclebabies
#TeamJulyGodgatourus
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Got the 5 years for the same reason. Actually Giddyperson they do a very small cut then push the implant in but you don't feel it cos the area is numbed. It's also under your skin so it's only 1 layer that is cut. The injection is every 2 months or 3 months depending on the one you take. Hormonal contraception (both the implant and injection are the same hormones) affects people in different ways. Some people don't see their periods, some get very heavy periods. Some people get fat, some lose weight. If you don't like the idea of hormones IUD is your best option. But me I wasn't ready for anyone to put anything up there at the time

dunasy:

@sansa143, I did 5 years implant as 3 years wasn't available and I reduced in weight . ( No diet ooo, intact I ate anyhow) .was 65kg pre -preggy, 75kg Preggy and post Preggy 60kg.

Garden eggs really helped my stomach especially , I second ahnie's comment on that.

The Health care professional that did the implant gave me some additional important information:

1. Do not lift heavy items or use the hands for strenuous activity for a week( 7days)
2. No "Doing the Do'' for a week ( I extended mine till 10 days)
3. Ensure that spot is kept dry also for a week especially when bathing

ermmmmm Naomi14, yes it fails sometimes, the woman that came to redo the arm implant before me actually said she got pregnant while the implant was in and had to come remove when she noticed she was preggy .

Planning to remove mine soon as hubby has started telling me of different people that birthed around the time I did and the "baby igbayen "now have aburo
wink shocked

Quick question mamas? Please can twins be birthed through VD?

wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendytessy(f): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
pls mamas what causes muscle strain on d leg.. it happens weneva I sleep and try to stretch. The pain ain't funny at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nimi22:
Welcome teamie. kiss kiss kiss Our team captain will soon come register u. Pweetiebabe new member alert.
thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
beyedew:

Welcome to team october, the only team there is grin. Have a seat ma, our cappo @Pweetiebabe will soon come to welcome you. In the mean time, have fun and meet your fellow sexy mamas. Them full our team.
thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Godchild2015:

I did fellow this step, but still refers me to YouTube to either watch or share. No means of downloading.
there is if u are using android go to playstore and download ucbrowser if u ar using BlackBerry go to amazon and download iphone appstore. Maybe is ur type of phone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
My June teamies,how far? God is our strength.Home sweet home,its good to be home 3days post cs though doctor said I shd wait till tomorrow,dat ideal period is 4days post cs, abeg body don dey kampe. My cappo,how far? am lazy to read previous post,God will make it easy for everyone,amen.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Good evening all,
Am 6wks gone today but am not having any pregnancy symptoms only that I sleep more than before. My p test reads +tive,duo am still spotting due to d stress I went thru ystdy I had a severe lowal abdominal pain last night hubby is that kind of pompous guy that believes house work and cooking is meant for a woman so I can't observe d total bed rest I was given.my in laws don't want me to go to the hospital.my health is scaring me.that's y I want to ask
Is d no symptoms normal in some pregnancy?
Shld I suggest going to my family for proper health care?
My hubby is a mum favorite he's making things difficult for emotionaly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
winningbt:

Welcome to team october, a beautiful and blessed team. Our cappo will add you to the blessed list. Pweetiebabe over to You.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Trendytessy:
pls mamas what causes muscle strain on d leg.. it happens weneva I sleep and try to stretch. The pain ain't funny at all.

I too am suffering from muscles strain on my leg too anytime I woke up n mistakingly try to stretch my legs it's not funny at all pls is there any solution to that

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
ebonychic18:

Welcome to team october, a beautiful and blessed team. Our cappo will add you to the blessed list. Pweetiebabe over to You.
thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
bidemibunmi:

thanks all. I had fibroid and on the 3rd of June it pushed the baby out just two months to due date. the baby was rushed to LUTH for incubator facility but died yesterday after waiting for some years to get pregnant and it ended like this.
This is so painful, it is well with u sis. God ll replenish ur loss in multiple folds.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
hunniesuzie:
She will outgrow it. My LO used to be like this, in fact i thought he was going to suffer at creche cos of how clingy he was but now he's fun. Babbles, plays with his hands and feet, watches TV with me and shouts at the characters and can basically sit in his chair or lie down and play by himself. Only issue is he has started reaching for my phone. It's to buy palasa now

Welcome to the club, lol. You wouldn't want to see how my phone looks now courtesy my chairman.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
bolubej:
Abeg help a ftm. most times i feel sleepy after eating, i cant sleep with my legs completely stretched out while sleeping on my side, some times i see that my lower abdomen is hard and pointed with an irregular shape. Na so the thing dey be? #teamOctober
D hard and irregular shape thing u are experiencing is what is called braxton hicks contractions. You can Google up on it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adekunlebabs: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Good evening house, been a silent follower and i must say this forum had been helpful. Please how safe is it to deliver at 37 weeks via cs., is the baby ready for delivery, has anyone gone through this? Im so scared. Would love to hear from the house. God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
I just LOVE d month of November! Great month, Great people!

E get one kain special body sweetness wey dey always do me from beginning to d end of dat month grin

Proudly November born(27th) and November wed(23rd) !! grin smiley

Infact, I dey use style dey eye Team November2018 by God's grace. Biko, make una give all we November lovers mate kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Adekunlebabs:
Good evening house, been a silent follower and i must say this forum had been helpful. Please how safe is it to deliver at 37 weeks via cs., is the baby ready for delivery, has anyone gone through this? Im so scared. Would love to hear from the house. God bless.
Your baby is perfectly ready then, a lot of mamas here have had cs at 37 weeks, hopefully mamas that have similar experience would answer you soon but there's nothing to be afraid of.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
chocome:

I too am suffering from muscles strain on my leg too anytime I woke up n mistakingly try to stretch my legs it's not funny at all pls is there any solution to that

When you get the muscle pull, bend your toes towards the soul of your feet. It stops immidiately for me.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
Damsel21:
Good evening all,
Am 6wks gone today but am not having any pregnancy symptoms only that I sleep more than before. My p test reads +tive,duo am still spotting due to d stress I went thru ystdy I had a severe lowal abdominal pain last night hubby is that kind of pompous guy that believes house work and cooking is meant for a woman so I can't observe d total bed rest I was given.my in laws don't want me to go to the hospital.my health is scaring me.that's y I want to ask

Sis, you need to rest. Please try to explain to hubby or fall down and start crying so you can take by force rest. wink

Yes, it's possible to be pregnant without symptoms. Some people are that lucky.
Take care and always pray.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Damsel21:
Good evening all,

I'm gonna be firm with you and it's because there's a baby involved.

Firstly you my dear are about to be somebody's mummy! You just must wise up and be firm on certain issues! Why would your inlaws say you shouldn't see a dr yet if you want to? Just inform your hubby that you need to see dr and he should bring cash or come along! I know some husbands can be tricky to manage but find a way around yours! Stop letting inlaws determine your actions/plans etc be wise and prayerful even if you stay in the same house!

As for the housework better cut back if you don't feel strong enough! No prize for most hard working shey you know!!! Easy on your self my dear

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lewaluv(f): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
It is from lack of potassium. Happens a lot in pregnancy. Just eat bananas and drink plenty of water.

chocome:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Babythug, God bless u ma, i couldn't agree more with you.

Please @ Damsel21, don't play kalokalo with your health, you are the only one that knows how you feel, you by yourself is the only one growing a baby inside of you, you should put yourself and the baby first in every situation, even your hubby should think of you first now, God forbid the worse happens, everybody will only tell you sorry and not experience what you feel.

I believe you should find your way to the hospital by all means, bleeding in pregnancy can be normal and not attimes

Please also try and talk to your hubby, you guys are in the same team, inshort you are on his team, you both are on your way of becoming first time parents, now is the time to stand your grounds on certain things, otherwise you both will become everyone's push over

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 12:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
1. Pweetiebabe...EDD 23rd&21st
Team ?XY
2. Mercymercy......EDD 11th
3. Nimi22........EDD 26th
4. Clily
5. Elixir123........EDD 2nd Team XY
6. tikosdear...EDD 3rd Team XX
7. Fruitfulbliss......EDD 22nd
8. Ebonychic18........EDD 31st
9. Imurboss.....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10.UmmTwins2....... EDD 11th
11.Omotolanibaby.....EDD 4th
12.Mrsfaithfoly........EDD 7th
13.Beyedew...........EDD 23rd
14.BritneyStacy.....EDD 7th
15.SomebodysMum.....EDD 2nd & 4th
16.Angeltolly....EDD 2nd oct Team XY
17.Hebrewbith
18.Modupsie
19.CoolOne1....EDD 14th Team XX
20.Mbliz.........EDD 6th oct
21.Debclem.....EDD 14th
22.Bolubej...EDD
23.Zheemub
24.Jennykoko3009......EDD 26th

Happy new month to my wonderful teamies.....We are getting there with grace,this month shall favor us all and we shall record no loss in Jesus name. Lord I declare dis month sickness, accident and causality free for us.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#

Gender update team xy,blue in d building. twale for my cappo pweetiebabe

(1) (2) (3) ... (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.