Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200671 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2017
bidemibunmi:

thanks all. I had fibroid and on the 3rd of June it pushed the baby out just two months to due date. the baby was rushed to LUTH for incubator facility but died yesterday after waiting for some years to get pregnant and it ended like this.
So sorry for your loss ma, take heart God will definitely visit you soonest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2017
She will outgrow it. My LO used to be like this, in fact i thought he was going to suffer at creche cos of how clingy he was but now he's fun. Babbles, plays with his hands and feet, watches TV with me and shouts at the characters and can basically sit in his chair or lie down and play by himself. Only issue is he has started reaching for my phone. It's to buy palasa now

Naomi14:
Awwwww that's nice! Sometimes when my lo is awake, na to carry her march like soldier else she will be crying. I can't even sit down to play with her, you have to stand and play. Sometimes I stand to eat, since my mom left because na she be dey do the marching stuff. cry Oh My feet hurts! I am very grateful to God but I think I need house-help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:42am On Jun 09, 2017
So sorry for your loss Mama. God's grace upon you and your's, you will rejoice soon

bidemibunmi:

thanks all. I had fibroid and on the 3rd of June it pushed the baby out just two months to due date. the baby was rushed to LUTH for incubator facility but died yesterday after waiting for some years to get pregnant and it ended like this.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2017
Good morning mama's. Congrats to those that have offloaded,to waddling mums may God make it smooth.

Biko I've a question, is confusing me.

I'm 4days late asin I've not seen AF for 4days. My ACL was 25, but after giving birth it changed to 23 but later normalized. I've tested with home pt but reads -ve. Now I'm having a little spotting (light brown), noticed it only in the morning but won't see it again (today is the second day) Googled it was seeing implantation. Tested this morning was - ve again, should I go for blood test or wait till next week to check again. Didn't notice this with my mini me, missed AF for 3days and viam it was +ve abi is my hormone playing with me.
cc mumi Zaynie, beyedew and any other mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Oh I wish it will get to that time soonest. It is well! Please ma'am at what month do babies start doing activities?
hunniesuzie:
She will outgrow it. My LO used to be like this, in fact i thought he was going to suffer at creche cos of how clingy he was but now he's fun. Babbles, plays with his hands and feet, watches TV with me and shouts at the characters and can basically sit in his chair or lie down and play by himself. Only issue is he has started reaching for my phone. It's to buy palasa now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2017
Lmao
Giddyperson:

Try get help then. I admit maybe the reason I don't feel that stressed is cuz I have excess help. She makes her dad do all the dancing and jumping but not me cuz I've the boobs. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2017
O2tvseries.com, Moviezwap

Giddyperson:
Please who knows where I can download movies online, I'm looking for Game of Thrones, sorry for derailing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2017
Naomi14:
Awwwww that's nice! Sometimes when my lo is awake, na to carry her march like soldier else she will be crying. I can't even sit down to play with her, you have to stand and play. Sometimes I stand to eat, since my mom left because na she be dey do the marching stuff. cry Oh My feet hurts! I am very grateful to God but I think I need house-help.

I think they change overtime.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2017
UmmTwins2:
Amen grin in fact we jst started sleeping through d night at abt 18m+, he's 20m now. This new lo seems quite different though; very active in the womb so i'm hoping the lil person turns out peaceful outside this time cheesy

Motherhood is really not an easy job at all, God bless all mothers and help us reap the fruit of our labours!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2017
From about 2 to 3 months. My baby is almost 4 months now
Naomi14:
Oh I wish it will get to that time soonest. It is well! Please ma'am at what month do babies start doing activities?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2017
bolubej:
Abeg help a ftm. most times i feel sleepy after eating, i cant sleep with my legs completely stretched out while sleeping on my side, some times i see that my lower abdomen is hard and pointed with an irregular shape. Na so the thing dey be? #teamOctober
Mention the last issue to your doctor at your next ANC so that he can make sure you ain't having contractions, October is still far. For the first two issues, yes that is how 'the thing dey be' grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2017
bidemibunmi:

This is quite sad.. but please hold on to the Joy of the Lord.. The Lord will do a new thing... He'll make it happen again quickly & he'll perfect all that concerns you... Take care.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2017
Giddyperson:

Mention the last issue to your doctor at your next ANC so that he can make sure you ain't having contractions, October is still far. For the first two issues, yes that is how 'the thing dey be' grin

Thank you for the response@Giddyperson
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=Haryanphe post=57340528][/quote]
Amen. We thank God.
@spiceeamie, i think "good" creche is better.
@#TeamJuly teamies, hope we are holding on.
#TeamJulyitwillendinpraise
#TeamJulywearenextinlineforourmiraclebabies
#TeamJulyGodgatourus

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2017
Giddyperson:

I didn't watch when all the buzz was happening, I just started watching my own now and I started from season 6 to watch downwards cheesy. What's the most recent season.
You won't enjoy it na. Start from season one till season six. Then you will love it more. Or you won't understand some references that are made. Season 7 will be out in July.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2017
bidemibunmi:

The Lord is ur strength. Pls take heart and rest well. I'm sure God is planning something better. *big hug*

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2017
bidemibunmi:

Am so sorry about that. Very sad. It was fear of this that made me take out my fibroids. I think you should look for natural ways to shrink it before ttc again.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Happy 41days to my baby Donald..love u silly baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Handsome baby Donald. Kudos good mummy D. Is that native he is wearing?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2017
Dazzle86:

You won't enjoy it na. Start from season one till season six. Then you will love it more. Or you won't understand some references that are made. Season 7 will be out in July.
Lol that's why I enjoy it more when I go backward and understand the references I didn't understand before cheesy. If I don't watch it that way, the suspense would kill me. I only watch drama and comedy atleast with those I know no one I like is gonna die.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Congrats to all d mamas wey just download. Ur testimonies are sweet, may Almighty God be with u and ur LOs...........So we have Ojo and Aina in dis week

November cappo, I have a very special gift for any of ur teamie that download on 9th of November

Cappo curvilicious, u and MS never settle una scores? It is well with u ma.

God bless all mothers on dis thread, wetin una dey go through no easy. I don't have MS and food aversions but my breasts heavy like 3ppl own

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
There was no side effect during d usage and I realised d discharge I was having reduced den but wen I tested again there was traces of protein in urine....

oh oh sorry I didn't know u where having discharge as well. ..I tested positive to protein in urine sometime too but the midwife in the same hospital advices me to wake up first thing in the morning, clean my vagina very well and make sure I get rid of any discharge, then while urinating I shld allow the first few drops waste them I can get the remaining urine for testing.. she explained that protein is always found in discharge so we sometimes mistake it for protein from urine...I did exactly as she advised and my next test came out negative....you shld try it as well and run a retest and let's see how it goes...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2017
My dear,where did u go n hide?Missed u,he is cute kiss kiss
Rhemy2013:
Happy 41days to my baby Donald..love u silly baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2017
Amen o!
ahnie:
the lord z ur mur-zo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Chia o! It's still far! My baby is just 5weeks+
hunniesuzie:
From about 2 to 3 months. My baby is almost 4 months now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ma'am let that time quickly come. Mothers are trying o! May God bless us.
wholesomegrace:

I think they change overtime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin,u have a long way to go but ppray he will start soon!Jay don start alrdy,he will b 2mnths by nxt wk!D shout,blabbing n wat have u,n he is just starting!
Naomi14:
Chia o! It's still far! My baby is just 5weeks+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
5years? shocked issorait!
poshestmina:

grin grin grin .do they have the one for 5 years? grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol cheesy enjoy it! Never a dull moment with that their talk cheesy
Sansa143:
grin grin,u have a long way to go but ppray he will start soon!Jay don start alrdy,he will b 2mnths by nxt wk!D shout,blabbing n wat have u,n he is just starting!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmmm I heard family planning fails sometimes? Na one woman tell me o! She said she still got pregnant.
Sansa143:
Morning all,how is d pushing and vigil ministry?Hope all is moving fine!
So yesterday I went 4 my second post-natal visit!After doc ask all wetin him wan ask,he told me am officially dismissed from deir clinic and he sent me to family planning clinic witout waste of time!On getting dere,d asked me to go and get a card which I did and I was presented wit d options to choose 4rm!Me I knw am not faithful wen it comes to taking pills,injections is a no 4 me(na to d go hospital after 2mnths or so to d collect am),den d iud,i no gree 4 dat one too so I ended up selecting d arm implant!Witout waste of time,i was transfered to anoda room and s procedure was done witin 5mins!These pple no d dull grin grin grin!Atleast I fit d do d do witout fear of belle 4 d nxt 3yrs or weneva am rdy to carry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Naomi14:
5years? shocked issorait!

grin grin angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
D asked me to come bak by nxt wk so d can check sha!I pray it doesn't
Naomi14:
Hmmmm I heard family planning fails sometimes? Na one woman tell me o! She said she still got pregnant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
katchycouture:

oh oh sorry I didn't know u where having discharge as well. ..I tested positive to protein in urine sometime too but the midwife in the same hospital advices me to wake up first thing in the morning, clean my vagina very well and make sure I get rid of any discharge, then while urinating I shld allow the first few drops waste them I can get the remaining urine for testing.. she explained that protein is always found in discharge so we sometimes mistake it for protein from urine...I did exactly as she advised and my next test came out negative....you shld try it as well and run a retest and let's see how it goes...
Wow will try DAT logic next ANC oo, but D discharge stopped immediately I used d drug but na d protein issue dey give concern sha just pray its comes out -ve next month

(1) (2) (3) ... (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.