Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142634 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5584) (5585) (5586) (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babsjummy(f): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Am new here my name is jumoke.
Am just 8 weeks pregnant

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
This time next month I'd be back home with my baby by the special Grace of God. Amen. Safe delivery to all 2020 mamas(From next month 2021 register will open)
Congrats PecAbby 4kg via Vagina, wawuuuu. Hugs to baby.

Big Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
babsjummy:
Am just 8 weeks pregnant

You are welcome ma! Happy bumping to you. Kindly drop your Edd so your team mates can find you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ahhhh!!!! Who has deal with excruciating toothache in pregenancy part of a tooth fell off and its so painful,
Is it safe to go to the doctor,have any mum visited the dentist while pregenant?
Chai.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babsjummy(f): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Have not started Antinatal yet , but when i calculated it my EDD is Dec 4th

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
LaJoie2x:

Good afternoon mama, I have been a regular customer of purging in this pregnancy. My Gynae usually gives my Thalazole, 2 tablets 3ce daily if the purging much or 2 tablets on demand. He even gave me extra just incase. So I think it's safe.

Thanks mama. I feel much better now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
babsjummy:
Am just 8 weeks pregnant
welcome and happy bumping

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please oh mamas come to my aid oh, I'm having about 6 boils in my right arm pit and about 3 the left side, right now I'm not the owner of my hands and the pains ehen can't explain, and I can't remember having any boil in my entire life but this pregnancy is showing me pepper please any home remedy to tackle armpit boil please I need solution nobody should tell me na my package cry cry cry

No waka pass abeg mamas

My July mamas epp your teamie oh cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
PecAbby:
B.A
Our dear son came on Sunday, 19th April, at 1:48pm via Vaginal delivery with minimal tears after nearly 4hours of extreme labour pains, weighing 4kg.
congratulations mama and welcome to your dear son, quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babsjummy(f): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
4realwoman:
welcome and happy bumping

Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
babsjummy:
Have not started Antinatal yet , but when i calculated it my EDD is Dec 4th

Welcome. You shall carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babsjummy(f): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
rvpbae:

Welcome. You shall carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
babsjummy:
Am just 8 weeks pregnant
congrats Mama..hope u've started taking folic acid

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customizedme: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Baby no wan come out ooooo sad

I am so tired

Try stimulating ur nipple with breast pump
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babsjummy(f): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mzora:
congrats Mama..hope u've started taking folic acid

Yes ma , have started pregnacare drug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Good evening pregg mamas. How's waddling? Safe delivery to d remaining April mamas

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Amen and Amen......

There will be great harvest of December ,January and February mamas in the house. Many TTC mamas are coming out with BFP results, am seeing rains of twins and triplets oooo.[/quote]

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
sunbestie:
Good evening pregg mamas. How's waddling? Safe delivery to d remaining
sunbestie post=88851930:
Good evening pregg mamas. How's waddling? Safe delivery to d remaining April mamas
April mamas

My own cappooo, any better for your girls?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hardeyolaotee(f): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
spixytinxy:
it definitely will dear, hope Lo is kicking fine?

The kicking is not from here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pojomojo: 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Good evening Mama's
Congratulations to expectant mum
I went for hormonal profile on day 10 of my cycle

Please kindly assist with the interpretation

FSH 2.6
LH 5.81
Prolactine 32.97
Estradial E2 178.64
Progesterone .86

Thanks in advance
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ruthiegal:
Mummies in the house,
My baby is almost 6 months old. Gave birth early November and my period came back January and it’s been regular since then and I always see it at early in the month. I haven’t seen my period this April that’s ending now. Last time I saw it was early March. I’m worried I don’t want to be pregnant. I’ve done the home pregnancy test 4 times and it’s negative. Yet no period till now.
Should I be worried ? Today is 25th yet no period oo. I don’t want another baby for now.

Give it some time. It was away for a while, it'll do small yanga before it normalises. Sha wait a week and do pt , incase. grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Aitee1:
Please oh mamas come to my aid oh, I'm having about 6 boils in my right arm pit and about 3 the left side, right now I'm not the owner of my hands and the pains ehen can't explain, and I can't remember having any boil in my entire life but this pregnancy is showing me pepper please any home remedy to tackle armpit boil please I need solution nobody should tell me na my package cry cry cry

No waka pass abeg mamas

My July mamas epp your teamie oh cry cry cry

Sorry mama. I hear boils are the body's way of removing certain toxins. Just allow it to ripe and burst. You can rub Palm oil on it so it bursts quick. Pele sis, no take antibiotics o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
PecAbby:
B.A

Our dear son came on Sunday, 19th April, at 1:48pm via Vaginal delivery with minimal tears after nearly 4hours of extreme labour pains, weighing 4kg.

God saw me through...
cc. PatKing

Awesome God did it.
I celebrate with you Teamie.
4kg!!! hmmm
God bless you son.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
forzarush:
Able mama see me o! I just have this pelvic pain and cramps but nothing serious. I've resigned to fate and I'm hoping baby arrives by ending latest. we'll be 40 weeks tomorrow and it seems she is towing the same path as Fortune who came at 40wks plus being a boy sef. I'm tired but what can I do? Thanks for checking on us

Stay strong dear Momma.
I pray your strength be renewed.
May labour kick start ASAP.
Safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

I dey ooooo. Thanks for checking up on me

Biko is it safe to do this castor oil thing

I just want to try it

I see you Momma.
You are already there... I pray it starts any moment from now.

No idea about castor oil, but lots of mommas swear by it.

safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pojomojo: 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
profcanada:

God will grant ur wishes. Try more sex during ovulation period with d ferlity drugs. Ur hubby should check his sperm count too and u too check if there is no blockage
Lastly Go into prayer and fasting. Make a pledge to the Lord like Hannah
God bless you
Thank you ma. The tube is not blocked
I went for hormonal profile on day 10 of my cycle

Please kindly assist with the interpretation

FSH 2.6
LH 5.81
Prolactine 32.97
Estradial E2 178.64
Progesterone .86

Thanks in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
TEAM APRIL 2020

It's our Month!!!
Announcing the arrival of Baby PecAbby !!!
Teamies... let's show Her some love...

See our Babies...

01. Orente21 ---------------DOB 27/02--- XY
02. PatKing ‐----------------DOB 11/03--- XY
03. Jennykoko3009 ----DOB 02/04----XY
04. davsquared ----------DOB 02/04---- XY
05. Anugod ----‐‐---‐-------DOB 02/04---- XX
06. AdeSquare2 --------- DOB 07/04 ----XY
07. Mummywifey1 ----- DOB 09/04 --- XY
08. Kennysgirl ---‐‐------- DOB 09/4 ----- XY
09. goldenone ----------- DOB 10/4 ---- XY
10. Zinny20 --‐-------‐---- DOB 11/04 --- XY
.11. LadyMessi ---------- DON 13/04--- XY
12. LegitDiva ------------- DOB 14/04 --- XY
13. ChizziCindy --------- DOB 14/04 --- XX
14. PecAbby -------------- DOB 19/04 --- XY

WAITING....
15. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf EDD 09----- XY
16. wonderfulperson --EDD 17
17. MISSYTOSIN ------ EDD 17 ----- XX
18. Lisa001 ---------------- EDD 18---- XX
19. LaJoie2x --------------EDD 21----- XX
20. forzarush ------------- EDD 22 ---- XX
21. Shallypop ------------- EDD 30 ---- XX
22. Itssettled3 ----------- EDD 30

#TeamApril2020 #TeamBlessed #TeamGodGotUs
testimonies abounds here teamies...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=Seyibusayo post=88840508][/quote]

yes Momma, you are absolutely right about not mentioning any medication. will edit and remove. thanks.

please always check with your Doctors if you have an idea about meds.... some appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 12:25am On Apr 26, 2020
babsjummy:
Am just 8 weeks pregnant

Good morning mummies in the house. I am new here. First time mum, first time nairaland user.

Pls kindly put me through.
Not sure my weeks though. My last menstrual date was 15th of Feb. But I did a blood test on 1st of April, which was negative. Then later did home hcg test on 20th/ 21st of April and this came back positive.
I know I am pregnant with all the symptoms I have been experiencing but can't really calculate how many weeks.

Though will be visiting hospital soonest.

I am open to any advise/talks on pregnancy mummies in the house.
May Almighty God deliver us all safely.

Thanks in advance.
U can call me deeedeee

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 1:05am On Apr 26, 2020
Fruitfulblissfu:
Good day blessed mama, please I need your input on this, Nov 2019 I had a miscarriage before it happened I noticed I was having back ache and waist pain, now I'm 5weeks pregnant and I'm having waist pain though no back ache, please what could be wrong and what can I do about it.
Hope you're not stressing yourself. You need enough rest now more than ever. You may also talk to your doctor may be to check your hcg level and be sure it's increasing as necessary. Remain positive too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 1:17am On Apr 26, 2020
threegees:
Trying to upload the picture but it's not going. The name is WinMalar
Why not talk to your doctor and see if they can give you another one instead. If you're vomiting it then it's not doing it's function.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5584) (5585) (5586) (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.