Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156346 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5586) (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) (5591) (5592) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lol..your heart desires shamm be granted my able teamies...

bimberry1307:

Yimmu @bolded. We'll be here waiting for you to come and tell us DH have cheated me o. I said that after my second, here I am. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
bimberry1307:

According to my people, if you have plenty boils while pregnant, Na twins or triplets be that o. Lol. Pele mama, try using Shea butter to soften it so it can easily break. Ehyyah, sorry you hear?

Really for this reason I dey go scan tomorrow and if it's twin ehen I have a gift for you, I wanted to do team surprise this time but you don scatter my brain cos na straight butt flinging for be that grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
teebee22:
so sorry teamie, I only know of an old folks way of healing boils which has works for me my entire life. I hope it works for u. just get a Bic Biro cover or something that can visibly show mucus or oil from ur ear and rub on it and the boils would vanish in two days or less. ( has always worked for me and everyone I told).
Happy bumping and waddling

Thanks teamie I'll try the oil from my ear method
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Prudify25:
BS

First of all, I want to say thank you lord for the journey, after having a miscarriage(5 months) last year april 20th to be precise, the devil wanted to work on same date this year, all that can go wrong during this pregnancy did, from having threatened abortion to having to go for emergency cerclage at 24weeks, to premature contractions almost every 2weeks, including managing diabetes, in fact this God is too good. At some point I will be scared if my baby will form well and come out very strong and healthy, but in all,I thank God.

April 17th I went for normal antenatal, did urinalysis and went for vitals... My normal bp of 120/80 went up to 170/100.....I was really concerned, although prior to that I had already started secreting mucus plug, my gynae sent for my husband immediately and told him I need to be under close monitoring and if my bp doesnt go down I will be taken to theatre the next day...oga went mute throughout that day, I prayed, called my parents and even brought it here, my parents said if the form isn't signed by my husband they will sign it if it can be mailed to them and so it went on, he didn't say a word, gynae asked for mother in-law, she didn't show up, on Saturday 18th I was told to report morning afternoon and evening to check my bp, it was getting worse infact after the nurses check the doctors will check to confirm and it will even go higher, I was told to go and bring my bags, I waited for hubby to come but he didn't say anything when he came back, mother in-law later called a matron that night to seek second opinion and she was told cs is the only way out to save mother and child, my parents were angry with me that I'm playing with my life cross of hubby and in-laws, in short inter-tribal marriage get as e be.
To cut the long story short, I tried to rest after all the worry but I couldn't, on Sunday around 4am my head was banging and I knew my bp must have gone higher than it was, I didn't wait for hubby I just picked few stuffs and was heading to the hospital to my greatest surprise he followed me and even helped me carry my bag, on getting to the hospital, bp was checked and it was reading 200/120, nurses and docs were shouting, everyone was confused. The next 10mins I was checked again and it went to 210/130, it was just going up, my gynae had to call 4 other doctors from UNTH, I was told we need to deposit 60k for them to start but hubby was no where to be found, I was checked again 220/140, the doctors arrived really early and they decided to check it was 240/130, my gynae said I should be moved to the theatre immediately that we have suffered so much during the pregnancy to loose it when I was just few days to hit 36weeks cos of money, before then I called mother in-law that his son has left me to die and she came in few mins b4 I was moved to the theatre and that was it.

First anaesthesia injection didn't work, I felt the pain when they cut me, after giving me the second one I fainted, I heard voices of people calling my name and snapped back, but then it was as if my whole body went numb including my head, I tried to speak, like I was shouting within me but nobody was hearing me, it was one of the docs that saw my face and said I was dying, I was just shouting, I can't do this, I'm dying, I'm going, God help me and b4 I knew they fixed oxygen to my nostrils and that helped me to breathe well and in few mins I heard my baby crying, hearing her cry just took away all the pains and turmoil, she was cleaned up and showed to me cos I didn't check gender b4 her birth and that was it.

I was stitched back, cleaned and moved to the ward but couldn't speak or talk to anyone until later that evening.

The devil came again baby's glucose level was 12 and that was very low, she was given formula and glucose since I couldn't even move cos of the anaesthesia, all of a sudden baby began to choke, my mother in-law was shouting for help, in my fragile state I kept on asking for my baby but no one was answering me, I managed to pray for God to save my child and give me complete joy, unknown to me they were reviving her with oxygen for 2 straight hours, I couldn't move to look for her cos I'm worried and head is banging, at the end of it all, God did it for me and we are fine, Protocols were broken for my sake and God proved himself mighty.

I am grateful to God for everything and we are 1 week today, treating jaundice though but I know God is working, thank you to all that advised I go for the cs, for all your tips here and to cappo, thank you sweetheart. I have to drop my pen here so I can sleep now that princess is sleeping.

To all those waiting on your big day, God will make it easy for you and to those TTC, God will bless you very soon.
Cc: Cappo angeltolly
Bs submitted
I didn't know I was crying, until I finished reading ur bs. truly intertribal marriage is something else. thank God for ur life and congrats on ur birth victory.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Wow!!! Teamie indeed God is ever faithful, he disgraced the devil and his agents on your behalf, may your baby always bring you joy...Congratulations once again

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
teebee22:
I didn't know I was crying, until I finished reading ur bs. truly intertribal marriage is something else. thank God for ur life and congrats on ur birth victory.

Thank you sis, it was me and God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nacre1:
Congratulations. God be praised. May God preserve you and your baby

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Modupetemmy1:

a very big congratulation to you ma wish you and baby save recovery . pls next time, I repeat next time don't wait for anyone. your life is very important.

Thank you o, thank God for my gynae who didn't put money first b4 my life.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Prudify25:
BS

First of all, I want to say thank you lord for the journey, after having a miscarriage(5 months) last year april 20th to be precise, the devil wanted to work on same date this year, all that can go wrong during this pregnancy did, from having threatened abortion to having to go for emergency cerclage at 24weeks, to premature contractions almost every 2weeks, including managing diabetes, in fact this God is too good. At some point I will be scared if my baby will form well and come out very strong and healthy, but in all,I thank God.

April 17th I went for normal antenatal, did urinalysis and went for vitals... My normal bp of 120/80 went up to 170/100.....I was really concerned, although prior to that I had already started secreting mucus plug, my gynae sent for my husband immediately and told him I need to be under close monitoring and if my bp doesnt go down I will be taken to theatre the next day...oga went mute throughout that day, I prayed, called my parents and even brought it here, my parents said if the form isn't signed by my husband they will sign it if it can be mailed to them and so it went on, he didn't say a word, gynae asked for mother in-law, she didn't show up, on Saturday 18th I was told to report morning afternoon and evening to check my bp, it was getting worse infact after the nurses check the doctors will check to confirm and it will even go higher, I was told to go and bring my bags, I waited for hubby to come but he didn't say anything when he came back, mother in-law later called a matron that night to seek second opinion and she was told cs is the only way out to save mother and child, my parents were angry with me that I'm playing with my life cross of hubby and in-laws, in short inter-tribal marriage get as e be.
To cut the long story short, I tried to rest after all the worry but I couldn't, on Sunday around 4am my head was banging and I knew my bp must have gone higher than it was, I didn't wait for hubby I just picked few stuffs and was heading to the hospital to my greatest surprise he followed me and even helped me carry my bag, on getting to the hospital, bp was checked and it was reading 200/120, nurses and docs were shouting, everyone was confused. The next 10mins I was checked again and it went to 210/130, it was just going up, my gynae had to call 4 other doctors from UNTH, I was told we need to deposit 60k for them to start but hubby was no where to be found, I was checked again 220/140, the doctors arrived really early and they decided to check it was 240/130, my gynae said I should be moved to the theatre immediately that we have suffered so much during the pregnancy to loose it when I was just few days to hit 36weeks cos of money, before then I called mother in-law that his son has left me to die and she came in few mins b4 I was moved to the theatre and that was it.

First anaesthesia injection didn't work, I felt the pain when they cut me, after giving me the second one I fainted, I heard voices of people calling my name and snapped back, but then it was as if my whole body went numb including my head, I tried to speak, like I was shouting within me but nobody was hearing me, it was one of the docs that saw my face and said I was dying, I was just shouting, I can't do this, I'm dying, I'm going, God help me and b4 I knew they fixed oxygen to my nostrils and that helped me to breathe well and in few mins I heard my baby crying, hearing her cry just took away all the pains and turmoil, she was cleaned up and showed to me cos I didn't check gender b4 her
To all those waiting on your big day, God will make it easy for you and to those TTC, God will bless you very soon.
Bs submitted

Wow wow wow!!! Hand of God is written all over your BS. Congratulations Ma'am, may God keep and preserve you and yours. Your hubby sha undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulblissfu: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
@Patking and @Miraclebaby God bless you mamas, I have called my doctor and he has instructed me on what to do, will be going for scan at 6weeks, I'm hoping to come back with a testimony. Thanks once again.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulblissfu: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Noted mama @Seyibusayo, God bless you for your input, really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Zino89:
I'm having same issue my last period was February 21. i did test march ending it was negative did urine and blood test on 21 of April came out positive. I did scan 22 of April it says I'm 5weeks .

Really??
Pls did doc. Said anything about ur EDD??

I can't wait to know my weeks too.
Thanks for sharing sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lisa001: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good evening Mamas I've been noticing this brownish discharge that usually comes when I want to see my period and it has been preceded with serious cramps and contractions that comes and go

Is this a sign of labor im hoping to go the hospital tomorrow morning
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naslow08(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Madam congratulations on your birth! Please I’m the near future don’t u dare try to play with ur life again? Look out for urself even if no one else would! I’m happy n upset with you at the same time! Please try n take care of your self and your baby! Congratulations once more!
Prudify25:
BS

First anaesthesia injection didn't work, I felt the pain when they cut me, after giving me the second one I fainted, I heard voices of people calling my name and snapped back, but then it was as if my whole body went numb including my head, I tried to speak, like I was shouting within me but nobody was hearing me, it was one of the docs that saw my face and said I was dying, I was just shouting, I can't do this, I'm dying, I'm going, God help me and b4 I knew they fixed oxygen to my nostrils and that helped me to breathe well and in few mins I heard my baby crying, hearing her cry just took away all the pains and turmoil, she was cleaned up and showed to me cos I didn't check gender b4 her birth and that was it.

I was stitched back, cleaned and moved to the ward but couldn't speak or talk to anyone until later that evening.

The devil came again baby's glucose level was 12 and that was very low, she was given formula and glucose since I couldn't even move cos of the anaesthesia, all of a sudden baby began to choke, my mother in-law was shouting for help, in my fragile state I kept on asking for my baby but no one was answering me, I managed to pray for God to save my child and give me complete joy, unknown to me they were reviving her with oxygen for 2 straight hours, I couldn't move to look for her cos I'm worried and head is banging, at the end of it all, God did it for me and we are fine, Protocols were broken for my sake and God proved himself mighty.

I am grateful to God for everything and we are 1 week today, treating jaundice though but I know God is working, thank you to all that advised I go for the cs, for all your tips here and to cappo, thank you sweetheart. I have to drop my pen here so I can sleep now that princess is sleeping.

Bs submitted

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
@Prudify25
May your joy be full..... Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good evening mama's please who has used Holy trinity hospital Ikeja for delivery or other treatments,I need reviews about their services.thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Prudify25:
BS

Bs submitted

All I can say is THANK YOU GOD.
Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Prudify25

Held my chest while reading ur BS, mehn! that part where baby began to choke.... it's best imagined mbok... Thank God for your life and that of baby, Congrats once again and Quick Recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Prudify25:

Bs submitted

Congratulations! Glory to God!! It ended in praise!!!
Your name from henceforth is "Chimuanya". You have truly found favour before God & man... Welcome to our cutie pie...

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
ijeije123:
Hi mamas and my fellow July teamies.
Pls is it normal for tummy to get dark during pregnancy? I'm six months gone and noticed my tummy is having some dark parts, tho not too obvious now. I don't cream my tummy even bfr pregnancy but rub anointing oil sometimes. Will like to know if its normal or my own body reaction. Thanks.
Part of your package ma. Enjoy. Mine is my face
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Prudify25:
BS
Bs submitted
What a miracle God. Congrats once more and quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Deeedeee:

Really??
Pls did doc. Said anything about ur EDD??

I can't wait to know my weeks too.
Thanks for sharing sis.

She didn't say anything about my EED

She asked me to repeat another scan in two weeks time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sherifat23: 7:50am On Apr 27, 2020
Gud morning,my Edd is 30 of dis month ,am avin mild cramps ND thighting of my stomach contraction buh my health care provider as given castor oil on Saturday wich I av use ,it purge me a lot buh av not given birth yet pls wat oda thing can I use to make contraction stronger ND cervix to dilate fast cus I can't wait to av my angel plus am tired
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Prudify25:
BS

Bs submitted

Congratulations again darling. Quick recovery to you. To God alone be all the glory for the victory he has given us! I hope you have someone helping you till you get your feet back.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2020
sherifat23:
Gud morning,my Edd is 30 of dis month ,am avin mild cramps ND thighting of my stomach contraction buh my health care provider as given castor oil on Saturday wich I av use ,it purge me a lot buh av not given birth yet pls wat oda thing can I use to make contraction stronger ND cervix to dilate fast cus I can't wait to av my angel plus am tired

Was it only purging u experienced? And how did u take it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2020
I'm super excited here. My friend and sister was delivered of twins boys yesterday. Mama and boys doing great.

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Prudify25:
BS

Bs submitted

Congratulations, glory be to God you came through. God shamed the devil and He will continue to shame the devil. E hugs to your princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Sunbestie I dey greet ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sherifat23: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Was it only purging u experienced? And how did u take it
yes ND contraction buh on/off
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goodmorning2u: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Maximum Respect to all mothers out there. It's not easy at all.
I am a first time mum, over 8 weeks pregnant now but waiting for my scan to know the real date next week.
Morning sickness dealing with me like embarassed Always feeling weak and tired undecided
. I went for first appointment with my midwife last 2 weeks and she did some blood test which showed that I have a low blood haemoglobin but an iron has been prescribed for me.
Wishing everyone a safe delivery and good health.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Prudify25
Congrats on the birth of your child.
Your health and safety is YOUR priority, do not relegate that to anyone else.
You are, unfortunately, in a long term relationship with people of questionable character. It's a human problem not a 'tribe' problem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=LaJoie2x post=88842308]

Thanks sis, I have been doing squats, about 70 to 100 daily plus 10 to 15 minutes workout s

E hugs sis you will come out strong

(1) (2) (3) ... (5586) (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) (5591) (5592) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.