Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131187 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:26pm On May 30, 2020
GlamMrsO:
Good Afternoon mummies!

Pls if you have a copy of "What to expect when expecting " by heidi murkoff, e joor pls send to me at DOLSYQUEEN@GMAIL.COM

Thank you

cc: ToyosiR, Zaynie, Giddyperson, all mummies
Try @ these mamas. Dunasy and missyblissy. You can use the search button to find more mamas that have the book and ask them. I don't, sorry.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:35pm On May 30, 2020
angeltolly:

Thank God the "much awaited fart" finally came cheesy
@bolded, considering we have just today and tomorrow, i won't be carrying all of them but i plan to snatch like 10 sha tongue tongue
you needed to see my face when the fart came out and this one that you are saying 10 kwa shocked are you sure we are even upto 10 again? Team May mama's pls hold you body tight oo as we will also take from July mama starting from mama Ohemababy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:51pm On May 30, 2020
GlamMrsO:
Good Afternoon mummies!

Pls if you have a copy of "What to expect when expecting " by heidi murkoff, e joor pls send to me at DOLSYQUEEN@GMAIL.COM

Thank you

cc: Toy. osiR, Zay. nie, Gidd. yperson, all mummies

I don't.
Sorry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 30, 2020
4realwoman:
you needed to see my face when the fart came out and this one that you are saying 10 kwa shocked are you sure we are even upto 10 again? Team May mama's pls hold you body tight oo as we will also take from July mama starting from mama Ohemababy grin

Oh sweet lovely June....take me, grab me, use me for the glory of God. cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:05pm On May 30, 2020
4realwoman:

Lol... I can imagine the relief grin
July cappo has also indicated her interest to port to june so don't worry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:07pm On May 30, 2020
Ohemababy:

Oh sweet lovely June....take me, grab me, use me for the glory of God. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 6:36pm On May 30, 2020
preshpearl:

Thanks my cappo

My baby girl came in via CS yesterday night weighing 3.5kg. Everyone is doing fine
Praise Jah with us
BS coming soon
Success to all the other mamas

Congratulations mama
Welcome to baby
Wish you Quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 6:39pm On May 30, 2020
Tomblessings:
BA BA

I welcomed my beautiful princess today 29th May 2020 Via ECS weighing 2.7kg at 38weeks 2 days.

EDD: 2nd June 2020

DOB: 29th May 2020

It can only be God. I'm now a mother after ttcing. Father I'm grateful
I went through a lot but God saw me through.

Congratulations mama
Welcome to baby girl
QR
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 6:48pm On May 30, 2020
Please update July cappo
Current EDD : 15/7
Sex : xx

@spixytinxy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 7:47pm On May 30, 2020
4realwoman:
baby is doing well just waiting for his jaundice test to come out this morning before we will know fgw next step to take. Thanks
Ok. I pray he’ll be alright. Take care of yourself dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:31pm On May 30, 2020
Dinabella:

Your explanation really came at the right time.

By baby of 3 weeks is yet to suck due to this inverted/flat nipple issue.

I use breast pump at least thrice daily to extract breast milk for him and when I try to give him breast to suck the nipple disappears even immediately after stimulating using the breast pump.

Please do you know where one can get the breast shell or nipple enhancer?

Though my baby is currently on formula at the moment, it is not satisfying for me plus this is my first baby.

Please help a depressed sister.
Hello mama. I will love to know if you got where to buy the nipple shield. I seriously need it o. I have an inverted nipple as well and a friend told me to be using syringe to draw it out before delivery. I noticed it goes back in after a few minutes of using the syringe. I've included breast pump in my bag thinking it will help and here you are saying the nipple goes back in after stimulation. It will really break my heart if I'm unable to breastfeed o as I don't plan using formula. I await your response ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:39pm On May 30, 2020
Tomblessings:
BA BA

I welcomed my beautiful princess today 29th May 2020 Via ECS weighing 2.7kg at 38weeks 2 days.

EDD: 2nd June 2020

DOB: 29th May 2020

It can only be God. I'm now a mother after ttcing. Father I'm grateful
I went through a lot but God saw me through.

Cc: 4realwoman
Another porter! Congratulations teamie. May your lo be a source of blessings to you and yours. Wish you quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:44pm On May 30, 2020
preshpearl:

Thanks my cappo

My baby girl came in via CS yesterday night weighing 3.5kg. Everyone is doing fine
Praise Jah with us
BS coming soon
Success to all the other mamas
Congratulations ma'am and welcome to your princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:48pm On May 30, 2020
Awesomemama:

You can gently use your fingers to bring your nipple out when you want to breastfeed
And put in baby's mouth immediately it's out, also ensure baby is properly latched.

I have inverted nipples and that's what I do when my nipples goes in to play
Thanks for this tip ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:50pm On May 30, 2020
4realwoman:
Yes I took before taking the tea and pap and after too. Dr later came to give me injection and ask me not to take anything again including water. I finally farted this morning and I feel much better with no body pain at all.
@angeltolly, hope you are not planning to carry all my teamies ooo. cheesy
Cc: nnekaike
Thank God you finally farted. I wish you quick recovery ma and kisses to you prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 9:13pm On May 30, 2020
Limahgirl:
Hello mama. I will love to know if you got where to buy the nipple shield. I seriously need it o. I have an inverted nipple as well and a friend told me to be using syringe to draw it out before delivery. I noticed it goes back in after a few minutes of using the syringe. I've included breast pump in my bag thinking it will help and here you are saying the nipple goes back in after stimulation. It will really break my heart if I'm unable to breastfeed o as I don't plan using formula. I await your response ma.
The usage of the syringe has to be continuous, it's not a one time thing. You could also tell hubby to help you out with it, and also keep using your hands to draw it out yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 12:46am On May 31, 2020
Limahgirl:

Don't know if this syringe thing really works o, but it didn't work for me. Breastfed ds for about 18months, and now I have a 3month old on EBF and my nipples still manages to always go in. If breastfeeding for this long couldn't do it for me I don't know what else will bring it out permanently
You can try pulling it out yourself, hope it works for you

For me i usually work my nipple out with my fingers before breast feeding, this way I don't have issues with baby latching properly.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 3:54am On May 31, 2020
FloraEC:
Team August, iz not fair oo.
Edd August 08
31 weeks gone
Sex XY
Currently weighing 80kg grin

Current scan EDD July 26.
Za.ynie my lover kiss, enkaydew.drops, lift.edhands and sapphire.Princex thanks for the calls. I'm grateful.

Zimunac.himdi I'm fine nwunye m. My Ada supposed don dy plan senior somebody by now tongue tongue
Congrats payurdues @bey.edew. God continue to bless and keep my Adanne. Sorry is coming late.
Pwe.etiebabe congrats mummy
4realw.oman congrats on the birth of your son.
Giddyp.erson aw far na, our FP nko. E never fail tongue who stone me
Welcome back sis.
Lolzzz @weight, the Lord will see you through grin.
Thanks for the congrats, better late than never right?
Safe delivery sis

Congrats Pweetiebabe and all mamas that have put to bed. God bless our Los

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 8:04am On May 31, 2020
Giddyperson:

Try @ these mamas. Dunasy and missyblissy. You can use the search button to find more mamas that have the book and ask them. I don't, sorry.

Let her check her mail

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:30am On May 31, 2020
missyblissy:

Let her check her mail

I'm interested in the book too, please. @missyblissy
chinwedairo@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 8:39am On May 31, 2020
Pls o i have signified my interest to have the book since, no body answer me, cheeketo@gmail.com. thanks
threegees:

I'm interested in the book too, please.
chinwedairo@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 11:14am On May 31, 2020
Baby's Name: Jael Itohan
Sex: female
Weight : 3.5kg
Date of Birth: 29/5/2020
Original Due Date: 21/5/2020
Weeks Pregnant: 41 weeks and 2 days

I wanted to opt for an induction from 39 weeks. Doc did the bishop score thing and said my cervix was unfavorable for that.
Went back to the hospital at 40 weeks after I lost my plug and was told the same thing.
I went back again at 41 2 days which was on friday. He scored my cervix again. this time, it was more favorable. We started the process at 12:15 pm with folley bulb. The bulb fell off at 1pm which put me at 4cm. I was given an injection on my thigh.
Contractions started and were consistent. Around 3pm, they phased out. About an hour later, they came back, this time stronger. I was there in pains till about 7 pm. Doc came to check my cervix and said I was almost 10cm but the baby was still high up.
I was then given oxytocin to help with stronger contractions.
The contractions we're so strong. Hubby was there all the while, rubbing my back, it helped.

At about 10pm, doc came for another cervix check as I started feeling pressure in my anus and abdomen, only to be told that the baby station is still the same. At that point, I told him I couldn't labour anymore as I was almost loosing my mind.
I was prepped for surgery immediately.
At past 10, my baby was born. I felt like I was in truance all through the surgery.
I was able to see my baby after I was taken to my ward. She is perfect.
I am recovering well
Success to all the other mamas waiting to meet their LOs

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funkydoll(f): 11:31am On May 31, 2020
preshpearl:

I wanted to opt for an induction from 39 weeks. Doc did the bishop score thing and said my cervix was unfavorable for that.
Went back to the hospital at 40 weeks after I lost my plug and was told the same thing.
I went back again at 41 2 days which was on friday. He scored my cervix again. this time, it was more favorable. We started the process at 12:15 pm with folley bulb. The bulb fell off at 1pm which put me at 4cm. I was given an injection on my thigh.
Contractions started and were consistent. Around 3pm, they phased out. About an hour later, they came back, this time stronger. I was there in pains till about 7 pm. Doc came to check my cervix and said I was almost 10cm but the baby was still high up.
I was then given oxytocin to help with stronger contractions.
The contractions we're so strong. Hubby was there all the while, rubbing my back, it helped.

At about 10pm, doc came for another cervix check as I started feeling pressure in my anus and abdomen, only to be told that the baby station is still the same. At that point, I told him I couldn't labour anymore as I was almost loosing my mind.
I was prepped for surgery immediately.
At past 10, my baby was born. I felt like I was in truance all through the surgery.
I was able to see my baby after I was taken to my ward. She is perfect.
I am recovering well
congratulation mama...God bless ur baby and wish u speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 11:39am On May 31, 2020
threegees:

chinwedairo@gmail.com

Please check your mail

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 12:11pm On May 31, 2020
missyblissy:

Please check your mail

Pls kindly send to me too
Fruitfulvine77@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 12:18pm On May 31, 2020
preshpearl:

I am recovering well

Glory to God it ended in praise. kiss kiss to our princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellos: 12:41pm On May 31, 2020
missyblissy:

Let her check her mail
please send me: abiodunabbey@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellos: 12:43pm On May 31, 2020
threegees:

chinwedairo@gmail.com
please I am also interested thanks. abiodunabbey@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:51pm On May 31, 2020
Satan shame on you!!!!
You lost this one!!!!!
I am here Celebrating the awesomeness of God.
Ah....
Thank you Lord!!!
I celebrate you my Daughter, nothing will stop your shine in this life.
Many shall come to the brightness of your rising.

Well done Momma.
I celebrate God for your unwavering faith.

Itissettled3:
Capo @Patking. Sorry for my silence, I was fighting battles.

Birth announce and Birth story.

Dr. Said she has to do an immediate Csection to save my life. I was only 25 weeks and 4 days.

It is time to tell the world about the Miracle call Eloghosa. We spent 108 day in the NICU. At discharge she weighed 3.7kg. Is God not good?

John 11 vs 4.

When he heard this, Jesus said, "This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it."

Jeremiah 32: 27

Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumsyfife: 1:50pm On May 31, 2020
nnekaike:
3rd surgery! Weldone mama
God strengthen you and quick recovery.
The pain I felt this 2nd surgery is unexplainable, imagine begging and crying for pain killers because the pain was to much for me.
Mother's are STRONG.
The fart wants to do grand entrance, its going to be a banger!.

Hello mama, if you are still experiencing pains try and tie the tummy area with a wrapper, not too tight sha o. I experienced that pain after my second CS too and it wasn't funny until the gynecologist advised to tie it and the pain left almost straight immediately. Quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 1:56pm On May 31, 2020
Jellos:
please I am also interested thanks. abiodunabbey@gmail.com

Please check your mail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nitabb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.