Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140420 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) (5672) (5673) (5674) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shemmyglo(f): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2020
Annaseyi:

Cappo this is notify you that I have left the race. At around 10.34am today baby Lotanna went to meet the lord and I know I have an angel watching over me.

Woke up to serious contractions around 12.30am and when I went to use the loo, I felt my water gush and bleeding following subsequently. We left to the hospital immediately and after a lot of delay, an injection was given to stop the bleeding. By 9.00am when fetal doppler and also ultrasound machine were used to check baby's vitality, doctor realized he was dead and I was induced.

I birthed him less than 30 minutes after while I was in the toilet poling and held my baby for few minutes. Placenta took 3 hours plus before it was finally delivered. Devil thought he would win but as usual he is always the failure.

This is like a shock to me as we just saw baby less than 20 hours ago in an ultrasound when we went to check for gender and he was waving at us and kicking his legs.

Please pray for me mamas that I would come soon and that my journey won't be cut short again. This is me having two losses in less than a year but in God I give the praise.

It is well Ma. Your journey won't be cut short again in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2020
cebabee:
BABY STORY / TESTIMONY

I am giving this testimony to the glory of God almighty alone. He deserves all the praise and thanksgiving.

Safe delivery to all the mamas in here. It shall end in praise!

Glory be to God almighty, the One who never fails and He is always on time. Thank you JESUS for this wonderful BS. Congrats again and welcome princess

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojantelle: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2020
Annaseyi:

Please pray for me mamas that I would come soon and that my journey won't be cut short again. This is me having two losses in less than a year but in God I give the praise.

I am deeply sorry for your loss teamie. Just know that God is in control. I pray for your healing, comfort, strength and peace during this painful time.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2020
Omakraid:

Awwn, this made me teary. All thanks to God for what He did for you all, may His name be praised.
God will perfect all that concerns the delivery of all 2020 mothers by His grace.
And God will give double for the trouble and wipe the tears of those going through one loss or the other in Jesus name.
For us GTC's, God will answer us and bring us here to join this amazing family soonest

Amen. So shall it be unto you. From your lips to the ears of God. In Jesus name, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmi4love(f): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Tomblessings:
BA BA

I welcomed my beautiful princess today 29th May 2020 Via ECS weighing 2.7kg at 38weeks 2 days.

EDD: 2nd June 2020

DOB: 29th May 2020

It can only be God. I'm now a mother after ttcing. Father I'm grateful
I went through a lot but God saw me through.

Cc: 4realwoman
congratulations Mama God bless and keep the baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2020
HAPPY NEW MONTH TEAMIES AND WELCOME TO OUR WONDERFUL MONTH.
HAPPY New WEEK TO US ALL.

Welcome to our great month of June, the month that we all have been waiting for.
I thank and bless God for keeping us these far it can only be by the grace of God.
This is our great month, God that has started this journey with us will be faithful to complate it with us in Jesus name, Amen.
God will use the Dr's and nurses on duty on the day of delivery for our good and we shall come back with great and mighty testimony to the glory of God the most high, Amen.

TEAM JUNE ROLL CALL FOR OUR MONTH JUNE 2020.

Moniker............................................ EDD................................... Sex............. DOB

001. 4realwoman ........…............. 12th JUNE............................ XY ............ 27th May BA/BS ✅

002. Tomblessings ................... 2nd JUNE............................. XX ..............29th MAY

003. Ugochiada ........................ 6th JUNE ..................... XY

004. Gistme12 ........................ 12th June ........................ XY
005. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................
006. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................XY
007. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX
008. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ...........................
009. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX
010. FashionTrend ................... 25th June ..........................
011. IryNky ........................... 25th June ................... XY
012. daragoldy........…............... 26th June .......................... XX
013. Livelystone ........................ June ..............................
014. rositabuchi ......................... June .............................
015. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise
016. mrslander .......................... 30th June ....................... XX
017. Ada243 ..............................

Welcome our May mamas to team June 2020.

018. Amarisa .................... 24th MAY
019. Christiana Oha ............17th MAY
020. Oyovwi ........................... 30th MAY

@angeltolly, thank you for a job well done and thank you for taking care of does of us that ported to May, May God bless you and continue to guide and protect our children for us.

Please let me know how you all are doing?
Please copy me with your BA and BS.
Stay safe and take care of yourself.

Team June for no loss
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for mother alive, baby alive and father alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.
Team June for sharp, sharp delivery

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2020
Prayer Monday

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ugochiada: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2020
BA BA BA BA!!!!
Join me to thank God as I welcomed my Prince charming today as he open the floor by 8:36am on 1st June, 2020.
Edd: 06/6/2020
Weight: 3.8kg - VD
BS later

Cc 4realwoman
I wish all remaining May/June mamas safe delivery.

52 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbs49: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2020
ugochiada:
BA BA BA BA!!!!
Join me to thank God as I welcomed my Prince charming today as he open the floor by 8:36am on 1st June, 2020.
BS later

Cc 4realwoman

Congratulations mama
He will continually be a source of joy to you and the world at large.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Engraced247: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
@Annaseyi, ma'am it's well with you. May God comfort you and give you double for your troubles.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
[s][/s][quote author=ugochiada[/quote]
Welcome Prince, Congratulations mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
@cebabee, to God be all the glory. Congratulations mama, God bless your lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
folash:

The usage of the syringe has to be continuous, it's not a one time thing. You could also tell hubby to help you out with it, and also keep using your hands to draw it out yourself.
Okay thanks for your response ma. Will be doing that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Awesomemama:

Don't know if this syringe thing really works o, but it didn't work for me. Breastfed ds for about 18months, and now I have a 3month old on EBF and my nipples still manages to always go in. If breastfeeding for this long couldn't do it for me I don't know what else will bring it out permanently
You can try pulling it out yourself, hope it works for you

For me i usually work my nipple out with my fingers before breast feeding, this way I don't have issues with baby latching properly.
Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
angeltolly:

TEAM MAY 2020 FINAL ROLL CALL AND HANDING OVER

Singing.....
You are God from beginning to the end,
There's no place for argument,
You are God all by yourself

... We counted, and no one was missing - - Num 31:49

This is team May 2020 appreciating God for all he did for us before, during and after our delivery. Keeping both mother and baby as we walk through the valley of the shadows of death. We can't thank God enough.

Here is how our team did, serving us back to back BA and amazing BS, those who gave us BA and ran away grin ( i encourage you to still share your BS so one or two people can learn from you).

USERNAME-----------SEX----------DELIVERY DATE

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX------------BA 19/5 BS seen
2. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY------- BA – 28/4 BS Seen
3. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY--------------BA 5/5 BS Seen
4. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - BA 16/5 BS seen
5. ProfAmah ---------- XY ------- BA - 8/5 BS seen

6. MamaDG - - - - - XY - - - - BA - 19/5 Awaiting BS
7. lioha - - - - - - XY - - BA-15/5 BS seen
8. Sysengr - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - BA- 14/5 BS seen

9. Prudify25 - - - - -XX- - - BA -19/4 BS seen
10. Humbleme99 - - -XY - - - - - -BA 15/5 BS seen
11. Mummy4life1 - -- - -XY-- - - BA 9/4 - - awaiting BS
12. Honeypels ---------XY------BA - 13/5 Awaiting BS
13. Funkaish - - - - - - - XY- - - - BA 23/4 awaiting BS
14. MrsTgee - - - - XX- - - - - - BA 26/4 BS Seen

15. Dinabella - - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - - -7/5 BS seen
16. toludimpz - - - - - -- - - XY. - - - - - - - 8/5 BS seen
17. Olubassey92 - - - - - - XY - - - - - BA 11/5 BS seen

18. sherifat23 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - -BA 3/5 Awaiting BS
19. Forzarush - - - - - - XX - - BA 2/5 BS seen
20. tyhgfrdeswscbhf - - - - - XY - - - BA7/5 Awaiting BS
21. BligsMiss - - - - - - - - - - - XX - - - - - BA 8/5
22. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - BA 18/5 Awaiting BS
23. cyndyuc - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - BA 24/5 Awaiting BS
24.Cebabee - - - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - BA 26/5 BS Seen
25. 4realwoman - - - - - - - - - XY - BA 27/5 BS seen
26. Tomblessings - - - - - - - - XX - BA 29/5 Awaiting BS
27. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX - BA 29/5 BS Seen

Below are the mamas who didn't give their BAs. It should be noted that its been very long since they answered roll call or even seen on Nairaland. Some just drop their names to be added but didn't come back to the thread. I will assume they either forgot their password or have phone issues but I trust all is well with them.

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD
28 Amarisa - - - - - - - -------------------------24th
29. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
30. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th

On this note, I hand over the baton to June cappo 4realwoman to carry on the good work and i pray the Lord that saw us through will do much more for you. Amen... Thanks for staying tuned✌️ cheesy kiss kiss

#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss
My able cappo, u can't believe am actually crying reading this, indeed the lord has been faithful to us, we recorded no loss the lord in his infinite mercy gave us all hebrew women delivery, God u are too much and Cappo tanks for doing a wonderful job organizing us and always checking on us, can't wait to see u register for team 2021....To team june and other pregnant mamas the lord will make it easy for u all in jesus name

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Annaseyi:

Cappo this is notify you that I have left the race. At around 10.34am today baby Lotanna went to meet the lord and I know I have an angel watching over me.

Woke up to serious contractions around 12.30am and when I went to use the loo, I felt my water gush and bleeding following subsequently. We left to the hospital immediately and after a lot of delay, an injection was given to stop the bleeding. By 9.00am when fetal doppler and also ultrasound machine were used to check baby's vitality, doctor realized he was dead and I was induced.

I birthed him less than 30 minutes after while I was in the toilet poling and held my baby for few minutes. Placenta took 3 hours plus before it was finally delivered. Devil thought he would win but as usual he is always the failure.

This is like a shock to me as we just saw baby less than 20 hours ago in an ultrasound when we went to check for gender and he was waving at us and kicking his legs.

Sorry for your loss ma'am. May God give you double for your trouble. You are coming back here soon by God's grace and affliction will not rise the second time.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Annaseyi

Sis am so sorry for your loss, the lord will give you double for ur trouble and loss and affliction shall no raise again in jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2020Abby: 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wow. Congratulations. Welcome to your baby. God bless you both.
ugochiada:
BA BA BA BA!!!!
BS later

Cc 4realwoman
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutewifey: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
ugochiada:
BA BA BA BA!!!!
BS later

Cc 4realwoman
wow, june 1st baby, congrats mama, may God keep and protect him

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
ugochiada:
BA BA BA BA!!!!
BS later
Cc 4realwman
see our 1st June baby oo, congratulation mama and welcome to our wonderful baby he shall be for sighs and wonders and make his family and generation at large proud. Welcome son and please rest well mama cause it is not easy to push out 3.8kg baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
ugochiada:
BA BA BA BA!!!!
BS later

Cc 4realwoman

Congratulations, welcome prince charming. God be with and protect you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamalicious: 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wow Congrats dear. Your son is blessed already. The Good Lord who has brought him forth shall perfect all that concerns him.
June already looking good. Thank You Lord.

ugochiada:
BA BA BA BA!!!!
BS later

Cc 4realwoman
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
vinoj0225:

Amen. So shall it be unto you. From your lips to the ears of God. In Jesus name, Amen.
Amen mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hardeyolaotee(f): 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Annaseyi:

My Jesus is giving you double for your troubles.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
angeltolly:

Singing.....

This is team May 2020 appreciating God for all he did for us before, during and after our delivery. Keeping both mother and baby as we walk through the valley of the shadows of death. We can't thank God enough.

Here is how our team did, serving us back to back BA and amazing BS, those who gave us BA and ran away grin ( i encourage you to still share your BS so one or two people can learn from you).

Below are the mamas who didn't give their BAs. It should be noted that its been very long since they answered roll call or even seen on Nairaland. Some just drop their names to be added but didn't come back to the thread. I will assume they either forgot their password or have phone issues but I trust all is well with them.

On this note, I hand over the baton to June cappo 4realwoman to carry on the good work and i pray the Lord that saw us through will do much more for you. Amen... Thanks for staying tuned✌️ cheesy kiss kiss

#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss
God showed us grace,favour he fought our battles for us and we WON.
Thank you for being a Sweet Cappo,God bless you soo much for all your prayers,concern and care you are too much.
God will continue to protect our babies.

Team June and other pregnant mama's safe delivery is yours.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Annaseyi

So sorry sis,you are coming back soon sis and this time around it's going to be double.
No more LOSS.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
ugochiada:
BA BA BA BA!!!!
BS later

Cc 4realwoman
Congratulations mama,Welcome to your Prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ProfAmah: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Thank you Jesus!!!
angeltolly:

Singing.....

#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Senior Mamas, pls I have a question, I don't even know if it's a question but I would love to read your thoughts. lemme try and compose it.

How do you explain this scenario.

A close relative was confirmed pregnant 2 weeks ago via blood test oo, and just yesterday, she saw blood and decided to visit the hospital.

Here's what the gynea said " She wasn't pregnant in the first instance, something about a hormone or so.

My thoughts are all over the place, am not worried about her taking in again, I just feel sad, imagine been told you were pregnant only to be told 2 weeks later, oh you were not really pregnant.

Has anyone experienced this before?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Annaseyi:

I love your faith Mama. I believe this 3rd journey, you will carry to full term. You will hear the cry of your babies in your home.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
ugochiada:
BA BA BA BA!!!!
BS later

Cc 4realwoman
Wawu! Congratulations teamie! May God bless you and your prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Annaseyi:

Satan is a liar and a failure. U will be coming back here very soon to announce a BFP and surely you will belong to team Green cos you shall receive double even triple for your trouble. Keep ur spirit high mama. Love you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) (5672) (5673) (5674) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.