Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131603 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) (5672) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumsyfife: 2:06pm On May 31, 2020
preshpearl:
Baby's Name: Jael Itohan
Sex: female
Weight : 3.5kg
Date of Birth: 29/5/2020
Original Due Date: 21/5/2020
Weeks Pregnant: 41 weeks and 2 days

She is perfect.
I am recovering well
Success to all the other mamas waiting to meet their LOs

Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 2:16pm On May 31, 2020
Fruitfulvinee:

Pls kindly send to me too
Fruitfulvine77@yahoo.com
Thanks

Please check your mail
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellos: 2:19pm On May 31, 2020
missyblissy:

Please check your mail
please send this: kateruruehi@gmail.com thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 2:26pm On May 31, 2020
koyabride:
Good evening.
Good to be in your midst.

Team August 10 and XY

Seems it's gonna be you and I o.

EDD first week of August.
Not sure of the date
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:38pm On May 31, 2020
BS

You are who you are yesterday
Today and forever more
What you say
Is what you do
You never fail
You never change
You are faithful till the end
Faithful God
I worship you

Chorus:
You’re too faithful to fail me
You’re too faithful to disappoint me
You’ve Proven yourself in my life
And I’ve come to realize
you’re too faithful to fail me.

It all started when I went to see my Dr for something else and she asked me if I was not ready for my 2nd child, 2nd child kwa? When you know I did CS for the first one & she said it doesn't matter that the early the better for me and that most mamas that we delivered at the same time have started another journey. She asked me to run a prolactin test which was high and I was placed on Dostinex drugs for some months, I was still on the drugs when I confirmed that I was pregnant.
On, how I even got to know that I was pregnant was when dh travelled for some weeks & came back, he then looked at me that I have added too much, added? How? Me, that I have started watching my weight by drinking lemon water and using a tummy trimmer to get back my figure 8 sharp back, So I decided to buy HPT on my way back from work to test lo and behold I saw 2 dark lines (positive) that was when I knew that I have not seen my period for some weeks.
Dh came back and I told him d guy man was just speechless ni. I immediately registered to start seeing Dr for monitoring as I don't want to take any chances at all, and she placed me on drugs. This pregnancy came with Ms, first, it was serious malaria that I was rushed to the hospital and admitted self and then weakness, vomiting, loss of appetite you just name it.
Fast forward to 22weeks plus, I told the Dr that I was using in Island that I will like to go back and use the Dr that did the first myomectomy and CS because my husband insisted that he wants one person to handle it and she said no problem at 32weeksplus she booked an appointment for me to meet with the Dr as I had requested but because of the pandemic the appointment was done on phone and he gave me another appointment to come over to the hospital to see him one on one to check me and also know how the baby is doing.
The next appointment after that was 36weekplus and that was when he noted that I was contracting and that he said he will not want me to go into labour because of the previous surgeries he give me drugs to stop the contraction and that I should come in on the 26th against 27th and that was the longest one week ever for me.
Tuesday morning I woke up around 6 am took our bags to the car around 6:30 am and other things needed. We got to the hospital around 6 pm and I was checked into my room where the nurses came to check my vitals and take my blood samples at around 12 midnight I was still awake just couldn't sleep at all as my mind was just everywhere thinking of how the next day will be.

Dh has already told me that he doesn't want us to tell anyone including his people and my people that he will call them once I deliver to give them the good news. I just told my pastor only to join me in prayers.

Wednesday the D day at around 5 am I had already taken my bath and waiting for the Dr to come because we were 2 people for CS that day luckily for me I was the first to go in, by 7 am I just decided to check NL and also remove my bumpy Tuesday picture cause some many evil thought were just coming to my mind like what if you don't make it and all that I just prayed and rebuke the voice.

The main delivery process
I was given a gown to change into and followed the nurse to the theatre on getting there I saw the Dr, nurses, and anesthesiology.
The Nurse then checked my vagin** and noticed that I have already shaved, but she still shaved me to remove the hair that I was not able to remove on my own, catheter was inserted to drain urine, the anesthetic was administered to numb my waist down and I was asked to lay down while I was told to move my legs at first I was able to move them but later I couldn't move them again which means that the drugs have set in, a cloth was placed above my chest which separated me from the surgical teams.
The main surgery started at 7:34 am n by 7:57 am baby was out with serious crying, when I ask about his sex the nurse said I will be the one to tell them and he was brought to me to tell them his sex which I did and he was taken out for prepare cleaning by then I was already tired, weak and feeling very cold maybe because of the Ac or the drip that I was on just can't say Sha, the next thing I noticed is that I started shaking seriously which the Dr said it's the effect of the drugs that was giving to me.
By 8:50 am the Dr was thru with me while the nurse cleaned me up to move me to another bed before moving me to my room, a few minutes later my son was brought to me but I couldn't carry him, turn to see his face or even left my head up to see his face cause I was in serious pain I had to ask DH to snap and video him for me to see his face. The nurses kept coming in to tell me to get some small, me that sleep has refused to come to, the nurse had to give me an injection to make me sleep and once I woke up ehh the kind of pain that I feel is out of this world, the pain is something that I can't even describe at all.
But in all, I give God the glory for everything that he has done and still doing for me and my family. I say may his name alone be highly praised forevermore in Jesus name, Amen.

I will be discharged today but my baby has jaundice and he is still under the light.
Hopefully, we will all leave the hospital tomorrow by the grace of God.

Thank you all for the likes, shares, mentions, and prayers, I pray that celebration will never depart from us all in Jesus name and the Lord that did it for me will surely do it for each and every one here and we shall come back to testify of his unending goodness in our lives in Jesus name, Amen

I pray for our TTC mamas that the same God that changed my story and many mama’s stories here will also do the same for you in Jesus name, Amen.

I wish all MAY/JUNE mamas and the remaining pregnant mamas safe delivery in Jesus name, Amen.

BS. Submitted @ angeltolly and 4realwoman grin

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:40pm On May 31, 2020
Limahgirl:
Thank God you finally farted. I wish you quick recovery ma and kisses to you prince.
Thank you ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 3:02pm On May 31, 2020
missyblissy:

Please check your mail
Thanks ma. I got it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 3:22pm On May 31, 2020
4realwoman:
BS

Today and forever more
What you say
Is what you do
You never fail
You never change
Faithful God
I worship you

Chorus:
And I’ve come to realize

It all started when I went to see my Dr for something else and she asked me if I was not ready for my 2nd child shocked, 2nd child kwa? When you know I did CS for the first one & she said it doesn't matter that the early the better for me and that most mama that we delivered the same time have started another journey. She asked me to run prolactin test which was high and I was placed on Dostinex drugs for some months, I was still on the drugs when I confirmed that I was pregnant.
On how I even got to know that I was pregnant was when dh traveled for some weeks & came back, he then looked at me that I have added too much, added? How? Me that I have started watching my weight by drinking lemon water and using tummy trimmer to get back my figure 8 sharp back smiley. So I decided to buy hpt on my way back from work to test lo and behold I saw 2 dark lines (positive) that was when I knew that I have not seen my period for some weeks.
Dh came back and I told him d guy man was just speechless ni. I immediately registered to start seeing Dr for monitoring as I don't want to take any chances at all and she placed me on drugs. This pregnancy came with Ms, first it was serious malaria that I was rushed to the hospital and admitted self and then weakness, vomiting, lost of appetite you just name it.
Fast forward to 22weeks plus, I told the Dr that I was using in Island that I will like to go back and use the Dr that did the first myomectomy and CS because my husband insisted that he wants one person to handle it and she said no problem at 32weeksplus she booked appointment for me to meet with the Dr as I had requested but because of the pandemic the appointment was done on phone and he gave me another appointment to come over to the hospital to see him one on one to check me and also know how the baby is doing.
The next appointment after that was 36weekplus and that was when he noted that I was contracting and that he said he will not want me to go into labor because of my previous surgeries he give me drugs to stop the contraction and that I should come in on the 26th against 27th and that was the longest one week ever for me.
Tuesday morning I woke up around 6am took our bags to the car around 6:30am and other things needed. We got to the hospital around 6pm and I was checked into my room where the nurses came to check my vital and take my blood samples at around 12 midnight I was still awake just couldn't sleep at all as my mind was just everywhere thinking of how the next day will be.

Dh has already told me that he doesn't want us to tell anyone including his people and my people that he will call them once I delivery to give them the goodnews. I just told my pastor only to join me in prayers.

Wednesday the D day at around 5am I had already taken my bath and waiting for the Dr to come bacause we were 2 people for CS that day and luckily for me I was the first to go in, by 7am I just decided to check NL and also remove my bumpy Tuesday picture cause some many evil thought were just coming to my mind like what if you don't make it and all that I just prayed and rebuke the voice.

The main delivery process
I was giving gown to change into and followed the nurse to the theater on getting there I saw the Dr, nurses and anesthelogy.
The Nurse then checked my vagin** and noticed that I have already shaved, but she still shaved me to remove the hair that I was not able to remove on my own, catheter was inserted to drain urine, anesthetic was administered to numb from my waist down and I was asked to lay down while I was told to move my legs at first I was able to move them but later I couldn't move them again which means that the drugs has set in, a cloth was placed above my chest which separated me from the surgical teams.
The main surgery started 7:34 n by 7:57am baby was out with serious crying, when I ask of his sex the nurse said I will be the one to tell them and he was brought to me to tell them his sex which I did and he was taken out for prepare cleaning by then I was already tired, weak and feeling very cold maybe because of the Ac or the drip that I was on just can't say Sha, the next thing I noticed is that I started shaking seriously which the Dr said it's the effect of the drugs that was giving to me.
By 8:50am the Dr was thru with me while the nurse cleaned me up to move me to another bed before moving me to my room, few minutes later my son was brought to me but I couldn't carry him, turn to see his face or even left my head up to see his face cause I was in serious pain I had to ask dh to snap and video him for me to see his face. The nurses kept coming in to tell me to get some small, me that sleep has refused to come to grin, the nurse had to give me injection to make me sleep and once I wake up ehh the kind of pain that I feel is out of this world, the pain is something that I can't even discribe at all.
But in all I give God the glory for everything that he has done and still doing for me and my family. I say may his name alone be highly praised forevermore in Jesus name, Amen.

I will be discharged today but my baby has jaundice and he is still under the light.
Hopefully we will all leave the hospital tomorrow by the grace of God.

Thank you all for the likes, shares, mention and prayers, I pray that celebration will never depart from us all in Jesus name and the Lord that did it for me will surely do it for each and everyone here and we shall come back to testify of his unending goodness in our lives in Jesus name, Amen

I pray for our TTC mamas that the same God that changed my story and many mamas story here will also do the same for you in Jesus name, Amen.

I wish all MAY/JUNE mama's and the remaining pregnant mama's safe delivery in Jesus name, Amen.

BS. Submitted @ angeltolly and 4realwoman grin

Congratulations.
Welcome Prince Charming. You're blessed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 3:24pm On May 31, 2020
missyblissy:

Please check your mail

Seen. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 3:28pm On May 31, 2020
For those women interested in okirika first grade,you can call this woman 0 81 3 2 6 0 9 9 four four.i got her contact from a friend and she selected nice things coveralls and pinafor for me.she is at yaba and sells cheap.i just got my items today.

Mama zaynie i dey enter your dm now...
#no stress shopping

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 3:45pm On May 31, 2020
Hi Mommas

Been quite a while I posted but I have diligently been following through. This thread has really been helpful and filled with so many sabi mamas

To all who have really dropped, thank God.

I am happy that after all the miscarriage stories I can be here on a +ve note at my 30th weeks plus.

Apart from all the feeling weak, sweating unnecessarily and regularly and pains on my lower abdomen, ALIZWELL.

Did my shopping on Saturday. Just have few more things to buy.

A friend living in Texas was advising that when I deliver, my baby should not be washed immediately for several reasons in the attached image.

Your takes sabi mommas

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 4:08pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GlamMrsO: 4:11pm On May 31, 2020
zaynie:

I don't.
Sorry
Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GlamMrsO: 4:13pm On May 31, 2020
Giddyperson:

Try @ these mamas. Dunasy and missyblissy. You can use the search button to find more mamas that have the book and ask them. I don't, sorry.

Thank you ma, I've been sent a copy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GlamMrsO: 4:15pm On May 31, 2020
missyblissy:

Let her check her mail

Thank you so much ma, I got the book. Highly appreciated
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:30pm On May 31, 2020
miraclebaby:
Ok. I pray he’ll be alright. Take care of yourself dear
Thank you ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:32pm On May 31, 2020
angeltolly:
Lol... I can imagine the relief grin
July cappo has also indicated her interest to port to june so don't worry cheesy
July cappo I dey wait for your BA for June grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:33pm On May 31, 2020
Ohemababy:
Oh sweet lovely June....take me, grab me, use me for the glory of God. cheesy cheesy cheesy
don't worry ehh once baby is ready we too we are ready to welcome you to our great team June for sharp sharp delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:35pm On May 31, 2020
whyworryPH:
I don't know if you can take pepper soup made with scent leaf. Please ask and if yes, try and get someone to make it for you to take. That thing saved one woman that had gas issue after her delivery.
I still need pepper soup in my life to help flush the blood in my body self, will look for someone that will prepare it for me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 4:40pm On May 31, 2020
grin grin grin
4realwoman:
July cappo I dey wait for your BA for June grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:48pm On May 31, 2020
4realwoman:
BS

Today and forever more
What you say
Is what you do
You never fail
You never change
Faithful God
I worship you

Chorus:
And I’ve come to realize

I wish all MAY/JUNE mama's and the remaining pregnant mama's safe delivery in Jesus name, Amen.

BS. Submitted @ ange. ltolly and 4real. woman grin
Congratulations once again mama, Thanks for the BS kiss kiss to baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:54pm On May 31, 2020
Splasshhh:
Hi Mommas

Been quite a while I posted but I have diligently been following through. This thread has really been helpful and filled with so many sabi mamas

To all who have really dropped, thank God.

I am happy that after all the miscarriage stories I can be here on a +ve note at my 30th weeks plus.

Apart from all the feeling weak, sweating unnecessarily and regularly and pains on my lower abdomen, ALIZWELL.

Did my shopping on Saturday. Just have few more things to buy.

A friend living in Texas was advising that when I deliver, my baby should not be washed immediately for several reasons in the attached image.

Your takes sabi mommas

Normally, they don't bath baby immediately, that's what the coconut or olive oil in your list is used for. Baby is usually cleaned with ladysept pad along side drops of coconut oil.
Most hospitals bath for your baby the next day. I guess that's the standard in standard hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:17pm On May 31, 2020
ambient:
For those women interested in okirika first grade,you can call this woman 0 81 3 2 6 0 9 9 four four.i got her contact from a friend and she selected nice things coveralls and pinafor for me.she is at yaba and sells cheap.i just got my items today.

Mama zaynie i dey enter your dm now...
#no stress shopping

Dancing......
I dey kampe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellos: 5:54pm On May 31, 2020
GlamMrsO:

Thank you so much ma, I got the book. Highly appreciated
please can you send to me?: kateruruehi@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:21pm On May 31, 2020
Preloved baby items for sale.

The brown one is a Summer Infant baby napper.
The pink one is Fisher Price baby rocker
Graco play yard (without mattress)
Baby star play yard (with mattress)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:22pm On May 31, 2020
All preloved

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lolaymary(f): 6:31pm On May 31, 2020
missyblissy:

Please check your mail
. pls am interested thanks mobolajiomoniyi64@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapheey007(f): 6:51pm On May 31, 2020
Hello mamas, lastweek I did scan and measured 36weeks (2.9 kg) even though I was supposed to be 34weeks according to LMP. This has affected my EDD. Is the measurement and weight something I should be concerned about?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 31, 2020

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:23pm On May 31, 2020
Annaseyi:

Please pray for me mamas that I would come soon and that my journey won't be cut short again. This is me having two losses in less than a year but in God I give the praise.

Affliction will never rise again.
God will give you the children that will live long healthy lives.
Ameen

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:40pm On May 31, 2020
lolaymary:
. pls am interested thanks mobolajiomoniyi64@gmail.com

Please check your mail
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:40pm On May 31, 2020
Opsycal:

Please send to me hellocalbella@gmail.com
Thank you

Please check your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) (5672) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.