Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131320 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5667) (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) (5672) (5673) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:40pm On May 31, 2020
Jellos:
please send this: kateruruehi@gmail.com thanks

Please check your mail
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:20pm On May 31, 2020
Annaseyi:

Cappo this is notify you that I have left the race. At around 10.34am today baby Lotanna went to meet the lord and I know I have an angel watching over me.

Woke up to serious contractions around 12.30am and when I went to use the loo, I felt my water gush and bleeding following subsequently. We left to the hospital immediately and after a lot of delay, an injection was given to stop the bleeding. By 9.00am when fetal doppler and also ultrasound machine were used to check baby's vitality, doctor realized he was dead and I was induced.

I birthed him less than 30 minutes after while I was in the toilet poling and held my baby for few minutes. Placenta took 3 hours plus before it was finally delivered. Devil thought he would win but as usual he is always the failure.

This is like a shock to me as we just saw baby less than 20 hours ago in an ultrasound when we went to check for gender and he was waving at us and kicking his legs.

Please pray for me mamas that I would come soon and that my journey won't be cut short again. This is me having two losses in less than a year but in God I give the praise.
So sorry for your loss sis, God will give you double for your trouble. Affliction will never rise again and very soon, you'll have every reason to smile again.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 8:27pm On May 31, 2020
Annaseyi:

Cappo this is notify you that I have left the race. At around 10.34am today baby Lotanna went to meet the lord and I know I have an angel watching over me.

Woke up to serious contractions around 12.30am and when I went to use the loo, I felt my water gush and bleeding following subsequently. We left to the hospital immediately and after a lot of delay, an injection was given to stop the bleeding. By 9.00am when fetal doppler and also ultrasound machine were used to check baby's vitality, doctor realized he was dead and I was induced.

I birthed him less than 30 minutes after while I was in the toilet poling and held my baby for few minutes. Placenta took 3 hours plus before it was finally delivered. Devil thought he would win but as usual he is always the failure.

This is like a shock to me as we just saw baby less than 20 hours ago in an ultrasound when we went to check for gender and he was waving at us and kicking his legs.

Please pray for me mamas that I would come soon and that my journey won't be cut short again. This is me having two losses in less than a year but in God I give the praise.
So sad..... it's well!
God will give you double for your trouble!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 8:29pm On May 31, 2020
missyblissy:

Please check your mail

I’m interested oyinda.temitope@yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 9:05pm On May 31, 2020
Annaseyi:

Oh this got me in tears. Affliction shall not rise again. God will compensate you greatly.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:18pm On May 31, 2020
Annaseyi

May the Lord strengthen you at this point in time. May you receive double for your loss and your womb will harbour them till maturity. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 9:23pm On May 31, 2020
angeltolly:

Normally, they don't bath baby immediately, that's what the coconut or olive oil in your list is used for. Baby is usually cleaned with ladysept pad along side drops of coconut oil.
Most hospitals bath for your baby the next day. I guess that's the standard in standard hospitals.

That is the point, that coconut water or Olive oil cleaning is what they are advising against in other to allow that slimy government remain for a day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2020Abby: 9:25pm On May 31, 2020
Congratulations mama. God bless your LO. Wishing you speedy recovery.
preshpearl:
Baby's Name: Jael Itohan
Sex: female
Weight : 3.5kg
Date of Birth: 29/5/2020
Original Due Date: 21/5/2020
Weeks Pregnant: 41 weeks and 2 days

I wanted to opt for an induction from 39 weeks. Doc did the bishop score thing and said my cervix was unfavorable for that.
Went back to the hospital at 40 weeks after I lost my plug and was told the same thing.
I went back again at 41 2 days which was on friday. He scored my cervix again. this time, it was more favorable. We started the process at 12:15 pm with folley bulb. The bulb fell off at 1pm which put me at 4cm. I was given an injection on my thigh.
Contractions started and were consistent. Around 3pm, they phased out. About an hour later, they came back, this time stronger. I was there in pains till about 7 pm. Doc came to check my cervix and said I was almost 10cm but the baby was still high up.
I was then given oxytocin to help with stronger contractions.
The contractions we're so strong. Hubby was there all the while, rubbing my back, it helped.

At about 10pm, doc came for another cervix check as I started feeling pressure in my anus and abdomen, only to be told that the baby station is still the same. At that point, I told him I couldn't labour anymore as I was almost loosing my mind.
I was prepped for surgery immediately.
At past 10, my baby was born. I felt like I was in truance all through the surgery.
I was able to see my baby after I was taken to my ward. She is perfect.
I am recovering well
Success to all the other mamas waiting to meet their LOs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 9:33pm On May 31, 2020
Mommas, before I forget pls, I have this worry with vaginal discharge.

Ever since I became a teenager, I have had discharge issues which either vanishes for a while but eventually comes back.
I treat candida like some treat malaria, almost ones every quarter or else I choose to ignore it.

The funny thing is this discharges does not smell or itch but can be so heavy down there in my jajaina. In fact, it makes kpekusing somewhat a second thought for me because we will always end up with so much mess of white clots around my hubby's genital.

I do not if there is anyone whose life has been like this.
I really need advice from sabi mommas here on how to get rid of this ones and for all.

Not that it has gotten to the point that my Doctor dz nt even prescribe tests for me again.
He just writes prescriptions each time I tell him we are back to the discharges again.
He has tried to make me calm about it by explaining body type differences but Mehn, I think something can be done.

I am also concerned of the baby that will pass through this jajaina to see the world for the first time.

Any advice pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2020Abby: 9:46pm On May 31, 2020
Sorry for your loss. God will surely put a smile on your face soon.
Annaseyi:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:58pm On May 31, 2020
[quote Annaseyi [/quote]It is well with you mama, God got your back. This year still has 7 months to go, by God's grace you will rejoice soon.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 10:24pm On May 31, 2020
Hello mamas, hope you and yours are doing great.

I am an old mama on this thread, you can go through my profile to confirm. I will like to introduce Rem Kiddies Thrift to you. I provide first grade UK thrift wear for kiddies, from newborn to 10 years. My clothes are very beautiful, durable and i give you value for your money. I do delivery at a token according to location. Try me today and you will surely refer me to your family and friends.

You can go through my profile and check the pictures. Kindly send a WhatsApp message to the number on my profile to place your order or for any enquiry you may have .Thanks and God bless.

Easy peasy delivery to all the preggy mamas and a big Congratulations to all mamas that just put to bed.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 10:38pm On May 31, 2020
@Tomblessings, @4realwoman and @preshpearl, Congratulations on the birth of your cuties, God bless them.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 11:29pm On May 31, 2020
Annaseyi:

Cappo this is notify you that I have left the race.

My heart bled on seeing this. I'm so sorry. God!
He alone knows everything. He makes all things beautiful in His time. He'll surely make you a mother of children sooner than you know. Please be strong and tell the devil he has lost.
How do I remove your name from the list cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmi4love(f): 11:40pm On May 31, 2020
4realwoman:
BA BA BA
I don port oooo.

To the glory of the most high good
The king of kings n the lord of Lords
The mighty man in battle

I welcome my 2nd son thru ELCS this morning @7:57am
EDD 12th June
DOB 27th May

BS coming later.
Cc: Angeltolly and all June 2020 mamas
congratulations cappo God bless and keep the baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 1:12am On Jun 01, 2020
Annaseyi:

This is really heartbreaking but God knows best, He will provide another one that will stay with you I Jesus name. Please stay strong

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cebabee: 1:28am On Jun 01, 2020
BABY STORY / TESTIMONY

I am giving this testimony to the glory of God almighty alone. He deserves all the praise and thanksgiving.
Let me start by saying that everything about the birth of my princess was entirely different from when i had my son. Starting from the pregnancy to delivery. The only thing in common was that i never experienced any form of morning sickness for both pregnancies.

With my first, it was a very smooth journey and from the time i lost my mucus plug without any sign of contraction to the time of delivery was 4 hours. i got to the hospital as soon as i saw show and was checked and it was already 4cm without any form of pain. But with my princess, i had this heaviness and pubic pain almost all through the third trimester(i guess baby descended quite early). I was too weak to exercise and i guess this contributed to what i passed through on the delivery day.

On the 25th morning, i rushed off to the market to pick something for DS and while at it, i was feeling some mild contraction. On getting home,i told DH and he suggested we go on evening walk to help facilitate it. Already, i was 40 +1 day gone and my Dr. had told me the previous week that if i don't come in for delivery till my next appointment on the 26th that we would consider the option of inducing.

DH already encouraged me to accept that option if that's the only way out. On my own side,i was just worried because of the things i read about how painful it is, i never had the experience and i had my son at 38 weeks. We did stroll that evening and i came home very tired. At midnight i got up and realized i was in so much pain,i could barely walk. I just returned back to bed. Early hours of 26th i woke DH and told him how i was feeling, he suggested we take a little more walk that morning but i refused. Fast forward to 5:30 am after our morning devotion i got up and felt wet,went to check and behold the almighty show has appeared but this time around with waist pain and mild contraction.

We waited for a while and headed to the hospital and on arrival, i was checked and you can't imagine the shock i got when the matron told me you are 2cm gone . The whole labor process was slow and the contraction was bearable as i still was able to gist with DH on and off as he sat by my side all through.

At around 8pm my Dr. checked and said i was almost 9 cm and decided to rupture the water, that was when the main thing started and to the glory of God my princess came forth at 9 pm. I forgot to mention that at 36 weeks, i went for pcv and it came back anemic (28 %)according to my doctor. I started chewing on garden egg leaves along side the blood tonic prescribed for a week. Even though the lab result later turned out to be false because i went to 3 different labs to confirm it, but i ended up building my blood level which i now see as part of God's plan.

I went in for delivery with a blood level of 42%. Now, back to the story, i had my baby 9pm and baby was handed over to DH for me to be cleaned up and join them. But behold, i was bleeding seriously and dr. was sweating,looking for the cause and finding solution at the same time. Mind you, the dr. that delivered me was not actually the one i preferred,but i never knew he was the most experienced. He wasn't on duty that night but just came around and checked me, according to him, something in him asked him to stay back that there might be complications and that he wouldn't have been able to return back to the hospital if he had left. That took my mind back to the prayer DH & I was lead to pray that morning on our way to the hospital that God should make the right nurses and drs available even if they are not on duty and send away the wrong people.

God used him to stop the bleeding after much prayers and everything. By then DH had already abandoned our Princess and rushed back to meet us now in the mini theater where my both legs were hung up looking for the possible cause of the bleeding and injecting me up and down. He prayed,called our pastor and God answered. And to the Dr's amazement, i walked out of the theater and to my ward without any assistance. And my pcv dropped from 42% to 30%. We were discharged after 24 hours and we are all home rejoicing in sound health.

With my experience so far, i have come to conclude the following;

1. Every pregnancy is different and comes with different challenges / packages, so prepare your mind to embrace it.
2. You must be very close to God especially during this period no matter how weak you are
3. It does not take a lot for something to go wrong during delivery. It only takes God to control every situation.
4. Ask God to send you the right doctors and nurses on your delivery day, not just the one you prefer.God can use anyone.
5. Do everything possible to ensure your pcv is high just in case of any eventuality.

Baby Story submitted

cc angeltolly

My sincere prayers for the mamas that stopped their journey half way is that God will give you double for your trouble. And for the GTC mamas, may God answer you speedily.

Safe delivery to all the mamas in here. It shall end in praise!

61 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:09am On Jun 01, 2020
hapheey007:
Hello mamas, lastweek I did scan and measured 36weeks (2.9 kg) even though I was supposed to be 34weeks according to LMP. This has affected my EDD. Is the measurement and weight something I should be concerned about?

No need to worry, it is expected at this stage because of baby's weight. Doesn't really change anything. It's still +/- 2weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:13am On Jun 01, 2020
Annaseyi:

but in God I give the praise.

It is well with you mama. Affliction will never rise again and your joy will never be cut short.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Splasshhh:

That is the point, that coconut water Oil or Olive oil cleaning is what they are advising against in other to allow that slimy government remain for a day.

shocked shocked Just like that? That one is beyond me o but with the way baby look when just delivered, i doubt if anyone wants to keep a baby without been cleaned for a whole day in that state. Like how do they want to do it, won't they wear the baby cloth? Well, thia is beyond me then.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:59am On Jun 01, 2020
cebabee:
BABY STORY / TESTIMONY

I am giving this testimony to the glory of God almighty alone. He deserves all the praise and thanksgiving.

Glory to God it ended in praise. Thanks teamie for sharing your wonderful testimony

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:04am On Jun 01, 2020
Happy new month mamas and welcome to the month of June.
Hope June mamas we are all ready to welcome are Los, the Lord will make it easy for the remaining Mamas on their delivery day.
The lord will go before you to make the way in Jesus name, Amen.
Roll call coming soon.
Can't wait to rejoice with you mamas.
Do have a beautiful week ahead.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:30am On Jun 01, 2020
Prayer Monday

Father in heaven we come to say thank you for all you have being doing for us here.

I pray for our June mamas that this month of June that your angel will go before them to prepare the delivery room and they shall come back with testimonies in the mouth of the good things that you have done for them in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for the babies in ICU and under Phototherapy that your healing hands will continue to be with them and heal them totally in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our mamas that have loss their Los that you are the only one lord that can comfort them at this period and give them double for all their troubles and they shall come back to testify of your goodness in their life's in Jesus name, Amen

I pray for our TTC sister believing you for their own miracle that you will grant them their heart desires in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for totally healing upon our life's for does of us that are in pains due to delivery both normal n cs in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our children that no evil shall come near their dwelling in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that you will continue to provide for our DH's n make away for us where there seems to be no way in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for the remaining pregnant mama's that you will continue to guide n protect them in Jesus name, Amen.

Thank you father for all what you have done for us and still doing I say may your name alone be highly praised forevermore, Amen.

I cover the prayer points with the blood of Jesus christ, for in Jesus mighty name I pray Amen.

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 3:56am On Jun 01, 2020

TEAM MAY 2020 FINAL ROLL CALL AND HANDING OVER

Singing.....
You are God from beginning to the end,
There's no place for argument,
You are God all by yourself

... We counted, and no one was missing - - Num 31:49

This is team May 2020 appreciating God for all he did for us before, during and after our delivery. Keeping both mother and baby as we walk through the valley of the shadows of death. We can't thank God enough.

Here is how our team did, serving us back to back BA and amazing BS, those who gave us BA and ran away grin ( i encourage you to still share your BS so one or two people can learn from you).

USERNAME-----------SEX----------DELIVERY DATE

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX------------BA 19/5 BS seen
2. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY------- BA – 28/4 BS Seen
3. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY--------------BA 5/5 BS Seen
4. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - BA 16/5 BS seen
5. ProfAmah ---------- XY ------- BA - 8/5 BS seen

6. MamaDG - - - - - XY - - - - BA - 19/5 Awaiting BS
7. lioha - - - - - - XY - - BA-15/5 BS seen
8. Sysengr - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - BA- 14/5 BS seen

9. Prudify25 - - - - -XX- - - BA -19/4 BS seen
10. Humbleme99 - - -XY - - - - - -BA 15/5 BS seen
11. Mummy4life1 - -- - -XY-- - - BA 9/4 - - awaiting BS
12. Honeypels ---------XY------BA - 13/5 BS Seen
13. Funkaish - - - - - - - XY- - - - BA 23/4 awaiting BS
14. MrsTgee - - - - XX- - - - - - BA 26/4 BS Seen

15. Dinabella - - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - - -7/5 BS seen
16. toludimpz - - - - - -- - - XY. - - - - - - - 8/5 BS seen
17. Olubassey92 - - - - - - XY - - - - - BA 11/5 BS seen

18. sherifat23 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - -BA 3/5 Awaiting BS
19. Forzarush - - - - - - XX - - BA 2/5 BS seen
20. tyhgfrdeswscbhf - - - - - XY - - - BA7/5 Awaiting BS
21. BligsMiss - - - - - - - - - - - XX - - - - - BA 8/5
22. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - BA 18/5 Awaiting BS
23. cyndyuc - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - BA 24/5 Awaiting BS
24.Cebabee - - - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - BA 26/5 BS Seen
25. 4realwoman - - - - - - - - - XY - BA 27/5 BS seen
26. Tomblessings - - - - - - - - XX - BA 29/5 Awaiting BS
27. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX - BA 29/5 BS Seen

Below are the mamas who didn't give their BAs. It should be noted that its been very long since they answered roll call or even seen on Nairaland. Some just drop their names to be added but didn't come back to the thread. I will assume they either forgot their password or have phone issues but I trust all is well with them.

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD
28 Amarisa - - - - - - - -------------------------24th
29. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
30. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th

On this note, I hand over the baton to June cappo 4realwoman to carry on the good work and i pray the Lord that saw us through will do much more for you. Amen... Thanks for staying tuned✌️ cheesy kiss kiss

#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 4:25am On Jun 01, 2020
4realwoman:
Prayer Monday

Father in heaven we come to say thank you for all you have being doing for us here.

I pray for our June mamas that this month of June that your angel will go before them to prepare the delivery room and they shall come back with testimonies in the mouth of the good things that you have done for them in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for the babies in ICU and under Phototherapy that your healing hands will continue to be with them and heal them totally in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our mamas that have loss their Los that you are the only one lord that can comfort them at this period and give them double for all their troubles and they shall come back to testify of your goodness in their life's in Jesus name, Amen

I pray for our TTC sister believing you for their own miracle that you will grant them their heart desires in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for totally healing upon our life's for does of us that are in pains due to delivery both normal n cs in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our children that no evil shall come near their dwelling in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that you will continue to provide for our DH's n make away for us where there seems to be no way in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for the remaining pregnant mama's that you will continue to guide n protect them in Jesus name, Amen.

Thank you father for all what you have done for us and still doing I say may your name alone be highly praised forevermore, Amen.

I cover the prayer points with the blood of Jesus christ, for in Jesus mighty name I pray Amen.

Amen, may it be so in the name of Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellos: 6:47am On Jun 01, 2020
missyblissy:

Please check your mail
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2020
Annaseyi:

So sorry teamie, may the Lord wipe your tears and give you double blessings for your trouble. You will be back soon and you will rejoice

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divanita(f): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2020
Annaseyi:

The good Lord will surprise you, the devil is a big failure...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 7:32am On Jun 01, 2020
missyblissy:

Please check your mail

Please I'm interested in the book too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2020Abby: 7:41am On Jun 01, 2020
Amen
4realwoman:
Prayer Monday

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yetty002: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2020
cebabee:
BABY STORY / TESTIMONY

I am giving this testimony to the glory of God ak you are
3. It does not take a lot for something to go wrong during delivery. It only takes God to control every situation.
4. Ask God to send you the right doctors and nurses on your delivery day, not just the one you prefer.God can use anyone.
5. Do everything possible to ensure your pcv is high just in case of any eventuality.

Baby Story submitted

cc angeltolly

My sincere prayers for the mamas that stopped their journey half way is that God will give you double for your trouble. And for the GTC mamas, may God answer you speedily.

nice BS congratulations ma'am. Please I was also told my pcv is low 29percent. Please I need your advice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2020
angeltolly:

TEAM MAY 2020 FINAL ROLL CALL AND HANDING OVER

Singing.....
You are God from beginning to the end,
There's no place for argument,
You are God all by yourself

... We counted, and no one was missing - - Num 31:49

This is team May 2020 appreciating God for all he did for us before, during and after our delivery. Keeping both mother and baby as we walk through the valley of the shadows of death. We can't thank God enough.

Here is how our team did, serving us back to back BA and amazing BS, those who gave us BA and ran away grin ( i encourage you to still share your BS so one or two people can learn from you).

USERNAME-----------SEX----------DELIVERY DATE

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX------------BA 19/5 BS seen
2. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY------- BA – 28/4 BS Seen
3. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY--------------BA 5/5 BS Seen
4. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - BA 16/5 BS seen
5. ProfAmah ---------- XY ------- BA - 8/5 BS seen

6. MamaDG - - - - - XY - - - - BA - 19/5 Awaiting BS
7. lioha - - - - - - XY - - BA-15/5 BS seen
8. Sysengr - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - BA- 14/5 BS seen

9. Prudify25 - - - - -XX- - - BA -19/4 BS seen
10. Humbleme99 - - -XY - - - - - -BA 15/5 BS seen
11. Mummy4life1 - -- - -XY-- - - BA 9/4 - - awaiting BS
12. Honeypels ---------XY------BA - 13/5 Awaiting BS
13. Funkaish - - - - - - - XY- - - - BA 23/4 awaiting BS
14. MrsTgee - - - - XX- - - - - - BA 26/4 BS Seen

15. Dinabella - - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - - -7/5 BS seen
16. toludimpz - - - - - -- - - XY. - - - - - - - 8/5 BS seen
17. Olubassey92 - - - - - - XY - - - - - BA 11/5 BS seen

18. sherifat23 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - -BA 3/5 Awaiting BS
19. Forzarush - - - - - - XX - - BA 2/5 BS seen
20. tyhgfrdeswscbhf - - - - - XY - - - BA7/5 Awaiting BS
21. BligsMiss - - - - - - - - - - - XX - - - - - BA 8/5
22. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - BA 18/5 Awaiting BS
23. cyndyuc - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - BA 24/5 Awaiting BS
24.Cebabee - - - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - BA 26/5 BS Seen
25. 4realwoman - - - - - - - - - XY - BA 27/5 BS seen
26. Tomblessings - - - - - - - - XX - BA 29/5 Awaiting BS
27. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX - BA 29/5 BS Seen

Below are the mamas who didn't give their BAs. It should be noted that its been very long since they answered roll call or even seen on Nairaland. Some just drop their names to be added but didn't come back to the thread. I will assume they either forgot their password or have phone issues but I trust all is well with them.

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD
28 Amarisa - - - - - - - -------------------------24th
29. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
30. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th

On this note, I hand over the baton to June cappo 4realwoman to carry on the good work and i pray the Lord that saw us through will do much more for you. Amen... Thanks for staying tuned✌️ cheesy kiss kiss

#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss
Awwn, this made me teary. All thanks to God for what He did for you all, may His name be praised.
God will perfect all that concerns the delivery of all 2020 mothers by His grace.
And God will give double for the trouble and wipe the tears of those going through one loss or the other in Jesus name.
For us GTC's, God will answer us and bring us here to join this amazing family soonest

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5667) (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) (5672) (5673) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.