Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140848 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5824) (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2020
Temitope009:
Prayer Monday.

In the name of Allah, the most beneficient, the most merciful.

We beseech you in your infinite mercy to deliver all women presently into labour all around the globe safely, make them and their families smile with the joyous cries of their babies in their arms.

Ya rabb, for you're the best in wisdom, console the families who has lost loved ones one way or the other for you give and take, all praises belongs to you.

Protect all the pregnant women on this thread, those outside this thread and all pregnant women around the globe. Make the journey easy for us. Bless the children in our wombs and make them a source of goodness to humanity.

We pray for the wombs that seek. Olohun, comfort them and bless their wombs.

Ameeeeen.

Amen

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2020
Temitope009:
Prayer Monday.

We beseech you in your infinite mercy to deliver all women presently into labour all around the globe safely, make them and their families smile with the joyous cries of their babies in their arms.

Ya rabb, for you're the best in wisdom, console the families who has lost loved ones one way or the other for you give and take, all praises belongs to you.

Protect all the pregnant women on this thread, those outside this thread and all pregnant women around the globe. Make the journey easy for us. Bless the children in our wombs and make them a source of goodness to humanity.

Ameeeeen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aremu01(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2020
Temitope009:
Prayer Monday.

Ameeeeen.

And the people say... Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2020
Temitope009:
Prayer Monday.

Ameeeeen.

Amen
So shall it be for us all in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Temitope009:
Prayer Monday.

Ameeeeen.

Amen
So shall it be for us all in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juola(f): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2020
Temitope009:
Prayer Monday.

Ameeeeen.
Ameen Yah Robbi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teewhyjo(f): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=Temitope009

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Good afternoon sabi mamas, pls who has experienced Postpartum hypertension? Pls help a worried mum with tips to reduce it.
It read 162/108. I have been given drugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Temitope009:
Prayer Monday.

Ameeeeen.

Aameen

www.instagram.com/nursekhaphie_hub
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Babygal2020:
Good afternoon sabi mamas, pls who has experienced Postpartum hypertension? Pls help a worried mum with tips to reduce it.
It read 162/108. I have been given drugs.

Just like for hypertension in pregnancy, compliance with your medications is priority, you need lot of rest, get help, ask for help, don’t feel guilty about it. Your baby need you alive and well. Reduce your salt intake, take lot of fluid, monitor your blood pressure closely,monitor your urine output, always elevate your legs if swollen, don’t act strong in pain, use your pain medications and eat healthy. Stay off junks, fried food and unhealthy snacks. And don’t hesitate to call your provider or go to the hospital if you don’t feel good. Do not ignore any sign, always listen to your instinct and body.

Hope this helps
One love always

You can read about pregnancy induced hypertension in my IG page. They are similar in symptoms and management . The only difference is one occurring in pregnancy and other in postpartum.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Good morning mamas, how was your night?

My amazing sexy pregnant second and third trimester mamas, hope we got a comfortable position to sleep ?�

How’s the morning sickness and heartburns for the first trimester slay mamas?

How’s vigilante going for the newly delivered mamas, don’t forget to rest as much as you can and don’t feel guilty asking for help. Your baby need you alive and healthy.

My GTC mamas, your miracle is here. Let’s celebrate and rejoice because God never fail.

It will end in praise.

New video alert on my IG page, https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEjcWUdgezf/?igshid=1j37j4edv7u7g
Topic is palpitation in pregnancy.. listen and let me know what you think in the comment section.

I am waiting on us before initiating Bump day and other days I have in plan for other mamas out there on IG who can’t be here.
We are women supporting women
You all matter to me.

One love always

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
BS! BS! BS!

I will be ungrateful if I don't share my birth story because God has been AWESOME to me.

I got married in 2017, had an MC a few months after. Since my periods were irregular before I had the miscarriage, it got worse. I tried different drugs, saw different doctors and the story just kept getting worse and worse. From hormonal imbalance to having high prolactin to having intramural fibroid and annovulation. I did womb setting and tried herbal places but it just seemed like nothing was working. Then we found out that I was not ovulating, so we decided to do IUI in January. We were still saving for the IUI when I found out that I was pregnant. We used the money meant for the IUI for baby's shopping, we had faith that everything will be fine.

For several weeks, scan couldn't find the baby until I did TVS and I was informed that there was a baby, a cyst and a fibroid in the womb. I had a slight pain and bleeding for just a night. Then morning sickness set in around week 6 but it disappeared around 12 weeks.

By week 15, they said I had placenta previa and I had to be on bed rest. Everything was going fine until I suddenly had protein in my urine, high BP and swelling in both hand and legs. By week 34 I had preeclampsia, so we decided to do elective CS by week 37.

However, the scan dates kept going backwards, the doctor couldn't determine if the baby was term or not. I had to login into my ovia fertility app to check my LMP which puts my EDD around August 29. The CS was supposed to take place by Wednesday or Thursday, the first week of September but my water broke on Sunday morning, by 12 am on the 30th of August.

I was 4cm by the time we got to the hospital. I was given an enema and I felt so sleepy. I just wanted to sleep so they gave me glucose and I felt energized. They checked my blood pressure and the baby's heartbeat and everything seemed fine.

After walking around with my hubby for some minutes, I was 8cm dilated. The pain was coming and going but it wasn't so much. I was asking for hot drip or whatever to hasten things up, but the doctor said no. The next thing I felt was like I was pressed to urinate, my screams almost brought down the building grin grin grin

My hubby became a pastor, firing prayers. I heard my mom singing songs of praises outside while I just kept screaming and then saying God of the author of supernatural delivery should help me too, I tried breathing techniques but nothing worked. I forgot every birth stories I had read about and all the techniques in my head.
The nurses were super nice, they kept encouraging me, saying for a first timer I was doing well. Then I remembered to tell them not to give me tears or cut.

So, they asked me not to push but it was hard since I felt like urinating. They asked me to pee on the bed but instead I felt the baby's head and they gave me a little cut. I started crying with happiness when the oyinbo baby slid out of me, and she started screaming. They cleaned her up and took her to my hubby. I heard him asking of me since I wasn't screaming again. At that point, I started praying for the nurses and their families cheesy

I was given an injection before the cut was sutured but the contractions were the worse pain I ever felt angry

Then the placenta was delivered within minutes and I was cleaned up too. The contractions started by 2.30 am and baby came by 3.45 am.

We were discharged same day, baby had BCG today and we are all good. God is awesome.

Thanks to all the TTC mamas who shared their testimonies, your stories gave me the strength to keep trying. I pray for a supernatural conception for all GTC mamas and a supernatural delivery to all pregnant mamas on this forum, your joy will never be cut short. I rejoice with you all my September teamies because it will end in praise.

I hope to be back by December 2021 grin for my second missionary journey.

Cc August Cappo bimberry

Cc September Cappo Mayluv

Cc Kaffy4bill

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
cinderellashoes:
BS! BS! BS!

Cc August Cappo bimberry

Cc Kaffy4bill
Wow. Detailed and interesting. Thank God for supernatural conception and delivery.
Welcome to the miracle princess.
For the bolded, from your heart to God's ears and so shall it be in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
Good afternoon moms.
Please I want to know if there's a likelihood I have my baby early. My other two kids came at 40 weeks 6 days, and 42 weeks 3 days respectively.
I'm asking because I'm obviously tired and hubby is not even buying the idea of ECS. We're hitting week 35 tomorrow according to LMP.
Secondly, when is the appropriate time to do the last scan and check PCV? I was waiting to do it at 36 weeks before my next appointment.
Third, what are those things I should do to get labour started and help ease it when it starts? I was here last in 2013 so I have practically forgotten everything I know. I'm on Google everyday.
Then, does lack of sex affect delivery? Can't remember when last I had sex. Since my last scan suggested my cervix was not closed as should be and I was advised to avoid sex, my husbandman no even near me. cry

Sabi moms, @Kaffy4bill help me here biko
Curiosity and anxiety are getting a serious hold on me
Team October, I see you all.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
best88:
Hi! Good day everyone. Get a cure within one week of treatment for any type of illnesses caused by viruses including covid-19, AIDS etc. There is also well proven medicines for the treatment of barrenness and other pregnancy related illnesses. DM me for more details, visit our office or WhatsApp me on 08067316385.
You get Covid-19 cure and you are here? Don't u know u be hot cake? Abeg find the next isolation centre around and continue the good work there.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
StrongWoman333:
BA ...To God be the Glory I welcomed my son via elective CS on 14th August weighing 3.55. Sorry for the late BA I've been trying to recover fully.

Congratulations strongwoman
Godbless and protect your newborn and family
Happy vigilantee

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
You get Covid-19 cure and you are here? Don't u know u be hot cake? Abeg find the next isolation centre around and continue the good work there.
Gbam... U answered him/her well. Ndi uchu

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
cinderellashoes:
BS! BS! BS!

I will be ungrateful if I don't share my birth story because God has been AWESOME to me.

I got married in 2017, had an MC a few months after. Since my periods were irregular before I had the miscarriage, it got worse. I tried different drugs, saw different doctors and the story just kept getting worse and worse. From hormonal imbalance to having high prolactin to having intramural fibroid and annovulation. I did womb setting and tried herbal places but it just seemed like nothing was working. Then we found out that I was not ovulating, so we decided to do IUI in January. We were still saving for the IUI when I found out that I was pregnant. We used the money meant for the IUI for baby's shopping, we had faith that everything will be fine.

For several weeks, scan couldn't find the baby until I did TVS and I was informed that there was a baby, a cyst and a fibroid in the womb. I had a slight pain and bleeding for just a night. Then morning sickness set in around week 6 but it disappeared around 12 weeks.

By week 15, they said I had placenta previa and I had to be on bed rest. Everything was going fine until I suddenly had protein in my urine, high BP and swelling in both hand and legs. By week 34 I had preeclampsia, so we decided to do elective CS by week 37.

However, the scan dates kept going backwards, the doctor couldn't determine if the baby was term or not. I had to login into my ovia fertility app to check my LMP which puts my EDD around August 29. The CS was supposed to take place by Wednesday or Thursday, the first week of September but my water broke on Sunday morning, by 12 am on the 30th of August.

I was 4cm by the time we got to the hospital. I was given an enema and I felt so sleepy. I just wanted to sleep so they gave me glucose and I felt energized. They checked my blood pressure and the baby's heartbeat and everything seemed fine.

After walking around with my hubby for some minutes, I was 8cm dilated. The pain was coming and going but it wasn't so much. I was asking for hot drip or whatever to hasten things up, but the doctor said no. The next thing I felt was like I was pressed to urinate, my screams almost brought down the building grin grin grin

My hubby became a pastor, firing prayers. I heard my mom singing songs of praises outside while I just kept screaming and then saying God of the author of supernatural delivery should help me too, I tried breathing techniques but nothing worked. I forgot every birth stories I had read about and all the techniques in my head.
The nurses were super nice, they kept encouraging me, saying for a first timer I was doing well. Then I remembered to tell them not to give me tears or cut.

So, they asked me not to push but it was hard since I felt like urinating. They asked me to pee on the bed but instead I felt the baby's head and they gave me a little cut. I started crying with happiness when the oyinbo baby slid out of me, and she started screaming. They cleaned her up and took her to my hubby. I heard him asking of me since I wasn't screaming again. At that point, I started praying for the nurses and their families cheesy

I was given an injection before the cut was sutured but the contractions were the worse pain I ever felt angry

Then the placenta was delivered within minutes and I was cleaned up too. The contractions started by 2.30 am and baby came by 3.45 am.

We were discharged same day, baby had BCG today and we are all good. God is awesome.

Thanks to all the TTC mamas who shared their testimonies, your stories gave me the strength to keep trying. I pray for a supernatural conception for all GTC mamas and a supernatural delivery to all pregnant mamas on this forum, your joy will never be cut short. I rejoice with you all my September teamies because it will end in praise.

Cc August Cappo bimberry

Cc Kaffy4bill

Congratulations
Kisses to our princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Briells: 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Good evening mums & mums to be, I'm currently 23 weeks pregnant and just noticed a jelly like discharge upon wiping in the toilet, It's different from others I've been having (sticky). Is this normal please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
MummyD2020:

Bia cappo, you have omitted me again shocked. Abi you want me to use my tummy and squeeze myself in ni? *rolls eyes*
I walk like a duck and my sis inlaw says I'm round lol. Back ache, present ma! thigh pains, pls bring it on. tiredness, na me get am! turning on the bed with difficulty, na my style. Kpekus nko, abeg abeg abeg everybody dey your lane make leg cramp no kee me. Emotions are always on the high side. But in all, God is always good to me because despite all this, I count myself lucky to be bearing another human being. In short we all are practically creating another person! It's really amazing and that just keeps me going.

Pls mamas I just remembered oh. I know I cant really control it but my heart beats faster than normal. Biko what do I do? Any suggestions? May God bless us all here.

Abeg madam no use tummy wound mioooo. No be new rollcall be dat one ooooo. Na response from a teamie.

Abeg, calm dan.............

Dont worry. It is well. Your package na full license you purchase oooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are getting there. Some of us already have 10 weeks to go grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
You are my personal person.

Yes jaare.

Na only you understand the counting wella

mayornmn:

There's no need to rearrange o...After September is November abi

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
Temitope009:
Prayer Monday.

Ameeeeen.
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
kaffy4bill:
Good morning mamas, how was your night?

My amazing sexy pregnant second and third trimester mamas, hope we got a comfortable position to sleep ?�

How’s the morning sickness and heartburns for the first trimester slay mamas?

How’s vigilante going for the newly delivered mamas, don’t forget to rest as much as you can and don’t feel guilty asking for help. Your baby need you alive and healthy.

My GTC mamas, your miracle is here. Let’s celebrate and rejoice because God never fail.

It will end in praise.

New video alert on my IG page, https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEjcWUdgezf/?igshid=1j37j4edv7u7g
Topic is palpitation in pregnancy.. listen and let me know what you think in the comment section.

I am waiting on us before initiating Bump day and other days I have in plan for other mamas out there on IG who can’t be here.
We are women supporting women
You all matter to me.

One love always

Good evening mamas, I have diarrhea since last week though I've been to the hospital. My doctor gave me flagyl and zinc and told me to discontinue after some days since I'm almost due but the diarrhea refuse to stop please what else can I do edakun
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Please o Sabi mamas am a ftm o. Am 10 weeks have been feeling this heaviness with in my lower abdomen when I walk since morning. I don't know is it normal o.
And secondly the heaviness made me touch my lower abdomen it's painful at the left side when I lie down but not painful at touch when standing am a confused person right now. Any help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dear FTM BFP's and TTC's ,

Just had to let you know grin

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 12:31am On Sep 01, 2020
cinderellashoes:
BS! BS! BS!

Cc August Cappo bimberry

Cc Kaffy4bill

All glory to God.

Which hospital did you used ma?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 12:46am On Sep 01, 2020
IamGreen1:

All glory to God.

Which hospital did you used ma?

Albina Mejeel, Iba.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:14am On Sep 01, 2020
adet991:
Good evening mamas, I have diarrhea since last week though I've been to the hospital. My doctor gave me flagyl and zinc and told me to discontinue after some days since I'm almost due but the diarrhea refuse to stop please what else can I do edakun

Changes in the diet, hormonal variances, or your prenatal vitamin could lead to diarrhea. If you are nearing your due date, though, looser stools than usual may be a sign that labor is just around the corner.
Diarrhea doesn't necessarily mean that your labor is mere days away, so don't be alarmed by the increased frequency.
Water is your best friend, stay hydrated and eat lightly enough to maintain your strength.
Stay off fatty and acidic food.

Hope this helps
One love

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:18am On Sep 01, 2020
LegitDiva:
Dear FTM BFP's and TTC's ,

Just had to let you know grin
Abeg nor ki me with laff this night cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:21am On Sep 01, 2020
cinderellashoes:
BS! BS! BS!

Cc August Cappo bim.berry

Cc September Cappo Maylu.v

Cc Kaffy4bi.ll

Wow! Thank God it ended in praise
Congratulations to you and family. Godbless and protect your newborn

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:25am On Sep 01, 2020
Happy new month bellefull mamas kiss
Yay!!!It's my baby's 2nd birthday
Join me thank almighty for his mercies upon her life

BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!!
Oya o it's Happening now on our Facebook page @Akela crochet Luxury. As I nor fit share cake reach here cheesy
Click here to enter https://www.facebook.com/1879812835679231/posts/2689024518091388/
I pray you all successful delivery in due time kiss
Goodluck

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5824) (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lucasadan, Raychellasam(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.